It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Picture From The Dulce Base?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dulce was an absolute madhouse in the comic book series The Invisibles, if it's anything like that in real life it might be time to start some serious research.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I remember the Commander X reference from a long time ago- I remember seeing ads for books by a Commander X back in.. 1988, 1992. In the Sun and Weekly World News if my memory is correct. If the situation is in fact the way this Commander X says then it would be amazing, the secrecy between bases like Dulce and what contains within and the outside world is as separate as the blood/brain barrier... Sometimes maybe it gets breached but its remarkable just how contained TPTB (or the aliens) has the situation.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Odd picture, gut feeling says picture manipulated and coloured to cover the tracks, the heads seem stuck on in some cases and like masks in others.

As mentioned the bodies seem very plump compared to the ones claimed to have been seen by people on here (claimed being the right word).

The gut says rubbish and there's nothing to say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
IF this picture is real the quality and coloration of the picture could be explained .
It is widely thought that the Grey alien is sensitive to light , so one could assume that the lighting in would tailored for their comfort .
One could also assume that the picture was taken without official sanction , so the device used to capture the picture would probably not be that sophisticated , or if it is a screen capture from a security camera that to would explain the low quality .

I'm not saying it is real , but it does give me a funny feeling looking at it , more so than any of the other supposed ET pictures

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah...Im pretty sure this was already proven to be a fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
Seems like theres a sheet or something between the camera and the aliens. There are lines that drop from the top and cross the entire image.

I think these reddish lines down the picture can be a key to revealing why the picture is in such quality. If it goes along with the Dulce story it was taken in the 70s, which it looks like it was a camera from back then, and it looks like an underground base/hangar. Then the story goes to say the pictures were buried in a box for over ten years. The lines going down the picture to me look like an old picture which buried in the desert for ten years as if the old photo deteriorated from heat or something.

On first thought and gut feeling these being appear to be living. Notice how when you look at a picture of someone you can see their personality, you can almost pic up their energy. Especially the guy in the middle, he is in the middle of a walk and looking directly at the camera.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Dude... stop hijacking posts with your clip. Start your own thread. Your vid has been discussed on ATS numerous times.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The image is a still taken from a reconstruction of an account of a families abduction. The story is well documented and has been covered here on ATS on a number of occasions. I don't recall the name given to the story off hand but a quick search may help.
Someone has 'ADDED' the reddish color for effect to suit their own agenda.
Many of you will now remember it since i've just given the nudge in the right direction

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Examing the Exif data I noticed it went through Adobe Photoshop CS4.

This raises a red flag to me since alot of the image could've been added, next i'll run it through GIMP and see if there is any more evidence of tampering.

I looks to me like it went through a hot wax filter or a sephia filter.

I believe this is a fake unless it's a genuinely old picture that was cropped or resized for use on the web.

(EDIT 1) I concluded that they probably didn't colorize the image, I do believe this image was scanned rather than computer generated.

Just my amateur opinion.

edit on 1/3/2011 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: to add another opinion.

(EDIT 2) I am looking at the google video and I noticed the "speech" is FAKE lol, this commander-X has no audience! it's all samples for the applauding!! if you dont believe go look on www.findsounds.com and look for applause sounds and I can guarantee you will find it.
edit on 1/3/2011 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: Another opinion added.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Inverted to confirm what I already knew. The image has had a gradient filter applied which would destroy lots of detail. There is no honest reason for doing that, so this image is clearly created to deceive.

I've added some lines to bring the fatal flaw, in my opinion to this hoaxed image. The background is clearly an outbuilding of some sort with a ridged metal roof and siding. You will notice the ridges bleed through to the Aliens added to the foreground. Not only that if you look at the top the heads, you will see it's distorted their shape as well, even though the edges in the background are not.

This tells me the person does not understand how to use layers and filters in whatever software they used. Those stripes are not from something over the camera, but from letting the luminosity bleed through to the image(s) pasted over the top.

As to that video, come on now. That is the worst sort of tripe I've witnessed in a while. String together a hatred of Conservatives with every Urban Myth currently out there, state it as fact and give no proof

Then if anyone has the desire to suffer through it, at a few points in the video sound is edited in to the video to give the impression of an audience. Clearly I heard canned responses edited in from a non-existent audience.

Hoax. Sorry but it is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

It only took CS3 to bust this one. I have CS5 on my graphics computer, but at the office I use old versions.

