It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Veterans Today' Chief, Gordon Duff Debunks "Cable Gate".Brzezinski says WIKILEAKS is "chicken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
According to Gordon Duff, Zbigniew Brzezinski has said the wikileaks documents are "chicken feed" and created by an "intelligence agency", not as so specific from which one but what Mr. Duff believes is that Israel has a hand in it. Very interesting interview, I would consider it a must see. I knew all along that Wikileaks was up to something, now it is coming to light what exactly this is. Great interview, check it out.

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...
edit on 31-12-2010 by logicalthinking because: cuz i had ta

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

This seems to me to be the disinformation with the intent of painting the Wikileaks as disinformation, also whenit comes to Zbigniew Brzezinski he is closely entrenched with the Bilderbergers so when he is mentioned you should use extreme caution when giving credibility when he is associated with information in any way shape or form.
Be cautious of what you believe especially when ZB is quoted in history deception is afoot.
edit on 31-12-2010 by hal5000 because: You tube reference error

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It was Brezinski who said at a CFR meeting last year that the rapid politicisation of the world's citizens was a worry.(my paraphrase) ...so I guess he would very much like to see WL discredited.

join