It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That's right. People would like to see proof. What constitutes as proof? Scientific proof. Peer-reviewed proof. Repeatable lab tests. That's for starters.

What does not constitute as proof? YouTube videos. Wikipedia entries. Peoples' opinions, theories, or gut feelings. Articles from tabloids.

Those contrails are staying in the air because they are water molecules that have frozen and are stuck in the atmosphere. Just exactly like clouds are frozen water molecules that are stuck in the atmosphere. They are not falling back to earth, hence they are not harmful to anyone.

The only harm that more and more contrails make to the atmosphere is blocking out useful sunlight. Engine and plane manufacturers are working on ways to reduce contrails in the air, but until then, there's nothing we can do about them.

Now, here's a little Chemistry 101 for those that continue to profess "chemtrails" with zero verifiable proof:

If a chemical was being sprayed that either was being sprayed to hurt us, or had the potential to hurt us, it wouldn't stay hanging in the air like contrails. Those chemicals would be heavier than water and would fall back to earth.

If, and I stress "if", any of those chemicals were, in fact, falling back to earth, any single one of you that believe in "chemtrails" would be able to swab any inanimate object outside and have it tested at a lab to see which chemical was being sprayed in the air. Getting several samples from various areas outside would be the best. That way all samples would contain the same chemical if there was a chemical being sprayed.

And that is what I'm proposing that someone who is a believer in "chemtrails" actually takes it upon themselves to do. To prove once and for all that, yes indeed, "chemtrails" do actually exist.

If not one person can take it upon themselves to get samples from outside and conclusively prove in a lab that chemicals are being sprayed and falling to the ground, then "chemtrails" do not exist, period. End of discussion.

Contrails are hanging in the air because they're water. They're hanging in the air because they're not falling back to the ground, and thus, pose no risk to you at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

prove it~! .. right back at cha'

2nd .. to be sure..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I agree with you and this is a good "callout" of chemtrail believers.

I personally find chemtrails to be one of the more ridiculous conspiracies discussed here, since there is literally no evidence in favor of them and solid evidence of contrail formation. I hope a chemtrail theorist attempts your challenge (I know they won't).

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mate, I've been trying to get these lazy keyboard warriors to do something for themselves for years now, I just don't get why they don't.

I mean in their mind, they're being poisoned or whatever, yet do nothing about it apart from complaining about it on an internet forum.

It's funny, I've been called every name under the sun in chemtrail threads, yet I'm the one who has tried to point chemtrailers in the right direction...

"disinfo" they cry.

Give me a break.

I've provided examples of air sample test:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Providing alternate and more realistic explanations as to why substances such as barium and aluminium are found in higher levels in places:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have provided links to air and soil sample kits that can be bought and also provided links to labs that can test these samples for them:

Soil sample kit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac3a3b6913e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Air sampling unit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce239b1b5905.jpg[/atsimg]

State by State list of soil labs

Air quality consultants

I've provided a baseline for normal aircraft emissions:

www.coas.oregonstate.edu...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58ba628b337b.png[/atsimg]

And a means to collect samples directly from contrails:

Requests for access to research flight hours begin with the submission of an Initial Request for Aircraft Support (Word (35kb), PDF (30kb)) to the manager of the facility. Based on information provided on this form, a DOE-empowered advisory panel recommends to DOE an award of flight hours for the proposed use. Then the user completes a more detailed Research Aircraft Deployment Document (RADD: Word (180kb), PDF (85kb)) in coordination with the RAF manager. RAF users not associated with the DOE Atmospheric Science Program will need to work with the RAF manager on an estimate of the cost of offsite aircraft logistics such as 1) landing fees, 2) hangar rental, 3) ground support facilities, and 4) labor and expenses for a PNNL flight crew of two pilots and two scientific support personnel. During the preparation of RADD, schedules are confirmed and safety and environmental compliance requirements are addressed.

