It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinRipper here.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Judging by your post, grammar spelling errors. The context of your words, it seems that not only are you merely trying to "prove yourself" but there seems to be disarrangement in your mental process, unable to think clearly?

You hold no empathy but do you really think that is pure logic? No your brain is flawed, this does not mean you don't have potenional but remember your limitations, you would kill for your wife? On the drop of a dime? When you are angry do you go right for your knife that is under your pillow?(or next to your bed)

You sound as if you look at yourself as supiour (which I know you think in a simlar context) i have a friend just like you, he is quick to anger and in a moral sence, he does not know up from down. Your love for your wife is merely there because she's there for you, but you might see her more of an object or tool, you are a sociopath perhaps (it would fit your mentality)

Just because you believe your supiourity does not make it so, your logic is flawed like your mind, do not hold yourself above other, that is your weakness.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Each and every person with a soul contains a spark of the infinite universe. This makes them infinite. Skinripper...you have ventured so far from who you are. But then a craving like skin ripping can do that to a person. When did you develop that nasty little habit? Will you be "outting" yourself on this site?

Skinripping, with a wife conjoined, perhaps that is why they make walk in closets. Will you be coming out anytime soon? Your most recent post, defensive, hurling insults, angry and sophomoric belies your primary post, OP as the the Omniscient Psychopath doing God's dirty work.

And now a first of the year celebration keeps you from posting after telling us you could not celebrate New Year's Eve with your wife due to the mediocre company you could expect to find at her friend's party. Why whatever are we to believe? Well, once we clear this up,

...on to your real agenda.

And don't even think about telling me you love the game of darts.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My heart goes out to him.

I think I know why he chose his ATS name as he did, and why he was in for a 30 psych evaluation.

This is why I asked him if he's ever been moved to tears over his condition..

If so, then he does have empathy, even if only for himself.

And I have enough empathy for him leftover, for his predicament, the poor dear, can you imagine? And doing what he did to get evaluated, hurting himself like that, it makes ME cry, to think about it.

And here he is reaching out in his own feeble way, it's heartwrenching.

He has wept over this at some point or another I just know it.

I sure hope so skin, for your sake, that you have them in you somewhere, the tears, even for your own self.

Btw, I take back what I said about you being slightly retarded.

Cheers!

Rob

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

If that was your 18month old child being dropped kicked by the nanny would you have any feelings about it then?

My vote would be that he would care about the incoming hospital bill, or the time it took from his life to attend to the situation more than any injury the child may sustain. Not unlike my own father but I digress.

The OP knew this thread would blow up. Normal people with just a trace of empathy cannot fully understand how anyone can live life like this. That is why many find this fascinating.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

You and me in the jungle. One piece of meat to eat between us. I will NOT share it with you. So you will cease to exist once starvation sets in. I on the other hand will sleep with a full belly. Its a matter of survival. People like me are built to survive. Even at the expense of others. That is the way it should be. Why be attached to people. I see it as a great human flaw.

I fit in by adapting.
edit on 1-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

You assume that you would physically be able to take the meat
Your posts seem to have a strong overtone of arrogance. This is impossible I know because you are this cold machine of a man. Strange!

That being said for some reason your posts brought up a lot of negative feelings towards you for myself. I guess you don't understand that as it's not something you have ever experienced. Lucky you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I have a few disorders myself. i dont view them in the same way. you seem proud of ur gift or curse how ever u see it. and you have seemed to be able to deal with it so gratz on that. but any how ill get to the point i like reading into things and i can tell u have done some bad things considering u like to state u never been caught!! how long have u had this condition?
im guessing from early childhood. im also guessing home schooling i could be very wrong though. lived by a body of water almost ur whole life. and im guessing writing is theriputic. sorry im bad with spelling. i got a question if u did get caught for the things u havent been caught for how would that make u feel? another question do u still have that mouse in a corner?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Was the 'nanny' wearing a badge or T-shirt that identified him/her as a nanny? Did the baby have a 'Happy 18 month birthday' badge? Who filmed it?

