It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***The Music Industry Exposed***

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

While I do understand the fascination with the occult in the music industry sometimes people try to over analyze music and put meanings in there that in reality is not there. Somethings are put there intentionally for people to pick up and listen to the song more. Some are put there by accident and are meant to describe something not relating to the occult.

You must understand that there are different generations and each generation has different interpretation of meanings. For my generation make it rain would mean you have money. You can throw money and have it shower down, that is the meaning for rain in modern songs. It has nothing to do with the occult like the video says.

To interpret the music you have to be a part of the generation that is making the language.

People also use a lot of satanist words because they want people to think of them as "tough" if you will. No one is going to think you're hardcore if you call yourself God's advocate. But all these words don't turn children into satanists. The majority of people who like rock I would say are Christians. It is about the beat, tempo, and the art. You can have hidden meanings but not many people will pick up on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Exactly, music is open to interpretation unless it's specifically stated by the musicians themselves what it's about.

Slayer's song World Painted Blood is about the NWO, they are laughably claimed to be Satanists because of the anti-religion lyrics since they first started yet the guy singing those lyrics is and always has been a Christian singing the lyrics of one of his guitarists who doesn't believe in God and religion.

Korn singer Jonathan Davis always sings about his childhood experiences or thoughts, emotions and experiences he has in adulthood such as bullying, fake people who are nice to him to get something out of him then screw him over. Nothing conspiratorial there.

The Metallica song Fixxxer has references that some might say is about a government controlling and whatever but it isn't, it's just references to voodoo and sticking people with pins because the song is about James Hetfield's heroin addiction.

Fact is, if you believe in this kind of thing you'll see it everywhere and become paranoid that you're being fed lies and delusions (like the Virgin ad being full of Illuminati symbols) and that really isn't healthy. The more you pick apart innocent things and throw in conspiracies to satisfy your own deluded thinking, the more you're gonna see it everywhere, even in the white padded cell you'll end up staying in.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cae33
No "Illuminati," or otherwise, gives a # about anyone garnering less than millions in sales/followers, thus I don't expect you to be privy to any relevant information

Ahhh yes... strictly reserved for only those selling millions, Well then I suppose those who claim such things have quite the task in proving how Wham and Culture Club are part of the "illuminati", new world order master plan.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Yes, I know a couple of people who refused to sell them selves out for the money but due to the pressure after a couple of years they had no choice and gave in. I haven't communicated with them ever since but its sad hearing someone complain about how the record label was trying to turn her into a prostitute and sex symbol, Only later to see her do what she had previously dreaded, With some extra silicon might i add. They threatened her family. I've had a couple of friends who worked so hard to make it big and just turned down major record deals and started making conscience music.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I always knew that the team of George Michael and Boy George would corrupt/destroy our youth!

Just a little light-hearted quip.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
wow thanks for posting this , the guy who produced it, is one of my associate

here's another 2.lol

Latest radioshow , lupe fiasco talks about illuminati and the industry as such

edit on 13-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join