It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: They Dare Not Speak Its Name...Rothschild Zionism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am sure this will bring in the regulars, screaming and yelling.

However, as Icke points out, this is an issue that has ZERO to do with the jewish folks in general and anti-semitism, and everything to do with a VERY volatile ideology being carried out by a select group of very powerful people in high places, which is effecting our world at large.

Icke is dropping names and agendas here, and absolutely pulling no punches. Break out your pen and note books, and take notes on the names you see, and the agendas they are behind.

This is a must-read folks, to understand the key players manipulating world events! This has been going on for ages, and they do not want you to know who they are!

The key economic post in the United States is the head, or chairman, of the Federal Reserve, the privately-owned and Rothschild-controlled cartel of banks that hilariously call themselves collectively the 'central bank of America'.

A national central bank should be answerable to the people, otherwise it's just another private bank lending the government 'money' which the population has to repay, plus interest.

The latter describes the US Federal Reserve, which, as the saying goes, is no more Federal than the Rothschild-controlled Federal Express. The 'Fed' prints money for literally cents on the dollar and then 'lends' it to the government at interest and for profit.

What a great scam if you can get away with it and because the Rothschild networks control the government and media as well as the Federal Reserve banks - they have.

We can pick up the 'Fed' story with the appointment of Paul Adolph Volcker to head the Fed during the presidencies of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan (in truth George Bush senior).

Volcker was a former vice president and director of planning with the Rockefeller (Rothschild)-controlled Chase Manhattan Bank and left the Fed in 1987 to become chairman of the New York investment banking firm, J. Rothschild, Wolfensohn & Co., run by James D. Wolfensohn (Rothschild Zionist), who later became president of the World Bank.

Next in line at the Federal Reserve was 'Mr Big', Alan Greenspan (Rothschild Zionist), a practising Satanist according to some who say they have attended rituals with him.

Greenspan was 'appointed' by President Reagan (presidents don't 'appoint' Fed chiefs, they are told who it is going to be) and he remained head of the Fed and thus American economic policy through all the Clinton years and most of Boy Bush before stepping down in early 2006.

In that time he oversaw the systematic dismantling of financial regulation that allowed greed and corruption to run riot and in the same period that vicious and despicable duo, Tony Blair and his Chancellor and later successor, Gordon Brown, were doing the same in Britain.

Greenspan received unquestioning support for this policy from Bill Clinton's Treasury Secretaries, Robert E. Rubin (Rothschild Zionist), former co-chairman of the Rothschild-controlled Goldman Sachs, and Larry Summers (Rothschild Zionist), former Chief Economist at the World Bank.

Bill Clinton's Special Assistant to the President for Economic Policy in this same period and Senior Economist and Senior Adviser on the Council of Economic Advisers during the Clinton administration was Peter Orszag (Rothschild Zionist).

Another Greenspan supporter of deregulation was Timothy Geithner (Rothschild Zionist), the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the most powerful in the Federal Reserve cartel.

Without the collective demolition of financial checks and balances by this cabal of Rothschild Zionists there would not have been the crash of September 2008 with its catastrophic consequences for billions worldwide.

But when Barack Obama became US President a few months later, who was in the 'economic team' that he 'appointed' to 'sort out the mess'? Er, the very ones who created it and it was all done from a White House controlled by Rahm Emanuel (Rothschild Zionist) and David Axelrod (Rothschild Zionist).

Geithner speaks: 'I don't know where the money's gone - who cares?'

Obama made Timothy Geithner (Rothschild Zionist) his Treasury Secretary - Obama's mother worked for Geithner's father, Peter F. Geithner (Rothschild Zionist), the director of the Asia programme at the Ford Foundation in New York.

Larry Summers (Rothschild Zionist) was appointed director of the White House National Economic Council, and Paul Adolph Volcker, business partner of the Rothschilds, was made Chairman of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

The gang that trashed the town was now back in town to trash it even more and you'll never guess ... they decided that the only way to save an economy brought to its knees by their collective actions and the banking system they represent was to, well, no, surely not ... hand trillions of taxpayer-borrowed dollars to the Rothschild-controlled banks and insurance companies like CitiGroup (advised to disaster by Rothschild Zionist Robert E. Rubin, see above), J. P. Morgan, AIG and a long list of others.

Overseeing this and all other American government spending was Obama's Budget Director, the already-mentioned, Peter Orszag (Rothschild Zionist), who worked closely with Rahm Emanuel (Rothschild Zionist) to impose the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) which has devastated American industry in line with Rothschild policy.

