It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
For those wanting one of the best tran. affirmations which explains what the OP is saying...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Read the Alien Interview... enlightening.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Christian Pentagon will never, ever, ever allow Disclosure.

Nimrod created the Masons to get back at the Aliens that nearly destroyed most of humanity once before with the Flood.

We're going to kill the aliens, not have a populace that wants to hug them. Plus if we HAVE been shooting down alien craft and have some aliens in freezers around the world....technically we're at War with them.

They are going to want to kill humans again for shooting them down or cutting up their fellow aliens. We can't have the world knowing which countries have aliens sitting in freezers. Everyone would be pointing their fingers should those beings show up asking questions.

Therefor, no disclosure. We're at War with them.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This seems more like a survey of who believes than a real post

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Disclosure if real can never happen, people simply can't handle it and the simple reason is that most people can't even stand a family from another country or colour of skin that move into their neighbourhood let alone the idea that aliens walk the earth.

And before you start shouting 'racist', I'm NOT, but the truth is that I've witnessed first hand for me and my wife how hard it is to be treated as an equal or allowed into a community and we are just ordinary humans. The idea of some idiot who owns 40 rifles actually showing the red carpet for an 'alien' is so unlikely.

Humans hate far too easily, foreign is deemed as untrustworthy and instantly placed as possible / most likely trouble.

As for who I trust...Hmmm, to be honest none of the popular ones, all make a good living out of age old stories rehashed to the point of falling to bits. People like Lazar claim that he stays out of the limelight but not so much that he made numerous videos and interview and obviously he must have made the initial contact.

Of all the people I like listening to then I'd give Stanton Friedman time purely because he seems to be more into it than snakes like Greer and Pope. This isn't to say I trust a single one of these folk, where there's cash, there's trash!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have my own beliefs in what is true and what is not. But, most people will not believe someone coming out and saying "hey I worked here and this is what I saw'. Ya it makes for a great story, but to really make somone believe, someone is going to actually land a real alien craft in the middle of a large city and human as well as aliens are going to have to exit this craft and give tours and interviews.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well I tend to believe in Phil Schnider!!! Long Live Phil!! I have researched him to high heaven, and I believe in every word he says. His body language, tone of voice, facial expressions all express honesty to me in all of his interviews. He was telling the truth about his fathers involvement with the military and the history of his involvement in the disclosure movement is very deep. I didnt know that he was working on a project with Ronald Rummel making a magazine called the Alien Digiest, Ronald Rummel was found dead in a park from "SUICIDE" but there was no BLOW BACK BLOOD on the gun nor where there any finger prints even though the gun was said to have been in his hand when found, when Ronald came up dead...Thats when Phil Schnider had enough and started telling everything he knew, they took his friend from him, and if they were willing to kill over a magazine he knew that the truth must come out and my favorite quote from him is "I love my country more then I love myself" He said it in all of his interviews and seminars.... He knew the things he was saying would get him killed and he did it anyway!! I believe that he was a brave man and for people to down him and ridicule him is just dishonoring his name.... His Ex Wife had a investigation of her own and I find that compelling, if he was a "bad" guy, a liar, a cheat, a fraud, I think the ex wife wouldnt have concerned herself to the extent of investigating it herself.

What would it take to make me believe what the GOVERNMENT tells us to be true, well unfortunetly I dont think I would. I dont know what it would take as I am skeptical of ANYTHING the government says. We've been lied to about all kinds of things for way to long, Even if an ALIEN themself came to me, I would be uneasy and unsure of what their purpose was with me or this planet. Im sure aliens would know how to decieve people, If there was to be huge I MEAN HUGE ships hoving over our cities in different countries then I would know the S*IT is real, but I would be weary of their purpose. I would like to think that they would come in peace, and Im sure there are species out there that would...But we live in a world of duality as ALEX COLLIER has said, and I dont live in a fantasy world were everything is peaches and creams.. He is another person that through body language, tone of voice, and facial expression that I belive is being honest. He knows alot of things that I believe would be hard for him to just imagine on his own...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Humans hate far too easily, foreign is deemed as untrustworthy and instantly placed as possible / most likely trouble.