I'd think somebody would at least read some basic tutorials before doing such a transparently sad job of trying to fool people. Only thing left is to find what original image the cropped and pasted Aliens came from. No doubt somewhere out here is the image, probably a drawing or frame from a fiction movie.

Perhaps the Aliens on the runway from Close Encounters distorted a bit and pasted up? There was extra minutes added with more views of the Aliens on the ramp and inside in the extended editions. Don't know but perhaps.
edit on 1/3/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Blaine was on the right track
but if someone can do this (im nowhere near PShop atm)
1. Skew the top corners - lets get the image straight

2. decrease the shadows

3. remove the red hue on the image - try and get it to normal colours
4. reduce colour/luminocity noise
5. use noise ninja to remove remove noise in image.
6. should have a better image to use, if colours not right convert to greyscale

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'd think somebody would at least read some basic tutorials before doing such a transparently sad job of trying to fool people.

Why bother? Sure they wont fool folks like you or I, but this subject is full of ignorant folk that will bite at damn near anything. There is no need to even try to produce a good fake with the crowd we got now days. Most folks interested in this subject only know how to use their computers in order to get on the internet, lol. Taken as a whole, we are a snake-oil salesman's dream come true!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I don't want to hate. But that looks incredibly fake. Ive never seen any "greys" but this pic comes across as fabricated. Unfortunatly nowadays pictures won't really cut it. Even if it was real 50% would call hoax. I think we need some video. On another note this is my 2nd post and I want to believe but I'm still on the fence. Thanks for helping me through night shift guys.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
the bodies look too human looking and the faces look like small children in masks something about the whole pic doesnt look right..Im say hoax..but very interisting thank you...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This sort of looks like a painting to me..? I could be wrong..

Something seems very OFF.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

There is no way to pull any detail. It's had a gradient applied and all the original color data is gone leaving a very narrow color gamut. The inverse image shows clearly how narrow. The detail was destroyed because the creator wanted it destroyed.

This is clearly a case of pasting the Aliens from another source over the top of a random image chosen for a background and then altering it badly to try and hide the hoax. They may have been trying to make it look like an old color print after being exposed to the sun and elements for years and years, but did a lousy job of it.

The luminosity bleeding through is a dead giveaway and I doubt this image deserves or needs any more time wasted on it. Probably dates back to the mid to late 1990's when people were starting to use software like PS outside the workplace. It's likely had many incarnations in that time.

I believe this came from a set of faked photo's to corroborate the Dulce Urban Myth. If you have seen them they are a collection that looks like they were just various photo's of randomly chosen equipment at industrial sites redefined to match the story.

Oddly enough I even recognized a couple of common components at industrial sites from working constructing them in my youth. For instance the image of the row of Diesels could have come from any number of industrial plants. It appears to be from a mining operation as rows of those diesels are used for Draw Works for underground mining and on Oil Rigs. They are old though as since then its evolved to diesel electric synchronous motors.

I'd guess the background for the phony Aliens image was just the outside of an industrial building of some sort as it appears to have a schedule 80 pipe fence (handrails) in front of it, which are common at such facilities. You would never see that on say a farm or someones home due to the cost, but in industrial applications it is used like it costs nothing at all. That and the ridges on the roof metal and wall metal being matched is an indication of prefab steel building.

I bet that whole series of pictures that were floating around could be matched to abandoned mines, mills or industrial sites within driving distance of where the hoaxer(s) were located.

edit on 1/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My artists conception of underground genetic labs. You could call it Dulce.

I wish I knew how to get the scroll bar at the bottom.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
57 flavors - some look just like us, the photo looks unrealistic to me. it looks like a photoshop job.
never met an alien that I'm aware of, however, I can say they exist as I am a eyewitness 1973 Atlanta.
1974 Gainsville. 1981 Diego Garcia. the 1973 object was about 250' off the ground about 500 yards away.
soundless and motionless on a windy fall afternoon. is glowed yellowish gold with a mother of pearl effect looking through the glow. 20 minutes and then zapppppppppp... a 1500 mile an hour weather ballon. I was 12 yrs old and I think I woke up some after seeing what I saw and what the TV said I saw... ><

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

anyone ever thought of this... district 9 = N 2 E 3 W 3 M 4 E 5 X 6 I 7 C 8 O 9 =d9

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join