It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***The Music Industry Exposed***

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Yea i know, i especially "loved" the part where tmz already had cameras (and crew) in the jailhouse so quickly. It's rediculous!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

I've watched these videos. Since I enjoy music very much myself, and during my research on music and the Illuminati, it's very very very interesting. These videos are fascinating with some of the clips they have gathered. I thought I did a lot of research, until I watched these videos.

It's scary stuff, and when doing some independent research and not watching videos, and looking at certain events that happen to specific artists. It becomes a story, some sad, some seem evil.

I could sit here and list a lot of information that I have gathered. But myself, hate reading from someone elses text, because I know myself could be slightly wrong and not very specific on some things due to my memory. So do your research. Music plays a HUGE role, we listen to it everyday, whether we know it or not.

F&S.
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Wow, the first video was enought. "Make it rain" is an expression. Thus, by applying the rules of English morphosyntaxis, One who makes it rain would be a rain man. Just as one who delivers milk is a milk man. This is just creating an agent for a grammatical equation.

Rain man was already a term used for the Native American elder charged with the rain dance; a medicine man or "shaman".

In at least one of the examples, the rapper is clearly saying, "I like it when it rain, man. I like it when it rain." Not "rain man", but rather "...rain, man" - in so doing, addressing the listener.

Several of the lyrics the video cites are covers or samples of songs introduced previously in the video. How many songs can we find with the term "Tamborine Man"? How many many more songs can we find without the words "rain man" at all?

You have to see how trivial and shotty this example is. I give this video producer little credence. Rain and the Latin root of the illuminate are practically antithetical in the natural sense. I also see no link between Satan and rain. Rain comes from the heavens, not from hell. At least in the strictest animistic duality of Judeo-Christian tradition, "rain" must be an attribute of the sky god, not the god of the ground.

EDIT: In the third video, the maker of the video goes from dictionary.com definitions to invented definitions for the compound "rain man", which are presented without much of a link to the previous information. This is a loose segue from the legitimate definitions to supposed compound definitions, which are no more than the creation of the video preparer.

The "NWO" and the symbolism already present on the dollar bill allow for reference to such things to permit various sinecdochies, metanymies and metaphors to appear in all other culturally significant references. It's like tearing apart dancing to find the simulation of the sex act and then to say that the dancing is what creates the sex act and not the other way around. Sure, an individual dance scenario may provoke intercourse between two individuals, but the dance moves are symbolic of sex (Art imitates life.). The pyramid/all-seeing eye may be occult symbolism in its own right - I do not debate that here - but, as it is already and has already been present for quite some time, in the context that it is found, it is logical that it would be found cognitively linked to references to money found in rap lyrics. The NWO statement Bush I made back during his presidency is another example of this.

Again, I do not debate the legitimacy of the NWO or Bush I bringing it to mention, I debate the contiguity of the lyrics and/or images in the various songs to NWO, rather than being subordinant, which is what I believe and what makes sense based on metaphor and cognitive ability.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Sphota because: add more

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Yeah, there are some things being over analyzed in the video, but it's a lot more than just those first couple videos.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A lot of this is probably true, but the good news is those in power are losing their grip. With music and video available through so many media now, users are finding and listening to those of us artists/songwriters, who have been shut out hereto, via internet, satellite, etc.

The music industry, as we used to know it, is in trouble. Hence their scramble to retain control. The future is in the hands of us Indies (Independents) - so on that note, thanks to all the listeners who give us the opportunity to be heard.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have watched a couple of the videos and never realized any of it until I watched them. I am not too sure about some of it, but you never know. When we were all kids, we never thought our gov't would turn out the way it has and I am pretty sure most of us never thought we would see all that has come to light. I am not debunking any of it, but I am not saying everything in the vids are true either. However, if you listen to some of the rap songs, they do rap about how the illuminate are after them or their souls. The crazy part of it all is, the ones who actually jam to some of it, probably don't even realize that they are saying that stuff. Just like with Micheal Jackson not killing himself, but says that they gave him some disease and that he was set up to make it look like he molested those kids. His brother was saying the same thing. Why? All because he didn't want to sing about satan and evil. His video and song " They don't care about us" (I think that is the name of the song), is a song to the illuminate or higher ups telling them basically that no matter what they can't keep him down forever and that they will be found out. At least that is what I gathered about it all. Call me crazy, but you never know what is real and what isn't.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I remember hearing rumors that Dylan controlled lyrical content in the music industry for a period back in the 60's. He would approach song writers with requests to add a little something or change their lyrics to harmonize with the thème du jour. The thing that is somewhat startling is that this collaboration may even extend from the music industry into the visual arts. Perhaps its the artists whip or "ready guides" that creates the illusion of free will?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anicetus

I know, but it's like that movie Zeitgeist. The movie maker lost me with some of his (assuming the narrator is the maker) analysis of words. His loose use of etymology was incorrect and I could see through that and knew he was incorrect from my own understanding of the subject.

With that being the case, I'm left doubting some of the other material presented that I do not know a lot about. If he made several mistakes in an area I know about, how can I trust him verbatim with his other comments that I happen to know nothing or little about?

I guess it all comes down to doing ones own research into subjects.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good vids, but I don't agree w/ everything.

That being said, I just saw on CNN that they are saying that Michael Jackson possibly committed suicide. First, his posthumous album is one of the worst selling of his career, and now they are saying he killed himself.

