It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadians: extraterrestrial forces could intervene against the Western industrialised countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
My friend, Billy Mier is definately not a hoaxer.His photographs are raw and unretouched.All of his work has been developed by the same drugstore in switzerland a villiage or two down the road from his house.

So... this is real then?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
thank you for your comments, but I think I posted in Aliens & UFOs forum, mentioning a dozen of different ET races, with some new data may be for some of them, and in no way about the personality or physicality of Billy Meyer that frankly I am not interested in. ATS is a sad scientific experience, besides the fun of some words concerning the national pride.
Have a good New Year!

ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

edit on 1-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: grammar correction

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
My friend, Billy Mier is definately not a hoaxer.His photographs are raw and unretouched.All of his work has been developed by the same drugstore in switzerland a villiage or two down the road from his house.
The immense amount of material that has been brought to light in the entire length of this contact is amazing.
JPL(the famous laboratory) has analyzed Miers photos and pronounced them genuine.
Billy Mier has only one arm.
It is virtually impossible for him to have duplicated the pics of beamships by hoaxxing them.
You had better get some more accurate data before calling BS>
peace s

What a load of rubbish! I have looked into the meier case for a number of years now, and its all a load of rubbish. All his photos and movies have been proven fake counltless of times. The same with the so called spaceship sound and the metal samples that went missing lol

And as for the prophecies, there is no evidence that he predicted anything! There have been so many people that have de-bunked meier, but you don't have to be an expert to see that his photos and footage are a complete joke.

Yeah, these ET's came down and chose meier as their spokesmen. And what does he do? ends up selling mugs,t-shirts and dvds!

Some people are so gullible, but meier is basically a cult leader, with many weak minded people that follow him and are totally brainwashed to the point that they can't even see how stupid his footage and most of his photos are.

Meier the fraud!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Collier?!

I'll see your Collier and raise you a Linda Moulton-Howe, David Wilcock and a Michael Salla.

Read 'em and weep.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
yes unfortunately ATS sometime is a "sad scientific experience".as you put it . Soit becomes necessary to take an adversarial position to those spouting unproven phlegm as common facts. However likely; multiple e.t.races may be;
Currently that is nothing more than uncorroborated fiction. Additionally The "Meier case" is "highly controversial" even among people who want to believe in "UFo truth". : ie "U-FOOFER'S"!!!!!!!

edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: fixed

edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Show me one( space critter).
only one

Well 'critter' I can do... here is one giving birth

Google Video Link

Aashtar -ian( pleadian, rigellian

Just a single one?

If they all look like that I am all for 'contact'

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Billy Meier, is spouting the same mess or message that Blavatsky started in the 19th century.

The Pleiadians or Venusians, Great White Brotherhood or whatever they currently call themselves, are not going to intervene. They have been making promises for over 100 years and break them repeatedly.

I can't wait for 2012 to get here and once again, the channelers and contactees will find themselves yet again victims of another massive prank.

edit on 1/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: Fnord!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
thank you for your comments, but I think I posted in Aliens & UFOs forum, mentioning a dozen of different ET races, with some new data may be for some of them, and in no way about the personality or physicality of Billy Meyer that frankly I am not interested in. ATS is a sad scientific experience, besides the fun of some words concerning the national pride.
Have a good New Year!

ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

edit on 1-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: grammar correction

This man speaks the truth.

Edit: Everyone mentions Annunaki and the Andromedans and others in this forum. No one ever mentions the ancient race Paa Tal.
edit on 1-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Bye
edit on 2-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: bye

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It was not moved to ATS skunk forum, despite it was much more controversial than mine.

It is funny that 'Skunk Works" on ATS is assumed to be the sewer... when "Skunk Works" at Lockheed Martin is the most top secret projects...

Don't feel bad I have had moved stuff moved as well. But you came in presenting material from those people with names that have long been debunked or otherwise dissected here at ATS. It sucks when your new and don't know this...

Also Pravda.. while it means 'truth' in Russian, is generally considered as reliable as the Enquirer...

So don't take it personally and go ahead and make threads. You just have to learn to ignore the 'noise'

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

edit on 2-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Bye
edit on 2-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: bye

This is what annoys me about Meier believers. They will say how there is so much evidence, but when you show them why its a load of crap, they don't answer or debate. They just disapear. But the sad thing about these people is they will still believe his story and his so called evidence.

