It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Awakening Documentary. Intro Rough Cut. 1 of 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/116a11c4ad5e.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the direct link if the embed doesn't work:
www.youtube.com...

Remember to choose 480p viewing mode.

Production is still underway on Mass Awakening, a micro-budget free documentary based on the 'hit' thread, The Great Awakening

We've uploaded an unfinished rough cut of the intro as a New Year's present to ATS members and staff. The sound is a bit rough, and there's a bit of visual blockiness, but if you can get past that it should give an idea of what we're doing on our non-existent budget. Everyone working on the film is an unpaid volunteer. Quality should improve a lot in the coming months as we're establishing contact with some talented micro-budget filmmakers.

This 10 minute fragment is designed to give a decent overview of the film in its own right. Feel free to spread it if you like.

If you tell anyone about this please refer them to both this ATS page and the vid link so they can read a bit of the background to the clip. There will be more uploads to ATS in the future including some extras. We've set up a Facebook page, Mass Awakening Movie. Hardly anything there at present. Thanks to Skyfloating and Springer for answering a bunch of questions. Thanks to all staff for being generally helpful.

Happy New Year

Legal: All clips and music have been exhaustively cleared by the copyright owners, or are creative commons, national archives, or public domain. We take full responsibility for all copyright issues and have taken measures to clear each clip.
edit on 012f20105pmFri, 31 Dec 2010 16:31:25 -060025 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WOW, I was just surfing ATS and came across your thread, I opened the link "The Great Awakening" www.abovetopsecret.com... I read about 60% of it and was very impressed.

I will read through it to the end in the next couple of days.

I am going to send this out to some of my stepdads friends and see what they think, hopefully they will send it out themselves and it will spread like wildfire.

I will include all the links to this thread as well as any others that are relavant.

Thanks again, Great Thread

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I am going to send this out to some of my stepdads friends and see what they think, hopefully they will send it out themselves and it will spread like wildfire.

We can only hope, and thanks... that's the response I like to hear.

Weirdly, the original thread got a huge response on ATS but this one seems to have flopped a bit! haha oh well back to the drawing board.

The fact of the matter is this is a work in progress so after I get constructive criticism it'll really improve.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bump. Think this is pretty important. Good work so far.

new topics

top topics

join