It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Well obviously that never happened and no one has ever called him on it, except once. In the early 90's while he was working on a Habitat For Humanity house, an enterprising young female reporter pretending to interview him about the Habitat project, ambushed him with his quote and asked whatever happened to that promise. He looked jolted, became very nervous and stammered out "Yes well, they are still working on it and we are not allowed to discuss it." He then terminated the interview.
edit on 12-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: sp

Interesting, thanks. Got any links where I can read about that? Would search more myself but have to go out.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
1) Which insider, whistle blower or 'ufologist' do YOU believe is telling the truth.

For me it is Colonel Phillip Corso

2) is that person telling you all truth, or has a good story mixed with added 'stuff' to make them look good

He has a book which could mean that he is trying to make money. But looking at the way the military ranks its officers I have to say that a colonel should hold some merit and what better way to spread your information.

3) WHY do you believe his story over someone else?

Purely because these people come out of the woodwork when they no longer fear reprisal. Also alot of what he has said marrys up with other whistleblower.

4) Short of an Alien spacecraft landing in Times Square or other such place, what would it take for you to be convinced that someone is telling the truth?

I don't need to see anything I have seen plenty in my lifetime to know that the people at the top are lying through their teeth when they say they have not made contact.

Maybe we could collect a list of names with a yay/nay option and tally those and see who has the most credibility

Good idea:

Phil schneider
Bob Lazaar
Phillip Corso
Robert Dean
Steve Wilson
Buzz Aldrin

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

how amusing.

i believe disclosure of a kind is needed to make up for the mistakes of the past ie clone on clone violence etc etc.

anyway its coming when god arrives who disagrees wih the whole system as he is fully legal and knows the far future which they dont as they cab only communicate through time around a amillion years,

god isnt afraid of the enemy and deems severe attacks and law breaking uneeded.
he beleives in moderate law breaking and tightening.

ile tell you all soon zorgon as i heard you wan the truth.
ile pm you when i have 20 posts.

welivefortheson.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The problem with the subject of disclosure is that whenever a whistleblower comes to the surface , eventually he/she is usually revealed to be a phonie .
Take Dr Steven Grear as a prime example . At the time , the Disclosure Project looked like the real deal , but now everybody knows that Grear is a complete basket case .

We as a race never take anything at face value . It is in our nature to doubt

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRagnarok
god isnt afraid of the enemy and deems severe attacks and law breaking uneeded.
he beleives in moderate law breaking and tightening.

God is merely another ET (not of this Earth) that has yet to be proven. He is merely a belief, the same way some belief in Aliens, Faeries and Dragons... None have been proven, non have been disclosed... save to those on a personal level that works for them.

Nothing will change

Now I could make a case for the power of manifestation... if enough believe in it it will be so... but that is another thread... and I guarantee you that the 'Illuminati' want to make sure people stay confuddled enough never to figure out that secret. It is the key to their power

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes and the ONLY reason that we and the rest of the word now know that household name is because of Bob Lazar. Period.

yes... it's odd how they all forget that little detail when attacking him

They also forget that Bob videotaped the craft on the night he took his friends out there. It was originally shown on the KLAS-TV evening news in Las Vegas. I find it interesting that no copies of that are on Youtube or anywhere else for that matter. There is one clip of unknown origin posted several places called "Bob Lazar's UFO at Area 51" that cites no source or date or how obtained, that is merely a large white Bat- Signal against a black background that does nothing and lasts about 10 seconds (I don't even think it's Bob's). That clip does not even come close to what Bob originally showed on the evening news, along with Gene Huff's voice getting pretty excited about seeing it do a stair- step maneuver. Bob's craft appears to be sort of "sparkling", which if you run the film frame by frame, you will see it turns on and off every other frame, meaning it is strobing at 1/16th of a second. The film that I took while down there also displays this strobing. I am also interested to see that no copies of this original broadcast "UFO's The Best Evidence" posted or available anywhere on the net. There is a new updated version privately made, but it not even close to the original broadcast, which I have a copy of, which was recorded each night during dinner as it was being broadcast. All the various TV specials on cable networks now run the same basic theme: "Well yes the military has been doing top secret aircraft R&D there for years, and after it became famous those UFO crackpots go out there and think anything they see is a UFO now. Hah hah hah hah!, how crazy huh?" Note that Hwy 375 was not renamed "The ET Highway" until -after- the 2 year continued test program ended and there was safely nothing to be seen of ET technology anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Interesting, thanks. Got any links where I can read about that? Would search more myself but have to go out.

That was published in the mid 90's in UFO Magazine. I always wondered what "we" he was referring to, all former presidents, his family, or what? The story was provided by a witness to the exchange, not the reporter in question.

Additional interesting information on Jimmy Carter - The UFO President
can be seen at:

www.isnare.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Well I tend to believe in Phil Schnider!!! Long Live Phil!!

