It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinRipper here.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

A conspiracy site is a wonderful place to find the largest pool of degenerates who sit at home jobless and dejected trying in vain to sound remotely clever via the interwebs. I read the posts and threads of those who made such derogatory comments on MY thread and thankfully I have found many examples of pure stupidity and complete uselessness.

Ha Ha.. Psychopath or ego trip.. I think you sir are a troll. Nice try though.

Either way, we get all sorts here.. trolls, aliens, time travellers and even people that work for a living.

So have fun, although not at our expense and follow the rules, look forward to your other posts. How ever long you may last.

Cheers,

JQ

edit on 2-1-2011 by John Q because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I had a great night last night. I went to see this lights festival and although that was pointless as it was cold and raining I did however manage to read the comments being posted whilst I was away.

this was my introduction and I pulled so many minds into one place to comment and give their two cents. So many liars in the field of psychology that I could not resist. Each one contradicts the other.

If any of you or all of you who claim to be in the field were in fact real I could so use this as evidence of how dumb and useless you people really are and that once you label someone something and put that stamp to it, it can follow a person around no matter how wrong the diagnosis is.

The field of Psychology is merely theoretical at best, However, you all think that one person can be lumped in with another because it fits into your little diagrams.

The real field of psychology is practiced by people like me. I may not of studied it at University but I can still play with you like you are little mice in a cage. I can still make you do my bidding. You have given me many hours of amusement last night. So many comments so many opinions, so many foolish people.

Why are you not all looking for UFO's in the clouds or waiting to the 11:11 calling. Why are you not waiting to see how many underground bunkers can be built for the end of the world or how the government can screw you over again.

You are all so caught up with how the government is trying to mess you up and are out to get you. I laugh at this with gusto. You have achieved nothing an you need someone to blame.

Some of my fellow friends have been:

Sassy n cute
Mr Red
Agent 149
C11H17N2NaO2S
L1U2C3I4F5E6R

thanks for your replies but you have no use anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sassy n cute
Mr Red
Agent 149
C11H17N2NaO2S
L1U2C3I4F5E6R

But not The19Keys, huh? His feelings will be hurt... unless, of course, he doesn't have any.
Thanks for stopping by to give us mud-crawlers a glimpse of life at the pinnacle.
edit on 1/2/11 by BuzzCory because: My inferior intellect caused me to mess up the quote

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The real field of psychology is practiced by people like me. I may not of studied it at University but I can still play with you like you are little mice in a cage. I can still make you do my bidding. You have given me many hours of amusement last night. So many comments so many opinions, so many foolish people.

See now this annoys me. Trolls, you come here thinking you can cause a reaction, a drama, something that will make us bite. But no, weve seen it so many times... over and over again.

Like i said nice try, but this is ATS you have to do much better than that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Froggy on the dissecting tray, very funny, living a double life. Company car... reveals jealousy. One post reveals a human, another a fake. Your armor has chink , just an FYI.

So that day is speeding towards you like the "Bullet" train.

When it hits, I would like it if you could survive. Most important to remember in a world where ratios exist mathematically (especially the Golden ratio), there is no such thing as a straight line. Remember this one thing and you will make it. Also, call out for help, if only in your mind, it will come to you.

God help you and keep you always.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I guess I'd be very resentful, if I was put under the microscope. SkinRipper, I can't imagine you joining into discussions now. You are welcome to though. If your objective was to join the discussions on ATS, I think your original post would have been worded differently. What did you expect?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

...does that mean you're not gonna play with us anymore?...

...or does that mean that you're too full and cant play until you purge?...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

Robert Anton Wilson called this becoming aware of our own consciousness (Golden Ratio, Pi, Pythagorean Mysteries, the Gaian mind) by two names...

1) I squared (Intelligence squared)=if the person can see through the haze of realizing the power of consciousness.
2) Chapel Perilous=if the person can not see through the haze of realizing the power of consciousness.

I have spoken mostly upon Behaviorism, but I do believe heavily in one neo-Freudian, and that is Carl Jung.

Skinripper could be trying to find balance in his own personal mandala, but without realizing it.
This was a fun thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
I guess I'd be very resentful, if I was put under the microscope. SkinRipper, I can't imagine you joining into discussions now. You are welcome to though. If your objective was to join the discussions on ATS, I think your original post would have been worded differently. What did you expect?

