It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever sleepwalked at night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My dad would sometimes tell me that i used to seep walk at night when i was younger. I find that a little scary. I think i don't sleepwalk anymore but i did it more often when i was younger. Do u think its alien related or something? or just strange stuff. All of a sudden when the years passed and i stopped sleepwalking i started having sleep paralysis starting in 2009 and false awakening. i never thought of having sleep paralysis. Sometimes i get ringing in my ears, last last month also when i was about to go asleep and then all of a sudden i sat up on my bed and i got loud ringing in my ear. Ringing happens between each year. After about a minute the ringing when down to the point till it stopped. Last month November (2010) i had my first alien dream/expirence, that seemed to happen in my own house at night. You can read that story here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plz let me know what you think...Im finally getting this off my mind.
edit on 12/31/2010 by AlienDecendants because: i had to edit the title

edit on 12/31/2010 by AlienDecendants because: had to edit title again

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am not sure if it is alien related. I used to sleep walk alot when I was around ages 5 to 7. My mom told me that there were a couple of times when I slept walked outside and she had to catch me and redirect me back in. I remember dreaming about an old man sitting outside on the porch or standing in the road waiting on me. I haven't slept walked since I was a teenager, as far as I know. It freaks me out though. I have ended up with bruises on my body that I don't remember how they would have gotten there and makes me think I am still sleep walking, but my husband says he hasn't seen sleep walking. Crazy and freaky.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

Yeah im not sure if the sleep walking is alien related but you never know the possibilities...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Good question. I have been sleep walking off and on for years, we have a security system with motion detectors to keep me in the house. I have been awakened by the alarm while standing in the basement, opening a door, and just about any other place you can imagine. I have had conversations with people and the only person who knows I'm sleeping is my wife who has seen it many times over the years. The activity increases with stress but otherwise it is sporadic and unpredictable.
Insomnia is constant for me, I have been awake for days many times and it is enough to make you crazy. You try to do the math on how many hours you've been up and the 24 hour marks just kind of blend together until you're not really sure how long you've been up for. The worst noise in the world at times like that is birds in the morning, it sounds like they're sitting on top of your head. I have taken every sleep aid known to man, over the counter and prescription, some of them are pretty nasty like serequel, apparently that's the drug of choice for sleepless inmates in prison. Nothing works.
As for the ringing in the ears it NEVER ends, as I type this the ringing in my left ear is making it difficult to hear the television. Otherwise I am in good healty, no substance or alcohol abuse and lead a pretty normal life.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Interesting story. I have never drunk anything yet and in only 19yrs old, and i will never drink in my entire life, or even coffee, i will never poison my body with that stuff. As for the pills i hate...I never have to take pills unless their supplements... But i am always tied too, yawning all day....

top topics

join