SkinRipper here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I only said that because that was my friends upbringing. I was just seeing if there was a similiarity. no offense

Interesting turn of phrase but I believe Aaron would be right

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Very observant.
I've picked up on that as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I only said that because that was my friends upbringing. I was just seeing if there was a similiarity. no offense

Interesting turn of phrase but I believe Aaron would be right

I am not sure why that is an interesting turn of phrase. Any A and W would work fine.

I did explain about my parents earlier in the thread. You should of read it. I do not have any siblings. Which is good for them really. And you are right to ask some questions. However, my answers might not always please you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No not any A would do for me, just the one you chose

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No not any A would do for me, just the one you chose

Its quite funny how manipulating people can be. I have always been that way. It serves me just fine.
I find it curious that people are so fascinated by difference when am not interested at all.

I like to pick things here and there. And comprise my doing based on the available information at hand. there are no boundaries for me. Which is very liberating. I hope that is the word.

I have found solace in taking the time to delve into gaining the upper hand. I know that this is not the way society want me to function but do you like be told how to function? Are you ok with be directed? Are you ok with having less than others who are so clearly beneath you?

In a perfect world people would have whatever they wanted.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The19Keys

Hi there 19Keys.

Thank you for your honest opinion. I find it quite interesting.
I see you are a worshiper of the devil or Satan. Or at least admire his teachings well the guy who wrote the books teachings!!!!!!!!!!

You see the great thing about me is that I read people quite carefully. Even their words.
Plus your username is obvious to me. Most people would not of heard of the 19 Keys the 19th being the last.

How is it working out for you?
edit on 1-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
All I am saying is that your life strategy is flawed

Not all situations are won, so sometimes the upper hand isn't the thing to have

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

All I am saying is that your life strategy is flawed

Not all situations are won, so sometimes the upper hand isn't the thing to have

Well I will look into that. If it is flawed then I am to fall a great distance.
we all have a life strategy I would imagine although that is my guess not fact.

How is having the Upper hand not the thing to have?

As we are divided by whoever on this earth people are sectioned off, some criminals, some poor, some minimum wagers and some disposable. None of those are appropriate to me.

So the game must be played. being able to set the outcome of your endevour is of paramount importance. Everything else and everyones else need not concern you. But used to your advantage.

Is that so wrong? I do not see it as wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nah you will probably be fine

I hope you atleast allow yourself to be sympathetic towards the weaknesses you have addressed in your spouse

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

She is a remarkable young woman in many ways. I am fortunate to of found that.
Right now she is out celebrating New Years with our "friends". I am not so thrilled at being around lots of
people being crazy over something I do not get. Celebrating a natural occurrence which happens every year without fail. I am fine sitting in my den doing my paperwork while people are being people.

Happy New Year to you. I must now get on with my work.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Welcome Skinripper, I would like to say that I can relate to you're lack of emotion to some extent. I did have a great deal of emotion as a child and was probably more empathetic than the average person. But....as I have grown older (47) I have become less and less emotional and have been alarmed by it to a degree. I have always sought to put others first and continue to do so. I know that at first glance it would appear illogical to adopt such a stance, especially in a dog eat dog world such as the one we currently live in. I should qualify that last statement by saying that I believe there are many good people in this current world...infact I believe the vast majority have good intentions. Anyway back to my point.

As I have contemplated my lack of emotion I have come to the same conclusion regarding love that you have mentioned. I realize that true love must be based not in emotion but it must be based in knowledge as well as wisdom. As you said, If a person is motivated by emotion then he is being manipulated by feelings. I don't want to make it sound like emotions are a bad thing...they are not. In fact I wish that I had the proper emotions in all situations that would "cause" me to "do" the right thing in every situation. But, that leads to the question....what is the right thing? That is where knowlege and wisdom come into play. We must seek for the greater meaning of life and we must ask...is this present set of parameters all there is? What outlook would truely benefit me in the best way...and why? Is there something beyond what I currently see or infact causing what i currently see and if so what evidence do I have for it and what is it's purpose? These are the types of questions imo that a prudent person would ask. btw I would like to say that I have come to believe that a lack of emotion affords an individual the oppurtunity to view life from a unique perspective. I think of "Spock" in the original Star Trek series. He was portrayed as a being without emotion and yet full of logic and wisdom which lead to good choices. I look forward to hearing what you have to say ( not really but it sounds good) and possibly sharing what I can with you.( If I decide to)..of course I really don't care about you...but that's beside the point...lol ( I didn't really laugh...But I knew it would be the appropriate thing to put after such a statement). Don't take me too seriously. Hopefully we can profit from one another.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

Hi there 19Keys.