I don't think that the OP had any intention of joining discussion here.
He seems to want attention, and that he most certainly got.
But in the end it may not be what he really wanted.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Correction, I think the original post was fine, but the 'fight or flight' responses by SkinRipper inflamed some of the members.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
would like to ask, before being officially labeled were you of the same frame of mind, was there anything that changed in the way of how you saw yourself as a person after that fact.

to have a superiority complex is one thing, but to become a winner is another, for it's not the challenge of the game that gives this title, but the fairness in how you play. being at the top shows no recognition unless those below can see a worth of how you got there.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So in other words, you're a self absorbed loser, who tends to nihilism, believing in nothing but the self, everything an object, including the people around you and you yourself, you don't even have sufficient empathy towards your own self, to be moved to tears over your own condition. So you are at the end of the line then, and can only take pleasure in the weakness and suffering of others, while playing some BS vanity "game" that really has no meaning or substance.
What I hear you saying is that you are dead.
That's pretty scary, and that's where my heart is moved to compassion for you and for your predicament. If I could make you cry, make you alive again, I would. I want you to know that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I missed the following veiled threat, so sorry to all, including friends not listed by Skinripper...slow on the uptake what with the holidays and all.

Sassy n cute
Mr Red
Agent 149
C11H17N2NaO2S
L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Wow, not good at poker are you. Appreciate you showing your hand though.

Hey, heads up, the calvary arrived one post before you. Probably didn't know that did you.....hubris... its a b*tch for us all.

Skinripper...everyone wants the best for you, except you. But, alas, your wish is your command!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

With you being someone who claims to be devoid of emotion and who prides himself in his use of logic. Could you explain to us where the logic was in getting yourself into the altercation that landed you a court ordered psych eval? 
You said it was due to "excessive force". You want us to believe you feel nothing and yet something this person did managed to incite such emotion within you that you essentially overreacted. Not a very cold and calculated event was it? Kinda screwed yourself by get'n slapped with a disorder. You certainly didn't exploit the individual to your gain, did ya? Sounds to me like there was one piece of meat and the other guy got it and you got stuck with a bit of a social stigma thats gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. 
I can see how your ego and sense of identity might be a little damaged. It's understandable to me now - you coming here to ATS to pump yourself up a bit. It's common for people to want to pick on others after they've had they're butt handed to them by someone else - it's the logical thing to do!  

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
S.t.r.

I feel your lack of emotion. It is only normal when the earth has so exceeded it's mandate of supporting a few million. Inevitably many will share your plight. It is an evolution of being. I share the sentiment, but have children which tie me to their suffering. The near future will fill us with challenges that your pyschosis will help. It is actually people like you that will survive and although you claim not to share your steak, you may prefer not to die protecting it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Wow dude you know the more you say and type things the more you divulge information about yourself, and you sure are a very insecure chap, I think them ladies who were discussing about conditions some posts back, such as the one you say you have, well they seem to have you pegged.

There were some remarks that I found quite reasonable. It still amazes me that there are people out there who will show someone like me sympathy.

It's always quite quaint when those who look for semblance and to fit in, act like they are not looking to fit in and some semblance of normality. And I believe they were just giving opinions, not sympathy. Why come to that conclusion are you looking for sympathy?

You really need to save that for someone who actually cares somewhat. I do not care about anyone who wishes to part with sensitivity and well meaning. I do not wish you a Happy New Year what-so-ever, so why extend me the olive branch.

Why not you sound like you need it, but who put that question in the first place of people wishing you happiness? I think your making stuff up and fishing for attention, and since your not that boring, sure why not. But I can already tell how this whole thing is going to go, so it will be boring.

In fact I hope only I have a happy new year and all people unlike me suffer more with mortgage payments, monetary problems, family problems, personal problems

And last I checked if you live in any place you will have those things....In fact if your even alive, you will in all probability have to pay mortgages, worry about money, have disagreements and even problems with family, as well as personal problems. So what your wishing is that all the people unlike you, to have a normal life like you? Sounds like you have more problems then most.

Only some pure of heart would dislike a person and his ways but still befriend him with comments of inspiration and uplift. You do not do that because you try to be like ME. To you I am above you in ever way and this bites at you.

Almost made me spill my drink, "A person pure of heart" what planet you living on, there is no such thing. Don't you mean a person more excepting of differences. The rest is you just trying to hard, and you even proclaim to be telepathic with your quote there at the end of people being envious of you, so it bites at them, its all in your mind buddy.

