It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I thought the latest Roswell "explanation" from the USAF was a neat piece of back handed disclosure, i.e. say something SO stupid everyone will know you are lying.
In fact ALL responses from the Air Force since the very beginning qualify as such.

swamp gas.....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Disclosure will happen one day if we survive long enough to have relatives alive to be there.
We are not the only ones in the universe.
Our governments can only hide what they know....if ET wants to be known....they will be.
It does suck that we are all living in 700BC hoping that the plane will be invented in our lifetimes.
The plane will get invented...but we won't be enjoying the cramped seats and licking the inside of the small peanut bag.
Seriously....you have to be either a complete fool to believe we are the only sentient beings in the galaxy, let alone universe, or you don't have a grasp on the size of "out there".

Will we have government disclosure of ET's in our lifetimes? There is absolutely no way to predict that. What we do know is that the governments, think about it now. Because we have telescopes finding planets almost daily...in five years we are suppose to be able to tell if any of these planets have "civilization" type signs. Our governments know that there is a chance someone will find proof of Intelligent life out there. They know that they are being like "Comical Ali" of Iraq right now.
They will play it out until private first class Betsy Roth from the 121st grabs the mic from Ali's hands.

Some are even smart enough to hedge their bets now...Slim Pickens in Texas is going from oil to water...just like the Bush's....nothing like free energy to make oil worth as much as a federal reserve note.

Those that honestly don't believe in ET...or hopefully they just mean they don't believe ET has been here...if they are on this site...on these threads...they just want to believe...they want the proof...it is important...it would change the world but only if everyone knows...because you need everyone to be on that same level of understanding in order to change how this world functions...which we all would like to see improved.

To answer the who do I trust question.......Myself, Jimmy Carter, Buzz, Reagan, the Nuke army guys, Fox Mulder.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Let me guess, when the whole world knows of UFO technology.
Then the disclosure will happen.

It stands to reason that the free dissemination of information by the government
is necessary for the government.
Thus we all know how guns work or airlines work and nuclear power and
every bit of knowledge allowed for free in all the schools and media.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
swamp gas.....

yeah that stuff gets around
I hear that it is killing the fish now and hugh bubbles floating up and killing mass swarms of birds... either that or its all those cow farts that they claim is causing global warming

Methane everywhere... don't light a match

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Regarding Project Horizon there is no way that got shelved. i just do not buy it.
you yourself blew the whole secret astronaut fleet theory wide open.

The more you look the more you find that again it's the NAVY that are the players
here.
another good source would be ingo Swann that man has some mind!
Bill cooper i know gets slated but is that just to discredit him? he was not stupid
by any means.a good story teller?maybe, but he said a lot that made sense to me.

As you say Zorgon there are only a few of the "original" old school whistle blowers left
and the old case's up to the 1960's-70's for me are the best evidence that we were being visited.

Now who knows what defensive measures or even deals have been done to keep the UFO
subject under wraps. as for the latest TV programs on the subject they have done more harm
than good and just discredit the whole deal. That is just the way TPTB want things.

Keep fighting the fight Z.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Who was it that actually started the idea of a coming "disclosure"?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Whoever saw cows get lifted up and tossed back to the ground might figure out how
flocks of birds get dashed to the ground and fish get lifted up and tossed to the shores
but where are those agents now.

Pressure waves stronger than sound at many cycles is my guess.
How else do you have force at a distance like gravity between the Sun and Earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlychild

Good question
I assume you mean in the matter of aliens. It would have been some time after Roswell. Be good to research

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I forgot to add Greer to my last reply as he seems the most hated for mentioning
disclosure of any kind.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Good question
I assume you mean in the matter of aliens. It would have been some time after Roswell. Be good to research

I would say no ... this "disclosure" idea (as in it is coming soon) is recent ... like "Obama is going to disclose the ET information." I don't remember hearing about this until fairly recently. We always wanted to know, but of late "it is coming." (It just never happens LOL.)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onlychild

For sure you will see "disclosure is coming" on all the forums on the internet with UFOs
connected to Aliens to attract people from the ordinary.
And the agents are just doing their duty.

I no longer check them out as the agents must work them all.
Agents have great one time power.
Aah remember the UFO Alien fashion, I sure would like to see today's models decked out
in that stuff again.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I would say no ... this "disclosure" idea (as in it is coming soon) is recent ... like "Obama is going to disclose the ET information." I don't remember hearing about this until fairly recently. We always wanted to know, but of late "it is coming." (It just never happens LOL.)

When I said 'some time after Roswell' I didn't mean right after Roswell, just that it wasn't before Roswell

Bob Lazar made his famous Area 51 broadcast November 1989. That was when Area 51 and government keeping saucers really hit the media and started a rash of Area 51 investigators like Norio Hayakawa, Glen Campbell, etc. Dreamland Resort started in 1999

It's funny really but all these guys call Bob a fraud yet without him they would not have had a career

Disclosure Project started in 1993. This is when "Disclosure" started to become a household word. To be sure people were looking into UFO's before but I never recall hearing that term until after I moved to Vegas in 1993

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I checked for disclosure

The FBI’s statement on this matter was that I could not be prosecuted for possession or disclosure because I had “...obtained all my information through innocent means.” In addition, I have not been subject to a national security agreement since 1977, 20 years after I signed an agreement while in AF Intelligence in my 18th year. Since I was never given direct access to flying saucer secrets anyway, the information I independently collected and developed on my own was never covered.