I would imagine the "film" of the nanny was done by the parents, for evidence on a nannycam, having being used as evidence the parents will no doubt have given permission for the tape to be used "to stop this happening again" and it was indeed put to the proper use, the person under test would be told it was a nanny for a variety of psychological reasons, trust, financial transaction et al.

Loving the thread but picking up vibes of vampire cool and a degree of Narcissism, neither of which preclude psychopathy, psychopaths employ many different behaviour traits and practices to get by in society, only the dumb or careless end up in prison.

Anyway SkinRipper welcome to ATS, I'm sure you will fit in well and I'm certain you'll meet like minded fellows.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

I would imagine the "film" of the nanny was done by the parents, for evidence on a nannycam,

Seems reasonable.

Anyway SkinRipper welcome to ATS, I'm sure you will fit in well and I'm certain you'll meet like minded fellows.

According to BuzzCory's post (here), it's entirely possible he's already done so.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i have read your posts with great interest. unfortunately, like all psychopaths, you are trapped in a narrow mindset, which you mistakenly believe to be broader and better than others. like all psychopaths, your control issues are indeed emotional...indeed, they are fear-driven - thus violent in intent. your position is neither more rational, nor clearer than others. you have a psychopath's tendency to be self-grandiouse. you make threats and posture with clear intent to hurt others, but if taking a good beating from any of your many betters, you can only respond with denile, or the type of psychopathic behavior which will land you in jail, or you will retreat into your fear-control paradigms and try to blend in. you are married out of that same fear; your puny work-life reflects that same fear; an your self-validation of ugly belief structure choices reflects that same fear. by definition, the stance you have taken is psychopathic.

that said, i know you hate my words, and wish you could squash me like a bug or that i would just disappear. but in fact, i, among others, are stronger than you. we are also better. we enjoy a wide range of emotions, which opens us to a much wider range of choices and options than you will ever be privy to. this is the reason you are the psychopath, while others know love.

you claim love cannot be quantified. as such, i believe you to truly be a psychopath. who else would count their love. you cannot realize love CAN be qualified. what you call love, is not love. it is in fact, psychopathic. this, you apparently already know. what this means is NOT that you are stronger, more efficient, more deadly, more able or any other more than those of us who benefit from a fuller range of human potential. what this means is that you, as a psychopath, are stuck within a narrow range of behaviors and emotions.

but in fact, my greatest critique isnt regarding the type of psychopathic behavior that allowed you to get away with illegally using excessive force against another human being without remorse - my critique is simply that, as a typical psychopath, u choose ugly paradigms to follow which you self justify through flawed logic. if you were not a psychopath, you would realize the pleasure of choosing challenges differing from the challenge of ruining others. quite blandly, without emotion, you could make a choice to emotionlessly serve to better humanity, because it is as interesting a challenge as any other, all things being equal. your logic argues for lazy selfishness, or logical hurtfulness as a challenge. in fact, life's greatest challenges, thus its greatest fulfillments, come from a broader range of paths than a psychopath can ever see.

you are doomed to a lifetime of selfjustifying an ugly selfishness, when an altruistic selfishness is an option you can never see.

what happens when there is one steak, and two people in the jungle? the two people form a community and farm, it creates culture and all the conveniences a psychopath like you later craves. but as a psychopath, you are destined to remain alone, always the destroyer because you live in fear and need control. instead of bragging, perhaps you should seek to heal yourself. son, you are clearly insane.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh boy, another "look at me, I'm special and unique" introduction. At least sans the usual claim of having super-human powers. Welcome to the meat grinder.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
heh.. mah last girlyfwen was a tru-psychopath, i know these peeps inside-n-out. i can clearly see how many people dont know who or what they are talking to. if you did, you would have your shield up, and sword drawn. talk to a psychopath? sure, IF they want to talk. But stay on guard, at all times. you have no idea.

and trust one thing. this guy WANTS to be loved and wanted. but you gotta see the way he sees you also. thats the part people are missing.

shield up, sword raised, and talk away. then a psychopath knows who they are. i'll bet he HATES me right now and wants to extinguish me from existence. thats how it works. i dont matter, neither do u, he wants to be wanted and loved. he hides behind the logic.