There's smoke, but there may be some fire here too...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hahahaah try and tell a Metal Head like Dave Mustane (Megadeath) or Jon Schafer from (Iced Earth) to change their lyrics and Writing
(aint gonna Happen)

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingArthur because: typo

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingArthur because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well the music industry is built on corruption and abuse of money and trade, it, as a public beast is a figure of exploitation and fakery, an idol of control and domination. Might sound over-dramatic, but prove me wrong?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hear the song b.o.b the watchers

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone here in the music industry? I am.
Do the videos' claims seem consistent with your experiences?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

Metal is so much more real then rap music, or pop for that matter. Rap is all about sex, drugs, killing (gang-banging). This is scary cause its so mainstream. The kids love that stuff for some reason. being what you could call a "kid", I would know. Metal i would say is anti-establishment.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Basically it is like the following :

When they say jump, you reply with "How high?" and when they hit you you reply with, "Thank you Sir may I have another?" You do what they say, when they say, how they say and you are set. There is no room for independant and strong headed people as those are hardest to control. If you decide to grow a brain you're dead.

Cancelation of one's bank accounts (it's like that $20 Million you knew you had yesterday is not there today), credit cards, passports, threatening forclosure on any property purchased for a loved one (regardless if it is paid off or not) , the murder of a loved one (parents, grandparents, siblings, children, etc), repossesion on the cars (regardless if it's paid for or not), murder of the person (Tupac Shakur, Kurt Cobain, The Notorious BIG, John Lennon) all serve as excellent leverage tatics.

Threats of poisonings or actual poisonings (Micheal Jackson was given vertiligio to enforce compliance), diseases viral and bacterial.

Those that don't fight them or attempt to grow a brain usually die with some sort of dignity (ie, hereditary or generic items, old age, natural causes) those that attempt to grow a brain and fight them typically die of things like drug overdose, homicide/suicide, aircraft crash, vehicular accident, terrorism, fanatical fan/stalker and the more brutal the manner.

Celebritidum nowadays is 90% blind allegiance and 10% talent. It in the early days of film, pre recorded media and music it was 90% talent and only 10% allegiance. If you want to be a celebrity you've gotta seriously ask yourself what are you willing to give up for a dream of fame and fortune? That is the stakes, nothing else matters. It is not a matter of how good you can sing, how hot you are, how good you can act, how good you can dance, how good you are at anything not covered by the previous line. They use celebs the same way they use politicians, to keep you distracted long enough so that they can get their agenda through.

As I've posted previously I've seen and been "inside" on the underbelly that is never seen of the entire entertainment industry and take it from someone whose had to tell celebs that "If they grow a brain they die!" that being rich and famous is not for you and it is not something you want, trust me. Get a cozy 9-5 manufacturing or office gig and the only guarantee I will give is that if you do anything it will not appear on the cover of your local paper being depicted as being fall down drunk.

Personally, I would've been apart of it now but flat out refused to sacrifice who I am and all I represent for some fame and fortune. If you like your humanity and have morals do not ever sell any part of yourself in order to achieve that goal.

It's like they know every single time someone is talking yap on them because typing this post here up my head's been rocked like 5 times and been a victim of at least 6 distraction attempts all talking yap.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

hello new member here yeah i saw this and have always thought of the music industry was evil bands like soad rage against the machine are never vocalize as having talent even thought they are big how the hell do these artist get to make a cd lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

I can't let such biased and incorrect comments like this go. Hip-hop (the genre) was started as a form of expression or perhaps you could even say dialogue on a culture from the point of view of the people who experience that culture on a day to day basis. It is, or was, every bit as real as any other form or style of music that has been or will be created. Rap is not even a genre of music its just a style of singing that exists within the realm of hip hop. Honestly in the mainstream hip hop died out about 5 years ago and it has all really just morphed into various forms of electronic pop, Underground musicians still exist and they still rap about things from the heart or important issues, or in some cases more just how much they love weed. Yes their is Hip hop that exists that propagates nothing but blind hatred, killing and violence towards anything and everyone, but their are very few people who actually listen to it, and even fewer who take it seriously.

Now as far as the mainstream goes, It is mostly just electronic pop that is meant to literally just brainwash people into thinking a lifestyle of money, sex and partying is the only way to life. Call it what you will but its popularity really just stems from the extensive social programming that has taken over America over the past 2 or 3 decades.

My main response being, don't lump an entire genre of music together under oen terrible assumption just because you don't like what you hear on the radio. Its no better than someone saying all metal is just a bunch of satanist grunting and screaming about slaughtering each other. Sure Brutal Death Metal does exist, but it is not all metal

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For those interested in this, you might like this site, it talks about a lot of the same type of things in various songs, music videos, etc : vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting information when it comes to the interviews of the celebrities themselves.

Having said that, the creators of the video do a LOT of stretching, especially in numerology, numerology is utter BS when you talk about who died when, etc...

Also, they're trying to tie it together to Islam, and fit the description of world events to an Islamic world view.

SImilar to videos of overboard/nutty CHristians, though it's more moderate in nature.

Bottom line: view the facts and appreciate them (interviews), and discard the rest, which is a stretch by a long shot.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

As someone who's been trying to get into the music industry for the last 10-11 years of my life, I'm very interested in your experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join