Full Article:

www.davidicke.com...

edit on 31-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Heh... Icke is funny, like names really identify someone these days, and that dropping names behind unfathomable complicity will really leave a mark, when in reality your average American Joe (creator of the 'sloppy Joe') is too ignorant, nonchalant, distracted, controlled, conditioned, and/or afraid to act on these truths. Kinda like what they condition you with in 12 step recovery progams:

" And for today, the key to serenity is acceptance. Therefore we must pray in this maner,' God, grant me the strength, to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I know I can, and the wisdom to know the differance."

They think that Rothschild's is candy for God's sake!

edit on 31-12-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I personally think every head of Govt including federal reserve should be voted by the citizens. Keeps them all answerable to the public.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I personally think every head of Govt including federal reserve should be voted by the citizens. Keeps them all answerable to the public.

Do you think citizens should be required to pass an equivalency test.

To show they understand what they are voting for?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
During WW2, there were German officers who knew of what had been happening during the holocaust, of millions of innocent Jews being horrifically murdered, and they were equally horrified.

Yet the remained silent, for they identified themselves as Germans, and chosed to ignore the screams and cries, and hid the terrible secret unknown to the rest of mankind. Hitler and his gang got away with it through the placid silence of good men, hid under the cover of ethnicity, as more innocent jews were rounded up and murdered.

Once the rest of mankind knew of it, were utterly horrified, stood up and ravage the cities of Germany with no mercy as the germans had shown no mercy to their fellow brothers and sisters of the human race, and supported the call for a homeland for the Jewish ethnic group.

Today, we see a group of men, extremely rich and powerful for centuries, once again hiding under the cloak of ethnicity to cause harm, hurt and destruction to mankind.

May our brothers and sisters of the Jewish ethnic group, wakes up and be not like the good Germans of past who stood silent while other innocents were denied and deprived of life, and exsposed those greedy power hungry few, just like any other mortal man whom are equally flawed, who had attempted to hide or use ethnicity as a cover for their misdeeds against humanity.

The time has come for free Jews of this new matured and educated generation to make a stand with mankind on their own free will and conscience.....
edit on 31-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
During WW2, there were German officers who knew of what had been happening during the holocaust, of millions of innocent Jews being horrifically murdered, and they were equally horrified.

im not sure this happened the way 'they' tell us it happened.
why didnt stallin, churchill, or roosevelt mention any of that in their books?

why is it a crime to question what happened during w2?
if there is 'nothing to hide' why did the xionists make it a 'crime' to ASK what happened then?

since the xionists are liars, and since the xionists made it a 'crime' to ask what happened during w2 that leads me to one conclusion.

it is not the way 'they' wrote the history books, and i have little choice but to QUESTION everything 'they' taught us in school.

hell, i had to read anne frank's BALL POINT PEN written 'book' when i was in jr. high school. xionist brainwashing starts early. its funny, how anne wrote her book in a pen that was not invented until after w2. but if i dare uttered that in europe, i could go to JAIL for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Like you, I was once a curious young child, and would never cease to ask questions, a pain to my teachers. When I head of the holocaust, I could not believe that man could do such thing, in my naivety, and went beyond the school libraries for more information.

Even if books could lie, newsreels and microfilm could not.

It happened, as reported and witnessed by hundreds of thousands allied soldiers.......And today, we see a another holocaust of a similar fashion, by the same group of flawed mortals who are only of different ethnicity....

edit on 31-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It is great to see Icke steeping up to the plate and smashing one for the team. These lying, thieving, corrupt, self centred, egotistical, incompetent, greedy, nation destroying, f######, ignorant, evil, a$$$$$$$, s@@@@@@@
need a bloody good reality check.

So does the system that let them get this far in the first place. The system is stuffed and each day we keep these fools in power is another day further into the black abyss of credit slavery. There are some serious issues that need addressing and all these deflections and side issues are getting very thin to bear. Icke is not the only source for these names and agendas, good to see more people waking up to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

f######,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... masked profanity in a post! maybe the mods should see that! (yes they can see it after you click edit!) shows the skill of your vocabulary But anyway, David Icke Hmmmmm the man who claimed to be Jesus Christ & who thinks so many people in the world are "Shape Shifting Reptilians" (with no hard proof of course) and you believe what he says? He has no credibility! Period! Hmmmmmmmmmm I call hoax just because David Icke" said it!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

You remind me of the story about the boy who cried wolf while in the forest.

The first time he did it, everyone believed him and found out it had been a hoax.