know them once, know them all. but most people dont know them. if he is real [he may not be, he might just know and be sticking to the basics as a fake] this is a great opportunity, and very unusual, but he is really seeing most of you as sitting ducks, probably a lil amazed that you dont know it even though he is telling you thats how he sees you. which, in fact, really does make some peeps ducks of a sort when they run into a psychopath. shield up, sword drawn, then talk, teach and nurture 'em.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
I go to work. I go to the gym. I attend the odd dinner party and keep conversation respectable and polite. People around me like me and at work I have the respect I want. I thrive on being the one who manipulates and uses people like pawns. It is just a game to me. But on the plus side I get paid too.

The business is a place I am safe in. I can go about my things without much notice as others too are playing the game.

Indeed. I always suspected 'the business world' to be perfect for psychopaths. You may not be as 'different' as you like to believe.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Hm.

I want to share some of my thoughts about your comments.

Yeah, but it's a conspiracy website, so it's typical of the territory.

I suppose. I guess because it is my business, I don't find it anymore conspiratorial then someone coming in making a thread about having diabetes. It's an illness, albeit people are fascinated by it, I guess.

It's quite common.

Yes, it is. In prisons. lol. Up to 75% of male prison populations are thought to have this PD. Not to suggest that Anti-Social Personality is synonymous with Criminality, it isn't, and sometimes other significant disorders are overlooked, such as mania and schizophrenia, which if are present, the PD diagnosis is not made. If the criminality is the only deviant behavior, it's typically placed in another area called "conditions not attributable to a mental illness". That's neither here nor there, I just personally find this area interesting.

It is thought, actually, to be rare, but it's possible that sometimes the diagnosis is missed, because people with APD have a heightened sense of reality testing. They often appear charming, and credible during the clinical interview, and irrational thinking and delusions can appear completely absent.

But underneath the veneer there is tension, hostility, irritability and rage. There is a "stress interview", in which the person is vigorously questioned about inconsistencies in their history, and sometimes this will permit the underlying pathologies and characteristics to surface. However, it is not terribly unusual for this person to manipulate even the most experienced clinician, and fool them.

For example....in this thread. The OP was questioned by a poster, and his reponse was to then tell the poster he was worthless. Good for nothing, among other insults. He then caught himself, and went back and deleted the anti-social comments, but not before the poster quoted him, for all to see his true colors.

But no. Antisocial personality disorder, or "Psychopath", are not at all common. Maybe that is one of the reasons they are found to be interesting, as well.

Sometimes they are born that way.

We need to locate these people, write them up, and I'll publish them in a journal. lol. As I mentioned before, there may be other more dominant disorders that are missed in the clinical setting. There may be organicities that are present, which cannot be determined without a neurological study, and other tests, such as aberrant hormonal consequences. But "personality disorders", are a variant of those traits which go beyond the range found in most people. They develop as the personality is developing, and are associated with some type childhood trauma.

Ahhh, Ted Bundy. The most interesting of them all. Ted Bundy was never "a regular guy". Never. He was showing characteristics of criminality as a toddler, literally, and is thought to have killed his first victim when he was 14, and had a paper route. So he is immensely complicated, but also was gifted in intelligence, and consequently able to learn normal responses and behaviors at an early age. He was able to conceal his rage around others. Do you know that is father was also his grandfather? This is suspected to be one of the source's of his rage.

He married again and had a child

Yes, I know. People with PD's marry and have children.

There are documentaries about psychopaths functioning quite well in society.

Yes, and many of them work on wall street. Once an anti-social personality develops, it runs an unremitting course, with the height of it occurring in late adolescence. The prognosis is variable. There are reports that symptoms decrease as patients grow older.

No one can really feel another person's pain.

I don't think you mean that, do you? It's empathy, sympathy, and compassion which most people experience to some degree. This is absent in the psychopath.

They relish your humiliation and pain when they are inflicting it.

