It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Modern Methods Of Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Found this to be a very interesting and timely little read.

We are literally being BOMBARDED by stimuli which is affecting our consciousness people.

Most are unaware. It can be subtle, and more often than not goes undetected. You must recognize the delivery mediums, then begin QUESTIONING. This is the doorway into awakening, then breaking free.

There is a war being waged upon our minds and consciousness. Become aware of how it is being waged, then try to awaken others to this, if they are receptive.

KNOWLEDGE is the key. Sharing and EXPANDING it is what those BEHIND this manipulation fear most.

Spread the word. Awaken those in your circle. This has a ripple effect.

1. Education -- This is the most obvious, yet still remains the most insidious. It has always been a would-be dictator's ultimate fantasy to "educate" naturally impressionable children, thus it has been a central component to Communist and Fascist tyrannies throughout history. No one has been more instrumental in exposing the agenda of modern education than Charlotte Iserbyt -- one can begin research into this area by downloading a free PDF of her book, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, which lays bare the role of Globalist foundations in shaping a future intended to produce servile drones lorded over by a fully educated, aware elite class.

2. Advertising and Propaganda -- Edward Bernays has been cited as the inventor of the consumerist culture that was designed primarily to target people's self-image (or lack thereof) in order to turn a want into a need. This was initially envisioned for products such as cigarettes, for example. However, Bernays also noted in his 1928 book, Propaganda, that "propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government." This can be seen most clearly in the modern police state and the growing citizen snitch culture, wrapped up in the pseudo-patriotic War on Terror. The increasing consolidation of media has enabled the entire corporate structure to merge with government, which now utilizes the concept of propaganda placement. Media; print, movies, television, and cable news can now work seamlessly to integrate an overall message which seems to have the ring of truth because it comes from so many sources, simultaneously. When one becomes attuned to identifying the main "message," one will see this imprinting everywhere. And this is not even to mention subliminal messaging.

3. Predictive Programming -- Many still deny that predictive programming is real. I would invite anyone to examine the range of documentation put together by Alan Watt and come to any other conclusion. Predictive programming has its origins in predominately elitist Hollywood, where the big screen can offer a big vision of where society is headed. Just look back at the books and movies which you thought were far-fetched, or "science fiction" and take a close look around at society today. For a detailed breakdown of specific examples, Vigilant Citizen is a great resource that will probably make you look at "entertainment" in a completely different light.

4. Sports, Politics, Religion -- Some might take offense at seeing religion, or even politics, put alongside sports as a method of mind control. The central theme is the same throughout: divide and conquer. The techniques are quite simple: short circuit the natural tendency of people to cooperate for their survival, and teach them to form teams bent on domination and winning. Sports has always had a role as a key distraction that corrals tribal tendencies into a non-important event, which in modern America has reached ridiculous proportions where protests will break out over a sport celebrity leaving their city, but essential human issues such as liberty are giggled away as inconsequential. Political discourse is strictly in a left-right paradigm of easily controlled opposition, while religion is the backdrop of nearly every war throughout history.

5. Food, Water, and Air -- Additives, toxins, and other food poisons literally alter brain chemistry to create docility and apathy. Fluoride in drinking water has been proven to lower IQ; Aspartame and MSG are excitotoxins which excite brain cells until they die; and easy access to the fast food that contains these poisons generally has created a population that lacks focus and motivation for any type of active lifestyle. Most of the modern world is perfectly groomed for passive receptiveness -- and acceptance -- of the dictatorial elite. And if you choose to diligently watch your diet, they are fully prepared to spray the population from the above.

6. Drugs -- This can be any addictive substance, but the mission of mind controllers is to be sure you are addicted to something. One major arm of the modern mind control agenda is psychiatry, which aims to define all people by their disorders, as opposed to their human potential. This was foreshadowed in books such as Brave New World. Today, it has been taken to even further extremes as a medical tyranny has taken hold where nearly everyone has some sort of disorder -- particularly those who question authority. The use of nerve drugs in the military has led to record numbers of suicides. Worst of all, the modern drug state now has over 25% of U.S. children on mind-numbing medication.

7. Military testing -- The military has a long history as the testing ground for mind control. The military mind is perhaps the most malleable, as those who pursue life in the military generally resonate to the structures of hierarchy, control, and the need for unchallenged obedience to a mission. For the increasing number of military personal questioning their indoctrination, a recent story highlighted DARPA's plans for transcranial mind control helmets that will keep them focused.

8. Electromagnetic spectrum -- An electromagnetic soup envelops us all, charged by modern devices of convenience which have been shown to have a direct impact on brain function. In a tacit admission of what is possible, one researcher has been working with a "god helmet" to induce visions by altering the electromagnetic field of the brain. Our modern soup has us passively bathed by potentially mind-altering waves, while a wide range of possibilities such as cell phone towers is now available to the would-be mind controller for more direct intervention.