The RAF does not cover the cost of engineering studies and airframe modifications needed for custom installation of project-specific equipment and instrumentation. Such costs must be budgeted separately through a contract with PNNL or Battelle. When requested, RAF staff will assist users in estimating these costs.

www.pnl.gov...

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

www.pnl.gov...

OzWeatherman has explained in the simplest terms, numerous times at how contrails form, where and when they'll form and why they form.

They don't want to listen though and hey they're the ones that have egg on their faces because they're doing NOTHING about it.

Can you imagine believing that you're being poisoned but won't do anything about it?

"Oh look there's poisonous gas leaking into my room, I shall tell everyone about it on ATS instead of getting out of there"

So yeah, expect to be called names, people sticking their fingers in their ears and people posting up youtube videos that have been posted and debunked a million times over.

And thanks for trying to deny ignorance, lord knows it's a cruel mistress!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've been a debunker for a couple of years, and I tell people a ground-based test would be invalid unless they are able to get a good control first. Two of the most suspected elements, barium and aluminum, are found in many places, all ground based. It would be weird to not find them in a test. Testing a trail can and is done, using planes modified to do just that. You can find these planes on any "chemtrail" site, labeled as a spray plane, although a close inspection shows the nozzles are pointing forward and the interior is full of computers, not tanks of chemicals.
It was a ground-based test done a few years ago on some water collected in a mayo jar in the bed of a pickup truck in someone's backyard that got the rumor that there was barium in the air we breathe. That report is used even though it is easily shown to be wrong.
People complain about aluminum being found, yet aren't aware that it is the most abundant metallic crustal element, and the third most common of any element.
Trying to separate out all the industrial, agricultrual, transportation, mining, and construction sources would be impossible. Taking a sample from a plane plume itself can be done and would erase all doubt.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real and are not just water molecules frozen in the air. If that were true I thought ice falls since it's molecular structure changes as it goes from a liquid to a solid, but that's just me I guess.

Anywho, look at your old family videos taken on family vacations, ballgames, concerts, outdoor party's, etc. No chemtrails in the sky, right? Look at old movies, cityscape weather videos (the kind you see during your Weather Segment) photos, police dashboard cams, other security cams, commercials, everything! You won't see any prior to 2000, depending where you live.

1970's.
1980's
1990's
2000's: Uh oh! Things have started to appear in the sky that are lasting MUCH longer than a regular contrail. Geez, THAT'S weird!

Are chemtrails designed to wipe out the bee population? Maybe. They start appearing and bees start disappearing.

Are they designed to enhance wireless communications? Maybe. Chemtrails are very heavy around the holidays.

Did you know "chemtrail" planes do not fly in regular air traffic patterns? In order to do this they need SPECIAL CLEARANCE. Have you seen 2 Chemtrail planes side by side? In order to do this they need SPECIAL CLEARANCE.

I don't know what chemtrails are, and neither do you. But we can all agree they started appearing SOMETIME "recently." We also can agree that whatever they are, they are not innocent in nature. After all, if the purpose was so innocent, the Government would be telling us what they are from the get-go.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So yeah, expect to be called names, people sticking their fingers in their ears and people posting up youtube videos that have been posted and debunked a million times over.

As a 9/11 Truther, I've already been the target of that for years, no worries.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Chemtrails are real

And yet you ignored the entire first post and posted absolutely nothing to actually prove "chemtrails" are real, and instead just posted a bunch of meaningless words.

Anywho, look at your old family videos taken on family vacations, ballgames, concerts, outdoor party's, etc. No chemtrails in the sky, right? Look at old movies, cityscape weather videos (the kind you see during your Weather Segment) photos, police dashboard cams, other security cams, commercials, everything! You won't see any prior to 2000, depending where you live.

And yet you ignore the fact that through the decades, more and more planes have taken to the air. And those planes are going higher and higher.

Things have started to appear in the sky that are lasting MUCH longer than a regular contrail.

