It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
If you check my profile you will see I have been here for a while but I have never formally introduced myself well with the new year and all i've decided to become more involved and more active here so its time to reveal a little about me.12 years ago I was in management with Avco,now GE finance at that stage I had not given one cognitive thought about the supernatural,God etc my entire adult life.I was successful I had the company car,fuel card,frequent flyer points the full gamut of corporate trappings.Then in 1998 I went on a trip to London and at the Tower of London was subject to what I believe was an angelic possession.This lasted a week or so and even to this day I cannot verbalise the experience,however the powers that be identified me and a few months later a decade of psycotronic warfare,microwave harrassment,torture,black magic and occult technology attacks occured.In about 2008 the worst of this ended but I was left schizophrenic.Last year 2010 I had haemachromitosis,chronic fatigue which I still suffer from,malignant hypertension and other residual ill heath effects.This year 2011 is time to rebuild give up smoking,loose weight,restore my chi and return to life so although i've been through hell the worst is passed and I can be positive again.I have been attacked by demons,gods and many other things and can discuss mind ontrol,psychic attack etc at length and have had many supernatural mega-heavy duty experiences and feel I will make positive contributions here.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can you please describe the type of schizophrenia you were experiencing?

Also, can you describe the experience in the tower in more detail

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Basically I believe TPTB were given a message they didn't like at the tower,I was lit up and walking along the part where the twin kids were killed and a Beefeater was walking in the other direction almost as if in a trance as he walked past me I could see he was getting the full nine yards.

Currently I have a 24/7/265 voice rambling on about God and Jesus and the odd visual hallucination but I have been hospitalised with full blown episodes about 6 times.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well you fit a schizophrenic perfectly
, so I believe you. I don't know how healthy a site like ATS would be for you though.

Schizophrenia is a severe and disabling mental condition that affects approximately 2 million Americans each year. People with schizophrenia often experience terrifying symptoms, such as hearing voices or believing that other people are plotting against them. These thoughts cause schizophrenic people to become disorganized mentally and physically. Treatment may relieve many symptoms, but most schizophrenics continue to suffer some symptoms throughout their lives.

Read more: How to Tell If Someone Is Schizophrenic? | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Unlike many schizophrenics I have had my faculties and wits about me 98 per cent of the time but I do expect many here especially the sceptics and rationalists whose only real spiritual experience was passing a large stool to disregard me as a nutter which is ok but I would hope this site has open minds as well,minds that know all may not be as it seems,all may not be well, all is not necessarily explicable by our limited scientific knowledge.To me Gods,demons and entities are as real as cats and dogs are to others because whether you believe me or not I have had 12 years exposure to them,

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
so a perfectly normal guy, living life as one of satans pawn in the finiancial sector all of the sudden goes haywire, yet the medical community thinks it's because his serotonin and dopamine levels dropped.

if its true what you said, then u have experienced and have knowledge of the true reality.

you then become a target and will be persecuted, because their normal ploys of control and turning u away from God, such as money, wealth and power won't work.

Jesus said that no servant is greater than his master, so how they have persecuted me they will persecute you.

take it as a blessing that they find u worthy enough to destroy. take comfort knowing that their fate is sealed, yet yours is opened.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I dont know if seratonin and dopamine levels can cause revolving doors to malfunction,escalators to stop or street lights to go out or blink

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
If you check my profile you will see I have been here for a while but I have never formally introduced myself well with the new year and all i've decided to become more involved and more active here so its time to reveal a little about me.12 years ago I was in management with Avco,now GE finance at that stage I had not given one cognitive thought about the supernatural,God etc my entire adult life.I was successful I had the company car,fuel card,frequent flyer points the full gamut of corporate trappings.Then in 1998 I went on a trip to London and at the Tower of London was subject to what I believe was an angelic possession.This lasted a week or so and even to this day I cannot verbalise the experience,however the powers that be identified me and a few months later a decade of psycotronic warfare,microwave harrassment,torture,black magic and occult technology attacks occured.In about 2008 the worst of this ended but I was left schizophrenic.Last year 2010 I had haemachromitosis,chronic fatigue which I still suffer from,malignant hypertension and other residual ill heath effects.This year 2011 is time to rebuild give up smoking,loose weight,restore my chi and return to life so although i've been through hell the worst is passed and I can be positive again.I have been attacked by demons,gods and many other things and can discuss mind ontrol,psychic attack etc at length and have had many supernatural mega-heavy duty experiences and feel I will make positive contributions here.