I do agree with you about humans hating to easily, Its like its bedded into our DNA think about it, as small children we bully eachother (Me as a child got bullied alot just for being to "quite and people automatically assumed I was a snob when really I was just shy, and the more they bullied me, the more I didnt want to talk to them or even be nice to them. Why would I when they were so mean to me for no reason! Picking on me for not having name brand shoes, or for wearing mickey mouse shirts. When the Popular ones wore Tommy Hilfiger, or Fubu, or Ekco, or whatever else was in "Style")
But I dont think it has anything to do with being foreign. Im Irish and Cuban but to look at me, I look like your average white girl with brown hair fair skin and blue green eyes born and raised in Tampa Fl. I dont know what makes people dislike someone just by looking at them, I have never been that way. I will make friends with anyone who shows respect to other people, even if they are quite, or shy, loud and outgoing. I dont care if your black, white, hispanic, asian, as long as you are nice I have no problem approaching them.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another person i believe has told the truth and given disclosure,who i would classify as an insider,would be former head of the united states military and president of the united states,ronald reagan.His credentials are strong,he should be believed.He said aliens are among us.I would think he should be in a list of people that have been involved in alien disclosure.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why do I say that? Because even if it came we won't believe it, so we will be no further ahead than we are now. Short of someone dragging an Alien body out of a Top Secret facility or hi-jacking a reverse engineered saucer and taking the CNN crew out for a joyride... NOTHING any says will be believed. And even those to scenarios would be questioned.

Yes, I have to agree; without close personal experience, it would still not convince those with no experience.

So here are the questions...

1) Which insider, whistle blower or 'ufologist' do YOU believe is telling the truth.

Bob Dean has been vilified by many, but his eyes and his body language say he believes what he says, and is inline with information from others. Second is Maj. Jesse Marcel; he also has been maligned and vilified, yet the man was the intel officer of the only Atomic Bomb Wing in the world at the time.

4) Short of an Alien spacecraft landing in Times Square or other such place, what would it take for you to be convinced that someone is telling the truth?

I trust my inner self; those of us that have had our own sightings do not need convincing; I'm just waiting for the next phase to begin...

I agree with Antar and with John Lear; disclosure is a personal experience, not a group happening; when the time is right, all will be revealed, be it the PTB admitting it, or by our visitors coming out in the open.

seeker

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I do agree with you about humans hating to easily, Its like its bedded into our DNA think about it, as small children we bully eachother (Me as a child got bullied alot just for being to "quite and people automatically assumed I was a snob when really I was just shy, and the more they bullied me, the more I didnt want to talk to them or even be nice to them. Why would I when they were so mean to me for no reason! Picking on me for not having name brand shoes, or for wearing mickey mouse shirts. When the Popular ones wore Tommy Hilfiger, or Fubu, or Ekco, or whatever else was in "Style")
But I dont think it has anything to do with being foreign. Im Irish and Cuban but to look at me, I look like your average white girl with brown hair fair skin and blue green eyes born and raised in Tampa Fl. I dont know what makes people dislike someone just by looking at them, I have never been that way. I will make friends with anyone who shows respect to other people, even if they are quite, or shy, loud and outgoing. I dont care if your black, white, hispanic, asian, as long as you are nice I have no problem approaching them.

Stargazzer, you are a rare commodity, you treat as you would expect to be treated yourself, its quite rare in humans.

Irish and Cuban, that's a feisty mix

I'm Northern Irish and my wife is a fellow Brit but her parents are South American with an Asian descent, we get so much ignorance from both white and Asian...So stupid...

We like you try and rise above it but just imagine just how long it would take the same types of people we don't like to start hating Greys or whatever the aliens are no matter how peaceful they were.

I'd give it a week before it started....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Very interesting post...
S&F I'll answer your questions.

1) "Which insider, whistle blower or 'ufologist' do YOU believe is telling the truth" Gary McKinnon, the UK hacker en.wikipedia.org...

2) "Is that person telling you all truth, or has a good story mixed with added 'stuff' to make them look good". Yes, he might be mixing a little but what credits him the most is being under demand for extradition to the US.

3) "WHY do you believe his story over someone else?" Because he seems to have more to lose than to win by telling us about what he saw (or downloaded).

4) "Short of an Alien spacecraft landing in Times Square or other such place, what would it take for you to be convinced that someone is telling the truth?" A huge spacecraft hovering over one major city, with live world-wide coverage, would do.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

1) Which insider, whistle blower or 'ufologist' do YOU believe is telling the truth.

A few: (at least some degree of truth), Bob Lazar, Stan Friedman come to mind (and yes, I get the irony, as Stan doesn't believe Lazar)...

2) is that person telling you all truth, or has a good story mixed with added 'stuff' to make them look good

Lazar: I think he did what he said he did, but that he's embellished both his contribution, and some of the other details about the aliens. (while he may have been briefed, I don't believe he was given all of the information he claimed he was...sounded very "Aviary" in nature).

