It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: They Dare Not Speak Its Name...Rothschild Zionism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Excellent response! May logic rule the day!

It would also be nice if a clear distinction was made between Kaballah based Luciferian Doctrine , Zionism, and Judaism. They are nothing alike.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kwakakev

f######,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... masked profanity in a post! maybe the mods should see that! (yes they can see it after you click edit!) shows the skill of your vocabulary But anyway, David Icke Hmmmmm the man who claimed to be Jesus Christ & who thinks so many people in the world are "Shape Shifting Reptilians" (with no hard proof of course) and you believe what he says? He has no credibility! Period! Hmmmmmmmmmm I call hoax just because David Icke" said it!

How many years has it been since David Icke was mis-quoted by the media? He was talking about Christ conciousness ie. we are all divine (not an easy concept to grasp by the tabloids I'm sure), not claiming to be the Jesus, yet people choose to believe how this was reported by the media instead of looking at what was actually said. As for the Lizards, Icke has never claimed to have proof, it's a theory that he thinks is correct and that is his opinion.

I'm glad dimensionaldetective, that you pointed out that Icke is not talking about ordinary jews when he talks about the ruling families. Anyone that has read his books would know that he is talking about an elite that have adopted a Jewish identity but care as little about the ordinary jew as they do the ordinary, christian or muslim. There are also families like the Bush's that masquerade as good christians and the Saudi elite that profess to be muslim, whom Icke covers in his books, he never seems to be labelled as an anti christian or anti muslim though.

Sadly it is a knee jerk reaction with most people that David Icke is anti-semitic. I've had a couple of friends do this yet they will happily admit they've never read anything he's written.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

one fellow traveler, alternative life addict, real good Israeli friend of mine (and i don't have many) told me once (in nepal):

"you know how they call rotchild in israel ?"
me speachless because without the slightest idea of what he is talking about

"God! in israel, rotchild is Bhrama, the creator..." (with seriousness and sarcasm)

most often surprising and uplifting to share time with the real people of israël

edit on 1-1-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

This is indeed a surprise to me if it was true!

I had been going through some of the testimonials of survivors from the german side, soldiers and officers, on why they could do what they had done to innocent jews.

Most of those lads were only farm boys conscripted to fight the senseless war, and the answers given where that their hatred stems from the traders and bankers whom were mostly jews at that time, and had caused suffering when the weather did not permit harvests to come, and had their farms foreclosed by those bankers when they had no money to pay for the loan for seeds and equipment.

Looking further into the history of Rothschild, the original jews had indeed been bankers even though secluded behind ghettos in Europe, BUT NOT ALL jews were in such trade. It was comprehensible enough that hatred from the freed serfs would be common against the bankers, but WHY ON INNOCENTS?

Their answers were that in their rage and suffering, they bothered no more. They were jews and that's all they are concerned about, and never hesitated to pull the trigger.

Therefore, the fault would lay on the feet of greedy bankers, whom cared only about their wealth and nothing else, and certainly not restricted to any nationality or ethnicity, for such are the flaws of man. And most unfortunate to the common and innocent jews was that most of such greedy traders and bankers were jews, and hid behind that ethnicity to perpetrate their greed.

One of the causes for such hatred of the jews by the Germans of the 40s would be the bankers, with Rothschild being the most prominent as they were the most weatthy at that time, financing govts on both sides, profiting immensely from others suffering.

That family alone, hiding behind jewish ethnicity, may had been the cause for the holocaust of 6 million innocent jews, the devil in disguise.

And for that, the new generation of Israelites call him the Almighty?????!!!! May it not be true.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I call hoax just because David Icke" said it!

...if the village crazy person screams that a bus is bearing down on you, you should look, to make sure (...for the record: In my opinion, Icke is Mad Hatter-crazy.)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by XmikaX

Looking further into the history of Rothschild, the original jews had indeed been bankers even though secluded behind ghettos in Europe, BUT NOT ALL jews were in such trade. It was comprehensible enough that hatred from the freed serfs would be common against the bankers, but WHY ON INNOCENTS?

I rarely see true logic in discussion of this topic. Thanx...

Obviously, there are only so many bankers in the world. Period.

For example, even if there are a million bankers in the world...(and there's probably way, WAY more than that) only a small percentage of those people are actually of Hebrew descent, or practice Judaism, or are knowing players in the Zionist Agenda.

There can be no serious denial of the reality of a small, very wealthy group of Hebrews that wish to rebuild the Temple...this is a simple, verifiable truth.

