It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinRipper here.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

HAHAHA!!

I think that Skinripper would probably say yes.

Cheers Stormdancer.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by Stormdancer777

HAHAHA!!

I think that Skinripper would probably say yes.

Cheers Stormdancer.

Cheers Joe.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

No.... no...

The homage is to you.

Wow, honored.

I too have read EVERY book that Wilson wrote (RIP RAW)

And I personally prescribe to his theory that brain is two fold.
The thinker thinks and the prover proves.

Although I personally think that the prover proves has more power over reality than the thinker thinks.
That is solely my opinion.

Well, its a life saving opinion. The thinker is the physicist, but the prover is the mathematician.
That is solely my opinion.

Best!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

Sorry, I am not getting this copy and paste thing right. Arggh, I did once. Just tired I guess. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

The government imposes its will on you little people because “it can”. Because it knows that you are a blight on the resources and that you have achieved nothing in your lifetimes. You have not be granted office, you have not achieved academic superiority, most on here are jobless and begging for hand-out while brandishing insult towards the government YOU laced in power. YOU did this not them. I enjoy the way the world is going. Chaos, people becoming homeless by the day, jobs being given to only those of us who are superior and worthy, money drying up for families while the government prints more and more for its needs. I just like this life so much right now. Back in the late 90’s I did not like it so much. I had unworthy people affording the house near mine. I had lesser people buying cars of equal to my company car when they clearly did not warrant that kind of machine. Now they have left their home and I rejoice.

I really recommend that meditation. you are also family, and the thought of you absolutely not getting it, that this is all a test, and that everyone is equal, completely. You claim logic, yet write like a common garden patch negative.

Infinity equalizes everyone. The infinity in a grain of sand is the same infinite endlessness as within a star, and both are divisible unto infintiy, there is no Locality, no measurement possible, no Bigger/Smaller, Higher/Lower, Past/Future. Your infinite consciousness and mine are of equal mass and volume. Infinity turns the pyramid upside down.

Who cares about office, and achieiving anything such as success or fame in this world. The thing you need to achieve is Love, and helping others, to get out of this school. We have to reach the next grade, and strive to become our Higher Selves, and the Family, while here, in order to get out of here, and here, is like being stuck in a DVD, with a very reduced percentage of self. ie. 0.0000000000000000000000001.........% of your Infinite Self (IS). Which is 99.99999999999999999999999999999............%(nah I'm not counting the zeros, close enough). So all these lesser beings, well, most of them learnt their lessons in this reform school how much injustice hurts, and lack of love hurts. They won't be coming back are progressing. They'll be reaching that hundreds of thousands of times expansion faster than those who think THEY'RE ALL THAT, but really need to make U-TURNS, because they've made trainwrecks of their lives by not loving and serving others.

And we are ALL FAMILY. And the job here isn't to win this world. Wake up, because TPTB will have so much shame and regrets when they discover they made such huge train wrecks of their lives, remember who they are and who everone is, and they need to wake up now, before its too late.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This entire school, is a test to see if we can stop hurting each other and there are countless ways to harm others, but we need to work on turning all our weaknesses into strengths. Its not about success, fame, fortune, positions, achievements of any kind. Its about how you treat others, putting yourself in their shoes, not judging, not reacting, loving, and forgiving. Its truly Growing Up to reach the next level, and those doing this, will be never having to do this again. But for those who still feel they can harm others, its going to be really hard, and they will have so many regrets, even losing more of themselves. Consiousness/Soul is divisible unto infinity as well, and you lose yourself by harming others. You grow smaller, lesser. Though U-Turns are always there to make and your Family, who are all here by the way, in their "past" journey, will always be praying and interceding on your behalf.