Like religon, they seem too block out all the crap while still preaching to the world on why all this is real

There is nothing amazing about his photos, and some of them are so fake, its Embarrassing

A great example are the photos and video of a ufo by a tree. Its funny how all these tree's are no longer there. His explanation for this is the Pleiadians wanted to get rid of the evidence! lol More like they were small tree's, about a foot long!

Sorry about the crappy music!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
You people need to wake up. No, really. For ALL of our benefit. Why is it soo important to the ETs that we are "peaceful" and "disarm". Think about it.

Unfortunately, most won't. Most people are that domesticated and unable to survive on the planet they were born on without being looked after by other entities, they will jump at the chance to be "saved" when things get tough. It will spare them from the burden of being self responsible and independant.

Most people are similar to cattle - they need to be "looked after". And as you stated, they will most likely suffer a similar fate.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey guys...

So where do I stand in all this..? I don't believe in the church or religion but I believe in a prime creator ...
I believe in love but I do no feel love towards everything, I love nature, I love people that are kind however the complete opposite for others, I feel anger and depending and what they've done ... hate.

I also hope that I am not going to get dragged into this"war" of western super powers as we are all individuals with our sperate belief system. I mean it would really foolish of them to lets say"wipe out" a population or say that the"wester super powers" are corrupt, I admit the goverments are corrupt but the people...well A LOT of them are not so waht happens to those that are not?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mind you I still get fed up with people going on and on about being in contact with other races yet never having a single bit of proof of any part of the story. Oh they won't tell me the scientific stuff because I would not understand it BLAH BLAH BLAH....

I must ask you to look at a few links, perhaps you will change your mind. The evidence is out there, but you have to find it, TPTB are not going to throw it at you, and CNN is not going to report on it.

Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

A Holy Stranger in the Pentagonal Lodge

Respected scientist says aliens are among us

Are There Aliens Living on Earth? Extraterrestrials Among Humans and the Planetary Transmigration

Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us

And last, but not least, if there are no extraterrestrials living on Earth, than why is there a Federal Law preventing human contact with them?

The Federal Extraterrestrial Exposure law

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If I was Emperor of Earth, I would pass a law that requires every ATSer has to read this book.

The Trickster and the Paranormal

edit on 7-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
You people need to wake up. No, really. For ALL of our benefit. Why is it soo important to the ETs that we are "peaceful" and "disarm". Think about it. We all want saviors from above to come and solve our problems. But you are being duped. Just think it through. They are lying to us because they are not here to help us. They are here to EAT us! What do you think 2012 is?? Is it a coincidence that our calander ends and we hear all of this stuff about alien disclosure and how we will be evacuated because of some catastrophe?? THEY WANT YOU TO WALK INTO THE SHIPS WILLINGLY!

Next year is harvest time folks and the gullible will be first in line!

OH COME OFF IT!!

Magnificently advanced ET's, coming here for hundreds of thousands of years want to...dominate us..no, want to steal our planet..no, want to enslave us..no, want to save us..no, want to guide us..no, want to EAT US..YES, that's it!

Please.

If they wanted to eat us, why wait hundreds of thousands of years (building up an appetite perhaps)?

They only want to eat humans, not bovine, swine or chicken? How about bugs? There are an endless supply of critters here, why not eat them?

And why bother coming all the way to Earth to 'harvest humanity'? Since they engineered us in the first place, why not simply grow the humans they want to eat at home?

Or do they enjoy a takeaway every now and again?

You really ought to think about the evidence of what you're saying...the evidence against your hypothesis is very strong...nearly 7 billion pieces of evidence are walking around this planet of ours every day.

They are here to research, study and catalogue us and the other life here...it's not all about us. We do the same thing to not only animals on Earth, but also humans that we consider to be 'primitive tribal peoples'...why is it so difficult to accept ET's would do a similar thing and study us the way we study other life?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Pleiadians: extraterrestrial forces could intervene against the Western industrialised countries

Oh? If they had any kind of brains in their pointed little alien heads and really wanted to help out, they'd 'intervene' and get rid of the religious extremism on the planet. That'd free billions of people from virtual slavery and it would open the planet to truths .. scientific truths; spiritual truths; and basic reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join