No other city has been desired and fought over as has Jerusalem. In its history it's been fought over by the armies of the Assyrians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Ptolemies, Seleucids, Romans, Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Seljuks, Crusaders, Mongols, Mamelukes, by the Turks, the British, and the Jordanians. Today the nations of all the world consider it their responsibility and obligation to meddle in her politics and destiny.

As a religious center, Jerusalem remains sacred to (and fought over by) all three monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It is an open secret that the Pope aspires to set up his world headquarters there, having claimed for many years that the Holy Land has all along really been under Roman Catholic "stewardship."

UN debates, Arab neighbors, and the PLO urge the "internationalization" of this modest city, though it is no secret that they actually want the city all to themselves without any Jews. All the while, religious pilgrims from all nations continue to flock to the Holy City in droves numbering millions per year.

Thus all the eyes of the world are upon Jerusalem, City of Peace, today as never before. This is a city that has been besieged about forty different times and destroyed (at least partially) on thirty-two different occasions. The rulership of Jerusalem has changed hands some twenty-six times. Since 1948 Jerusalem has experienced four wars.

...to rebuid the Temple is their goal, and they'll do whatever it takes to do it...that is true of any group of religious extremists.

Of all the bankers...how many are Jewish in faith or blood? and how many Jews are in the world?
I'll bet that the ratio of Jews to Powerful Zionist Bankers is about the same as the ratio of Christians to Abortion Clinic Bombers, or the ratio of Catholics to Mafia Organizations...or any other horrible and sad-but-true stereotype one wishes to drag into the light, screaming.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

How many years has it been since David Icke was mis-quoted by the media? He was talking about Christ conciousness ie. we are all divine (not an easy concept to grasp by the tabloids I'm sure), not claiming to be
Sadly it is a knee jerk reaction with most people that David Icke is anti-semitic. I've had a couple of friends do this yet they will happily admit they've never read anything he's written.

Icke is definitely NOT anti-Semitic. Just LooneyTunes (my opinion only). His books make for fun reading! And; in his search for proof of the Draconian Bloodline, he has uncovered many startling facts. Research is research, man!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

The ballpoint pen was invented in 1938.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you want further info re draconian blood line try Nickolas De Vere.....
There is a very shadowy and to humans kind of repugnant, underlying truth to some of the draconian stuff.
In fact history is far from what we learn in school.
David Icke is a very good researcher and has exposed much of the basics of the NWO in the days when we were debating whether they even exxisted!
Though there are bizarre twists and turns that Icke has followed, i think that the info is set up to make researchers look progressively crazier the deeper they get into the workings of the guys behind the NWO.
All that european nobility and the hidden power mongers we know nothing about have woven a very insane tale for the detective to dig into.
This partly for their own protection and obfuscaation of their designs, as well as they are far beyond our meagre knowledge and much of what they are doing is not really understood in context of todays science and economics etc.
David Icke is far from crazy.Some of the results of his investigations may sound insane, but that is the way the NWO has arranged for these inquiries to loose credibility.
Manipulate, mankind is what they have been doing for centuries now.They are undoubtedly good at it as well as possessing science which is directed towards such manipulation.
Manknd has truely formidable enemies here on earth that are totally unmoved should we all die off!
If we refuse to open our minds to possibility, we are slaves already!
The NWO works hard at making him seem a little off though.....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yes, that is what I have noticed over the years in relation to Icke.

Initially he was looked at as a complete mad-man and mocked endlessly not only by the media, but even in the conspiracy theory circles, due to the nature of some of his material being so far out there that it SEEMED crazy on the surface.

But what I noticed, albeit gradually, over the years, and as a HUGE number of the things he was exposing became known as actually having validity to them, is a sort of reversal of the ridicule, and people sitting up and taking notice of what he had to say.

Too many of the things he said were coming have already come to pass to label him a crazy person. SOME of his ideas might be far out there, but the crux of what he is focusing upon all too often is eerily right on the money, and he is exposing folks VERY high up on the ladder who very few have ever had the cajones (nor the knowledge) to go after.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can't stand Icke and regard him as a source for hate and endless divisive rhetoric. There's a sense of dripping malice in his website articles and always bitterness in his writing style. There's too often a sense on ATS that the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' and this gets Icke a free pass because his enemies are often our enemies.

His hatred is real because it's palpable in these pages. Are his politics real? Does he hitch his wagon to particular demographics were emotion often overcomes objectivity? Is he exploiting emotions and doing rather well out of it all?

His politics are anyone's guess. He hates the wealthy and sings a fine song about hating the system. Funny thing is, until recently he kept his finances stashed away in an off-coast tax haven and used the same accountancy firm he professes to hate. The same firm that is employed by....yup...those evil Zionist Rothschilds and Rockefellers...