And because planes are going higher and higher, contrails will be higher as well and will be lasting longer. The higher the contrail, the colder the air and the longer the ice crystals from contrails will last before they spread out and evaporate.

Have you seen 2 Chemtrail planes side by side?

There's no such things as "chemtrail planes". If you think there are, we'd all love for you to post evidence. There are any number of reasons for two or more planes to be flying formation together.

I don't know what chemtrails are, and neither do you.

What I do know is that "chemtrails" do not exist because I've had basic, elementary biology/chemistry classes in high-school.

But we can all agree they started appearing SOMETIME "recently."

Yes, we can agree that in recent years, more and more planes are taking to the air causing more and more contrails.

We also can agree that whatever they are, they are not innocent in nature.

False. Yet more made-up speculations with zero proof to back up your claims. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The word "chemtrail" isn't even a word recognized by dictionaries. It's just a made-up word to cause fear-mongering:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnderAnywho, look at your old family videos taken on family vacations, ballgames, concerts, outdoor party's, etc. No chemtrails in the sky, right? Look at old movies, cityscape weather videos (the kind you see during your Weather Segment) photos, police dashboard cams, other security cams, commercials, everything! You won't see any prior to 2000, depending where you live.

1970's.
1980's
1990's
2000's: Uh oh! Things have started to appear in the sky that are lasting MUCH longer than a regular contrail. Geez, THAT'S weird!

I'm sorry if it took you until 2000 to look up dude. Contrails have existed for a very long time.

These are B17s flying in WW2. They are not even jet engined aircraft and they make "chemtrails". See them lingering?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE wake up! its the global dimming project that is world wide. Watch as low presure fronts come through and the spraying starts. Watsh as a heat wave starts and the planes start spraying. Watch as a plane crosses the sky, its chem smear spreads out and hazzes the whole sky with a few passes. I understand people in cities with all the air traffic to be in the dark. But us country folk in our 50's know whats going on. It started here about 15 years ago. Our temps climbed, lots of drought, then some almost snow less winters when we usually have an average of 100 inches a winter. Then we had a january with not a day below zero???????? Usually january is total artic here in n-wisconsin. average 20 days below zero. WE here loved it-we prayed for more global warming. summers were warmer also-Then the spraying started slowly at first to today when they even spray in winter. wake up people. I am sure they have other experiments going on, harp for 1 but the main reason is to dim us . spraying aluminum oxides up really high or cloud seeding down low with sulfer and barrium. Go read what james lovelock says about global warming-our top retired scientest says-a shocker- Our planet is heating up, the INSIDE IS HEATING UP as we see more earthquakes and volcanoes becoming stronger.You cant heat up the outside of our world and not heat up the inside- 1 degree temp rise inside our planet would cause massive expantion of the magma. earthquakes-volcanoes which we see becomming more frequent. Watch the skies and educate yourself. EVERY DAY ALMOST WORLD WIDE??? why?? its the global dimming weathe modification project. THE young are screwed-the elete will have their underground cities and the young will be left in the wasteland they leave to die.But hey-keep paying taxes. Keep makeing babies for future taxes, keep being ignorant, keep believing your government, keep living the lie, why did the JEHOVAHS witness tell all to pack a bag?? eVERYTHING WE KNOW TO BE TRUE IS A LIE as we are finding out. Read the bible, its also true and the timeline stated there is right on line with what we see happening now. Women get your man to educate himself, men stand up for your families the world is changing very very fast. The trumpet has a good article on the cathlic church this month that should be required reading for all young. The big war is comming-they know the cats out of the bag on so many levels concerning this world. WAKE UP tune in and drop out.
\][

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I can't believe this subject always ends up in skunk-works...This is not debunked...Its more like proof in my book...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

thx for reporting me .. but yea.. I have a question about this picture.. do you notice it?? Think about what is obvious in this picture.. and think about aviation.. it's as plain on the nose on your face..

Seriously.. no dissing here.. but, to anyone that sees this picture should know something is up and it's NOT Contrails..

top topics

join