It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Picture From The Dulce Base?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Thanks for this tread, S&F for you

I sharpend and cleared it abit with gimp2

This could be the outside of the ranch that Fastriver sent me in one of my threads. Here is a partial quote from Fastriver,"Redding Ranch (now under the total control of the Southern Utes tribe) is located at 37° 2.91' north latitude and 107° 1.44' west longitude (GPS) next to Mt. Archuleta (straddling New Mexico - Colorado border). "

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Fake Fake Fake...
Plus...
Commander X is another way of saying government disinfo agent provocateur...

The video or the picture? The video confirms what I already know.
edit on 1-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

There is a similarity with the shack in Goggle Earth, at 35 59’00.61” N 106 58’14.71” W elevation 8981 ft.
This is directly on top of the mesa.
My mouse keeps locking up here at these coordinates.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Violater1 because: My mouse keeps locking up here at these coordinates.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are right.

this image has been so manipulated that i wonder if it is even a picture and not a drawing.

errorlevelanalysis.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Seems like theres a sheet or something between the camera and the aliens. There are lines that drop from the top and cross the entire image. Seems very fake though.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcomes, I look forward to building over here within the community.

I would like to share a picture that could be an actual Dulce Base picture. It came from a lecture video by Inner Light Publications, isn't Timothy Green Beckley behind Inner Light Publications? Here is an excert from Anthony Sanchez's book about researching the Dulce base -
(snip)

Warning! Reading anything from Inner Light Publications, viewing any from Inner Light Publications, believering anything from Inner Light Publications could result in mental harm! I'm surprised that ILP isn't on ATS's list as is ANW, etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a link to analysis of the Dulce book,

www.thelivingmoon.com...

A lot of stuff there to need verifying. Another link to Timothy Green Beckley,

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
heres what is interesting about your picture. notice that yes the one alien in the middles body seems too thick or big for a typical grey, wide shoulders muscular build, but then look at the one at the far right, it has a much skinnier build and a more elongated head aswell. Based on stories told about the greys, there are different types, taller, shorter, more built, skinnier, different color etc. based on there hierarchy or occupation, so to speak, I.E examiners, leaders, or others, just food for thought because i have read many abduction stories telling of meetings with several different types of greys

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks, but I am sure you knew that too upon first sight. The whole Commander x thing is just as fake no matter how much it would be AWESOME if it were not deflection. Once you've seen the real deal it is like someone showing you a picture of spongebob and saying it comes from deep within the ocean floor and a real sea sponge...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Errrr... Dulce is real... this photo certainly could be.

Quite a few types of greys out there.

Some nice pics from Dulce going around on a youtube vid. Or did someone already 'debunk' those?... heh... I find the meth and genetic experiments much more disturbing than some grey. Greys are a lowly servant cast in the big scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Picture quality is terrible... like someone took a polaroid, let it fade in the sun, sent in the mail during the hottest of weather to a newspaper publishing department, they printed it, then you buy a copy of the newspaper and cut it out and then rescanned it with the crappiest scanner you can find that's still working... and this is what we have. Either that or they stored the picture in fingernail polish remover. One or the other.

I wish the quality wasn't so bad because I am curious about the picture. I'm curious to know if anything has been added or altered in any way.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Agreed,there is a good amount of speculation in this one!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The same question always pops into my head on these threads. Would we even know if we were looking at the real thing? Probably not.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why is the pic all reddish? If you snap pictures of an alien in some base you dont make it an art think, you just click and go.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
The same question always pops into my head on these threads. Would we even know if we were looking at the real thing? Probably not.

I think the idea is to get a few things that appear similar compiled. Or get a few different things that are similar somehow in your opinion that correspond with other things. If we can't get complete dismissal of something, perhaps something else will come along or has come along that corresponds.

To me it kind of looks like mask versions of something that could be real, which means nothing at all... which is why it is a shame the quality is so bad... you can't tell # by it. How can anyone say "that kind of reminds me of something I have seen" only to find out it's two Halloween masks. Impressions only go so far when you can't even distinguish REMOTELY whether or not the picture is genuine based solely on the fact that it's that bad of a picture.

Here's what makes me mad... people who are hoaxing or even people who have something real, why is it ALWAYS a crappy picture? Impressions only go so far.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
With todays technology there is no excuse for poor quality photography.

Blurry photos and photos that are # in quality are done so for a reason.. to hide it been fake

I'd really like to believe but when i can go to K-Mart and buy a little hidden recording device that produces higher quality than that i'm sure the photo is dodgy

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Optix

I have to agree with you, the bodies look too human looking and the face features are sharply defined (although it could be the lighting). Something just doesn't look right about the photos. I call this bogus, but I admit I have no evidence to support it. Maybe someone else can locate the photo to shed more light on this.

that could be because those types of aliens if they exist are wearing space suits so that large eyes head could be a mask or helmet type thing

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Here's what makes me mad... people who are hoaxing or even people who have something real, why is it ALWAYS a crappy picture? Impressions only go so far.

Problem is, if it's too good we have to question that too. But at least it would be easier to examine for hoaxery.

I did do some searches, and ATS is the only place this photo turns up, except for the video.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Problem is, if it's too good we have to question that too. But at least it would be easier to examine for hoaxery.

I did do some searches, and ATS is the only place this photo turns up, except for the video.

with this, we can't even tell if it was even taken with a camera! if we could at least tell it was taken with a camera and is an actual photograph, that would be something but we don't even really have a place to start with a really bad quality picture. You can't eliminate any doubt at all. Not even that an actual picture was taken.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
even cheap low quality movie cameras have better quality in frame by frame picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join