It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, please help me understand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Robert,

Happy New Years!

Anyways, why did you respond if it's a non response?

I am not being rude at all, I am truly curious what method you us to tell the difference from a cirrus cloud/contrail verses a chemtrail?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

question 1. Are all lines in the sky chemtrails? If not, please explain how to tell the difference.

Yes, all the obvious lines are chemtrails. You can tell the difference because they persist for hours then turn into plasma like clouds. Normal planes do not emit contrails that persist for more than a few min if that.

question 2. Do you believe that it's something in the jet fuel? If so, all of it, or just some of it.

Yes, some jet fuels are mixed that may serve other purposes. However, I personally believe that they are spraying with some sort of device because how much they spray at certain times along with the abnormality of some Chemtrails.

question 3. How do you account for the days where there is no cloud cover or lines in the sky, yet airplanes fly?

This is probably the best question. Because it seems that this "Chemtrail" operation has become something big in the last few years you can remember the beautiful blue days. In some places they are doing this on a scale like never seen before. (OP pic)
There is no cloud cover on certain days because the Chemtrail planes didn't spray that day or week or however long. It is obvious when they come out and spray because it is done very orderly and timely and there is all of a sudden alot of planes in the sky.

question 4. If you believe someone is spraying you, who is this someone?

Well, me personally, I don't think they are spraying ME, I simply think its our government doing what it does best which is carry out huge operations for research for who knows what.
I don't understand people who don't think the government is capable of doing this. Why are they doing it?? We don't know. That's why we are trying to find out. I don't think this is some diabolical plan to depopulate or poison the people, maybe it is simply a plan to artificially change the climate somehow. (geo-engineering)

I don't have close to all the answers but I am sure if we keep asking and looking we will find them. To simply say you should ignore them because they are contrails is a HUGE mistake.
Our government is doing something in the air, we know it and they know it, they just don't want to tell us yet.
Also, the OP picture is good but you won't truly understand until you see it with your own eyes how what's in that picture came to be.

edit on 1-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
void.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ahh, yeszzz here it is....yep, we're being bombed.....
but it is true that a whole layer of cirrus clouds can form from a contrail....it depends on winds aloft, temp., condensation nuclei, pressure, ambient moisture(dew point) and flight level. no, not all contrails dissipate within 20 seconds or so, but most will. one can see partial clouds layers spread from a plane, and they can be cirrus or cirro-stratus. that's the aviation and aviation weather side of the subject, but,... there's two more angles...but i'll leave it at that. and ps...after katrina the national tv show on weather steering and modification was admitted. it goes more along those lines, too.
there's some chemical spraying muthas up there. off the coast as seen on satellite views( mainly the west usa coast and north east of Britain...prevailing winds bring them strait on in to the mainland)

google "fake static wicks", which are needed on all general and commercial aircraft to wick away the "st. elmores fire"
edit on 1-1-2011 by GBP/JPY because: sorry sap suckers doing that to us

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by ZombieJesus

This guy exemplifies trolldom...

Weird thing is... I just got done living in Spring Valley Lake for a year. That tri-city area contains some of the thickest scum I've ever seen. I'm not talking about chemtrails.

It took much personal growth to achieve my current level of understanding. Sedated social slaves and comfort zone clingers rarely get my respect. That means no time to disclose my knowledge to you, ya damn desert rat.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Mayura because: gramma

Okay.......

What did any of what you just say have to do with the topic at hand? Are you arguing "chemtrails', or just making personal attacks?

On a side note, what the heck does where I live have to do with this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
I am not being rude at all, I am truly curious what method you us to tell the difference from a cirrus cloud/contrail verses a chemtrail?

Good luck on the answer you get. Especially considering there's no such thing as a "chemtrail". It's just a made-up word to cause fear-mongering. It sure isn't in the dictionary:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

What did any of what you just say have to do with the topic at hand? Are you arguing "chemtrails', or just making personal attacks?

It was personal attacks and it was reported.

edit on 1-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am confused at how every line that persists for hours is definitely a chem trail. On certain days, with the correct temps, almost every plane flying will leave one that lasts. I would think it's an improbability that there are that many planes into the "spraying". Wouldn't it seem more logical that the conditions are what caused the con trails to form and persist than a massive spraying from almost every plane?

Do you think that your answers are definitive as to what describes chem trails? I have heard it several different ways, but the answers you gave are the most common. again, thanks for answering my post.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

so Bob, have these massive chem trails that are sprayed all the time making you sick? How have they affected your health? Are your neighbors and other in the town getting the same sicknesses?

BTW, I don't have a government job. I hope to have one soon though. I doubt I could get one working with chemical dispersement as my scientific knowledge is limited. Thanks for caring!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Every time i see a thread on chemtrails I ask a question that never gets answered. If some group decides to spray chemicals into the air, wouldn't they also be affecting people they love or are close to, and even themselves? The OP states the obvious to me, and I would add that the chemicals would get into the water supply, livestock and food supply. There would be no way to keep from being exposed to it.

Not efficient AND a boneheaded plan. Now it would make sense if the chemicals were to protect us but not if they were harmful.

