It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I like the "String em up" part the best.

Should by some stock in a Hemp rope company.

That would naturally chaffe them huh? Damn skippy!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Why did Mises defend a money system based on money metals? First, because such a system reduces fluctuations in the value of money. Second, in order to get the State out of the money business.
The problem with a metals-based money system is the same as with any other commodity-based system. The commodity that is the base is subject to at least as much manipulation as a fiat system. Look what is going on now with silver. It's about like investing in the Las Vegas housing market. With all due respect to Mises.

Any investment has at least two components. It has intrinsic value, and it has speculative value. Whether gold, silver, or Las Vegas real estate. The intrinsic value of gold, for example, is determined by the intersection of supply and demand for things like fine wires in integrated circuits, plating of circuit boards, and jewelry. Any price above that is driven by speculation on future increases in price ­– which is in itself driven by anticipation of future increase in price. That's called a 'bubble'. No different from Las Vegas real estate.

No. I do not believe that metals, or any commodity, will properly serve as a monetary basis.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here's the full feature embedded. Spread it to everybody on the planet! Post it to your facebook walls and get 5000 friends!

End the Fed! End the Fed!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting Read...

In an unprecedented interview on CNBC, Biderman stated that the Federal Reserve is no longer denying the fact that it has been rigging U.S. markets nor is the Fed making any effort to hide it.

Source

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If there is an Illuminati, what if their end goal was to unite the world under an enemy they created? You know, like make people angry at rich Jews, capitalism, or a fake alien invasion.

Watchmen spoiler:

Kind of like how the "smart" dude united the world by making them all scared of Dr. Manhattan.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Thanks!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Thanks for the videos.
I`ve added them to my fb page, I hope many more do the same.

Excellent thread! Star and Flag!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I had commented a while back that I felt that the "housing bubble" was nothing more than a "property grab". What is the simplest way to take somebody's property? Foreclosure! You intentionally loan money to somebody who you know can't make the payments, then you foreclose and take the property.

The bank's profits come from the interest on that loan, not the principal. Since they borrowed the money from the Fed, all they hold of value is "paper" in the form of "receivables"; ie. interest on loans. When the home is repossessed, the bank has to turn the "paper" over to the Fed to pay back their debt. Now the Fed owns the home and is out NOTHING because it cost them NOTHING to print the money. In fact, there really is no money "printed". It's just a number on paper. The $150K that was loaned for the purchase of the home was never more than a number in a computer.

So, for nothing more than a few keystrokes on a computer, the Fed now owns that home. Unfortunately, the average citizen never thinks twice about such things. What's worse, they don't care. As long as they can drive their Lexus and live in their cookie-cutter, tract home in an "upscale community", they don't care. Complacency will kill you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

I know people that refuse to believe that the Federal Reserve isnt part of the government. I explain to them how it works and how it was set up and they just look at me with a blank expression. So I take them by the hand to the computer and bring up the wiki about the Fed and still they refuse to believe it. "Internet conpiracy".

You just cant do anything with these people theyre completely useless.

That is why I keep A PRIMER ON MONEY: by US House Committee on Banking and Currency and

a second Government report, The Grace Commission Report to President Reagan in my arsenal. I f they do not want to believe the easy to read stuff let them read the 135 page US House Committee on Banking Report. I did.

There are a whole bunch more here Pdfs - COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Ask yourself this question...
If we got rid of the Federal Reserve...do you think this economy would survive?
The simplest answer is no.

That's the entire problem and I'll be honest, I see the coming 'solution'.

I believe that these people are going to let it crash.
So they can control our next currency. (which they will)
Electronic.

I agree. Why does FOX (given who owns it) allow airtime for this?

I think those who run the Fed want it ended too. Because the "solution" will give them more power than they have currently.

They're trying to wake the masses up the the fact that the Fed is a hoax, but they have dummed down the masses so severely most of them are not capable of absorbing the information. So they are trying to get through to them by using a cartoon.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Did i get it right somehow?