Under the cover of the International Humanities Center, legally a public charity that is not required to reveal the identity of its donors (Randall & Randall 2003, p.2), Icke seems to have created his own tax-exempt foundation. This would seem to be quite a radical act for Icke given that tax-exempt foundations were first identified as a tool of New World Order conspirators back in the 1950s by the Congressional Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations (Reece Committee).
Tangled Web

The article makes for interesting reading and shows that Icke is as deceptive as the people he professes to despise.

The Company Icke Keeps…

It would of course be unfair to draw any unsavory conclusions about David Icke’s Freedom Foundation merely because the IHC has clearly acted as a conduit for Larry Rockefeller’s generous grants or the considerable largesse of the Tides Foundation or the more modest contributions of the Philanthropic Collaborative (Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisers) or even the trifling amounts provided by the Rockefeller Family Fund. It would surely be a case of guilt-by-association to find fault with Icke’s arrangement with the IHC on the basis of this evidence. Nevertheless, one must grapple with three indisputable facts:

1. Icke has stated repeatedly and explicitly in his books and lectures not to trust tax-exempt foundations, especially those connected to the Rockefellers and Bronfmans;
2. In 2005 and 2006 the IHC received on behalf of its member groups almost $1 million from Rockefeller philanthropic sources and $335,000 from the Tides Foundation; and
3. The IHC, until very recently, administered both Icke’s Freedom Foundation and Pamela Icke’s Fly With Me Productions. This opens the door to other, less palatable explanations for
Source

In the OP article Icke treats his readers as open-mouthed idiots and leans on the rhetoric heavily...

(Many Israelis connected to the Rothschild networks were sent to the United States after the State of Israel was established to specifically produce children who would be American-born citizens to infiltrate the US government system in the following generations.)
Source

On what evidence does he base this? During and post-War, the USA was inundated with refugees and immigrants. Some 100 000+ shipped in from 1940 to 1950 (!). Why wouldn't the Jews have the same motivation as anyone else to move to the US? It was damn near the only major nation that wasn't currently sweeping up rubble.

He characterises every Jew in the Obama Administration as a Rothschild Zionist and seems to villainise any Jew in any sphere of influence. This all-encompassing plot is too similar to the anti-Semitic propaganda that was popular in Europe from the late 19th century until the 1940s. Who's to say Icke sentiments aren't originating in the same hateful mindset?

Not content with tarring most US major players with the 'Rothschild Zionist' brush, he's off to the UK and playing the same game with UK politicians. Shock horror! David Cameron is also a 'Rothschild Zionist.'

It's only a short breathless step away from blaming everything on the Jews/Rothschild Zionists and then here we are at 9/11. He mines the fertile fields of conspiracy land and comes up trumps with 9/11. Who buys the official story? No me and not many others on ATS or in the conspiracy world either. I believe Icke's just using the interest in the event to attract followers, sell books, sell tickets and generate traffic to his website. It's nothing new either. Back in 1999 with The Biggest Secret , he was riding the UFO gravy train and making the same claims of Jewish influence in Ufology with the claim that Rothschild Zionists were going to play the ET card in a false flag pusch for even more control.

He's essentially hanging everything that's wrong with the world on the heads of Jewish people. Fair enough, he lends the superficial appearance that he's only targeting influential 'Rothschild Zionists,' but at what point does he draw the line? He includes their families; does he include their family's families? Friends? Relatives? Employees? Where does he draw the line? Unless he draws the line somewhere, we're looking at a man using his popularity to spread mistrust and hatred against a group of people totalling millions.

People like Icke are very dangerous because we accept them as enemies of our enemies. He isn't focusing his anger at the screwed up banking system or offering alternatives. He isn't making suggestions of how we could go about rebuilding our democracies in a way that would make them meaningful rather than meaningless. He's offering nothing but hatred and bitterness. From my interpretation of his message; the consequences of making his dreams come true are very disturbing. Think for a moment about how he could possibly achieve a world where Jews have no power.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Aah, and here it comes: The "hate" and "anti-semite" references. Even though Icke VERY clearly and pointedly STATES this has nothing to do with either. And in fact, this illustrates his point PERFECTLY, of how these very few individuals are able to stay hidden in the shadows, conducting their manipulations, decade after decade, by using the "hatred" and "anti-semite" card against anyone who begins exposing their nefarious activities.

I especially loved the reference to Icke being "dangerous".

Indeed he is. But to whom, exactly?

Not whom you, and the ones these powerful individuals would like us to believe...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Not whom you, and the ones these powerful individuals would like us to believe...