We do not share the cowardly gene as that is purely your defect but we do share the need to punish those who do not meet out taste. I congratulate you on that because I spend a lot of time trying to push people to become the type of person they swear they hate.

Only a coward would think there is such a thing as a cowardly gene, even in expression. There is only one way to see what somebody is or is not, when the time comes, and the sun setts on there world....What do they do. In fact anybody who has had this happen to them, knows that there are no cowards, just situations and things that are way beyond you and your experience, whether in life or anything else. The rest are just untested fools who assume and talk to much, life and time is the best teacher no words need be said you will see.

Although not on the same level as me and never will be I see the envy you hold, the lust for equality that you desire. But none-the-less you are one rung above fecal matter. So you need to try harder.

redah yrt deen uoy oS. rettam lacef evoba gnur eno era uoy ssel-eht-enon tuB .erised uoy taht ytilauqe rof tsul eht ,dloh uoy yvne eht ees I eb lliw reven dna em sa level emas eht no ton hguohtlA.

I to can speak jiberish and insult people, all at the same time. But I need not the attention nor want it.

I enjoy the game. I find the game wherever it may be. A conspiracy site is a wonderful place to find the largest pool of degenerates who sit at home jobless and dejected trying in vain to sound remotely clever via the interwebs.

And what prey tell are you doing, or at least trying to do, your not a very good troll, you need more practice, you are an embarrassment to troll's the net over, they should have some classes for this type of thing or a book which you could educate yourself on...You know trolling for dummies...put some effort into it at least, I would find one of those troll sign's people put up, or the one of captain picard face-palming. But no need to.

I read the posts and threads of those who made such derogatory comments on MY thread and thankfully I have found many examples of pure stupidity and complete uselessness.

Which ones? I might learn something from them.

I can get even the saintliest person to turn to harsh words merely from a little prodding from my retard stick. You can not refrain from posting your point with gusto and trying in vain to better me with your put downs. I do not take your put downs seriously though and you really must try harder to hit the nerve with something more striking

I do not take my put down's seriously either and since you have such thick skin, here you go...You sir are not to bright...and also you are a duduhead.

The government imposes its will on you little people because “it can”. Because it knows that you are a blight on the resources and that you have achieved nothing in your lifetimes. You have not be granted office, you have not achieved academic superiority, most on here are jobless and begging for hand-out while brandishing insult towards the government YOU laced in power. YOU did this not them.

Wow you know nothing of how this government thing works or is, or were its going. But at least you got one thing right the people laced them in power.... In-fact you could say all these elites and governments and people are one and the same, just in different clothes. Because that's what it is.

I enjoy the way the world is going. Chaos, people becoming homeless by the day, jobs being given to only those of us who are superior and worthy, money drying up for families while the government prints more and more for its needs. I just like this life so much right now.

Ever heard of a thing called illusion, you should look it up. Things are pretty much as they always been, but with just enough pressure to get some things moving along.

Back in the late 90’s I did not like it so much. I had unworthy people affording the house near mine. I had lesser people buying cars of equal to my company car when they clearly did not warrant that kind of machine. Now they have left their home and I rejoice.

Are you sure it's not like this...Now they left there home and they rejoice that they don't live next to that weird and nosy neighbor, who was jealous of the things they had, so they rejoice there leaving.

To those of you who have experienced cancer of some kind. There is no cure for you or those you love. Cancer is a part of life and if your loved ones are affected then that is too bad.

MMm OK... but there are some ways to get your system in balance and even regress the in-balances in cells and your body, check around.

Human beings are a cancer to the earth. Cancer is needed a natural selection takes over. The need to dispense with the ones we do not need. Rather like how life is today.

Nope wrong cancer is not that, it's just an inbalances in cells who lost there main programing. You know to much, and to fast reproducing and not at the right times. Actually you could say cancer cells are even a way of progression by way of the slow biological trial and error some call evolution, because you see unlike regular cells cancer cells don't have a degeneration timeline or at least they don't degenerate as fast as regular cells, imprinted in there genes and telomeres is a timetable that says when its time to split and die, so technically they live longer then regular cells...For you see you die because your body degenerates and breaks down and even has a time-limit in its imprinted codes, for when its time to degenerate, in other words time to get older or old, even a time to stop functioning, you don't get old and die because of time. Time is just a measurement of the mechanics of observation, a form of order and the ordering of things to purposes. You die because everything breaks down and degenerates, and some of it seems like its by design.

