It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and the Eye of Horos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello all, have to put this in here, it seems that's how the system works.

I have, or at least, think I have cracked the Horos Eye, and a number of other things.

Horos Eye - Egyptian "Amulet" - "Symbol"
Wikipedia Link

it is the design for Cold fusion / Aladins Lamp

Here we go.

1 - Dry Earth
1/2 - Lead
1/4 - Tin
1/8 - Aluminium
1/16 - Silicon (sand)
1/32 - Dark Wood
1/64 - Light Wood

extra 1/64 - GOLD

By Mass - Size etc

1/2 R - 1/4R - 1/16R

Beer Can (Tall) 65mm Diameter - Aluminium 1/8 (Plated in Gold 1/64)
Cut the top off the can and beat the bottom of the can into a dome, you have to crimp from 4 quarters of the can so you end up with a pear shape using the 1/2 - 1/4 / 1/16 principal, it should be 130mm Tall, with the top 25mm being an 8.5mm Cylinder.
Thurible
A poor picture, but you get the idea, pear shaped at the bottom, to a cone with a spout.

Dry Earth in the bottom up to 32.5mm (Radius of 65mm) drop in 16g of Lead and continue filling with dry earth up until the next radius 81mm, drop in 4g Tin, more Dry earth up to the next radius, 99mm in with the silicon, dry earth up to the top of the spout.

Heat over a medium heat fire and watch.

(Science Bit)
Gold reflects 98% Everything. Principal of the Dome / Cone amplifies the 98%, how can you flect say 500% more when you already reflect 98%? Square a Circle.

Strange # I've learnt in the last few weeks....
Lead Melts at 327C - Tin at 230C - Silicon 2000C

Heat builds in the lead, melting it, which moves up, cant get out, soil is a great insulator, melts the tin, temp keeps rising, melts the silicon, to the point of fusion, lead, hot sends Neutrons Protons & Electrons into Tin, then into Silicon

If you do the atomic weight math it works out just right on Protons, Neutrons & Electrons from Lead into Gold, Tin into Antimoney etc.

Strange.

Bet a Stone Sphere, never seen any of them, them plate them in gold. They will get hotter and hotter all by their own?

Hows about we pump some water round them and drive a turbine? No, that'd be stupid.

Stone henge is a generator.
The Great Pyramid is a GOLD machine, 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 - Wonder what powers it - look at the ring of fire's location in relation to the great pyramid.

Horos - Horoscope.

Dome of The Rock, Hydrogen / Oxygen Generator.

1/2 1/4 1/16

Gold Dome, Limestone Rock, Water (Salty) from Dead sea (Hole beneath Well of Souls)

There is more, but that's a good start.

Anyones thoughts

T

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Have you rebuild the device ??? Would be a very interesting piece of alchemy.
Note by the way, that the sign for "universal wisdom" used by alchemists looks very similar to the ankh, used by "the egyptians".

Symbols are tool - or are tools the symbols ??

I just recently discorvered this snippet from the "book of the "dead"" about the Djed-Amulett

Electrum: Electrum is a natural alloy of gold and silver and to a minor degree of copper.

Seems to me like another device to produce "something".
Go on with the Baghdad battery, the form of the pyramids etc.

We should definitely look more into these subjects, and try to rebuild them, in order to have a functioning tool.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Answer to your question, use the basic principles of fractal spiral harmonics in toroidal structures. And the intertia of spin ratio dynamics between 2 particles when they meet. And the transference of energy between the 3 orbital states.

happy hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.
LOL, Just noticed where it's been moved.

Don't think it's quite so speculative, truly, I have only given 1/10th the picture?

I have completed the "device" 5 times now.

Total failure on 3 attempts.

4th Attempt I metled the glass, the gold turned to something that was not gold but also, not lead.
The glass moulded itself round the tin in a big blob, conclusion too much sand.

5th attempt, nothing much happened to any of the 3 things, but the inside of the can turned from Silver to gold coloured. Can say no more.

The outside of the can needs to be plated in Gold, 98% relective, Aluminium is only 88%. Big difference.

63/64 in fact.

Gold - God drop the Hell. (L)?

More:

Egyptian Astrology - HOROS COPE. Duh.

Dome of The Rock.

Light/Dark - I-Ching

Gold Dome with "Wood" backing, Lead between the "Pillars" and the ground. Limestone(Calcium Carbonate), IRON GATES (Missing) - Now Wood - H20 - Salty, Right near by?

Coincidence?

Get a Ball of Stone and wrap in gold and leave it in the sun? Pump water through the rock? Hot water. Taken from the sun at 400% efficiency? (Spherical shape vs Circle)

How many balls of stone are "kicking about"? They are Batteries.

Baghdad Battery? It's not a battery, it's a Light & Heater.

What happens when you pass heat through Copper clad in Ceramic? Ask your Electric Oven or Heater? Or your light bulb. Look at the dimensions, 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 wrapped in GOLD (1/64th)

The Baghdad battery was the start or near the start of my journey.

I know how they built the pyramids, why & how to build the devices. Well, some of them. I am not the first either.
Soem guy in the states built a stone house whilst no one was looking, 2.5 ton blocks.

I know how they cut and moved the blocks.

Christmas makes it hard to get anything Gold plated.

Have a look at Masonic Secret Orbs and think about the 98% bit, 1/2, 1/4, 1/16th and then the melting points of some "substances" and what happens when you contain them, now you know why they have a "SKULL & CROSSBONES" on them.

BOOM.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I did not know it was called the Djed Amulet, however, here is what I know about it.

Djed Amulet.

These are the pillars that allowed the stones to be "moved", they had an iron rod between 2 of them, pump enough energy through Iron you get what? A magnetic field.

The lines either side are to regulate the light and dark, black glass.

1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16
AU - PB - SN - IRON

Slip a thin piece of rolled steel sheet, thin I guess, under said piece of stone, regulate the magnetism with Light / Dark and woo hoo - Floating stone.

If you have 1 Pillar then you can cut the rock with the iron if it is "Earthed", see heiroglyphs for that one, Regulate Light / Dark, Hot / Cold.

More ideas, thoughts?

Thanks

I know that one.

top topics

join