(I am going to put an expanded version of this up as a thread later this week)

There are three methods the bankers and their cronies, the corporate cartels, use to siphon off the wealth of nations with Central Banking.

1. Loans to the federal government. These can be direct loans from the Federal Reserve or loans through the purchase of Government bonds. In both cases "Fairy Dust" gets exchanged for tax payer wealth - (Labor and products)

2. Once the banks "hold" government bonds they can "leverage" those bonds in to more loans of "Fairy Dust" directly to the general public. At this point in time the "fraction" in "fractional Reserve Banking" is ZERO PERCENT! (yes I can prove it)

3. The third and most devastating method used is the "devaluation" of our currency. The keynesian economists came up with a theory legitimizing the expansion of the money supply by the FED and sold it to the Academics and Politicians. The bankers, who have a vested interest in seeing keynesian economics legitimized, FUND the economics departments in many universities and have for over 100 years.

But what does the "devaluation" of our currency actually do?

The sneak attack by the banksters – money devaluation:
Here is a money supply/gold/wage chart:
Date.....$ /oz gold.. Money supply......minimum wage...Min. Wage in gold...CEO pay in gold
1971 ......40.62.............. 81 billion...........$1.60 ...................0.0394 oz.
1974 ......195.20...........101 billion...........$2.00.....................0.0102 oz.
1976 ......124.74 ........... $113 billion.......$2.30.....................0.0184 oz............0.663.oz
1985 .....354.20 ...........$205 billion.........$3.35....................0.0094 oz.
1994 .....409.80........... $ 406 billion........$4.25.....................0.0104.oz.
2006 .....636.30 ...........$808 billion.........$5.15.....................0.0081 oz.
2008 .....880.30........... $831 billion.........$5.85.....................0.0066 oz.............2.44.oz
2009...1,020.28...........$1663 billion........$6.55.....................0.0064.oz.

In 1971 I earned $2.75/hr I had a nice two bedroom apartment for $100, a car for $2,000 I paid off in a year. I also put $50 to $100 dollars a month in the bank depending on overtime. Oh, and a nice house sold for about $15,000 to $20,000. (Mom was a real estate agent) I am using 1971 to start because the USA went completely off the gold standard in 1971.

In 1976 I earned $4.45/hr. I had a nice two bedroom apartment again for $100/mo, a car for $5,000 I paid off in a year. I was also living on less than $50/wk spending money for groceries, gas, electric, phone and books. I was putting into savings over a hundred a month. I saved about 10-15% of my salary up until the mid eighties. I did not own a credit card or have any loans until the nineties. I bought all but my first two cars with cash.

Now think about it. If I had been married, my spouse and I could have saved up the money to buy that house at $15,000 to $20,000 outright in about five or so years if we both continued to work. The problem is the price of the house went up and the actual value of our wages nose dived thanks to the banksters and politicians.

Let's see why that happened.

In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker. timelines.ws...

If you look at the table the typical American CEO is actually paid five times MORE in “buying power” compared to 1976 while the rest of us are now paid a third of what we were paid in 1976. The price of gold indicates the steady devaluation of the US dollar as it's purchasing power is diluted by the ever increasing supply of fiat money.

At the same time our wages were devalued, the price of goods was inflated thanks to taxes and the increased money supply. Therefore we can no longer SAVE to buy things. All the excess "fat" from the economy has been siphoned off and placed in the bankers' pockets. We are now in a vicious cycle of more and more debt.

If I use the CEO's pay as an index I am now earning 1/10 of what I was in 1976. That means the $100 dollars I earn in 2010 is now only worth $10 and after taxes I am really getting $3.33 in 1976 dollars to spend. After I pay all the hidden taxes on the products I buy it is more like $2!
(see bottom of post) No wonder Americans have to borrow and can not save.

SO where does the other 80 to 90% of my earnings go?

