It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinRipper here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

I am not this person you speak of.
Although I will now read this thread.

I have stated claerly I have committed no crimes. It is other people assuming that. Anyway.how I live my life is possibly far better than someone like yourself. From your writing you are clearly a loser with zero happening for you.

You have no understanding of this topic and you are just a useless person in every aspect. Please do not be offended by this. I mean this is the best possible way. But someone like you I could actually enjoy taking advantage of. ITs the difference between a man and a maggot.

LOL do I detect some emotional anger .... And you think I might be offended at your feeble attempt at trolling, you'll have to do better then that. You couldn't take advantage of a retarded kid in a plastic bag... Give it up slick I have seen better trolls in old folks homes....

Edited to add: ROTFLMAO!!! You edited your post to try and erase your emotional outburst but I copied it in this post! Sorry but you can't un-bite the apple. You are exposed now...

edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

Originally posted by indigodonkey

You have definitely committed crimes, you just haven't been caught yet.

Did you overfeed your goldfish and kill it as a child?

What do you think about people who help you?

You are assuming. which shows the type of person you are.
I have committed no crime for which I have been convicted.
You are not a the level of Intellect that I would care to converse with.

People who help me? Like who? Who has helped me? With what? You are assuming people have helped me. Again instead of asking "Has anyone ever helped you, if so, what do you think of them?"

I'm not assuming anything. If you don't realize that you are not on as high a level as you think. You are leveling yourself. You are the one making assumptions about my intelligence, I may be a donkey but I am quite intelligent.

You have admitted to hurting others, for personal gain, for your own sick pleasure "because you can", how is that not a crime against humanity? You talk like just because you haven't been convicted of a crime in a court of law your actions are justified, they aren't.

Are you honestly trying to say noone has ever helped you?. You are lying, and fooling yourself. You may not want or ask for help but EVERYONE gets help in some way.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Don't feed the trolls it only encourages them...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I edited words that are not allowed on here T@C's.

I think you need to contact the Shadowflux and speak with him and a moderator as you have some kind of problem with him and now see me in Him. Why do you not contact him and be a man and ask him to leave you alone or stop bullying you. whatever your lovers quarrel is I assure you it does not involve me.

I am sure that a moderator can clear it up for you. In fact I will pass on the request to Shadowflux and the admin here so you can see I am not the same person.

I do have outburst of anger. like all people. You see, a Psychopath is void of guilt and remorse. Not of violent aggression towards another. You must understand that you are a big brave guy coming onto my thread and disrupting it. You need to be taught a lesson.

Plus im not the loser with a wizard on my avatar. Child!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
If i may, i have a hypothetical question to ask as part of let us say an ATS psychological assessment.

Question:

" You arrive home late from work. Its dark and when you get to the front door you notice that it is ajar, which instantly indicates that something is wrong. You enter and immediately start running around searching for your wife. You cannot find her downstairs so you run up to the master bedroom and fling the door open. You see your wife lying on the floor of the room in a pool of blood with her throat cut."

Do you -

A. Scream in agony at the top of your voice and rush to her side in the hope that she might still be alive.

B. Realize that no one could survive with that amount of blood loss, and so call the police and then wait patiently for them to arrive.

C. Rush downstairs and switch on the TV in the hopes of catching the latest episode of dexter

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by indigodonkey

You assumed that I had committed a crime or crimes.
I am way above you. Crimes against humanity. Don't make me laugh.
People like you are crimes against humanity.

What I class as help will be different to you. And anyone that has helped me. Well that is great for them. I probably have been helped by many people, but I do not remember them anymore than I will remember you in 3 months.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

Or

'd - remember you don't have a wife and must have gone into the wrong house !!!

Message to Mr Ripper - YOU chose not to answer my simple question BUT it is alright because i don't care....!

PDUK

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
If i may, i have a hypothetical question to ask as part of let us say an ATS psychological assessment.

Question:

" You arrive home late from work. Its dark and when you get to the front door you notice that it is ajar, which instantly indicates that something is wrong. You enter and immediately start running around searching for your wife. You cannot find her downstairs so you run up to the master bedroom and fling the door open. You see your wife lying on the floor of the room in a pool of blood with her throat cut."

Do you -

A. Scream in agony at the top of your voice and rush to her side in the hope that she might still be alive.

B. Realize that no one could survive with that amount of blood loss, and so call the police and then wait patiently for them to arrive.

C. Rush downstairs and switch on the TV in the hopes of catching the latest episode of dexter

I would choose B if those were the options given to me. However, those are not the only options that are available to people who find themselves in that situation. Im not a doctor so can not assess the leve of blood loss ratio to life and I would call the ambulance service first not the police. I think they would inform the police of this type of event for me and immediately.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

What was your question?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

What goes through your mind if a random stranger holds a door or elevator for you?

What goes through your mind if a random stranger lets the door or elevator slam in your face?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigodonkey

What goes through your mind if a random stranger holds a door or elevator for you?

What goes through your mind if a random stranger lets the door or elevator slam in your face?

I did not see you ask those questions. That is why i never replied.

What goes through my mind? I acknowledge them for opening the door. But that is just what is expect of people when they do something like that. It more out of reflex then anything.

