It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm an indigo donkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Greetings humans, I'm an indigo donkey. In case you didn't know, indigo is not just one color but a range of colors in the electromagnetic spectrum between about 420 and 450 nm in wavelength as you can see in my photo as the blue to violet colors.

You may be wondering how an indigo donkey came into existence, and how I can come to the forum to chat with you. The simple answer is that I am an alien hybrid indigo donkey. Much like indigo children except a donkey version. I am able to type out this message with psychokinesis powered by my super donkey brain and amplified by my ears. It's all in the ears, psychokinesis needs large ears to work, so until humans grow larger ears they will be unable or barely able to use psychokinesis. No, stretching ears as many primitive humans attempt does not work. It definately makes them look cooler though.

I like carrots and go heehawww when I see something funny. I like human women, and they like me too... especially in Mexico.

I'm a world traveler indigo donkey, let me tell you about my trip to belize. While in belize I was attacked by a killer bee. I was standing there and he grabbed on to my ear, and he stung it, and he stung it, and he stung it! He grabbed on to it, it was like he was making love to it with his sting! In an out, in an out! more and more! Oh the puss, the pain, the black voodoo, the wet jigsaw puzzle, I didn't know what was happening! For days I was in a trance, but when I came-to... There it was like a fleshy maracca! An ear of gigantic proportions! And so I raised my massive ear up, to smash his tiny skull in, I could see in his little insect face. I could see him thinking, "I created that monster, I created that ear, and now its killing me! My own beastly creation squishing me dead." The sweet irony.

I think he was thinking that, although it was a long time ago and in hindsight he coulda just been crapping himself.
edit on 1-1-2011 by indigodonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by indigodonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by indigodonkey

Sure it wasn't a wasp. The multiple stings and all... And, I'd think an all powerful, genius, sex-machine like yourself would not make typos/simple spelling errors like "definately."

Oh, I saw your show in Tijuana. I'll never get that 20 minutes back (or the contents of my stomach - cheap tacos and cheaper Vicodin). You owe me.

edit on 1/1/11 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Unless you are Noel Fielding you owe someone some royalties for that post!

Go to the 5:40 mark for the proper version

join