The bankers get the entire principle and interest less operating cost since they do not actually lend anyone ANYTHING! See Banks Operating Without Reserve That includes loans to the US government. This artificial creation of a huge money supply by creating more debt based fiat money, drives up the "cost" of goods.

As an example, the money supply went from 76 billion in 1971 to 831 billion in 2008 and the price of gas jumped from $0.30 to $3.00. Notice how the CEOs wages did kept up with inflation between 1976 and 2008. Notice how their pay contains a bit more to pay for the increase in taxes too. No flies on those boys, they want a big slice of the loot too!

TAXES:
The last time (1991) I figured out how much I was paying in visible taxes – State, Federal, property, Social Security, medicare, sales and gasoline - it came out to 64.4% of my wages. This is collaborated by this quote:

According to an article in The New Republic of Dec. 2, 1991, in 1948, a married couple with median income and two children, paid only 2% in state, federal, and Social Security taxes. In 1999, Social Security was 15.3%, plus 2.9% for Medicare, out of the first $62,700 in wages, or $11,411.40, and then perhaps 30% in federal taxes…[if you were lucky].... www.gold-eagle.com...

NOTE: You are actually paying 30.6% for Social Security and 5.8% for Medicare because the corporations consider it part of your wages and the self-employed like me actually get stuck paying it. That plus a federal tax of 30% gives 66.4% in Federal taxes before you add in state, local and property taxes!

Then there are the invisible taxes on everything we buy. This is the hidden tax that is so difficult to figure out.

"A third of the cost of a gallon of gas is tax, half the cost of a pack of cigarettes and last I checked (20 years ago), there were 109 different taxes on a loaf of bread before you paid sales tax on the loaf and carried it home.' - JB Williams

So by the time you add up all the taxes you actually pay you are lucky to keep a twenty out of every hundred dollar bill you earn. Your OVERLORDS get the other 80% less what every they want to allow the government to keep!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

...The fall of America and the creation of a World Government is the objective of the Money Masters and they are Jewish ....

PLEASE

Consider WHO your audience is and what your primary goal is.

As soon as you bring religion into the discussion you are side-lined as a "Racist Right Wing-Nut" and your audience will consider you a nutty extremist.

WORSE the Sheeple will start associating anything said against the FED as being a racist conspiracy theory and will immediately tune out as soon as ANYONE brings up the subject.

Why the heck do you think the mass media immediately labeled the Tea Party as "Racist/Religious Right Wing-Nut" and started up the usual "lets you and he fight, while I steal the prize" garbage.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not play into the hands of the banksters by bringing up religion. We have plenty of Ammo without it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

The problem with a metals-based money system is the same as with any other commodity-based system. The commodity that is the base is subject to at least as much manipulation as a fiat system. Look what is going on now with silver. It's about like investing in the Las Vegas housing market. With all due respect to Mises....

No. I do not believe that metals, or any commodity, will properly serve as a monetary basis.

Mises was not hung up on a gold standard. What he was advocating was a Fixed Money Supply Gold and silver are just the traditional way of keeping the bankers and governments honest. Since gold and silver are mined it also allows a slow expansion of the money supply based on real labor and not a computer key stoke.

It doesn't matter what is used as money, cowry shells, wampum, silver or gold, it was inflating the money supply he was warning against and it was inflating the money supply that allows bankers to loot whole countries without firing a shot.

The second part of his thesis was bankers must be removed from their "Above the Law" status. They must be held to the same laws of contract everyone else is.