Since you like Phil I thought you might enjoy seeing his road trip to Area 51:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

1) Which insider, whistle blower or 'ufologist' do YOU believe is telling the truth.

At the moment, none of them.

2) is that person telling you all truth, or has a good story mixed with added 'stuff' to make them look good

N/A

3) WHY do you believe his story over someone else?

N/A

4) Short of an Alien spacecraft landing in Times Square or other such place, what would it take for you to be convinced that someone is telling the truth?

When I get personally have the opportunity to be introduced directly to one/some of 'them' and can interview them or otherwise communicate to the extent necessary to validate their authenticity.

Maybe we could collect a list of names with a yay/nay option and tally those and see who has the most credibility

#1: maybe; Zorgon (alias)
#2: Still waiting...

p.s. my signature, since the beginning, sums it up...

p.p.s. I like the list idea, but offer an intriguing alternate/corollary 'list' I would like to see: How about a ranking of the LEAST credible, from worst to not-so-bad. Funny how many of the "credible" offerings in the forum to date include lots of names I would add to such a "least credible" list...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Jimmy Carter couldn't do it as president, but he could help lead the way as a civilian.

You're probably aware that he and his entire family had a major sighting before he became president, and that one of his campaign promises was to release all the UFO information the government had if he became president.
Well obviously that never happened and no one has ever called him on it, except once. In the early 90's while he was working on a Habitat For Humanity house, an enterprising young female reporter pretending to interview him about the Habitat project, ambushed him with his quote and asked whatever happened to that promise. He looked jolted, became very nervous and stammered out "Yes well, they are still working on it and we are not allowed to discuss it." He then terminated the interview.
edit on 12-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: sp

Carter did try and release info, but was told by Bush Sr he wasn't in the need to know.
So I guess there is something to Know?

Good links to read
www.presidentialufo.com...
www.docstoc.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To be convinced that we have indeed been visited by a species from a different world than our own I'd probably have to see it with my own two eyes, or at least see a lot of substantial evidence.

However, I'm very close to been completely sure that there is other life somewhere out there in the galaxy. This is only my opinion, but for me you would have to be somewhat ignorant to believe that in such a vast and deep space with perhaps millions upon millions of galaxies that life can only be found here on Earth.

And maybe there's life on other planets that we humans are simply unable to even begin to understand and comprehend.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Trapt because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Actually disclosure has been with us for a long time - but you have to be a believer otherwise this will not make sense to you. If you look here you will find it www.alienresistance.org...

Disclosure lies with what the beings are, demons. We know this more recently in years because of the work done in ce-4, from christian testimonies that aliens cannot stand Jesus presence what so ever and have to bow down to His will. They fear him in those who are christian and have a relationship with Him, they literally flee, are frightened of the power one uses when they call upon Him. Will 'they' come? I think so, I believe their role in the deception is quite obvious but how much power they have will be up to you all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Then how come most abductions happen to Christians?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hi all,

Zorgon I S&F you long ago on this thread.

I have question and it relates to the mention of ce-4 mentioned in the post above.
I am still learning, so can I ask what that is? ce-4?

Anyone?
edit on 13-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Where are you getting this information from that most abductions happen to christians? Demons (which of course what aliens are) cannot abduct someone who is holy-spirit filled. It goes against God's law of the universe, they have to bow down to any Christian who denounces them no matter what. The truth is found here www.alienresistance.org... and the case number is building. Furthermore I myself can testify what the beings are having had experiences myself as a Christian. Infact however I will say this. You are true in saying Christians even when have a r/ship with Jesus can be approached by evil spirits such as supposed aliens from other planets. If you think in a war scenerio, the first person you wanna take out if the enemy, Jesus and his followers are Satan's enemy so of course those who paticularly powerful in their belief in Jesus satan wants hold of. So for some of us he will continue to try taunt us, but once we know the truth, he can't touch us no matter what. Demons (aliens) cannot abduct one who denounces them in Jesus name. They are not powerful to those with the holy-spirit, and must obey to God's law.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I respect everyone's opinion, but am I alone in not buying this aliens are really demons thing?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I myself believe in evidence just like the next person. This is why I believe aliens are demons because how come it is so easy to believe people are abducted, yet not believe they can be stopped in Jesus name when there is well over 200 cases (cases rising) that say so? It may seem like a small number, but it's still evidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
I myself believe in evidence just like the next person. This is why I believe aliens are demons because how come it is so easy to believe people are abducted, yet not believe they can be stopped in Jesus name when there is well over 200 cases (cases rising) that say so? It may seem like a small number, but it's still evidence.

Hmm. It's pretty simple logic I know, but to me 'aliens' are simply a race not of this world and it would take a hell of a lot to convince me otherwise.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There will be no disclosure, but what you can personally see, or know. I still don't get why everybody is waiting around for somebody to tell them that aliens exist. It make no sense to me, even if everybody knew and saw aliens or there craft, well what then?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind - Alien Abduction

CE-4 Research Group

www.alienresistance.org...

edit on 13-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join