It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Zombie You WERENT trying to be nice and have a dialog. You were being condensending. Even your demeaner to talk down to me as an understanding "show me why chemtrails are real" was with attitude.

I never said I wouldn't respond to a question,just that I won't discuss chemtrails anymore.

You found a way to make that condensending too.

Your smarter and wiser then me.Chemtrails are a figment of my imagination. Happy?

Lose the foreign accent in your writing too.

Seeing that tone cannot be conveyed via text, you sure picked up a lot more than I put down.

Most, if not all "chemtrailers", claim to be able to tell the difference just by looking with the naked eye. You made this assertion as well. You even went as far to say that you would pay for one of us "debunkers" to travel to your location, just so you can show us the difference, but then went on to say we wouldn't believe you anyways.

You claim to be able to tell the difference, and I asked you how, and all you can come back with is childish insults to refute your claims.

I just want to know how you can tell the difference. Is it because you were led to believe that actual contrails dissipate rather quickly, where as "chemtrails" persist for hours?

If that is your method of observation, then I'm afraid to tell you that it's a fallacy. Contrails can and do persist for hours. When this happens to a contrail, it has become a cirrus cloud.

I'm sure you have seen natural cirrus clouds, the very thin, high altitude clouds that usually precede a moisture front. How come those can persist for hours, NATURALLY, but it's impossible for a contrail to do the same, when it's the same thing?

Also, studies have been done on the impact of contrails affecting the weather, and it doesn't look to good honestly, but it's no sinister plan, simply the by-product of the increase of commercial air traffic over the past 80 years.

p.s. how do you hear an accent from my typing? What does it sound like?
edit on 1-1-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
LOL....OK Zombie.. ... Your inspirational intellect to challenge my point of view deserves a responce.

There are no such thing as Government Sponsored spraying of anything.
HAARP is just a new patented device for weather gathering information.
Underground Tunnels are only to protect a couple of key military people in case of attack,.
Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
Chemtrails are for people with too much time on their hands and a figment of their imagination.

Your point is well taken. Thank you for clarification. Out of all the above mentioned,even when I see it with my own eyes,your correct... I failed to provide you proof,therefore..maybe it does,maybe it doesn't happen.

I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Hell yeah I'm making personal attacks!

Chemtrails are so obvious, that I immediately question a denier's personal integrity and intelligence.

I saw quite a few chemtrails and sun halos where you live. Not much water vapor in the desert...

Good luck with those personal attacks, definitely gonna earn ya a lot of respect around here

Yep, not much water vapor in the desert at all, not gonna argue that one with you.

But did you know that weather conditions at ground level (2,900 feet to be precise, since where I live is so important to you) have absolutely no bearing what so ever on conditions at 28,000 feet and above?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hell yeah I'm making personal attacks!

Personal attacks are against forum rules, thus you should avoid attacking someone and stick to the topic instead of the person.

Chemtrails are so obvious

So "obvious" that you've shown zero scientific proofs of the existence of "chemtrails, and so "obvious" that the word "chemtrail" isn't even a real word:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

Right..........

Not much water vapor in the desert...

At ground level. The atmosphere where clouds are is a totally different place. With your logic, clouds would just go around the desert because of the lack of water. Or just totally dissipate once they reach a desert region. Again:

Right..........

edit on 1-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Chemtrails exist, even if the word doesn't. It appears to be a top secret operation.
Weathermen have reported the spraying on local news channels around the country if not the world. Anybody can look up and watch these planes flying grid patterns.
What gets me is threads like this, looking for answers from ATS members that are looking for answers. How much sense does THAT make, especially since it is clear this is a top secret operation? Anybody that knows exactly what and why is not likely to tell. But, we have clues, you cannot spray something and have it NOT show up.
And, it is showing up, people are reporting it. But, that is not good enough for the OP, or the usual crowd, so what is the point beating this dead horse until we uncover more about what crap the government is subjecting us to now.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Sigh. Merely repeating lies and untruths won't make them become real and true:

Chemtrails exist...

Nope, not as "described" ---when normal contrails are being called "chemtrails".

____

It appears to be a top secret operation.

??? How illogical. Contradictory. And, incorrect. There is no "operation".

____

Weathermen have reported the spraying on local news channels around the country...

That's a lie.

____

Anybody can look up and watch these planes flying grid patterns.

No, you see different airplanes, normal airliners MOSTLY, flying normal routes between different cities. In different directions.

____

....especially since it is clear this is a top secret operation?

There's that illogic again.

____

.... you cannot spray something and have it NOT show up.

Wrong, YES. YOU. CAN.

____

And, it is showing up, people are reporting it.

"people"?? Ill-informed,uneducated, unsophisticated "people" who can't seem to understand simple science of meteorology see contrails, which resemble clouds. So, these "people" are reporting seeing clouds?? Wonderful!

____

....uncover more about what crap the government is subjecting us to now.

It has been suggested that ALL you need do is show proof. Photos. Systems on airplanes. Transportation of the so-called "spraying materials". Loading and distribution centers, on the ground AT AIRPORTS (since, "of course", it is "people like you" who make these claims of airplanes "spraying"...so, naturally, the airplanes would have to be "loaded" where? That's right!! At an airport.....).

