It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ah poor guy, everyone was being mean to him... It's not like he didn't wish evil on us or anything, oh wait they aren't evil but just dark beings who suck the life energy out of us and make us "dance with them" or they will make our lives miserable... yep nothing evil about that.

I was wondering how long it would take this coward to post on his own forum... and just further proves that his story is complete BS, which there shouldn't of been any doubt in anyone's mind before.

As far as native american culture goes... well us westerners being basically PART of it. We should know a thing or two. As far as I am concerned when you refer to the "west" you are referring to the US ie the native land of native americans.

Again people take note... hoaxers are NOT smart.

That being said you ever heard of a "skinwalker" this is part of native american culture. you probably thinking of a werewolf right? wrong. In order to become a skinwalker one must kill a loved one. yeah but our "western" culture is so much uglier right.

yeah and who doesnt masterbate or pick there scabs? As far as you "beating anyone of us to death", well I would consider that poor judgement as skinny hentai watching virgins like you usually don't have any muscle mass or the cajones at REAL confrontation.

"I cannot" words spoken from a true weak coward who can't do one of the simplest tasks of posting or defending his own "true story"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi OP,
Im not sure if you are still checking this thread, as you say you cant comment again here. Maybe you could send me a u2u if you have anything to say re this comment Im making.

I dont know what to think, as someone who hears breathing, I was quite scared to read from you that they are evil/devil like entities who attach themselves to you for life. Quite terrifying that thought tbh.

I have my own thread, it isnt as elaborate as yours, I have no answers, nor photos, and I am appreciative of any constructive advice

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

ah look, a pathetic piece of human filth, full of insanity and ego and greed. you do not breath. you pollute, excrement man.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: urmenimu2

bump

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That was a fun story.. if you leave out everybody asking pics or basically saying "fake". Although the OP did ask for the negative comments. The pics were going to be a gift cause he's a nice guy. You know, if you take away the part of dooming us all. Then he said his skeptical readers were nerdy masturbating scab pickin dweebs.

I think OP and commenters could probably learn a thing or two on what not to do. That is of course, if we all don't lose our souls to interdimensional soul sucking, loud-breathing,evil-laughing (but not really evil) beings from some dimension where human consciousness is like a tasty dancing river.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join