You may not want a Gold Standard, but the bankers have never ever gone off the gold standard, they just reserved the gold standard for themselves! Gold is still the world monetary standard, don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. The bankers of course want the masses to believe the gold standard does not exist but the evidence says otherwise:

The global creditors for the US Treasury Bonds are so angry at the past suffered losses, the prospect of deep future losses, and the corruption laced throughout the US financial system, that they have hired third parties to kill off the US$-gold platforms, socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

The Germans have demanded that gold bullion held in US custodial accounts be returned to their owners, with physical gold shipped back to Germany. The Dubai bankers have demanded that gold bullion held in London custodial accounts be returned to their owners, with physical gold shipped back to the w:st="on"United Arab Emirates. They are following the hired German counsel. In all likelihood, neither US nor London sources are in possession of all the gold held in those custodial accounts, since at least some of it probably was improperly leased. By that is meant without owner permission or knowledge. So an uproar could come soon with charges of gold bullion theft, or at least failure of fiduciary responsibility. Theft is a simpler description. news.goldseek.com...

Hong Kong is pulling all its physical gold holdings from depositories in London, transferring them to a high-security depository newly built at the city's airport, in a move that won praise from local traders Thursday. www.marketwatch.com...

Gold Finger - A New Take On Operation Grand Slam With A Tungsten Twist”

I’ve already reported on irregular physical gold settlements which occurred in London, England back in the first week of October, 2009. Specifically, these settlements involved the intermediation of at least one Central Bank [The Bank of England] to resolve allocated settlements on behalf of J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank – who DID NOT have the gold bullion that they had sold short and were contracted to deliver. At the same time I reported on two other unusual occurrences:

1] - irregularities in the publication of the gold ETF - GLD’s bar list from Sept. 25 – Oct.14 where the length of the bar list went from 1,381 pages to under 200 pages and then back up to 800 or so pages.

2] - reports of 400 oz. “good delivery” bricks of gold found gutted and filled with tungsten within the confines of LBMA approved vaults in Hong Kong.

.....here’s what the Chinese allegedly uncovered:

Roughly 15 years ago – during the Clinton Administration [think Robert Rubin, Sir Alan Greenspan and Lawrence Summers] – between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks were allegedly manufactured by a very high-end, sophisticated refiner in the USA [more than 16 Thousand metric tonnes]. Subsequently, 640,000 of these tungsten blanks received their gold plating and WERE shipped to Ft. Knox and remain there to this day......

G

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by crime velvet

If you can't see the connection it's your loss . If you sideline religion as you call it then you haven't actually researched it . The two confirm each other . But carry on cavorting along like a bunch of yuppies in your act of deceiving yourself .

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just saw the whole film and it was epic. Its basically a modern day explanation of money and its history and its deadly grip on society.

awesome film! I recommend everyone watch it!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by crime velvet

If you can't see the connection it's your loss . If you sideline religion as you call it then you haven't actually researched it . The two confirm each other . But carry on cavorting along like a bunch of yuppies in your act of deceiving yourself .

No, SimonPeter. Those dots that you connected are not logically or reasonably there. What truly happened was only greed by a few mortals hiding under the cloak of ethnicity and religion to perpetrate a fraud upon humanity. They had never cared for anyone saved themselves or only bothered when expedient, throwing a few coppers to showed they 'cared'..

If religion had been the cause, you will find that with the wealth amassed over the centuries, the Jewish ethnic group would had been the masters and we slaves would have been made to sworn on the Talmud, hewbrew the offical lingo of the world, every aspect of our lives jewish,

but yet, our fellow jewish brothers and sisters all over the world by divine creation suffered alongside with us, in the hands of these beasts that ruled over us.

No. It is not a religious or ethnicity issue, but a flaw of humanity - megalomanical greed that led mankind to this crisis of our generation, sadly only realized now

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I'm interested to see how popular this cartoon movie will get.

I am actually interested in watching it - but I will not pay to do so. My interest is not that high enough to spend money because I know most of the information the movie contains.

But what about the "sheeple"? If I won't pay to watch it, neither will they. Their interest must be even less than mine. Trying to profit off of exposing the evils of another is akin to extortion.