I am not bothered if someone does not hold the door for me. It do not come across these situations to often.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think people are stupid animals when they don't hold the door or elevator for me!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I do have outburst of anger. like all people.

Anger is an emotion slick... You keep having these emotional outburst exposing you as fraud not a nice psychopath you tried to make yourself out to be... This thread should be moved to the hoax area or deleted.

You couldn't teach a lesson to a paraplegic sitting in front of you... In fact exposing you was to easy and now in desperation you try to attack an avatar LOL cause you got nothing else... Give it up!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I am sorry to inform you that you have indeed proven not to be psychopathic at all. You see in order to be deemed a psychopath by definition you would have to make an amoral choice at a time when human instinct drives you to act in a certain way.
When posed with a scenario whereby you have an option to fully disconnect from an traumatic event you chose to remain connected which clearly illustrates that you experience human emotion. As you mentioned if those were not the only options you would choose to call an ambulance which suggests that you have intrinsic emotional need for your wife to exist and that in its self is a complete contradiction with psychopathic behavior.
If you have been diagnosed as you say by professionals, i would suggest an attempt to get your money back as you are the same as all the rest of us............. that right you are normal.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
If you have been diagnosed as you say by professionals, i would suggest an attempt to get your money back as you are the same as all the rest of us............. that right you are normal.

There are a whole spectrum of psychopathies. If there is no organic damage, at some point the OP made a choice, consciously or sub-consciously, to not 'react' emotionally. He does not have to be aware of the choice, it could have happened at any time in the early years of his development, or during the years immediately preceding puberty. He is not devoid of emotions, he simply selectively responds outwardly to certain emotional stimulus and instead presents a preprogrammed response. All of us are capable of doing this, but most of us are aware of when and why we are doing it. The OP, probably believes that he doesn't 'feel', but only because he has conditioned himself not to respond. Like the Marquis D'Marguilles in Dangerous Liaisons, sticking herself with a fork under the table while maintaining a perfectly serene smile. Still a psychopath though, but cheifly because he wants to be. Should imagine he is fine to be around when all is well in his world, but not so when he spills his coffee or loses his keys or something, and then I should imagine it is everyones fault but his own.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I don't think OP is troll, I know a few people just like him, starting with my boyfriend. Whatever the doctor says the emotions are there, just not to the same degree as most of us. Its very subdued and logic is a much bigger controller than emotion.
Welcome to the nut house here OP, you should fit right in

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Chett, I read your post and it is very interesting too me. I was interested in this subject for sometime and when the OP wrote his opening post I read with interest. Then I read more of his posts and saw that he is what he says he is. We happen to know the same person to which he figured something out about me just from my Username which is quite uninteresting unless you have been told or leanrt some occult things and lifestyles. He mentioned someone on here and I immediately knew who he was talking about and was quite shocked.
You say he feels some sort of emotion. I do not think he does. I quite believe that he is completely without emotion or receptive emotion. He quite clearly states that he was tested for 30 days and they used machine to read his brain patterns which I do know is often done now-a-days to watch for brain activity in certain areas. Apparently, this is uncontrollable so the medical community says. His brain function in the area that represent empathy and feeling were non functional during the battery of tests.
If he can fake that he would be the first. I think he how he says he is but he controls it to a great degree. I have been told stories of boardroom execs and leaders round the world who are exactly the same. these are quite recognized in the Medical community to be largely living in the community holding good jobs. They are the type of people who do excel when pitted against fellow man.
I like this guy. He is upfront and was honest that he enjoys being behind the Screen as he does not get to talk frankly in his daily life.
There are some people on this thread who are arrogant and quite obviously stupid and try to present themselves as something tough while hiding behind their computers. I KNOW for a fact they would not say this to him face-to-face. Cowards are among us. Cowards with big mouths who are no more than little boys with no toys.
I do hope he stays around as I am wanting to speak with him about my interests and for someone to know without me telling has peaked my curiosity.
edit on 1-1-2011 by The19Keys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
someone who has the condition.

edit on 31-12-2010 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

a soul condition: the soul having been buried alive under too many traumas & social conditioning

origins are most often found in an early childhood (deep/violent) trauma and then an inability, while growing up, to acknowledge, then overcome the trauma (and grow stronger - spiritually)

Those people will not know (true) peace until they confront themselves and their demons but they became like that because they didn't have the strength to do it in the first place.

[because yes psychopaths are very weak spiritual being in reality - which explain also why they are so thirsty for power]

hypnotism or meditation could be good therapy but they require the willingness of the subject.

on the other hand, the ayahuasca with the appropriate shaman can do miracle.

so if you know and befriend a psychopath, make that happen for him (but don't reveal why)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
so your feelings play no part in the motivation of this game you seem to enjoy playing, out of respect with no judgement intended, it's as though being diagnosed psychopath you would rather accept and continue in practice than to try change or commit to proving to self that these tendancies, one day, could be overcome with a differing approach such as applying societal norms in behavior and compassion with willingness of working towards acheivement, or sucess to breaking free from the conditions as diagnosed of which you may currently hold as value in mental state.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am the complete opposite and i feel your coldness in a strong way.
I really hope i will never work with a person like you or have it in my environment. I dont mean that personally because i know that it is not your choice to be like that. But i really hope there are not many of your sort. But i guess many people in the highest positions are like you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join