Don't insult my intelligence with suggestive crap like this.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

He's essentially hanging everything that's wrong with the world on the heads of Jewish people. Fair enough, he lends the superficial appearance that he's only targeting influential 'Rothschild Zionists,' but at what point does he draw the line? He includes their families; does he include their family's families? Friends? Relatives? Employees? Where does he draw the line? Unless he draws the line somewhere, we're looking at a man using his popularity to spread mistrust and hatred against a group of people totalling millions.

People like Icke are very dangerous because we accept them as enemies of our enemies. He isn't focusing his anger at the screwed up banking system or offering alternatives. He isn't making suggestions of how we could go about rebuilding our democracies in a way that would make them meaningful rather than meaningless. He's offering nothing but hatred and bitterness. From my interpretation of his message; the consequences of making his dreams come true are very disturbing. Think for a moment about how he could possibly achieve a world where Jews have no power.

There lies your fears.

Icke is only but ONE that hit the nail on the head. He is not the only one who discovered the truth.

BUT Icke is not a politician or leader of any major group of humanity, For that to happen, it would need the majority, and with his track record, i sincerly doubt he would or could in any way manage or have the capability to shoulder that responsibility. Your fears can be assuredly put to rest.

He made it quite clear that it is NOT the jewish ethnicity to be blamed, but greed alone, a flaw that is common amongst mankind of any nationality or ethnicity. That line had been clearly drawn.

He is a public figure, and there are some who will recieve his message and ponder upon it. And that is all one needs if we are to EVER change the circumstances and crisis we are facing today. The message needs to be sent out to awaken others, through every media and source possible, so long as it hurt or harm no one. His message hurt and harm no one except the culprits whom should be rightly brought to justice.

First is always is the identification of the criminals for the crisis and only then can mistakes be corrected or forever we will be distracted and chasing shadows.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyRA
Thus all the eyes of the world are upon Jerusalem, City of Peace, today as never before. This is a city that has been besieged about forty different times and destroyed (at least partially) on thirty-two different occasions. The rulership of Jerusalem has changed hands some twenty-six times. Since 1948 Jerusalem has experienced four wars.

...to rebuid the Temple is their goal, and they'll do whatever it takes to do it...that is true of any group of religious extremists.

I sincerly and humbly thank you for your response to my post.

In replay back, I can only offer my humble personal insights.

I am a Christian, and respect the Holy Land. If my religion were to build a temple or church there, by all means. BUT if it would involve the sacrifice of precious human lives over it, NO, I will never support it and will even do everything I can within my limited power to stop it. Nothing in this world is more precious than human lives, even strangers'.

The true church of our Creator lays in our heart, from such wellsprings does one daily acts and interact with others, not the outward forms of hypocritical piety or fanciful man made constructs that our Heavenly Father would only scoff at as pathetic attempts to emmaluate His glory.

Those that fight over that piece of rock are not men of religion, but only flawed mortals blinded by false outward expressions piety or hunger for earthly power, for our Creator values the life of a human more than any piece of inanimate rock. They may claim years of scholarship and studies into the faith, but they had only failed to comprehend the message and destiny for mankind set out from our Creator at the start.

May the rest of humanity this educated and matured generation realize this than to fall upon the chasm those animals had created for us all

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

That is IGNORANCE, and we do not support it here.

Shouting the "I" word!. Tut tut tut! resorting to insults because my opinion is different to yours ... Wells that is the words of a educated & mature person is it not! What is this "We" business? Who made you the ATS spokesperson who can hurl insults just because an opinion differs for itself? You do not represent ATS!

I stand by my comments David Icke = No credibility - He actually needs medical help!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

How many years has it been since David Icke was mis-quoted by the media?

OK now that is classic backtracking & "Blind Faith" at its most obvious! Just Ahmadinejad and others pulling the "lost in the Interpretation" or "Misquoted card" - laughable defense!

Icke was quoted correctly - Icke = No Credibility!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
phatpackage,

I hate to say it but you're the one who backtracked to the 1990s in order to question Icke's credibility when the Op has specifically focussed on writing from years later. No it's not a case of blind faith for me. I don't hold Icke up as someone who can do no wrong, requiring my faith or adulation. I see him as an ordinary human being who has the guts to say what he thinks regardless of the ridicule it may bring. Has he got some things wrong - yes, but that doesn't mean there's nothing of value in all his work.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Shouting the "I" word!. Tut tut tut! resorting to insults because my opinion is different to yours ...

ATS website moto: Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

ATS website moto: Deny Ignorance.

So that gives you the the right to use the "I" word in an insulting way! Poor comeback lol lol you will have to better than that to justify insulting someone!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join