No. They relish their own pleasure in seeing you in pain.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sounds like you've watched "American Psycho" one too many times. 
I work in what amounts to a mental-ward with, among others, two individuals who have anti-social/borderline personality disorder (aka psychopaths). Individuals with this condition are so self-absorbed and caught up in their false sense of reality they can't see what's obvious to everyone around them - they're manipulators and full of BS. Your statement "it takes one to know one" is bull. It requires empathy to relate to another person. A true sociopath would be too preoccupied with their own state of affairs to notice or even care if anyone around them shared their condition. You can't say you don't feel love but then say you love your wife as much as the next guy. You either do feel love and are not what you say you are or you truly don't feel love which means your relationship with her is nothing more than manipulation. 
I'm inclined to doubt your story. I suspect you've fabricated this stereotypical "psychopath" persona to garner attention. You've turned to on-line forums to seek attention because, if you are truly anti-social, your family and "friends" have grown tired of your crap and stopped buying into your manipulative games. 
It takes years and years of repeated maladaptive  behavior to garner such a label. Your post implies that you made one bad move and got caught. As a result they subjected you to a psych eval and labelled you psychotic - it just doesn't work that way. True anti-socials don't play well with others - ever. They leave a life-long trail of destruction. The abusive events in their developmental years that lead to this condition also take a long time to accumulate. Mental health professionals are highly reluctant to diagnose someone with this condition because you can never be "cured" - once an anti-social, always an anti-social. The stigma will follow you the rest of your life.  
Beyond all that, your posts in this thread just sound contrived.
If I am wrong and what say is true then I suggest you log off ATS and find some real help from trained professionals. Someone with a disassociated sense of reality shouldn't be seeking input on his condition from a conspiracy forum lol          
edit on 2-1-2011 by archetype_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by archetype_one

I gotta agree with you on your sentiment.

I wish that more of those that practiced the diagnosis aspect of Psychology were as reluctant to label anyone anything.

9 times out of 10 when someone is having distress it is a complicated social matter that in no way, shape or form is related to a chemical imbalance.
It is simply too easy to say, "hey they/I have a chemical imbalance" and get/prescribe some meds, receive/make a diagnosis, and if you are the doc, then collect a paycheck.

The fact that the OP stated that they were diagnosed as "psychotic" is total BS.
No diagnosis exists with such a name.

Our society caters, and I would even say covets the personality traits that are typically associated with the pop psychology diagnosis of "psychotic" or "sociopathic".

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah, but it's a conspiracy website, so it's typical of the territory.

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I suppose. I guess because it is my business, I don't find it anymore conspiratorial then someone coming in making a thread about having diabetes. It's an illness, albeit people are fascinated by it, I guess.

...it really doesnt matter what the illness is or whether the illness is real or imagined or prostituted... the detractors dont believe the op's claim and THAT is where the conspiracy part comes into play and, in this particular territory (ats), thats normal...

...but lets get back to discussing psychopaths...

It's quite common.

Yes, it is. In prisons. lol.

...its common everywhere, not just in prisons...

It is thought, actually, to be rare,

...yeah, well, some folks think catahoulas are rare....

but it's possible that sometimes the diagnosis is missed, because people with APD have a heightened sense of reality testing.

But no. Antisocial personality disorder, or "Psychopath", are not at all common.

...you're looking at this via a tunnel... your statements above only apply to those who have been diagnosed (badly or not)... it doesnt account for those who are never diagnosed because they're functioning just fine or they've not been caught committing a crime or for a myriad of other reasons (including being in the field of psychology themselves, lol)...

Sometimes they are born that way.

We need to locate these people, write them up, and I'll publish them in a journal. lol.

...its already been done... heres just one example... there are others...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.national.slam.nhs.uk...

They develop as the personality is developing, and are associated with some type childhood trauma.

...that may be true of some but, still, its just ONE way of looking at it...

Ahhh, Ted Bundy. The most interesting of them all. Ted Bundy was never "a regular guy". Never.

...my exact words were back when folks thought he was a regular guy...

He was showing characteristics of criminality as a toddler, literally,

...allegedly - not literally...

and is thought to have killed his first victim when he was 14, and had a paper route.

...yep, its "thought" - meaning its an allegation or supposition thats never been proven...

So he is immensely complicated, but also was gifted in intelligence, and consequently able to learn normal responses and behaviors at an early age. He was able to conceal his rage around others.