Thank you for your honest opinion. I find it quite interesting.
I see you are a worshiper of the devil or Satan. Or at least admire his teachings well the guy who wrote the books teachings!!!!!!!!!!

You see the great thing about me is that I read people quite carefully. Even their words.
Plus your username is obvious to me. Most people would not of heard of the 19 Keys the 19th being the last.

How is it working out for you?

How did you come to be familiar with the '19 keys'? I can't find any information on the subject.

Your username is interesting too. I actually hope you stick around, because I think you could bring some interesting conversation.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

What do I say to that. Again I am impressed.
The 19Keys is to do with Satanic worship. I do not completely follow its teachings
but I a member of a club which honors some of the outlined material.
I wont mention the club/society but from what you have displayed so far i would not bet against you knowing it.
I must make it clear that I am not a Devil worshiper. I hope you get that.
We must talk more. How did you know about the 19Keys? If you do not mind my asking.

HNY
edit on 1-1-2011 by The19Keys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You have definitely committed crimes, you just haven't been caught yet.

Did you overfeed your goldfish and kill it as a child?

What do you think about people who help you?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigodonkey

You have definitely committed crimes, you just haven't been caught yet.

Did you overfeed your goldfish and kill it as a child?

What do you think about people who help you?

You are assuming. which shows the type of person you are.
I have committed no crime for which I have been convicted.
You are not a the level of Intellect that I would care to converse with.

People who help me? Like who? Who has helped me? With what? You are assuming people have helped me. Again instead of asking "Has anyone ever helped you, if so, what do you think of them?"

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Mr Ripper

Do you believe in Karma ?

PDUK

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So aren't you the guy who posted the thread "The Conspiracy of Being a "Good Person" Shadowflux perhaps? So is this your new troll persona?

So you are a psychopath who has never harmed anyone loves his wife does his husbandly and family duties yet sees humans as nothing more then animals feels nothing at thier pain or death and feels or thinks nothing of taking advantage of them for personal gain and would do anything to satisfy selfish desire... Good one.

But you really do feel something it's called selfishness and it is an emotion (oops) a negative one and this type of behaviour/label is just justification for being a selfish SOB.

Why would you choose to do anything for anyone much less choose a wife etc. when all you are out for is self and feel nothing for anyone and see them as animals etc What would make such a person desire to have a wife and do things things that please them it makes no logical sense and the wife would sense it on some level and eventually leave.

Oh and you say you have committed no crime for which you have been convicted. So what crimes have you committed that you were not convicted of?

Anyway nice try...
edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
So aren't you the guy who posted the thread "The Conspiracy of Being a "Good Person" Shadowflux perhaps? So is this your new troll persona?

So you are a psychopath who has never harmed anyone loves his wife does his husbandly and family duties yet sees humans as nothing more then animals feels nothing at thier pain or death and feels or thinks nothing of taking advantage of them for personal gain and would do anything to satisfy selfish desire... Good one.

But you really do feel something it's called selfishness and it is an emotion (oops) a negative one and this type of behaviour/label is just justification for being a selfish SOB.

Why would you choose to do anything for anyone much less choose a wife etc. when all you are out for is self and feel nothing for anyone and see them as animals etc What would make such a person desire to have a wife and do things things that please them it makes no logical sense and the wife would sense it on some level and eventually leave.

Oh and you say you have committed no crime for which you have been convicted. So what crimes have you committed that you were not convicted of?

Anyway nice try...
edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I am not this person you speak of.
Although I will now read this thread.

I have stated clearly I have committed no crimes. Even if I had...who has not!!
You post is highly inaccurate and provoking. I will not bite as you are behind a screen so are afford the protection of internet anon!! Lucky you....happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Mr Ripper

Do you believe in Karma ?

PDUK

Sorry no.

I dont believe in anything like that. All that hippie new age BS means nothing.

Would the Pope be the Pope if karma existed?
would teh bush family have such success and power if karma existed?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I have read some of the teachings from various differing authors. Some comical and some quite poignant.
I am not a believer in god as he is but a fallacy for the weak.
I think you are a member of an Order which has something to do with the Black Rose. Most people who know nothing do not believe it ever existed let alone that it has survived mainly in France and the UK. It is highly difficult to find someone who even has heard of it let alone belong.

Do you know a person ....ill use the initials....MTH? Or were you introduced to him? If you do not know the initials then we are not following each other here. But I think I have you right on. Its quite something to meet people from different places and backgrounds. I was invited to a talk by him in 2008. I attended. It was in Italy.

Let me know!

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join