It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ok well im wondering has any one experienced when driving all walking nere lights they suddenly go out my theroy is it is a ghost presence that is making theses lights go out when i was driving to work there was this one light that would always go out when i was nere it but never go out when i have a mate with me when i was working on this government site doing security there was a few lights around the site that would go off when i was nere them than when i was far anuff they would turn back on. got me thinking that some thing is following me around??

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Possibly. There are 3 main possibilities: 1. A ghost is following you; 2. Extraterrestrials are following you; 3. You are producing large concentrations of electromagnetic energy either naturally or from an alien implant somewhere in your body that is transmitting the deep space radio frequencies, powerful enough to knock out lights. It could be either one of those.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
They all good thorys but i don't think i got a device implanted in me how can i prove this ghost is folowing me?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

Bring a camera with you that has night vision or night shot mode, bring an EMF detector, digital audio recorder and a camera. Record and document any strange anomalies you witness and analyze them. If you don't see shadows or manifestations at all (personally or digitally) and you don't hear any disembodied voices (basically, no evidence for a ghost), then that only opens up the other two possibilities.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i will look into this

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

My lights suddenly went out last night while driving. But that was due to some dodgy wiring I did on my number plate light shorting and blowing the fuse.

But seriously, when my grandmother died and everyone was having a few drinks after her funeral, the light in the room started dimming and acting weird when people were talking about her. Any electrical problem that would have caused that should have tripped the circuit breaker.

You may have a loose wire in your car, but I wouldn't rule out something supernatural. I've heard of a place in the Adelaide hills where a similar thing tends to happen often.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just realised you weren't talking about your car itself, but other lights around you.

May well be possible something is following you. They may not like being in the presence of the other people around you, and that could be why it happens more when you're alone.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

thats what i think to i think it might be my uncle following me around i would like to learn why they are doin this to me kinda creeps me out not knowing what is following me any ideas how i can communicate with the ghost

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've been knockling out street lights for years. I hardly notice it anymore. Mostly it's other people pointing it out to me. I have no idea what it is, but I also slowly dissolve gold if it maintains contact with my skin (like a gold chain or a ring). One bracelet I bought weighed 26 grams when I bought it and 21 grams a year later. I would imagine that it involves a high ph balance in my system. The good part is that mosquitos shun me entirely, regardless of how swarming an area is with the little pricks. Everyone else gets eaten alive and I can't get one to light on me. I wonder if the skin and knocking out the street lights issues could be related?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Are ghosts orbs?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sQeptiQ

Are ghosts orbs?

Orbs

More Orbs

Personally, I would have to say that 99.9% of orb photos I have seen looks to be nothing more than dust. But everyone sees the subject differently

top topics

join