...i dont believe he was exceptionally intelligent... except for the profoundly disabled, most of us learn "normal" responses and behaviors at an early age, including concealing our emotions when we've been taught that expressing them is not acceptable...

...also, he wasnt always able to conceal his rage around others... view his court proceedings or the videos made while he was in prison... i suspect his inability to control himself happened frequently all through his life, not just towards the end when he knew he was trapped and was, eventually, gonna fry...

Do you know that is father was also his grandfather? This is suspected to be one of the source's of his rage.

...thats speculation - not fact...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ted Bundy was born Theodore Robert Cowell at the Elizabeth Lund Home For Unwed Mothers in Burlington, Vermont, to Eleanor Louise Cowell.

While the identity of his father is unknown, Bundy's birth certificate lists a "Lloyd Marshall" (b. 1916). Louise would later tell of being seduced by a war veteran named "Jack Worthington".

Her family did not believe this story, however, and expressed suspicions that the real father may have been Louise's violent, abusive father, Samuel Cowell.

Whatever the truth of Bundy's parentage, to avoid social stigma, Bundy's maternal grandparents, Samuel and Eleanor Cowell, claimed him as their son. He grew up believing that his mother was his older sister.

Bundy biographers Stephen Michaud and Hugh Aynesworth wrote that Bundy found a copy of his birth certificate at home when he was in high school.

True crime writer Ann Rule, who knew Bundy personally, believes it was around 1969, shortly after a traumatic breakup with his college girlfriend.

...lets play with speculation a bit... if his maternal grandfather was indeed his sire, then we could speculate that samuel cowell was a psychopath and passed along the "defect" and ted was born that way...

No one can really feel another person's pain.

I don't think you mean that, do you? It's empathy, sympathy, and compassion which most people experience to some degree. This is absent in the psychopath.

...you totally missed the boat on that one...

...my exact words were (as follows but, this time, i'll underline the key points) - no one can really feel another person's pain... "i feel your pain" is a romantic notion thats become the incorrect definition of empathy... you can imagine what a person's pain might feel like but you cant actually experience their pain unless you share their brain...

...to clarify - anyone that believes they can REALLY feel someone else's pain does not understand the difference between an actual physical experience and imagining what an actual physical experience might feel like...

They relish your humiliation and pain when they are inflicting it.

No. They relish their own pleasure in seeing you in pain.

...your arguement is a classic example of employing semantics, which means your "no" is pointless because you did agree with me...

...great topic though, huh?...

...so, skinripper, if you read this, when are ya gonna start a REAL thread on this deal?...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes, it is. In prisons. lol. Up to 75% of male prison populations are thought to have this PD. Not to suggest that Anti-Social Personality is synonymous with Criminality, it isn't, and sometimes other significant disorders are overlooked, such as mania and schizophrenia, which if are present, the PD diagnosis is not made. If the criminality is the only deviant behavior, it's typically placed in another area called "conditions not attributable to a mental illness".

Excellent point. I also think that the ability to study prison populations, simply because these people have nothing else to do so will participate in the study to kill time, can produce a more definative statistic, but only of that demographic. I should imagine, we would also find learning disabilities at the high end in the prison system too. In a corporation such a study would still be reliant of voluntary participation but less likely to get a 100% return because time equals money and they are too busy (and free) to be that bored. And probably those least likely to participate are those who percieve themselves as having something to hide.

It is thought, actually, to be rare, but it's possible that sometimes the diagnosis is missed, because people with APD have a heightened sense of reality testing. They often appear charming, and credible during the clinical interview, and irrational thinking and delusions can appear completely absent.

And are generally Pathological Liars. Which helps too.

But underneath the veneer there is tension, hostility, irritability and rage. There is a "stress interview", in which the person is vigorously questioned about inconsistencies in their history, and sometimes this will permit the underlying pathologies and characteristics to surface. However, it is not terribly unusual for this person to manipulate even the most experienced clinician, and fool them.

Even faking hypnotic states to the satisfaction of the clinician.

