It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's the real problem with the Federal Reserve: it's actually not a scam on the American people, but rather the entire world. Americans actually benefit from the Federal Reserve, while it is in fact the poor countries of the world who are being scammed. We give other countries our paper, and we get back all of the rare metals of the world. These metals have tons of uses like computers, TVs, everything we take for granted. Did all of these things appear from a magic metal tree? We stole all of these things from the world. We pulled the same scam we did with the native americans and how we took their land. We did the exact same thing. Give people worthless paper, and get back everything of value. So it's really the American people that have benefited from the scam. we are all guilty. We have $14 trillion in debt? Oh well, we just owe people paper. It's not like we owe countries 14 trillion dollars worth of gold. Americans are so self-centered to think that the Federal Reserse is scamming them. It's the world that all americans have been scamming.
Money isn't real.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ghost374 because: Money isn't real.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

When the world discovers this scam, the world will hate America and probably try to blow up some of our buildings or something. They might even fight back when we invade their countries.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Ghost374 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Actually, it had been the legislators who had been in charged and trusted to do so by the people, as well as those who weld enormous power over them that had equally scammed americans and the world.

Americans had always been open hearted people, deals are often conducted on only a handshake, but behind their backs were snakes whom had manipulated all.

Today, americans paid for that trust by their sufferings as some of them go homeless, get less paid, stress about their jobs going overseas, just as everyone else suffering in the world.

Who ultimately benefitted, even with the huge stimulus given and paid by the next generations of americans? Certainly not americans for they got none of it. Perhaps the chinese slaves to keep on producing their worthless products and asians the middlemen for it. But the bulk of such loans undertaken by americans goes to who, had you wondered before you blame the american people.

But its already anyway to blame anyone. Scams are such - you and I fell for it. Now it is only justice to be served, for scammers must never be allowed to go free.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Very well said. I agree 99.9%

And that 0.1% is because although you are right about the Fed and the world, the beast has finally turned round and begun to feed on itself (US) too.

The US has never been on a stable footing since all the laws around how and why and how long corporations can exist were relaxed.

America is hated in certain places around the world not just for the very true reasons you mention, but also because you had the most perfect start of any nation in history and you all collectively allowed your founding fathers work to be so thoroughly corrupted.

This isn't directed at you ghost but instead to anybody who thinks there are not billions of people around the world who have known about the NWO for decades or longer. The poor countries of the world know only too well how corrupt ALL governments become and how the elites always feed off the blood sweat and tears of the worlds productive poor. These poor never trusted corporations, governments, or the rich. They just never had a term for it like the NWO. To them it was a nasty dirty fact of life and an ever present dark side to humanity and civilisation.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

If you can't see the connection it's your loss . If you sideline religion as you call it then you haven't actually researched it...

Oh I made the connection alright. I have also spent several years trying to wake up the "Useful Idiots" As soon as you mention religion or Jews you lose them so I do not mention it. All I am doing is passing on hard won experience in the trenches.

Start with the Bank Bailouts and work up to the Federal Reserve and zero percent reserve works, religion doesn't and we no longer have the time to fool around with the stuff that does not work.

As I said you have to know your audience to successfully market an idea. Our enemies have the best marketers on the planet working for them.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Americans actually benefit from the Federal Reserve, while it is in fact the poor countries of the world who are being scammed....

You were correct up until the early seventies and then something changed. That is why I wrote The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory to try and explain why the elite suddenly decided to wipe out Western Civilization and relocated it elsewhere.

For example Brazil's Economy is BOOMING!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeupdvds

I think this sort of blatant soliciting for business is frowned upon round here.

Anyways 'Fiat Empire' can be found on youtube in several places in 6 parts.

Here's a whole page of 'Fiat Empire: The Federal Reserve is Unconstitutional' links for anyone interested. I haven't had time to watch it yet so can't vouch for it's quality.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

...America is hated in certain places around the world not just for the very true reasons you mention, but also because you had the most perfect start of any nation in history and you all collectively allowed your founding fathers work to be so thoroughly corrupted.....

I certainly agree with you. It has been very very frustrating to spend years trying to wake-up my fellow Americans and to be completely ignored, considered boring, a kook or whatever.

For those who have willfully ignore the warnings from me and my friends, I am often tempted to wish the next cycle of Dark Ages on them.

I am glad I am old and have no children because it has become increasingly clear that my dark wish has a high probability of coming true in the not too distant future.

Henry Kissinger stated in 1970:
"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world."

"They" have control of money, "They" just completed getting control of food with the passage of the US food Safety law, and the Danish text was supposed to turn control of energy over to the World Bank.