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here is a formation of contrails over southern Arizona. I thought it rather odd and had not seen this before.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58285a25de89.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Not much water vapor in the desert...

Yes there is, have a look at these contrails I took out in the desert:

And here's the rough location of where these were taken:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b743ddb4f3a6.png[/atsimg]

Middle of absolute no where.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Not even worth a response

That's because you can't respond. Just because someone types "chemtrails are real", doesn't actually make them real unless you show proof. Where's your proof?

Put up or shut up. It really is just that simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Put up or shut up?
What, I have to convince you of what? Check my posting history, I have put up quite a bit. Your butt and lungs are being sprayed, YOU should check it out and figure out what is going on. Don't look for me to lead you by the hand on demand.
I have been around on this subject, do your own homework.
If you know 911 was a total lie, you have potential, maybe you will come around in time.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I love chemtrail threads. Gradually the word will get out, and it is getting out.
Just key into any search engine "New evidence of chemtrail spraying" and wham, tons of new links. New information on people doing their own tests, and observations.
It's great!
Love these chemtrail threads no matter what moron creates them. Of course, I am not speaking about anyone here directly. (indirectly, yes)

But, new links keep popping up, like this link from New Zealand.

www.mysteriousnewzealand.co.nz...

at least , it is new to me.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Stewie because: Links

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Your link?

What a bloody hot mess of a potpourri of just about every whack-job "conspiracy" all under one roof!!!

The easiest thing to point out is that EVERY picture of contrails? They are just normal contrails....well, except for those crappy made-up ones.....the "guy" reading the paper, and the other one. You really think a "reputable chemtrail" site (now, THERE'S an oxymoron!!) would use those two obviously artfully-enhanced images??

Speaking of artfully enhanced....many of the actual contrail photos exhibit some alterations....mostly, the artistic use of filters, either when the photograph was taken, or some after-the-fact image processing.

Take a long look at any number of photos by Ansel Adams, if you want to see what can be done, when photographing clouds (which, after all, is WHAT CONTRAILS ARE!!)...clouds, artfully photographed using (in Adams' day) ONLY lighting effects, filters, and perhaps some developing techniques in the darkroom...no "computers" back then, in his day.

All the rest is, as noted, a whole lot of woo-woo unrelated crap....Morgollen's? Do better research into it. It most certainly is NOT being "sprayed" from the skies!!! That is fear mongering at its most insane and irresponsible. It's looking more and more as if there's a type of fungal infection responsible....and there are similar reports of something many centuries ago, too.

What else was in that hot mess.....? Oh, "nano". There is some valid concern, but "nano" is being used, right now in some markets...ON THE GROUND!! You might want to look that up, instead of worrying about some non-existent aerial "spraying"....

As usual, sites like that one are LONG ON THEORY, innuendo, conjecture...but have ZERO evidence, as continually pointed out. PROOF!! See earlier posts. The burden is on the "believers" of the so-called "chemtrails". Something as vast and massively wide-scale as alleged?? It is not going to be "invisible".

Oh, and speaking of "invisible"......what makes you think that (in some science fiction alternate universe) they actually were "spraying" something (especially "nano"-particles), that it would be "visible" at all?? Hmmmm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and if you wish to single out any of the contrail photos for closer examination, they can all be related to normal activity....although having time and location would be most useful....of course, that info usually isn't included, as the fear mongers WANT it to look as "heinous" as possible....feeding on fear and ignorance......
edit on 1 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Odd really, you spend all this time on this forum defending chemtrails and saying that they're real and that they're up to no good and that's all you do about it...talk about it, what a pathetic attitude!

Get out there and do something about it, it's your life and your families lives at stake isn't it?

Or aren't they worth it?

See, this is what gets me about chemtrailers, they're all talk and no action!

It's comparable to having a gas leak in your house, and what will a chemtrailer do? Jump on ATS to piss and moan about it and how it's poisoning them and their family.

Does your family know that you know that they're being poisoned and you're doing nothing about it?

I'm sure that will go down well, but I guess as long as you laugh and enjoy these chemtrail threads, that's all that matters, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Nice one Stewie... I feel fine about personally attacking people(in jest), but that's just me.
I'm also not a stickler for any rules. Call me a revolutionary.

That website I listed had my jaw hanging, then I can always look out my window

Thanks for sharing... don't forget to detox!

edit on 1-1-2011 by Mayura because: blahblahblah

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I sometimes have some time to kill, Chadwithus, like you...
I manage a business, and a family, and we take precautions wherever we can. I am sorry I irritate you, but not all pains are a bad thing.

On an aside, your avatar doesn't seem to match your posts, but maybe that is just me. You don't seem all that rebellious. Cutting, yes sometimes.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No it's your flippancy about the whole thing that bugs me, I mean I can be flipant about chemtrails because I think they're hogwash, but you, you think they're real and potentially harmful...

There's no way I could be so flippant knowing my family is in harms way...

edit on 1/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join