Hey...I'm new here too, but I've been lurking (reading) the forum's on this website for about 2 years now. And as you can see I'm into what you would call new age concepts, or believes. I know for a fact that spirits, demons, aliens and black magick is real. Not too long ago (about 2 years ago) I had a really bad experience while working at a distribution center that turned out to be a series of psychic-attacks. These attacks were so server that they change my life, and my way of thinking. Most people are completely oblivious, or skeptical about these kinds of things because they have been psychologically conditioned to only believe what they can see with their own eyes. The problem with this way of thinking is the fact that there are a lot of things that exist that we can't see with the naked eye. Not mention, there are things that are man made that you can't see with the naked eye, but they exist. After having such an experience, you are probably looking for answers, or closure to explain what happened to you. Check out the link I posted below. It's a really long article, but it is worth reading. It talks about how schizophrenia is a man-made illness, scroll down to part 6 if you don't have the time to read through all of it.

[www.angelfire.com...]

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by whoshotJR

Unlike many schizophrenics I have had my faculties and wits about me 98 per cent of the time

Use them.

The Books are here for free.
edit on 1-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

After reading the article I posted above, I think some of it is caused by man made devices, the rest is caused by super natural forces that are currently beyond human comprehension.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

after 911 in about 2002 or 3 iwas using meth a lot but never really was skitso from it. UNTIL one day in my garage i was watching CNN and they were talking about the indian code breakers from ww1 or 2 or whenever. but all of a sudden something turned on in my head and the letter N capitol appeared in my head like it was etched from inside my brain on the leaft side down into my heart and i resisted it i think thats why it pulled my head down into my heart. but any way on the tv i heard the military talking to me and they said theres the North and theres the south and iraq you now work for the united states military and if you tell anyone about this we'll have to kill you your code name is grey eagle. then they were like did it work talking to themselves and then they said ps they want you to know theres some that wear skirts too. and i think they put cameras in my house because some agents went in there and people on the tv like cnn and artists were writing songs for me it sounded like and it was like the people on live cnn tv shows could see me because like id flip them off and be all f you out loud to see if i could get a reaction and i did. i was feeling weird from it and acting strange tring to get reactions from the tv and they were watching me all during 2002 and 3 after 911. i think the goverment did some sort of mind experament on me to see how a person would react in general pop incase someone used the same device on americans. and i dont hate them for it. i think it was electro chemical like a chemical they slipped me somehow during using because a lot of strange people were always around. any way it just made me feel like my jaw locked up . but now it doesn't even happen any more because i moved away from my house and started taking meds and it stopped. has any one else had a similar expieriance. i could of swore eminem wrote lose yourself and was talking about me.his souls escaping through this hole that is gaping and then im gonna tear his mfin roof off like two dogs caged. thats how my head felt afterwards like my face and muscles were locking up about too rip off. whatever though im better now and take meds if youve had a similar expieriance write it. cuz f all that human expierament stuff for 5 years they harassed me.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninhead

also when i was in school my teacher who used to work for the military said before 911 if the terrorists atacked again like the bombing back then in the 90s they would do an expeirament on innocent americans hooking there eye to there toung just to see what would happen he said and i never understood why he said that too me then it happened to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninhead

i wonder sometimes if its a device in the teeth like they had an agent working at the dentist but it kinda feels like both i also hurt my neck so that could be it . thats probably why and the meth just made me trip out. but that Nin head thing really happened and noone tripps to where they actually do something and then say you now work for the military like that at the same time come on thats like winning the lottery

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Please do not stop taking your medication.
Perhaps a re-visit to your MD would be a good thing.
Are you taking Geodon by any chance?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"Please allow me to introduce myself."

-- are you "a man of wealth and taste" ... ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LawrenceAConnor

Well I did pass the audition but the show got cancelled.
second line

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LawrenceAConnor

Pleased to meet you... Hope you guess'd my name

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome!

Sounds like you have travelled a path and are ready to go the next level of insight.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun about how to become a good person, open your third eye, self-cultivation in Falun Dafa, supernormal(inborn) powers etc:

www.falundafa.org...

Wish you all the best!

new topics

top topics

join