Given people STILL will not wake up I do not see much hope.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, they are still scamming the american people. It's just compared to how we're scamming the rest of the world, the scams against the american people don't seem nearly as bad. However, they are bad. The scam that I think is the worst over here is done with home foreclosures. They make you pay them back for something they created out of thin air. So they give you paper, and if you can't pay them back they take your house. A single house is more intrinsically valuable than all of the paper in the world. The bankers know this. Do not think the bankers are dumb! That's the impression they keep trying to make in the mainstream media. But everything they do is very calculated and sure to make their friends and themselves a lot of money, and the way things are designed right now with money comes power.
*past this point is just speculation*
I think they are planning to enact a one-world currency. They are setting things up, so that the only solution will be this one-world currency. In fact, it may seem very logical that this currency be created, but that is only because they set it up from the start to appear this way. I don't say they are trying to create a one-world government because we already have the United Nations. That ship has come and gone.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

...I don't say they are trying to create a one-world government because we already have the United Nations....

It is not the UN or not the UN alone it is the World Trade Organization, The UN has no teeth. The WTO DOES have teeth and they were just used on Europe.

Direct from the FDA.

International Harmonization
www.cfsan.fda.gov...

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions....

In other words the FDA is now taking orders from the World Trade Organization not from the American people. 97% of the farmers said a very loud NO to WTO traceability. There were over 5,000 comment AGAINST WTO traceability on the Federal Register a couple years ago. I know because I read them. Consumers and Farmers also said a very loud NO in the USDA listening sessions over the past few years.

Five years later traceability and the rest of the WTO mandates were slipped into law with a 100% vote FOR it!

With the European Union we have already seen how a "Trade Organization" can slowly morph into an unelected government. Dan Estulin was correct when he said

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such....

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED. ______beforeitsnews/story/73/389/Transcript_Video_Daniel_Estulin_Bilderberg_Speech_at_EU_Parliament_Press_Conference.html

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I will retract part of my earlier comment, although I feel making people buy this info is tasteless the way it is presented will actually get through to the masses.

It's simple, cartoonish ( like South Park) and will work well if released for free.

I saw the links on youtube that were no charge and I am impressed, good find to the OP.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article that has been written about this topic.
www.scionofzion.com...
I'm from Australia but have always wondered why the Federal Reserve is a private organisation.
The name implies otherwise.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Executive Order 1111 is still valid. According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:

Does this count as an 11 11 sighting?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Nothing and I mean nothing will change. They have breed apathy into us and it runs deep. Some will wake up and see the truth but for every 1 person 100 more will turn their heads the other way and laugh it off.

It is false hope to think anything will change because it will not. TPTB are smart and look out 10 -20-100 years in the future. We have been formed into a nice little flock. It is sad to say the least.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The scam is that the Fed is acquiring real properties for that worthless money that belongs to you to start with .Each time they close banks and liquidate assets they then call the loans and get the properties they want and then have a big bail out to cover the losses . They as a private bank have now acquired real property for your paper monopoly money .Yet it was our money ! Not bad ! We kill all the Indians and steal the land and they out smart us and take it away with out firing a shot . And most of us still haven't figured it out yet!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You say the UN has no teeth, and I agree with you. But you have to admit that they are trying to give it teeth. When their slogan is "A stronger UN for a better world" they are clearly trying to make the UN stronger.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I don't know this thing is going to blow in my opinion, they can't keep going like this and their all running scared right now wondering when the whole thing is going to come down.

Right now the Chinese and Russians plus every other country is gathering up as much gold and silver as they can.
The Chinese are selling off their treasury bonds and buying gold and silver to hold, not this paper gold stuff their sell on the comex.
When no one will buy these Fed Treasury Bonds, hell the Fed was buying their own worthless paper, but when no one buys, the dollar will hype inflate. Right now same as they are printing money they don't have they are selling gold and silver they down not have,100 to 1, the real gold and silver to hold is going to run out.
When this happens the Gold and silver Paper bubble is going to break, only those really holding gold, silver and other things of value will be able to trade.

You can't sell something 100 times, then have it double or tripe in value, where is the money to back it coming from the air,. I guess the cartoon put it in simple terms it just won't work, but I guess hanging the Banksers will fix it, just like in the cartoon.

I think this is all part of the new plan there will be no Amero, they will go straight to a world currence and One New World Order, Nazi's or equal.
edit on 3-1-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8ae4f65451e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Finally, I am glad to see it starting to get exposed. The one man gang of Ron Paul is starting to be felt by all. This is indeed exciting and a bit strange seeing how he is now overseeing and being able to question the "monster" FED, that he has been so denied for all these years. Unbelievable! Let's just see how it all pans out. Maybe we do have some in office that are starting to wake up and help put an end to all this madness (or maybe more sinister forces are at work here) none the less glad to see progress being made and the public finally being made aware of what has been going on for all these decades. Great post and I will be sharing with all on my address book.

edit on 3-1-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join