It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Wow!!

What another mess, all under one roof!

Just for giggles, I went to the end....under "Whistleblowers", to the very last "article" (joke, that description is).

Here, this is the link contained:

www.proliberty.com...

So, I Googled to find the "source" for that "article", and it's this:

www.proliberty.com...

Well.

Anyway, the "article" Load of BS. Vague, un-sourced, and has all the earmarks of total fabrication. Also, from the date of it?? NOTHING like that ever occurs, in terms of the "airliner routing" underneath the "military jets that are spraying".!!!

Airline pilots aren't stupid!!!! We are NOT cavalierly re-routed, as routinely as that article would imply. When we are told to do anything, especially if it's off course, we either understand why, or ASK. And, not one airline pilot on Earth will (unless he's joking, just to pull people's legs...lots do that, you know..) say that what is seen in the skies are anything other than normal contrails. WE can tell, and have years of experience ... and anything "odd" would be crew-room talk immediately. The only thing faster than light? The airline rumour-mill.....

It is total hogwash.....and, that was just my first random foray into the many links. Actually, there ARE some goodies in there...Randi Foundation, at least that one has some actual facts, instead of crap......

Once again, a collection of the good, the bad and the ugly........MOSLTY the latter two.....

...and, as usual....NO PROOF.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh, so now I think I get it. And, I sincerely apologize.
Look, I am trying to define ALL of my enemies, and often they are the enemies of ALL OF US! You say I am flippant, maybe you are right. But, I have not yet defined the enemy, and look what I am up against. People, like you, that refuse to recognize the fact that a hidden enemy could even exist.
Yes, it is frustrating trying to define and understand this hidden enemy, and occasionally I will take a break from the enormity of it all, and try to relax. But, it doesn't mean I don't believe the threat is very real.
I don't have to have an enemy in my sights to realize there are those that are not IN my sights, but lurking just outside.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I've gotten into some heated discussions with "chemtrailers" before.. one lady posted videos of chemtrails on youtube.. She kept pointing out these aircraft flying "unusually low" and even said they were lower than they were legally allowed to be.. she gave her location on the video so I loaded up google maps and found she was right next to an air port! .. I mean literally .. the park she was in was right next to it .. planes had to be that low in order to take off and land.. yet she was absolutely convinced she was being sprayed.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Well, think about this while you are discounting the old lady's experience.
You think you have debunked her experience because there is an airport close by, and you assume she does not know that. You also assume that she does not recognize that what she is seeing is new and unusual. You don't give her any credit for her own observation skills and deductive reasoning capability.
In essence, you have no faith in your fellow man/woman to observe and report. Shame.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Three planes flying side by side? you've not seen that before? ... the whole chemtrail thing is absurd to me but that could be because I live next to a major AFB and not far from an airport .. I see commercial jets making these same "chemtrails" every day .. even private jets .. someone should tell them about it, obviously the baddies have hooked up secret tanks to all jet aircraft ever made and click them on at just the right time.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Quite simple ... extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.. her claim was quite extraordinary ( as are some of yours in this thread ) .. there's no proof to support chemtrails, but there's plenty of science to disprove .. these trails have existed since jets came to be.. how they are formed, why they are formed all of that is well understood... contrails are no mystery and attributing them to a chemical spray simply because they slightly resembled, say, a pesticide run ... ( a legitimate "chemtrail" ) is quite honestly absured and without justification.

If there's proof, it certainly hasn't been presented.. I've seen no local weathermen reporting it, I've heard no stories of mass reporting from concerned citizens.. those seem to be just false, exaggerated statements.. no offense intended, but until there's something more credible than photos of what I see all the time and know to be standard contrails, then I will remain against the idea.. again.. the burden of proof is on those claiming it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Show me the science that disproves chemtrails. You cannot.
In fact, you cannot explain how these grids in the sky are formed. You can say they are normal contrails, but, guess what, you cannot prove it. You cannot prove that ANY persistent contrail is natural.
You have no proof that they don't exist, yet you claim that because I believe they do, I need proof.
I have faith in my fellow man to make observations and report, and some of them have the capability to analyze samples that they have collected.
It is all there for you to research, but if you think that Popular Mechanics or ABC news has to report it for it to be real, well you are in for a long wait.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I noticed "chemtrails" before I ever heard the term. I started noticing in 1999 or so that our blue sky summers were becoming almost nonexistent. Planed would leave trails and by mid afternoon the sky would be a gross brownish white haze, with no blue sky in site. Also it would get disgustingly humid as this "cloud" cover would create a greenhouse effect (so to help global warming? I don't buy it). It doesn't matter the season. It happens year round with sometimes continuous spraying for weeks then odd lengthy breaks. THey do tend to spray more right before a storm though when rainy season comes around. The patterns are so obvious. A storm just came in last night and they were spraying heavily yesterday. One of the obvious things that tell you this isn't condensation is when the "chemtrails" start to billow out and the haze surrounds the sun, it makes this rainbow hallow effect around it. Clouds don't look "dirty" either. Chemtrails do. What made me notice these long before I ever learned the term "chemtrail", and what I'm sure is the same for most people, is they NEVER saw this phenomena in the skies until the last 15 or so years. Never did I ever see a normal contrail billow out and linger an entire day, or have a funky color, or create a rainbow halo around the sun. If you need proof other than from your own two eyes, you've obviously been oblivious to nature most of your life or are less than 20 years old. Just a few months ago, I pointed out to someone contrail dissipating in the sky at the same time a "chemtrail" lingered. The whole "atmospheric conditions" line is the biggest bunch of BS.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Show me the evidence that lingering, billowing, sky covering trails have been in existence since "jets came to be". Show me a nice stockpile of photos from the 1980's that look like the skies today or some a nice collection of videos. Show me THAT extraordinary evidence that they don't exist.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There are many good vids on chemtrails. If you seriously want to learn about them try Youtube or similar.
To start you off here is the first part of a good one...

www.youtube.com...