9. Television, Computer, and "flicker rate"-- It's bad enough that what is "programmed" on your TV (accessed via remote "control") is engineered; it is all made easier by literally lulling you to sleep, making it a psycho-social weapon. Flicker rate tests show that alpha brain waves are altered, producing a type of hypnosis -- which doesn't portend well for the latest revelation that lights can transmit coded Internet data by "flickering faster than the eye can see." The computer's flicker rate is less, but through video games, social networks, and a basic structure which overloads the brain with information, the rapid pace of modern communication induces an ADHD state. A study of video games revealed that extended play can result in lower blood flow to the brain, sapping emotional control. Furthermore, role-playing games of lifelike war and police state scenarios serve to desensitize a connection to reality. One look at the WikiLeaks video Collateral Murder should be familiar to anyone who has seen a game like Call of Duty.

10. Nanobots -- From science fiction horror, directly to the modern brain; the nanobots are on the way. Direct brain modification already has been packaged as "neuroengineering." A Wired article from early 2009 highlighted that direct brain manipulation via fiber optics is a bit messy, but once installed "it could make someone happy with the press of a button." Nanobots take the process to an automated level, rewiring the brain molecule by molecule. Worse, these mini droids can self-replicate, forcing one to wonder how this genie would ever get back in the bottle once unleashed.

Full Article:

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good stuff
I have recently become a big fan of Alan Watt and how he is able to show how the elite use predictive programming even as far back as the greek empire. T.V. combined with most of the other techniques described is in my opinion is how we are controlled. I have always thought that to control are minds is the easiest way to gain power.
edit on 31-12-2010 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm most concerned about black-ops "hive mind" covert manipulation. As we rip through the earths resources and continue to degrade biodiversity, major catastrophes will come onto our species in wave after wave. In order to keep "civilization" going, it seems the elite will implement a control grid that knows no bounds. The next things to have dominion over are the solar system and each individuals psyche. I'm kind of rooting for the system to collapse before this spooky # can be implemented. Think I'd rather die fighting for my survival as an individual than be part of some borg-like shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good read, i talk about direct energy weapons all the time that would fall under number 8 on the list you found, but that list pretty much covers all the major ways mind control has/is being implemented.

I'v talked with more then one person who was a targeted individual and alot of the stuff is the same, the perps have a certin pattern they follow, i just thank god people are starting to wake up and see how legit this stuff is, i mean they claim these kinds of weapons are supposed to be for riot control when it's so easy to see that they plan on using this technology for mind control.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm most concerned about black-ops "hive mind" covert manipulation. As we rip through the earths resources and continue to degrade biodiversity, major catastrophes will come onto our species in wave after wave. In order to keep "civilization" going, it seems the elite will implement a control grid that knows no bounds. The next things to have dominion over are the solar system and each individuals psyche. I'm kind of rooting for the system to collapse before this spooky # can be implemented. Think I'd rather die fighting for my survival as an individual than be part of some borg-like shenanigans.

Agreed if theres ever a takeover like that Id revolt (probably wouldn't manage much though)
Meh at least Ill die free.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This may be the best thing you've posted yet DD. It just about covers it all. I was just recently trying to explain the sports thing to a friend who's big into it, and he just couldn't grasp the concept. If I remember right, the greeks and romans both used sports to their advantage against the people. As a distraction, and as a divisive tactic. S&F, yet again.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Klassified because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MY BRAINZZ!!!!!!

TV is the biggest one... If you have a plasma screen I feel very sad for you. Those were specifically designed to melt your brain.

Perhaps things such as radiowaves are more serious. WIFI has very adverse effects on mood and I feel drained when in it's presence. Same goes for cell phone towers and all kinds of other towers/broadcasters you aren't aware of. I got an orgone nano shield to help with those, it works pretty well.

Many military installations use harmonic technology, well... I'm not very privy on that subject. Look it up. It's related to HAARP, which can use resonance to also kill you!!!

Music itself controls your brain. The frequency music has been set to 426Hz or something greatly limits productive emotions. 528Hz is the frequency of nature and music tuned to that ROCKS! Do some research.

The food you eat can have a huge effect on your consciousness and fcuk with your DNA. So eat organic. Make sure you get food from healthy animals, happy cows make good milk...

It's insane how many avenues are being used... I barely scratched the surface.

Edit: Oh ya! Take a deep breath! Now go do an aluminum detox... I really recommend detoxing.
Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About is a great book!
edit on 31-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Excellent thread

Here is a wonderful article from The Vigilant Citizen on Mind Control.