For example....in this thread. The OP was questioned by a poster, and his reponse was to then tell the poster he was worthless. Good for nothing, among other insults. He then caught himself, and went back and deleted the anti-social comments, but not before the poster quoted him, for all to see his true colors.

The fragility of the ego in these people is quite astounding and they only seem able to bolster it by demeaning, or attempting to humiliate others. It is harder I think, here in the written environment, especially because of the reasons you point out. He can deny that he said something, but not when quoted back. Most of what these people do, is attempt to make others feel inferior. In writing, such tactics can be seen very clearly for what they are, so much so that even he can see it. And he says he has no emotions...silly boy...fear is most definately an emotion, even if all emotions are is a spurt of chemicals in response to stimulus.

But no. Antisocial personality disorder, or "Psychopath", are not at all common. Maybe that is one of the reasons they are found to be interesting, as well.

Roughly 3% of any given population evidently, but I would hazard that it is slightly higher. These days. Especially in terms of secondary psychopathy, I think many aspire to such behaviour, especially when such behaviour is clearly rewarded in society.

Ahhh, Ted Bundy. The most interesting of them all. Ted Bundy was never "a regular guy". Never. He was showing characteristics of criminality as a toddler, literally, and is thought to have killed his first victim when he was 14, and had a paper route. So he is immensely complicated, but also was gifted in intelligence, and consequently able to learn normal responses and behaviors at an early age. He was able to conceal his rage around others. Do you know that is father was also his grandfather? This is suspected to be one of the source's of his rage.

His grandfather wasn't his father biologically, but Ted was raised for the first five years at least to believe he was his father and that his mother was his sister. Can't have been easy for the kid, but in those days, not an uncommon situation. His grandfather was reported to have had a violent, unpredicable temper and this may explain why Ted's mother left home so young. I personally believe that much of Ted's 'empathy' problems stem from the time he spent in the unwed mother's home. His mother left him for two weeks while she went home to convince her parents to allow her to come home with him. In that time he was fed and changed, to strict regime, if he cried he was ignored, no time or affection was given to him. In those first few weeks that level of neglect can severly impede a child's ability to relate to other human beings.

Yes, and many of them work on wall street. Once an anti-social personality develops, it runs an unremitting course, with the height of it occurring in late adolescence. The prognosis is variable. There are reports that symptoms decrease as patients grow older.

It would have to though don't you think? Often these people rely on intimidation and threats. What is threatening about a feeble old man or woman? I should imagine they still find someone or something that is weaker than them to punish. Like their devoted child, still seeking approval from someone that can only criticise them, or the cat, the neighbour's dog. I don't think they change, they may adapt, or even become subservient to others, but they still retain the mind set, they just serve less harm to others as they move down that particular scale of 'worth'. Even the OP, unless he makes it to the very top, will eventually find a bigger and better psychopath to whom he will be the 'bitch'.

edit on 2-1-2011 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Roughly 3% of any given population evidently, but I would hazard that it is slightly higher. These days. Especially in terms of secondary psychopathy, I think many aspire to such behaviour, especially when such behaviour is clearly rewarded in society.

I also would hazard it slightly higher. Like anything else, you don't have to meet the full-blown criteria to have traits of a disorder. Like the flu, some fare better than others; they have a lighter case. There are those with little demonstrable pathology, to those who are severely impaired.

There are societal rewards, but additionally parental rewards can begin at an early age. Neglect and abuse can lead to a superego lacunae, which causes the person to be able to commit antisocial acts without guilt. Parents can knowingly or unwittingly reward such behaviors, as they can represent a vicarious source of pleasure and gratification, when the child might act on their own hidden impulses.

At the same time, there are other problems that can cause antisocial behavior, and cause a person to *look like* he has the disorder. The differential diagnosis is temporal lobe epilepsy, or even encephalitis. This is why an EEG, MRI, and CT should be done to complete the diagnosis.

The diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder is typically one of exclusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO READ MORE....................THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

So, I read through all the comments on MY thread. I find it amazing so many useless people can make so many pointless statements as if trying to pawn of their pathetic lives on to the gullible here on ATS.

There were some remarks that I found quite reasonable. It still amazes me that there are people out there who will show someone like me sympathy.

