It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***The Music Industry Exposed***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is a well put together documentary of the Illuminati and NWO in the music industry and What happens if you don't obey them! With PROOF!!!! Each video is around 10 mins. To myself, the video puts a direct target on the things that the illuminati control in music today and I feel that they did it perfectly. It was a real eye opener to the things that we see everyday and don't think about. It talks about how artists get in thinking its what they want but come to find that the troubles outweigh the rewards. And when the artist has had enough and try to changed they get framed and used then eventually killed. So check it out and follow with your thoughts.

edit on 31-12-2010 by mrno1 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit - Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

edit on 31-12-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2010 by mrno1 because: MORE INFO

edit on 31-12-2010 by mrno1 because: MORE INFO and my thoughts on it

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
WOW!!

11 videos I will never watch in my life, would the OP be as kind as to give us a summary because I really don’t have the time to watch all this stuff only to find its probably bias rubbish.

Really could you give us a summary.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
WOW!!

11 videos I will never watch in my life, would the OP be as kind as to give us a summary because I really don’t have the time (can't be arsed - HP) to watch all this stuff only to find its probably bias rubbish.

Thanks Kevin, you saved me some typing.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

I've watched a few before. The main theme is the repetitive use of symbols that we all have come to know pertaining the Illuminati. I think it's worth watching. To each their own, we all find our own topics of interest. I'm not really on board with music being played backwards, but I do find truth in the symbols used by the entertainers.
Some of what they sing about is also significant to me as well. We know they run Hollywood. It should be no surprise that they have their hand in music, after all, it does influence people rather heavily.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

HUH?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What exactly you mean by Exposed?? Could you give a little written information beside those videos??? It would really be appreciated.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I get the feeling the OP hasn’t actually watched all of these vids.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
**** ENOUGH ****

Please refrain from posting until the OP has had a chance to edit his post.

Thank You.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why cant people just watch the videos? It is about the Illuminati symbolism in music videos and what happens to anyone who doesn't obey tptb! WITH PROOF!!!!
edit on 31-12-2010 by mrno1 because: Not enuff info

Mod Edit

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 31-12-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thread CLosed

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have watched this before and it seems like if you want to get to the top of the industry, you gotta sign a deal with the devil. This video reminds me of the that movie Devils Advocate where Al Pacino is the devil and has control of who does well in life as long as they do what he wants.

I recently turned on the radio because I did not have my ipod to play songs and all the songs sounded the exact same on almost all channels. Every station played the same songs, sometimes at the same time. The songs all have this weird robot voice synthesizer too. The Dave Chapelle part to me speaks volumes that there is a wierd cult that has a firm grasp on the mainstream entertainment industry.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime

Originally posted by kevinunknown
WOW!!

11 videos I will never watch in my life, would the OP be as kind as to give us a summary because I really don’t have the time (can't be arsed - HP) to watch all this stuff only to find its probably bias rubbish.

Thanks Kevin, you saved me some typing.

That mentality is why the world is so messed up in the first place .You are at fault for all the conspiracies that plauge you .The wolf loves sheep .

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
These videos are jaw-dropping. This has been one of the best compilations about the Illuminati teachings that I've ever seen.

Don't be lazy, watch the videos. They've already received half a million views.

edit on 31-12-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Notice you never hear anything about the country music industry in any of these

I find that very telling

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow. I'm so glad i took the time to watch that series. Thank You For Sharing. I just learned more than i learned in 12 years of school ha. So like DMX said, "Don't believe everything you hear, and believe half of what you see".

I also agree with 13th Zodiac. and to the person who posted above me, Country music is the biggest instrument for of pro-government propaganda i ever heard of in my life. Strictly for the rednecks who don't know what being a patriot is and need to be to what to think. No offense to anybody
edit on 31-12-2010 by Dissent because: to agree with 13th Zodiac

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for watching ya'll. Once i finished watching it, i knew that i had to put it on here.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They hook these poor artists on drugs and get them to believe the life they sing about in the lyrics that are delivered to their dressing room tables. There's really no difference between this scenario and the manchurian candidate.

The real horror is seeing so many wonderful artists robbed of their gift of creation.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Is it the ADD or something?

Even I can watch at least ONE of these videos and make my own judgments.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

I watched all of the vids and while they are better than most "Music = Illuminati" vids from youtube, it's the same old stuff. Some of it is true, but a lot is just reaching (IMO) like the whole "Rihanna splashes Baphomets head in her music video with water drops" was a lil far fetched

That bein said, the DMX story always leaves goosebumps on me, especially after his flow on the industry..

May god bless him and hopefully he has found his way

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join