There's a news video on YouTube where a reporter interviews a guy about them. He collected rainwater and had it tested. The reporter erroneously states the amount of barium found. If you see that video, they show the test results. Google the measurements and you'll see they did the math wrong. Final verdict is that chemtrails are unsubstantiated. Not saying nothing has ever been sprayed, just that it's not some sort of ongoing program to hurt us.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Good luck on the answer you get. Especially considering there's no such thing as a "chemtrail". It's just a made-up word to cause fear-mongering. It sure isn't in the dictionary:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

It was personal attacks and it was reported.

edit on 1-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't say it started as fear mongering. It probably started out of curiosity or ignorance ... Hey, look up thar in the sky! What's them planes sprayin on us? I bet they're tryin to kill us!!!

edit on 1-1-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
people get your heads out of your butts. Watch as these trails spread out and haze the whole sky by noon each day! why? they are dimming the sun. global warming is real . They have been spraying up here in wisconsin for over 15 years now. i am 50 so i have seen plenty of normal planes go over my town over the years. Yhen as a carpenter always working on lakes building vacation homes we suddenly started seeing planes that would spray early in the mornings. We soon noticed that these trails left would spread out and haze the sky by noon each day they sprayed. Now they spray even in winter when we had record temps and an almost snowless winter. Now do you think it would take years to poison people from the sky?? they could do that in 1 spray. So why all the flying over the years?? Simple--its the world wide dimming project for global warming. Aluminum oxides for reflection. cloud seeding when fronts come through. Watch as a low front comes throuh your area. You will notice and see a definite pick up of flights. you will hear them up above the clouds spraying the top of the front. Here they only spray with west or north winds, no sence spraying here if the wind is headding to canada- let them spray their own. so its only when the weather is comming from weat or south .
I am sure they also spray other thingss in their experiments, but if you really watch these planes it will come to you as to the real purpose of their spraying.
Think of it--why almost every day all over the country?? Why in other friendly countries?? It is world wide. Do you think you would be told the truth about global warming from your government?? Wouldnt they want you to work and pay taxes so the elete can build their underground shelters when it becomes apparent we are screwed??. would they want you to stop making babies for future tax payers? Would they want you to stop working for them and to work only for yourself. I know when it becomes apparent to all beyond a shadow of a dought [soon] all will collapse. Dont any of you notice you hardly have a real blue sky day?? Not the milky white blue we see now. The clouds they leave dont even look normal!! They look fiberous-chem-crap. I am in 50's so i know what a real blue sky day looks like. Havent you gardeners noticed your vegetables fruiting earlier each year as the plant thinks fall is comming do to the reduced sunlight they recieve from the spraying?? Wake up people . I you are in your twenties i would sugest the old hippy saying TUNE IN AND DROP OUT!! You will not have a long life. Google james lovelock and read up on what he says about global warming--nobody will live south of mexican boarder by 2050-no one will be living south of canadian boarder by the end of this century.. Real deal happening. Did you think we could overpopulate the world and throw all these poisons and green house gasses into the air without great consquences?? How ignorant we are.
My advise is for us all to wake up and stop being good citizens till we get the truth. It is up to us. I post everywhere i can on this subject. Spread the word when it becomes apperent to you why they spray. Look at all the pictures on the web page STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES its a shocker. As you get into the chem-trail searches you will find many reasons and experiments going on, but the main daily 1 you see usually is the world wide dimming project for the global warming problem. If your young and in your teens or twenties i wish you good luck, your going to need it. So tune in and drop out . start living for yourselves. we did it during the viet-nam ara, so can you. Demand the truth, Bug the # out of your local state and federal representitives. I do LOOK UP PEOPLE AND WATCH THE SKIES it will come to you sooner or too-later--rj

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

so how do "they" keep from being affected by the chemicals that get into the food/water supply? or are "they" just to stupid to realize it?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All of you who insist its always a chemtrail are about as sane and normal as the guy who posted a thread last night who has been "decoding" the English language for 25yrs. Saying that a atomic bomb was gonna go off in Manhattan at Midnight.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Oh, for Pete's sake!!! Fear mongering.

Watch as these trails spread out and haze the whole sky by noon each day!

Educated and informed people know what they're seeing.

Contrails that, once formed, behave just like clouds. Because, they are no different from clouds, at the basic level of their substance.

And, "hearing" more airplanes on overcast days? You must think people are gullible? Sorry, but your unscientific "gut feelings" aren't going to cut it. They are worthless, as "evidence".

You also haven't seemed to have conducted any research at all into the timing.....when persistent contrails form, and the ensuing weather patterns (adding, you should take note of the FORECASTS for a day or two before you see the contrails. Because, yo have it backwards. Contrails aren't directly responsible for causing weather, on grand scales. They are the consequence of the APPROACHING weather conditions, and it is all part of Mother Nature's Meteorology. THAT, BTW, is another topic would be a good idea to study up on.....).

The above paragraph? Work it backwards, too. On the days when the weather forecast predicts days and days of nice weather, note that there are FEW TO NO CONTRAILS preceding those days. But, as usual, people have very, very selective memories, and biased attitudes and colorful imaginations.......

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hmmm I'm not gonna respond to Zombie...but no.. I've never had a correlation to spraying to headaches or sickness that I'm aware of. Watched and waited many times. Nope.. Have to be honest.
The spraying is real.. don't know what it is.. but,no immediate physical damage as they spray.
Never.
Long term? Am I better looking? Probably. Sooo long term spraying makes me better looking.
OK OK Spray away.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join