You really need to save that for someone who actually cares somewhat. I do not care about anyone who wishes to part with sensitivity and well meaning. I do not wish you a Happy New Year what-so-ever, so why extend me the olive branch. In fact I hope only I have a happy new year and all people unlike me suffer more with mortgage payments, monetary problems, family problems, personal problems and to those of the lower unemployed category I hope you get what you deserve as there is nothing more pathetic than a person with cap in hand.

Too those who wrote the comments I wanted, the unpleasant remarks, the put downs (well, attempted), the nasty splurges, I thank you, you are more like me than you know. You are not how you view yourself. You are spiteful and unpleasant but try to disguise it by pretending you have a grasp on the subject in hand by googling and repeating the first article on the subject you come across. Only some pure of heart would dislike a person and his ways but still befriend him with comments of inspiration and uplift. You do not do that because you try to be like ME. To you I am above you in ever way and this bites at you.
We do not share the cowardly gene as that is purely your defect but we do share the need to punish those who do not meet out taste. I congratulate you on that because I spend a lot of time trying to push people to become the type of person they swear they hate. Although not on the same level as me and never will be I see the envy you hold, the lust for equality that you desire. But none-the-less you are one rung above fecal matter. So you need to try harder.

I enjoy the game. I find the game wherever it may be. A conspiracy site is a wonderful place to find the largest pool of degenerates who sit at home jobless and dejected trying in vain to sound remotely clever via the interwebs. I read the posts and threads of those who made such derogatory comments on MY thread and thankfully I have found many examples of pure stupidity and complete uselessness.

I can get even the saintliest person to turn to harsh words merely from a little prodding from my retard stick. You can not refrain from posting your point with gusto and trying in vain to better me with your put downs. I do not take your put downs seriously though and you really must try harder to hit the nerve with something more striking.

I read on here about people’s plight. Homes destroyed by hurricanes, people’s struggles with daily life because of their joblessness and their bone idle laziness. Peoples rage against the government.

The government imposes its will on you little people because “it can”. Because it knows that you are a blight on the resources and that you have achieved nothing in your lifetimes. You have not be granted office, you have not achieved academic superiority, most on here are jobless and begging for hand-out while brandishing insult towards the government YOU laced in power. YOU did this not them. I enjoy the way the world is going. Chaos, people becoming homeless by the day, jobs being given to only those of us who are superior and worthy, money drying up for families while the government prints more and more for its needs. I just like this life so much right now. Back in the late 90’s I did not like it so much. I had unworthy people affording the house near mine. I had lesser people buying cars of equal to my company car when they clearly did not warrant that kind of machine. Now they have left their home and I rejoice.

To those of you who have experienced cancer of some kind. There is no cure for you or those you love. Cancer is a part of life and if your loved ones are affected then that is too bad. Human beings are a cancer to the earth. Cancer is needed a natural selection takes over. The need to dispense with the ones we do not need. Rather like how life is today.

Well, this has been a story of how people are still so wrapped up in superior people like me. Whether you like or dislike my kind you feel compelled to look into it. It is out of a secret desire to be like us. We have always been around and will be long after you are gone. The week and meek will always turn the other cheek or open their mouths from afar. But as you see, the real people, the psychopaths rule this world. I crave the need to dismantle and rebuild in my image. I am like a creator. I turn you from your emotional driven skin sack into an implement of insult and blackness. Even if it’s only for a minute. You are mine to bend and twist and prod and poke. I feel no remorse or pain. Just quiet satisfaction at the end of the day.

I would wish you peace but in this New Year, already some of you are suffering with problems that seem endless. So instead I can only say, become like me and suddenly the world opens up and you view is then from above. You can deal with all problems as they become games you must not lose. It spurns you on to fight back and take away everything from those who do you wrong. You take what you want and leave what you do not. Bills get paid; people move for you, life becomes easier as no one else matters but your own goals. You destroy everything in your path, you get the promotion because YOU are better than the scum who was you competitor. You have money in the bank to flaunt at those who do not. You become the winner. You become ME.

edit on 2-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: remark to add

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You tried too hard on this post.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join