The second time he did it, no one came

The third time he did it, again no one came. But there was indeed a wolf and he was gobbled up.

For many, the moral was not to lie.

But for me, the moral was that each claim must be checked no matter how many times, or we would have lost someone in the community. Those who are too tired or lazy to check, just stay out of it but let others do the job. Liar, thefts or outcasts, they too are our fellow human.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
hell, i had to read anne frank's BALL POINT PEN written 'book' when i was in jr. high school. xionist brainwashing starts early. its funny, how anne wrote her book in a pen that was not invented until after w2. but if i dare uttered that in europe, i could go to JAIL for it.

Typical jew hater lie, The first patent on a ballpoint pen was issued on 30 October 1888
also
"Question: What about the ballpoint pen?
Answer: Some claim that parts of the manuscripts were written in ballpoint pen, and that such pens were not available until after the war. According to H. J. J. Hardy in the Critical Edition (p. 160) however, the only ballpoint pen in the manuscript is annotation: "The only ballpoint writing was found on two loose scraps of paper included among the loose sheets." "

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Admittedly, only recently have I come to realise how far this scam goes. I hadn't heard of Alan Greenspan, but literally after 30seconds of reading up on him online, I see he is married to Andrea Mitchel, who is an MSNBC anchor. More importantly, though, she is the NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent..I realise this is public knowledge- nevertheless, it's scary how a quick search can provide evidence of how a select few control our lives.

Can we not turn this into a race hate thread, please?
edit on 1-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
David Icke Hmmmmm the man who claimed to be Jesus Christ & who thinks so many people in the world are "Shape Shifting Reptilians" (with no hard proof of course) and you believe what he says?

Yep. The same man who has publicly accused individuals of paedophilia, torture, murder and of being involved in Satanic rituals and somehow has avoided being sued for defamation of character and charged with slander.

Any of these people could swiftly put an end to him, as long as he is lying. But for some reason, they don't.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

For many, the moral was not to lie.

Calling me liar? .... Well thats rich & a cheap shot ay! David Icke did claim he was Jesus Christ & thinks many people are "Shape Shifting Reptilians" So yes he does lack credibility! yes anythingnhe does say belongs in the hoax bin

just stay out of it but let others do the job

Now you are telling me what to do? Hmmmmmmmmm ATS is public forum & I will write what I please!

Liar, thefts or outcasts, they too are our fellow human.

Now you are mentioning the fable "Boy who cried wolf" Hmmmmmmmm David has done a good job of that himself! yes he is a human! Not christ reincarnated like he claimed, deserves basic human rights but cannot be believed as he has "cried wolf" as you put it too many times to be believed. Stand by my claim - David Icke's credibility = zero!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Calm down phatpackage. No one, not me, is calling you a liar or challenging your beliefs. It is only yours and yours alone, on your own free will, to misinterprete what I had posted, or deliberately twisted it to suit your agenda, and live on that conscience.

But this thread is not about you, or me. It deals with far more important issues that affects billions around the world than the insignificant you and me. I do hope that you may have something better, either to challenge those claims as on this thread by Icke or post your intelligent comments to support those claims, if any, rather than to let your petty personal beliefs cloud the issue.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

rather than to let your petty personal beliefs cloud the issue.

It is not personal belief it is a fact! David Icke has claimed the things that he cannot back up in the past so therefore anything he says has to be held with contempt! I did not take anything you wrote personally past 10 seconds! on the ats game you roll with punches! You were just expressing opinion as was I - all cool!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Yes but then we would have the damn lobbyists working for candidates. We must get rid of the lobbyists for your idea to work.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Its as simple as that. Just because one claim is wrong, doesn't mean EVERYTHING ELSE HE SAYS is wrong.

That is IGNORANCE, and we do not support it here.

If you cannot see that there is a powerful cartel of loosely-knit ideologies acting on the highest levels of the world stage, then you are not looking.

I recommend a couple documentaries on the U.S. history of monetary policy.

"The Secret of Oz"

and

"The Money Masters"

The choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

one fellow traveler, alternative life addict, real good Israeli friend of mine (and i don't have many) told me once (in nepal):

"you know how they call rotchild in israel ?"
me speachless because without the slightest idea of what he is talking about

"God! in israel, rotchild is Bhrama, the creator..." (with seriousness and sarcasm)

most often surprising and uplifting to share time with the real people of israël

edit on 1-1-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The Forbes rich list won't tell you this but the rothschilds are worth $500 trillion and some even say that they don't require the paper wealth anymore as they own most of the gold and are above the economic system.They have manipulated the system for centuries.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join