Stan: Has always shown objectivity and seems to want to find the truth.

3) WHY do you believe his story over someone else?

Lazar: My gut, and his knowledge of things people who haven't been to the base wouldn't know.

Stan: He's objective.

4) Short of an Alien spacecraft landing in Times Square or other such place, what would it take for you to be convinced that someone is telling the truth?

Other evidence in addition to eyewitness testimony.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That arrowhead shaped 233gram piece of element 115 that Bob Lazar and John Lear have been sitting on for the last 20 years would be great.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
That arrowhead shaped 233gram piece of element 115 that Bob Lazar and John Lear have been sitting on for the last 20 years would be great.

Sorry ..we need that for our space craft... :p

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well as long as we have "whistleblowers" like Bob Lazar then you're right, there never will be disclosure. The balls in his court, has been for some time. Heck he might as well just give the element 115 back to LANL, it is stolen government property after all
and Bob sure isn't doing anything usefull with it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
IF, these UFOs really are alien crafts and IF those who are in charge have any sanity and clarity of thought:

There will be no disclosure until all other options are considered worse than that.

If Obama held a press conference, tonight, telling the world about the reality of alien beings on and near the earth, some people would cry "New World Order!" "Illuminati!" and try to kill him, most people would not believe him no matter what.

And then we are not even speaking of the consequences to our human civilization when the truth eventually do sink in.

No disclosure until absolutely unavoidable.

In the mean time, let some of these triangular crafts (these are to my thinking likely made by humans) show off every now and then over populated areas just to test our reactions and gradually desensitize the human society.

Because: Eventually the indications and the evidence will be too heavy to hold. And if so, a desensitizing project would be necessary in order to minimize the chaos after some kind of "involuntary" disclosure (probably a couple of very impressive, well documented sightings). Furthermore, "The Government(s)" could possibly gain more information about the aliens with the passage of time.

Because you know what? If you believe that "The Government" has a lot of knowledge about UFOs and aliens, I think there is a great probability that you will be very disappointed.

I do not think they have that kind of detailed Billy Meier-type of knowledge at all.

I think they have *some* more information than the general public, but not *much* more information. There will be vagueness and great uncertainty, but a pretention to be in control.

And the aliens themselves would not come forward any more than they usually to come forward. They will go on with their business, whatever that is, not bothering much about any "Disclosure" (Well, maybe indirectly somehow).

And that combination of disclosure and very little knowledge about the aliens and their agendas, Ladies and Gentlemen, will be some mighty greenhouse for endless paranoia.

There will be John-the-Baptist-wannabes shouting TRUTHS in every corner and millions of speculations. It will be like in "The lord of the Flies".

So, keep up the good work, governments, try to win time, thus more information and a bettered psychological preparation among the rest of us.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Nuugha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

cant disclosure whats not there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

2) is that person telling you all truth, or has a good story mixed with added 'stuff' to make them look good

3) WHY do you believe his story over someone else?

Maybe we could collect a list of names with a yay/nay option and tally those and see who has the most credibility

Hello Zorgon

Years reading your posts and never responded to one, bad manners on my part...

1.-) John Lear, , Antonio Ribera, Jacques Valleé and Ingo Swann in that order.

2.-) I don`t believe there is a whole truth in ufology, bits and pieces of information to form a personal opinion.

3.-) I just know (17 years into the subject and read a tons of trash, and with the internet seen more charlatans that I would have ever imagined possible)

4.-)Credibility is relative, what is credible to me is not for others, therefore I try to mix emotion and evidence; I keep an open mind and not demand a landing in times square to believe someone, but on the other hand I become more of a skeptic as years go by.

All the best

Camilo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

An Astronaut that I have known all my life! He said that the space agency and the Government are not telling the truth about it, I believe him. And I wish I could have gotten him to tell me more but he would only say that much. Can't tell you his name.. His family would not appreciate it, as he has not been one of the Astronauts to come forward to say anything about this subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I feel you're right Zorgon. Now more than ever. However, there is one aspect of your argument that I feel may be overlooked. I don't think the security interests of the the US Govt, and the Worlds Govts ever counted on the invention of the internet, a tool that can make a tiny critical leak of info. go instantly global. As the piles of Wikileaks grow higher, the Govts tighten their grip on those who work under them. What if....just what if by chance a few pieces of corroborated info. came out that was so damning, so undeniable, that our govts had no choice but to disclose?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join