First edition 1993 must have bugged the agents as they scrambled to carry old 7 foot Tesla coil
forms back to Los Alamos as Lyne disclosed what he knew about Tesla findings.

Disclosure mentioned three times in book.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i honestly belive bob lazars story. I beleive it because he told about element 115, a stable radioactive element not found on earth. in 2003 scientist sytheticaly created element 115, wich was stable and radioactive

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by zorgon

i honestly belive bob lazars story. I beleive it because he told about element 115, a stable radioactive element not found on earth. in 2003 scientist sytheticaly created element 115, wich was stable and radioactive

I recall some History Channel UFO series with Lazar in which he saw a saucer wobble.
The wobble was disclosed by Bill Lyne in a 1953 sighting.

Lazar is in the isotope business I heard.
Perhaps rare elements as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think we are waiting for an accident/incident to happen,,,how or what is in???,,,(on disclosure)

very good post from a sincere/beleiver ,,and great poster here,,, who's creditionals are impecable on his smarts,,highly intelligent posts,,,,skills and knollege,,

A officail discloure I agree wont happen,,to many lawsuits from cover ups and red tape,,,could start a cold war again also,,if we had a few craft from crashed ET ships and have been back engineering them from the 50's,,,

and the cattle mutalations and kidnapping/abductions to.

There would be a lot of red tape/BS to do that...

If or when how it happens,,,even by accident,,,they will take it from there....(they will not admit we knew about this since the late 40's and have a couple craft or such)

And some people will not agree or beleive any ways,,,especially other countries or cultures or relegions,,,

As for me,,,I WOULD NOT beleive if Chavez or the Iranian clerics or Jimmy swaggert gave disclosure and how they met or kniow who they are...or what ever,,,

an example i guess,,,,smile

Very good point on this thread,,,,,,Who does one beleive,,,and WHO would be the messenger of this news????,,and who would not beleive???
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

smile

I feel funny saying this but when the price of gas is high,, everyone wants the blue prints for the evergy source of the ET craft and wants disclosure more...???

The disclosure movement somewhat is being pushed by the "free energy" concept" of the ET craft???,,,we ourselves(us)dont know whats what with these craft,,,,

An accident will happen,,but disclosure will not,,,as for now,,maybe in another 20 years?...

smile,,

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona
The disclosure movement somewhat is being pushed by the "free energy" concept" of the ET craft???,,,we ourselves(us)don't know whats what with these craft

There is a BIG problem with 'free energy' The sources of free energy are unlimited. So if the average person was able to just tap into UNLIMITED free energy, just imagine the chaos he could create...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Free energy will never work.
Hogwash.
There are 100 to 500 ions per cubic centimeter to charge that fellows battery in nothing flat.

More circuits and more batteries and you can sell the excess to the power company
or the Illuminati government.

The UFO or Tesla space ship works on a different principle hidden as much as how
to operate a broadcast radio station especially the way Tesla did as he said it was
his art.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.
The idea that the govt secrely harbors alien bodies and ships and maintains a black ops reverse engineering program to benefit all while covering up the existence of aliens is mere fantasy. Reality just doesnt show it.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, the same science that many a ATS'er accuses of being unreceptive to the idea of aliens will discover proof of aliens long before any UFO enthusiast ever will. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Not only would the free energy work its basic science from what I've been told based on the rotation of planets and the magnetic poles. Magnetic/wheels = energy. Also, the anti gravity is much the same only stabilized by scalar waves, that part alone is dangerous if in the common gangsters hands, BUT we already have that in the common wealthy gangsters hands. But its only greed that clamps down on free energy for every home, business, factory on this planet.

And its day has come.

So has disclosure.

It is so absolutely criminal. And even on forums, censorship. The word is out to go the extra mile at making fools out of experiencers and clamping down on everything that ever gets online. Arguments such as, no other witnesses came forward.
That is a common thing!! No one pays attention and if you stood with a few and had contact with a soundless light craft, the ones beside you might just say its a plane and argue to the enth degree anyway, so deep is their programming.

But i'll tell you something, we as a race, if 2012-2017 does not bring the SHFT are in major trouble. They have altered the genetics of our food types and poisoned the oeans, air , waters with every chemical imaginable and depleted uranium. It is catastrophic what is occurring to our DNA. The starvation of billions alone, changes the DNA in real time.

They are creating a dumbed down troll race of slaves, that cannot be allowed to occur, not if there is even the slightest chance that people are choosing this by their complacancy and their apathy, refusing to stand up and do they came to this world to do. If there are consequenes to this, I am so worried, and standing out under the stars again, in addition to my prayers and meditations.

How to get people to dam well move.

The first world countries are the ones who's freedom still somewhat exist, even though it seems a farce, we still don't have to elect them, we can pull off the long shot and organize amongst ourselves and only elect our own, and protect them from assassination but also, have many many lined up just in case, because we have to take this world back. The rest of the world that has been affected by our jacklys, our banks, our corporations, and aren't anywhere near as free, rely on us!!!!

We came to do good, and its time to do it.

We have to stop being zombies, going to work, punching the clocks and line up at the offices of our representatives so that their workers can't work anymore, so that the leaders, wherever they are know their games up, and NOT GO HOME TILL WE WIN!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting a long time for numbers. Thats what it takes.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join