It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money changers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Recently i came across this video, the money masters.

Google Video Link

I have been watching it and thought, if we know all this, why is there no action taken?
What is it that is keeping us from overthrowing the fractional system with all its central banks worldwide and draw a line through all debts that is owned to this fractional system?
It is really possible to controll the whole world, but only because we acknowledge this system as being essential to our society and economy, which it is not.
It is enslavement through debt, and our governments worldwide are corrupt, politicians are put in position through fundings from the moneymasters for controlling and managing the entire society.

Please, share your vieuw on this.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
We can NEVER throw off the bonds of our Slavery, when our Police & Military protect the very people who have enslaved us. The Police & Military follow orders just as the Nazi guards did, unable to see the are supporting the same Masters, ensuring that they along with their children and grandchildren will be slaves as well.

Without the protection the Police & Military have given to TPTB we would have overthrown the system already.

Anywhere in the World you can watch these brain dead Police / Military standing in harms way ready to lay their own life down to protect the very people who are enslaving them. With these well armed Water-head retards TPTB would have already been dragged into the streets and hanged for their crimes against Humanity.

We have NO HOPE in removing the bonds that bind us until TPTB protectors are neutralized.

Hopefully these protectors, out of our own ranks, will AWAKEN to their own crime against Humanity and finally stand with their brothers and “Storm the Bastille”

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

our only hope in usa is to have an "A-team" of sorts. but a more violent one..

in which corrupt judges, crooked cops, and lying theiving politicians are visited at night navy seal style in their beds.. imagine how quickly the corruption would end nationwide.

imagine every city has at least 1,000 disgusted, exploited and thrown away military veterans sickened after realizing "the con".. imagine of all those brave souls willing to DIE fighting evil really understood WHO was causing the evil?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

agreed, but hope is the second soul of humankind, if they are powerless, they hope for miracles.
Meanwhile everything just goes its way without anything changed for the better.
This is why i started this thread, we need to educate ourselfs and others, not only in america but all over the world, to break loose from the chains that imprison us.
Not with a national consciousness, but with a universal consciousness.
All over the world there is polution, slave labor, destruction and poisoning.
The multinationals don't care, only the profits count.
They controll the energy, the money supply, and food that is mostly genetically modified.

'Food inc' gives a good insight on that, and how farmers are enslaved through loans and regulations.
Or 'the world according to monsanto'.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

Thanks for posting this very good documentary, I watched it from start to finish yesterday and reckon it should be mandatory for all schools to show this. Unfortunately it looks like your thread is going to be on page 2 before long.
S & F from me.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My friend,

You cannot throw off the yoke of your enslavement because you are too attached to what the Masters provide you. All the luxuries you have in life are because of the system built up around you. While you may feel oppressed by it, you welcome the conveniences it provides. Should anyone attempt to throw the system down, it will only be but a short while before it is reborn again. Man prefers to have a status over his fellow man. He is too blind to see that before God and nature, we are all equal, sharing this divine creation given us as a gift.

The system is falling though. Brick by brick it is being torn down. In the process eyes are opening to the world we have created with our systems of iniquity. Look around you, do you see Heaven?

If not, what are YOU doing to create it?

Heaven IS right before your eyes. It will be realised when you see that their are Brothers and Sisters of Man who are in far dire straits than yourself, and your awareness causes you to give all the luxuries you have in their aid. Once we do this, the systems will die, and the gates of Heaven will be open for all.

Check out the plan at the bottom of my posts.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why the assumption of attachment to luxury? what is the importance of it?
And no i am not oppressed, however, i do have to conform to the superficial order, as we all must.
So i work and after that i enjoy whatever comes along.

You are right, i am not (well i was not very clear on that part maybe) provoking a uproar or anything.
But getting people to think, to enquire and learn, find out for themselfs.
Humans in their normal conditioning will naturaly create the same in a new jacket, and everything starts again.
So learning is of greatest importance, not education but learning through seeing.

I choose not for my own peace of mind, which i still have anyway.
The whole is far greater than the me, and i, just aswell as you and all our brothers and sisters who might be losing their house, are killed or tortured, oppressed and chained, die in meaningless wars are part of the whole, aswell as every living being on this planet and earth itself.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Yes it's a great documentary indeed, it gives a great insight in the history and forming of the current central bank.
And it would be great to find more reactions on this, not only in favor of this, but also critics on it if there is.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No critics

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We do not know what to do with the free money when we print it
except to pay off the national debt and find out who wants our money
afterwards. If we sink it all into free energy the oil companies might not
accept the new greenbacks.

new topics

top topics