It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinRipper here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sorry for the error. Thank you for explaining, but even though you recognize a difference with yourself among people that defines you in some ways, it doesn't explain your need for companionship. You have a wife for a reason. If you truly had no use for human beings, you wouldn't be married, would you?

Welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Okay, why be attached to people? I'm still clueless as to why you have a wife? I guess there's more to you than you know.

You see. You can sit their with your judgment which is quite fine.

My weakness is the need to FIT in. So i do not stand out.

I go to work. I go to the gym. I attend the odd dinner party and keep conversation respectable and polite. People around me like me and at work I have the respect I want. I thrive on being the one who manipulates and uses people like pawns. It is just a game to me. But on the plus side I get paid too.

The business is a place I am safe in. I can go about my things without much notice as others too are playing the game.

I do not need the connection as you put it, but rather I derive untold amounts of calm from taking what I want and leaving nothing in return. Why is that so wrong? You are conditioned to be the opposite, but someone is always taking from someone else.

I get up in the morning refreshed knowing that by 8pm or 10pm I could of taken someones job or lively hood away and progressed my own. A job is a job. But if you do not feel for the people around you then it can be played out the way you like.

I got my position by using a company to use the honeytrap on the gentleman in the position I wanted. Obviously the company got me pictures of his indiscretion and I used that as leverage. He resigned after a period of time and I fashioned my prospective profile into something the company saw as a replacement. I jumped two rungs up the ladder. that was a good day. but its just a game. We are all played by someone else.
edit on 1-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you.

To feel sympathy or empathy is an amazing thing. To be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes in order to understand there perspective is a very strong attribute.

You mentioned the word predator. That is a very ugly word and the fact you are associating yourself with that kind of word implies to me you want to control

This is not a place for a psychopath, the majority of members are here because they do care what is happening.

However, you can't help what you are...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I feel sorry for you.

To feel sympathy or empathy is an amazing thing. To be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes in order to understand there perspective is a very strong attribute.

You mentioned the word predator. That is a very ugly word and the fact you are associating yourself with that kind of word implies to me you want to control

This is not a place for a psychopath, the majority of members are here because they do care what is happening.

Yes that is right. It is the way it is. But to feel empathy and sympathy must make you feel sad. Why feel sad? there is no purpose to yourself or others. What do you gain? If you gain nothing but to feel amazing then it is only for your benefit.
You just said "To feel sympathy or empathy is an amazing thing" So you need it to be amazing for you to be ok with it? that is just as bad. At least I just admit I feel nothing. If you feel so amazing when feeling empathy or sympathy towards someones plight then is there not something wrong there?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Before I leave this site tonight, I'd like to say one more thing to you. You may think you are ahead of the game and very intelligent and sauve and look upon most human beings as weak, but in the end, you may find yourself in that same position. I do have an understanding of universal law and causality. I'm honestly trying not to judge you. You almost come across as if, you are gloating about about a misconception of being two rungs ahead of everyone else, but yet two steps behind!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You haven't learned yet, that when you hurt another, you hurt yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Before I leave this site tonight, I'd like to say one more thing to you. You may think you are ahead of the game and very intelligent and sauve and look upon most human beings as weak, but in the end, you may find yourself in that same position. I do have an understanding of universal law and causality. I'm honestly trying not to judge you. You almost come across as if, you are gloating about about a misconception of being two rungs ahead of everyone else, but yet two steps behind!

thank you for your conversation this evening. It has definitely passed the time and got me away from my paperwork. gloating? I would not choose that word. I would say that you are correct in the term that I see people as weak but on the other side of that coin I also know when I am being challenged by someone equally minded. It brings out the best in me. Your understanding of Universal law does not apply to me. My actions and my principles are subject to interpretation and therefor can be misunderstood or miscategorized. I am therefore not responsible for the outcome of someone elses stupidity and will not be governed by anything that dictates human be subjected the same rule period. we are not all the same and there is a hierarchy.