I like that this guy made a movie, but if he made this movie on the premise that the American people deserve to know the evil and deceptiveness of an all-powerful banking cartel, I don't like that he is trying to amass personal wealth through the same system he is supposedly exposing by releasing that deserved information.
edit on 1-1-2011 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

Give it a week or two and if it's any good, it'll be up on Pirate Bay and/or Youtube.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
This is great! The first video is a trailer for a animated short movie all about how the Federal Reserve slavery system works. It looks really cute and funny. The second video is an interview of the creator of the movie by the only person that is legitimate on Fox News - Judge Napolitano!

Once I learned how purely evil the Federal Reserve was and how it's a total scam on the American people, I knew that both parties and our press was in on the scam because they NEVER told me that the Federal Reserve was a private bank and that all our tax money goes to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and a few others! Everything we were told in school was a lie!

JFK was the only real President since 1913 that that cared about the American people. He signed the executive order to abolish the Federal and was killed months later. All Presidents since have been pure new world order trash such as Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama. They all serve the bankers and not the American people. All our press is controlled by these bankers and thats why you see hardly a PEEP out of them about it. Judge Napolitano will probably get fired now because he says 911 was an inside job and he's telling the truth about the Federal Reserve. LOL

Anyway, spread the truth to all you can. Destroy the lies. Get 5000 friends on facebook and post stories from ATS on there. If you spread truth, friend me too! I'll make room for ya!

Here's the videos

You cannot always believe what the "school" teaches us. Gotta think about it like this. The governments have the highest level of control over schools what is taught how we are taught, Of course they are teachiong us wrong, they have been doing this sense beyond my memory im 49. We learn what THE MAN wants us to know. nothing more nothing less.When the iraq war first started we was able to see it daily on television, we became angry at what is and was happening over there so the government controlled media was sent into a moderately low level of information given to us. know we cant see it so we dont know what is happening Behind the great federal reserves dasterdy secrets lies the great leaders of who? yes Jewish minds. We americans are handing them our lives on a silver platter. And they are laughing at every cents they steal from us. when you think about it seems the jews have their hands in on many of the world problems and issues...interesting right?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
wall street was formed on a corner there in new york, several business men met and exchanged money for business deals, as time passed more and more business was being conducted at this corner. rich selling and trading with the rich. know 2011 we the average person truely believe if wall streets crashes/federal reserve included our usa will be dommed. I ask why? we can as common people conduct trades without the ellites snatching there price from us. we dont have to give them our monies our assets if we learn to do business independantly from THE MAN.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
Behind the great federal reserves dasterdy secrets lies the great leaders of who? yes Jewish minds. We americans are handing them our lives on a silver platter. And they are laughing at every cents they steal from us. when you think about it seems the jews have their hands in on many of the world problems and issues...interesting right?

'Jewish mind'. I beg your pardon. It is only the mind of one or a few corrupted by greed, just as you and I would if we or our forefathers had been in that position with incredible luck to milk the masses dry. It is only a trait common in ALL mankind - Buddhists, jews, muslims, hindus, black, white, young, old, etc, etc.

But fortunately, there are many others amongst our differing brothers and sisters by divine creation whom are far more evolved than you and me, and see money for what it is, only pieces of paper for trade of stuff we may need in this life, and could see beyond it that there are far more precous things and issues with our gift of life and love, of far more beauty and appreciation than all the money in this world can ever buy, than to be enslave and enchained by money created by mortal man, and with greed for wealth and power created more social problems and sufferings for mankind,

One of them is life. No matter how rich or poor you are, we came into this world with nothing and will leave with nothing, and no money can buy back an eternal life.

And it is such people that are finally gaining the courage to speak up, honestly, without fear and favour to any religion or ethnicity and pin the blame where blame lies - our corrupted fellow man whom had hid behind the cloak of ethnicity and religion to dupe mankind.

Know whom your TRUE enemies and puppets are, so that the blessed fight for mankind's future will begin and end with honour. and may justice be finally served
edit on 2-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join