To recap. To clear it up. Infinity is non-locality and there is no measurement, however that being said, we are a fraction of our IS/Infinite Being, or Higher Self is another way to put this. As we pass the tests here and Love Love Love (which is not about money, houses, reputation, career, status in any way, in fact its about renouncing the world, and caring about other people. Banks = slavery!!!) we grow our Counsiousness/Soul, we become our HS/IS, and we return home when our thoughts align with the Family and IS's, in this thoughscape school, then we grow bigger. ie. these are the very same ones you are referring to as Lessers.

For those who would think less of others or harm anyone, their consciousness is shrinking, until they make that U-Turn and recover from the train wreck of their lives by not loving, for everyone came into this world to pass the tests, at least initially, though some may be on negative assignments now..

Remember all things are divisible to infinity. So those who think they're all that and look down upon others, are shrinking their consciousness.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A shrink would call me nuts but by my standards the idiots that buy into this fraud society and the psychiatric community at large making up illnesses for everything under the sun that is part of the normal range of human experience. I honestly don't believe in psychiatry, I think it is a bunch of hot air with generalized assumptions and silly definitions of what normal is.

Normal is wasting away in front of a tv 6 hours a day after slaving for 8, then ordering pizza, day in, day out for alot of people. The great thing about this nation is I can be as unhealthy as I want, both mentally and physically -- but when it comes to being as healthy as I want the system has plenty of things that impede such a goal.

Personally I think normal is mentally ill, and I hope these "normal" sheep don't pussy out when they have to kill to defend their freedom.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the Nephilim?
Maybe you are a decendant of these mythological psychopaths.
I've never had the pleasure of being able to wrap my brain around the personality traits these beings and their decendants are purported to have had (or have...), but I can honestly congratulate you for giving me some insight into this dilemma.
Reading your inconsistent and tormented posts has truly been fascinating. On the one hand you seem like a conundrum, but the more you communicate with us the more it becomes apparent that you are instead a full-fledged paradox, completely self-contradictory. You have no emotion, but you express anger, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
22 flags and countless replies. All for a small worthless introduction.
I am back. Unfortunately I had to return to work after the festive period and my 11 days vacation from the office. So I have not had much time to come on here and talk with you people much. Plus I had to buy a new laptop as mine broke after I dropped it getting out of my car. I bought a great one from a company called Sager. Outstanding laptop for under 2 grand. Can't do better than that. Now its up and running I am back to chat with you lot again. I can highly recommend Sager as a company if you need a new laptop fairly cheaply but ultimately powerful.

Its like toying with a homeless person by offering the chance to win a free diner but stacking the odds in your favor. Yes I know that sounds like fun, however it is human nature to beat our fellow man to the prize.

Humans have a distinct flaw in their make-up. They are basically stupid and gullible. They will always try to be the rescuer or the hero. But more often than not their sod it up like they do with everything. But then what happens? People like family and friends gather round and say "You did your best, well done for trying".

Most of you get by on mediocrity and are satisfied if you reach your own low standards because people will reaffirm this for you with a "nice try friend".

To me, you are prime for being duped. Being taken for everything you may have and if you have nothing then primed for being pushed lower onto the floor than you already are.

Some one on here asked me if I meditate! NO, I do not need to waste precious time doing nothing. I'm not a hippie and I have a job. Most of you might have time for that whilst looking for work or pretending to. But I do not. Even if I had time to sit around with my eyes shut I still would not. I do not need to meditate or relax. I am relaxed all the time. I do not have a cluttered mind. My mind is peaceful all the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper
I do not have a cluttered mind.

Your writing style portrays you very much the opposite.

My mind is peaceful all the time.

Again...your posts speak louder then your claims.

Anyways, enjoy trying to get some attention with this type of "work here".

See you around the boards...let us all hope you have something more to write about than your own self and the personality you pretend to have.

MM

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well I took the time to read your work on here Mr M. Seem to me like you settle for mediocrity. Maybe some meditation would do you some good.

Nice to meet you and yes I have some great topic to really get ATS'ers interested.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

And with that, introductions have been made all around... Thread closed,

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join