Again, survival is paramount and making sure you are in the right place at the right time when TSHTF is all that matters. To step on or over people to get there is what it takes these days. We are slaves to those who deny us progress through wealth and power. No one will give it to you. YOU must take it. Pleasantly or aggressively.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

Yes that is right. It is the way it is. But to feel empathy and sympathy must make you feel sad. Why feel sad? there is no purpose to yourself or others. What do you gain? If you gain nothing but to feel amazing then it is only for your benefit.
You just said "To feel sympathy or empathy is an amazing thing" So you need it to be amazing for you to be ok with it? that is just as bad. At least I just admit I feel nothing. If you feel so amazing when feeling empathy or sympathy towards someones plight then is there not something wrong there?

It is simple. To truly appreciate pleasure or elation you need to experience sadness and hurt. One does not exist in it's full magnitude without the other.

BTW, welcome!
edit on 1-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: fix quote

edit on 1-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You haven't learned yet, that when you hurt another, you hurt yourself.

That is the most incorrect thing to be uttered by someone.
Hurting people is again subjective. If you fail to recognize that you hurt someone then you are no worse of yourself. Only those who feel guilt and remorse are hurt. I feel neither so I am not hurt at all.
You can only be hurt if you feel that emotion.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Good luck on your journey and I hope you learn what matters most.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

You are correct. I do not disagree with you one bit.
Thank you for your comment.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you.

Feeling empathetic or sympathetic towards someone's plight is not about attaining the feeling. I understand you don't have the feeling. But it is what that feeling motivates a person to do, which is help.

I'm trying to understand your mindstate. You say there is no purpose to yourself or others, that since it all means nothing, why not manipulate and control and do whatever is necessary in order to achieve the most success

I dunno what to tell you. We all do things in order to stimulate our receptors. The pursuit of happiness is based on this very fact. Happiness the feeling, any feeling is fleating. You do what you do to achieve the feeling for as long as you can.

I have a buddy like yourself, he always does these alpha male things but yet he is considerably smaller and weaker than I am. I will give him the bigger slice, better seat, first spot, because he needs that for his happiness

So you see people see what you are. They see that you control and manipulate and really jut dont give a # about anyone else....and guess what happens, they do what you can't, they feel bad for you and maybe give you that position or responsibility because you need that

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

My empathy is in fine working order obviously because I feel sad that you neither experience any of these things and do not care either way. I realize also that this post sounds kind of sarcastic. I assure you it is not intended that way. It is just a statement of fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think you are the next level of the human species.
Ill tell you a story that explains why. My Wife's sister was involved in a car crash. It left her brain dead and basically a vegetable. this tore my wife to bits for 3 months she stayed at the hospital and never came home. She did not speak to me. I tried to be there for her but she would not let me in.
This created distress in me as I was helpless to help the woman I loved. After a period of time the Doctors said that we should turn off the life support machine. this angered and upset my wife to the point that she quit her job, left her friends and did not speak to me for another 2 months. All this stress and problem eventually ended my marriage to her about a year later.
She now has no friends, no job and is destroyed by the death of her sister to whom she was very close to.

If she and I were like you we would not of let this thing ruin our lives. We were only married for 6 years but still. Emotion and feeling are good things to enjoy at times but more often than not they are damaging to one's self and other.

Anger has fuelled many wars and hatred has angered many people. If we lost all those feelings we could be better off. to advance in our species I think the loss of emotion would be beneficial. I know people will disagree but I do not care. Emotional ties is what keeps people from fighting back against tyranny, standing up for ones rights. the fear of something happening to your loved ones stops us being bold and making the right choices. Our choices these days are governed by emotion and feeling.