You should watch all of them.

As for whether they're chem or con I can say that I've seen an obvious difference. Contrails dissipate relatively quickly. Those that are involved in studying chemtrails refer to them as "long duration persistant contrails". There have been measurements of aluminum, strontium, and barium in pristine locations which indicate a much higher concentration than would be expected.

As with all conspiracy theories you have to decide for yourself which way you go with your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Show me the science that disproves chemtrails. You have no proof that they don't exist, yet you claim that because I believe they do, I need proof.

You are the one making the claim of them being real, thus you bear the burden of proof in backing up your claims. You know, the claims that are based on a phenomena that comes from a word that doesn't even exist.

The fact that the word doesn't even exist is proof enough that the phenomena doesn't exist. Further, you and yours have continuously been asked to provide proof and Weedwhacker made a pretty good list of what would be considered proof. Yet you continue to waste forum space and bandwidth by typing meaningless words onto your screen and expecting everyone to bow down to your word with zero proof.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how many new people join ATS to profess how real the made-up word of "chemtrails" is, nobody is buying it because nobody has provided sufficient proof or evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The fact that the word doesn't even exist is proof enough that the phenomena doesn't exist.

Seriously? When you have a phenomena that didn't exist until more recent years, obviously there's no dictionary word for it. So that means it doesn't exist??? Because some idiot authority figure didn't give it a name and put it in a dictionary? Is that why so many people believe man made global warming is real? Because an authority figure gave it a name? Must be!
edit on 1-1-2011 by kalamatas because: Removed unassociated name from quote

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I bet some of you guys would immediately scream "Massive planetary destructive chemtrails!" at these pictures.

HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO MY UNDERGROUND BUNKER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO SHIELD FROM CHEM TRIALS!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So are you going just "run and hide" in your underground bunkers with your family, friends and gas masks or will you choose to educate yourselves about the possibility that those white lines are more than just contrails and "fight back" with whatever tools necessary to heal the environment and improve your overall health and well being while still alive and kicking on this planet?
edit on 2011-1-01 by pikypiky because: To add more creative "food for thoughts".

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Stewie
Show me the science that disproves chemtrails. You have no proof that they don't exist, yet you claim that because I believe they do, I need proof.

You are the one making the claim of them being real, thus you bear the burden of proof in backing up your claims. You know, the claims that are based on a phenomena that comes from a word that doesn't even exist.

The fact that the word doesn't even exist is proof enough that the phenomena doesn't exist. Further, you and yours have continuously been asked to provide proof and Weedwhacker made a pretty good list of what would be considered proof. Yet you continue to waste forum space and bandwidth by typing meaningless words onto your screen and expecting everyone to bow down to your word with zero proof.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how many new people join ATS to profess how real the made-up word of "chemtrails" is, nobody is buying it because nobody has provided sufficient proof or evidence.

You and your buddy weedwhacker seem to be slightly disconnected. So how is he supposed to prove to people like you that believe that since the word chemtrail isn't in the dictionary that chemtrails don't exist.

How would he be able to prove to you what you are asking without leading to the group of people...TPTB...that are behind this illogical theory?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, I don't know much about chemtrails; unless someone can point me to an actual scientific study proving that they exist, I'm inclined to believe that they're all just jet contrails. If someone wants to show me a study where someone took samples from contrails, chemtrails, and the air without any trails in it and proved that there's significant differences between them, I'll take a look.

What I DO know about is tactics the U.S. government has used to prevent Cocaine distribution. If you're looking for info on planes spraying deadly chemicals, this is a good place to start:

The video isn't too long, so hopefully most people can watch it. For those who can't, it's basically about the U.S. fumigating crops in South American countries such as Colombia and Bolivia. They often do this without permission from foreign governments, and they rarely use discretion when it comes to where they're spraying.

The results are animals and people getting sick and dying, and crops getting destroyed. These are not drug lords and gangsters getting hit either; most coca plants are grown by peasants, and it doesn't really matter to the people flying the planes whether they're spraying coca plants, farmers, children, or totally unrelated crops.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

In the 40s something was found at a place called deuce new Mexico, it was a triangles race base that they had took over from the reptilian race a very long time ago, this place was the only place on earth at the time that the triangle race lived, did there experiments and was a place in which they took all there abductions to.

What theory found changed everything they knew about these aliens, in the early 90s,we found out that they are a breed of highly evolved wasp, what had happened was they cant breath as they land on earth because what they found was horrible inside those caves ,now they cant land and they are trying to keep them from landing and abduting,we know it kills a lot of the major insects, but its worth it, it’s a matter of national security.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join