Well, this has been a story of how people are still so wrapped up in superior people like me. Whether you like or dislike my kind you feel compelled to look into it. It is out of a secret desire to be like us.

Now what kind would that be the kind that's bad a trolling, and yes there are lots of your kind. I'm just trying to help educate you a little so thereby you can become a better troll. And we all especially me can have more and better and funnier trolling threads, you really need to try harder at trolling.

We have always been around and will be long after you are gone. The week and meek will always turn the other cheek or open their mouths from afar. But as you see, the real people, the psychopaths rule this world.

I told you that is an illusion, and you are pretty normal. Just have a me me only personality.
Did you get that or was it above your head.

I crave the need to dismantle and rebuild in my image. I am like a creator. I turn you from your emotional driven skin sack into an implement of insult and blackness. Even if it’s only for a minute. You are mine to bend and twist and prod and poke. I feel no remorse or pain. Just quiet satisfaction at the end of the day.

Wow your so full of yourself.... But I think your lying with those words, I think you just didn't receive enough love when young. Your pretty see-through like a glass window, most people usually muddy and shine one side of the window, there by turning it into a muddy mirror that reflects muddily when people look at it, thereby you never really get to see there true self. You however are pretty clear and see-through. Mirrors are overrated anyways.

I would wish you peace but in this New Year, already some of you are suffering with problems that seem endless. So instead I can only say, become like me and suddenly the world opens up and you view is then from above. You can deal with all problems as they become games you must not lose. It spurns you on to fight back and take away everything from those who do you wrong. You take what you want and leave what you do not.

That sounds pretty cool, some sound advice. And hopefully the duchebags will cancel each-other out with there duchebaggery if they follow this. I would take something away from you, but first you need to get something that I would want.

Bills get paid; people move for you, life becomes easier as no one else matters but your own goals. You destroy everything in your path, you get the promotion because YOU are better than the scum who was you competitor. You have money in the bank to flaunt at those who do not. You become the winner. You become ME.

I do believe you think more of yourself then you actually are. Just like in that movie "american psycho", who at the end figured out it was all in his head, hence not real.... I do believe you need to chill out, go smoke some weed, watch some movies, take a walk or something you know get in touch with some real world out there.
edit on 2-1-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: tide eht rof nosaer ruoY

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Bless are those who mourn (your name here), for they SHALL be comforted.

With love,

Me.

I know why you called yourself what you did, and I even know how it came about that you were motivated to make your OP.

You are loved.

You must learn how to recieve. And then to give, learn about selfless giving in something called bhakti (look it up).

And hey you might even want to try out that Bach Classical entrainment track available in the Alchemy link in my signature, to create new neuronal pathways, while attempting to pratice loving service and generosity.

And btw, for a guy who says he reads a lot, I think your writing needs improvement.

Seriously, it's going to be ok, if you'll let it, but as it sits my friend, your on a fast track to nowhere fast and you know this, being "logical".

The love is our here, and there's enough combined to make up for that which is initially lacking in you.

May the glory of the Lord be revealed in you, over time, this is my prayer, and don't be so quick to knock it either, given the spirit and the skilled reasoning behind it.

There's hope for you, imho.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Robert Anton Wilson called this becoming aware of our own consciousness (Golden Ratio, Pi, Pythagorean Mysteries, the Gaian mind) by two names... 1) I squared (Intelligence squared)=if the person can see through the haze of realizing the power of consciousness. 2) Chapel Perilous=if the person can not see through the haze of realizing the power of consciousness. I have spoken mostly upon Behaviorism, but I do believe heavily in one neo-Freudian, and that is Carl Jung. Skinripper could be trying to find balance in his own personal mandala, but without realizing it. This was a fun thread.

Not so much for me.

I have read everything Robert Anton Wilson has ever written and Carl Jung has saved my life.

An homage to you Josephus23. Wilson's squared intelligence is the tip of the iceberg. Our survival depends on this math and more. But if you can handle Wilson, (I mean really!) the rest will be a snap.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

No.... no...

The homage is to you.

I too have read EVERY book that Wilson wrote (RIP RAW)

And I personally prescribe to his theory that brain is two fold.
The thinker thinks and the prover proves.

Although I personally think that the prover proves has more power over reality than the thinker thinks.
That is solely my opinion.

Cheers to another RAW fan!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is this a test?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join