It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something (Possibly BIG!) Will Happen Today 1-1-11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So sorry but I - like many of you - have also been sick and tired of all the false predictions here.
I thought i'd mock those prophets with my own stupid "prophecy".
Obviously something will happen, there will be sick people, and unfortunately some people might even die today.
My piont was it's silly to make predictions of doom when sooner or later something may happen. So instead we should just live life to the fullest.
Any way, I appologize... Have a happy new year.
edit on 1-1-2011 by mecheng because: Appology

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

You know there are parts of the world where it's already the 2nd of January don't you?

edit on 1/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Yeah that’s all very nice but emmmm care to tell us what this is and where its going to happen ?

Otherwise your warning is useless and your also going to look really silly if nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There's a two in there too, you know. It's 1-1-2011 (at least here, in NY).

link   
reply to post by mecheng

This thread should be locked simply for the idiocy of it.

Unless you're referring to the millions of hung-over people that celebrated the passing of a new year.

link   
How, pray tell, did you come upon this "first hand knowledge"?
To what does it pertain? Are we talking disease? War? ET invasion? All of the above?

You understand my curiosity, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by mecheng

Yeah that’s all very nice but emmmm care to tell us what this is and where its going to happen ?

Otherwise your warning is useless and your also going to look really silly if nothing happens.

Yeah but SOMETHING will happen SOMEWHERE. That about covers it all. Nothing like a blanket warning on an obviously logical day.
edit on 1-1-2011 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First, what is your source for this firsthand knowledge? Second, my prediction is that you are going to look like a complete fool at exactly midnight tonight. Why is it that everyone today claims to be some prophet with knowledge of the future? I for one have grown tired of these ridiculous threads.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Any more info about this catastrophic event? Hurry while we still have a few minutes here in Asia before turning to Jan 2.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He was dead right... My hangover was massive today on the 1,1,2011 and omg...

I think I left my liver in northbridge 8[

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is the only prophecy that will absolutely come true.
Unfortunately, you can claim anything that happens today is fulfilling your prophecy. Going to need some details.
Because your statement, while true, is stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Ah ok then so what the OP is say is that somewhere at sometime today something will happen.

Ok I might start a identical thread tomorrow saying that this month something big will happen somewhere at sometime. Then I will flesh it out a bit with something about how I have psychic visions as i am the 7th son of a 7th son and through in some random news articles about a increased threat, and then quote some other conspiracy blogs. At the end I will put in the line that this will be as big as 9/11. That way people will have all month to troll it, flag it, start it and so on. Then when something does happen this month I will claim that I predicted it and I will get even more attention.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Something BIG does happen every day....every morning i wake up with a raging stiffy.
Your post is very misleading and has no proof of anything. It's just as stupid as the comment i just made. Big things happen everyday, people die , earthquakes, etc...happen ALL the time. so you have failed to tell us anything useful, all you have succeded in is waisting my time.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news on a day that typically is a reason to celebrate,

Thanks

Today, 1-1-11, something (possibly BIG) will happen today!

oh lordy

But I know for a FACT that something is going to happen today and all I'm trying to do is warn everyone so that they can prepare.

ummmmm

Unfortunately, there is also the possibility that what happens today will be big - possibly even catastrophic. Sadly, many people will become ill and many will sadly die today as well.

why, you have nothing to do today? this is the worst attempt ever.....

Please. Heed my warning and for the sake of you and your familiy, prepare yourselves. I think we all knew that something like this would come eventually and I'm sorry to say that today, 1-1-11, is the day. Good luck and may God help us all to get through this day.
edit on 1-1-2011 by mecheng because: (no reason given)

when i check this thread tomorrow will you say uncle?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry you all feel this way.
But something WILL happen. People WILL get sick. People WILL die (sadly).
Please... for your own sake. Protect yourselves before its too late.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

The numerology of it is really good, 1-11-11, that's true. I didn't even think about this before, hmmm.
Maybe we need to revisit the thread 11/11 and have you heard the call.
But I feeel it would be more numerologically sound to say 11-11-11 will be something big. All elevens and that would be november, I think that is when the dollar is going to lose it's value completely and nothing will be able to "prop" it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Yes... Something very big WILL again and certainly already has happened today!!! People are starting to get really sick!!! Sick of the Fear Mongering bull# that even everyday citizens are starting to spread across this land. GOD help us all!!! (pause)... Did I just say GOD? Holy crap!!! Now I'm infected!!! Aaaaaghh!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You don't even get a star for a good story.Usually predictions like yours have some interesting story but this one was just plain boring.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
People have asked you to back up your claims...if you can.t do that then you are a very sad individual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join