And here are some good videos from psychetruth's youtube channel:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
crazy...
i joined the military with good intentions, but since ive been here in afghanistan ive been stuck on this website and researching related stuff. now i just want to finish my contract and not continue fighting for/serving what i believe is evil/corrupt. hopefully they dont mind control me before i get out.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i agree with no. 2. most people don't mind their own business.

they instantly call police for the most stupidest things like blowing leaves on the street or doing something they find annoying. instead of going and to talking to the guy if it bothers them that much, they charge out of their houses like bulldogs and start barking orders or they call 9/11 and wait for the police.

they have an attitude like spoiled kids who go and tell their parents when one of their siblings does something annoying.

i've seen it happen. when the police arrive they act like happy puppies wagging their tail waiting for a pat on the head and a treat.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what is the solution to number 8?
apart from going into the wilderness, far away, out of reach ( if this is a solution in the first place)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just posting to say Star and Flag for making a thread about a subject I find very important and "true".

Its a sad thing that most folks laugh it off and think its silly.

MM

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I would like to say that electromagnetic spectrum at No.8 is most widely used mind control tool and the greatest threat to humanity. I had made a thread on that a while ago but it seems to me people are laughing it off:

Another ELF Electromagnetic Waves Mind Control Victim: An insight into Clay Duke Panama Shootings.,

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Thanks for the link to your thread. I don't know if #8 is the most widely used, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. I'll bump it after I read it. SandF.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Prior to Hazardous Materials laws DOD was dumping chemicals all over the world and didn't realize they were poisoning our planet and destroying Americans DNA.

8. Electromagnetic spectrum

They also do not know the planetary ramifications of Electromagnetic pollution. The mad men running the show think there is NO problem having 1000x times more electromagnetic pollution in our world.

The old guard that created FCC safety guidelines for Radio Frequency Radiation safety are all dead. The new Generation is "yes men". Because our current economic condition says DOD for example can't afford people. So they operate on the cheap and there no longer are people standing up saying "thats not safe". Those offices have long been closed.

Therefor #8 is the one that will be just like early America dumping bad chemicals all over. Sure they have intentions to manipulate people with Electromagnetic energy/radio waves....but they don't rationalize the damage that is currently being done. One day humanity could wake up and we'd all be sterile.

Game Over.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Regarding #5

Many forget one item that is in just about everthing we touch and eat and that is PLASTIC and BPA

Previous animal studies have associated BPA with obesity, liver problems and thyroid dysfunction, and human and animal research has shown that the chemical mimics estrogens.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1 2 3
what is the solution to number 8?
apart from going into the wilderness, far away, out of reach ( if this is a solution in the first place)

Hello friend.

Although I cannot vouch for them personally (as I have not used them yet), these devices seem to be pretty popular as EMF shields for the bio-auric field:

www.emf-health.com...

Might be worth looking into if you feel you are being saturated.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Excellent information! Thank you very much for sharing, i will do alot of research into mind control so hopefully i can become immune to it, if that's possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

In a tacit admission of what is possible, one researcher has been working with a "god helmet" to induce visions by altering the electromagnetic field of the brain.

The "one researcher" is Dr. Micheal Persinger. I am very familiar with his work, almost intimately so.... Let's just say that a research organization that I started HAS a "God Helmet" from Dr. Persinger and is doing research with it, in conjunction with Dr. Persinger. All for a better scientific understanding of the mind and its operations. Not at all for nefarious purposes....

I don't know how you (or the authors of this article, actually) are relating the work of the "God Helmet" with modern mind control. My guess is that you are inferring that some nebulous "elitist group" is using neuro-biological research as weapons to control a population. As a person who is ever cognizant of a 181 flag, I am sure that the US government *can* appropriate ideas and research for their own uses. HOWEVER, in the case of the "God Helmet," that simply is statistically unlikely given the way the Helmet works. There are certain factors involved in its engineering which would not make it effective or possible. Anyone who would claim otherwise doesn't understand the mechanics of how the device works and is simply making speculative claims.

Great thread through.....it's very interesting to say the least. Some points are very accurate and others, well....they could use some re-thinking.
edit on 1-1-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
Good stuff
I have recently become a big fan of Alan Watt and how he is able to show how the elite use predictive programming even as far back as the greek empire. T.V. combined with most of the other techniques described is in my opinion is how we are controlled. I have always thought that to control are minds is the easiest way to gain power.
edit on 31-12-2010 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

Well you just blew the lid off of it... We are monkeys and we imitate what we see

The Greeks "invented" theatre, and this is what happens... Life imitates art, and art imitates life...

Woo big mystery....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join