I for one am glad to of met you now and hope to enjoy some frank conversation with you sometime.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
welcome to ats and may yoou have a great new year and many discoveries on this site

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The19Keys
I think you are the next level of the human species.
Ill tell you a story that explains why. My Wife's sister was involved in a car crash. It left her brain dead and basically a vegetable. this tore my wife to bits for 3 months she stayed at the hospital and never came home. She did not speak to me. I tried to be there for her but she would not let me in.
This created distress in me as I was helpless to help the woman I loved. After a period of time the Doctors said that we should turn off the life support machine. this angered and upset my wife to the point that she quit her job, left her friends and did not speak to me for another 2 months. All this stress and problem eventually ended my marriage to her about a year later.
She now has no friends, no job and is destroyed by the death of her sister to whom she was very close to.

If she and I were like you we would not of let this thing ruin our lives. We were only married for 6 years but still. Emotion and feeling are good things to enjoy at times but more often than not they are damaging to one's self and other.

Anger has fuelled many wars and hatred has angered many people. If we lost all those feelings we could be better off. to advance in our species I think the loss of emotion would be beneficial. I know people will disagree but I do not care. Emotional ties is what keeps people from fighting back against tyranny, standing up for ones rights. the fear of something happening to your loved ones stops us being bold and making the right choices. Our choices these days are governed by emotion and feeling.

I for one am glad to of met you now and hope to enjoy some frank conversation with you sometime.

I see where you are coming from and I am sorry for what has happened. However, this guy is not an advanced human lol not at all

And frankly, you are stating two contradictory things. Yes if everyone was emotionless, people wouldn't have to experience pain and loss and the aftermath of that. However, this guy is not talking about that. He is talking about feeling no sympathy or empathy for fellow man. So in essence we are talking more wars, more fighting, more violence because why is he going to back down from taking more because it all means nothing to him anyways. He is saying that he doesnt feel bad for you that your wife left you and that if there was a financial gain in him causng the original accident to ur wife's sister he would do it no hesitation

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I thank you for your input. I had considered that people do things because they feel bad for me or feel like they want to help me. But again I use that to my benefit. Life is like Chess. We are all pawns to begin with but we can progress to bishops or knights and then even king some day.

I hope your friend is aware of the things you do for him. But I do warn you that if he is like me then he does not value your friendship the way you might value his. You are a source of usefulness to him. But relationships like that can work.

When I attend work functions like our Christmas party end of year thing, my wife accompanies me. She dresses up and does the wife like thing at the party by engaging the men of equal stature to me and impressing them with her youth and vibrant personality. She is most useful for my fulfillment. On the other hand I do attend her events and I make good conversation and charm her friends no end to make her look good. We do this as our duties to one another. It shows I am a good husband and that I do love her in my way even if the feeling is null and void.

You do not need to understand my mindset just know that there are people out there, many of them with the same disposition. I know when to laugh when some cracks a pathetic joke and I offer my own in reciprocation. I invite people to the house for BBQ's in the summer and I am well like in our community. being me is no different to you being you. We do what we need to to get by and succeed. Everyone tries to fit in. That is a common human trait.
edit on 1-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I am classifying this as you were told what to do as a child. You had a very controlling parent. I don't believe you had 2 controlling parents as then you would be a victim. I believe you witnessed one parent controlling another

Maybe you were the oldest child and therefore took on the role as controller

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

You dont need to feel sorry for me. But thank you.
We are all who we are.

Its like having someone called Aaron and someone called Walker.
Who knows which one is right even though they both have different pathologies.

Its good to talk to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I am classifying this as you were told what to do as a child. You had a very controlling parent. I don't believe you had 2 controlling parents as then you would be a victim. I believe you witnessed one parent controlling another

Maybe you were the oldest child and therefore took on the role as controller

People like you make me laugh.

I was born this way. My upbringing was good and loving and quite fortunate.
I was always different. Don't try and talk about thing you have no understanding of.
You need a vast intelligence to even tap the surface.

Psychopathy is not even fully understood my the medical community, the experts. It is hard to categorize them correctly.

Nice try though. Pat yourself on the back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join