It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Picture From The Dulce Base?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcomes, I look forward to building over here within the community.

I would like to share a picture that could be an actual Dulce Base picture. It came from a lecture video by Inner Light Publications, isn't Timothy Green Beckley behind Inner Light Publications? Here is an excert from Anthony Sanchez's book about researching the Dulce base -

"The first reference I found on the lumber company in Dulce was from a writer under the
pen name Commander-X, a former military intelligence operative and author of several
provocative books; one of which was “Entrances to Subterranean Tunnels: Underground
Alien Bases”. But as I researched further, I could not come to trust this as the
origination of this because Norio Hayakawa had told me that this was a work by "Timothy Green Beckley"and the books written as part of his "Conspiracy Journal"
through his Inner Light Publications were in fact a conglomerate of different people all
contributing to the end product under the one name; Commander-X."

The image appears to be 2 grey aliens facing the camera who have different facial features. One with a larger head is almost smiling as if he's up to something. The other one is in a strut looking right at the camera, which could be on a wall and is facing a hangar in the backround. The aliens are walking along some rails or a fence. I think we're going to have a hard time finding where this came from, could Timothy be one of the researchers who has the real Dulce photos?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thanks for this tread, S&F for you

I sharpend and cleared it abit with gimp2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a34529975e9a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

Hey there HRegressor ... interesting picture at face value.

Do you have links to where you got the pic from (origin of the photograph to confirm what you say) and any other info as for why you think it's from Dulce

Woody

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Those bodies seem to thick to be of a normal example of a gray body. Looks more like some humans with mask on. The picture is very saturated and not very clear, hmmm i wonder why?
edit on 1-1-2011 by Optix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

How would we really know how thin/thick their bodies are? That one to the right you can see his bony little anorexic looking shoulder/neck.

I did think the same thing at first though too.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

I have to agree with you, the bodies look too human looking and the face features are sharply defined (although it could be the lighting). Something just doesn't look right about the photos. I call this bogus, but I admit I have no evidence to support it. Maybe someone else can locate the photo to shed more light on this.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Interesting picture.I have a feeling that i have seen it somewhere before,but i can't remember where at the moment.
It will come to me eventually.

Could you give us a link for the pic or is it scanned from the book you are mentioning in your OP?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Those bodies seem to thick to be of a normal example of a gray body. Looks more like some humans with mask on. The picture is very saturated and not very clear, hmmm i wonder why?
edit on 1-1-2011 by Optix because: (no reason given)

Maybe the other gray bodies are wrong?

Regardless it can't be proved or disproved at the end of the day, the photo quality is terrible though

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The problem is, nowadays these things are so easy to hoax. If a picture is of good quality, it is often deemed to be too good to be true- so it is "evidently CGI". On the other hand, if a picture is of bad quality, people will say that it can't be used as proof of anything whatsoever. This one is somewhere inbetween, in my eyes. It's not great quality, because of that, they easily could be puppets and the photographer is trying to hide that.

It's so hard to tell- seeing hasn't been believing for a long time now. I guess whether you believe this is authentic or not will rely heavily on which side of the fence you stand. Personally, I'll sit on the fence- at this stage, with so little information, it's impossible to judge its authenticity.
edit on 1-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That photo is blurry at best. I can't study the details without second guessing what I'm looking at.
The "closest" alien to the camera appears "real". Again, I cannot tell.
The "middle" alien looks like "real" or at least a hybrid or another species of gray.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
sorry
gonna have to call BS
on this one.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Question ?... Extra-Terrestrials...
Do the Shadow Governments of this world really need E.T,s
When they have been cross breeding Human/animal/insect/plants
for decades,creating all sorts of 'Alien' life forms
Down in the deep underground military bases?

What would prevent this, I ask ?
Is it not possible, that this is what is going on,right now ?
They create some strange 'Chimera/Grey', upload a program
into its brain,say; Pilot/science/abduction, for human/animal D.N.A.
research,collect said specimen from un-witting victim, be it Human/Animal.

Now, I'm not saying there are no E.T.s, it's quite possible ! in fact likely !
But, there are other means to carry out an 'Alien presence' Agenda,
that may not include E.T.s per say.

This is only one theory I'm working on at present,there is another more
frightening theory; The 'Watcher/Fallen Angel Agenda' were by, these
Bodiless entities are working with 'Black/shadow Governments to
create chimera's/soulless entities in which these 'Fallen Angels can Possess.

Sound far fetched ? not to me.
It ties in to most Ancient writings "As in the days of Noah"
and all of that ! 'Thomas Horn' goes in depth and exposes
the Agenda behind Trans-Humanism. It is mind blowing stuff !
His work is worth checking out.

The war of GOG and MAGOG. Is it what we think it is ?
Stargates/Nephelim/theWatchers/Anti-Christ. This stuff
will blow your mind. Very scary.
This is where I go with this,you may end up at another place,
But it is a wild ride just the same.Buckle Up !

The BrainGarden.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can't help but think that the wall behind them looks like one of the wall textures from the game Doom.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sorry double click.
edit on 1-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there HRegressor ... interesting picture at face value.

Do you have links to where you got the pic from (origin of the photograph to confirm what you say) and any other info as for why you think it's from Dulce

Woody

Hello Woody,

Here is the link, I clipped it from The Underground Lectures video around 1:11
I noted that it looks as if it has been buried for some amount of time, and the story of Dulce is that the pictures were buried. Sometimes I think about how Paul Bennewitz said he had video monitor reception of aliens at the base before he met Doty, its something that is hard for us all to believe, but I am hoping somebody can find it on a video game because I don't see much else.

Google Video Link

The picture I showed was a litte brightened from the one in the video.
edit on 1-1-2011 by HRegressor because: Dulce opinion

edit on 1-1-2011 by HRegressor because: grammar

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
they look like humans with masks on, lol

edit on 1-1-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
And heres a video that has been leaked from Area 51 by a man named Victor.

Probably fake, but its just interesting.

EDIT: I think the photo is fake btw, the greys have no emotions.
edit on 1-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hey there HRegressor,

Thanks so much for adding the video ... it gives a much clearer perspective and overview.

After watching it all the way through the impression that I got was that this is a work made for propaganda purposes insomuch as it contains factual elements and enough grains of truth to make it believable in parts ... but this is spliced with material that is designed to scare the believers and add substance to the ridicule received from sceptics.

After seeing the original picture that you added in the OP in context I think it is just a mock-up (certainly not real imho).

Thanks for sharing though ... it was really interesting to compare a still picture as a standalone ... then see how it fits into a whole.

If this subject is of interest to you click the blue link in my post signature ... you might enjoy it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Paul Bennewitz was supposed to have been a brilliant electrician. Apparently, he made some sort of antenna with receiver to intercept alien transmissions. Maybe this is one of them, I don’t know. But the book, UFO Highway by Snachez is interesting. However, I’m not to sure on it’s authenticity as well. I plan on heading out to Dulce again this year.
SnF

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fake Fake Fake...
Plus...
Commander X is another way of saying government disinfo agent provocateur...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join