It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the RUSSIANS a threat to world peace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

I always wondered if that mysterious building collapse holding the old Russian Space Shuttle was secretly done by us to keep them from having something to be proud of. Research it, the contractor who was working on the building purposely brought it down, destroying their shuttle.

They really have nothing to look at as a Nation to be proud of. Just their liquor bottles which are getting more expensive and could lead to a civil war within their own country.

Hahaha... do you like Stolichnaya vodka (made in Russia) in America more expensive than Smirnoff (better, but not produced in Russia)

The shuttles were 5 or 6, so not all of them were destroyed by CIA rain
I recommend the video of Uvarov, to know the secret side of Russian programs. The now overt side is:
Buran capable of nuclear mines in space - and who said they don't have preserved Burans underground in Mount Yamantau? The booster is still in use - Energia. Unlike the US boosters that are not interchangeable.
Polyus - space based laser. The first was unsuccessful in 1987, but that time USA could only dream of such a device. Who said it was only one?
Buran orbiter www.buran.ru...
Buran, Energia, Polyus www.buran-energia.com...
www.buran-energia.com...

This is what we knew about the secret programs until recently. And in December 2009 we were surprised by a spiral and a pyramid. Facts, dear friends, facts. If USA had that, they'd demonstrate it many times pretending UFOs, as they did with their flying triangles. As they did with the robot X-37B. I don't understand why some people feel uncomfortable when seeing something like that on youtube. We cannot deny what we see. Another question is who pilots them, that is discussable.

As of national pride, the Russians have enough palaces, famous writers and composers to be proud of. They have a lot of churches too. Some are right inside the Kremlin. Russian Christmas is celebrated on January 7, you might want to watch RT.com television in English.

American newer generations seem don't know the fact the Russian imperial fleets stayed in New York and San Francisco during the Civil war to aid the Union. Some historians say, that prevented England and France to aid the Confederation. One man didn't forget, however. His name is Arnold Schwarzenegger. Together with president Medvedev they commemorated the event in California, in the presence of a new Russian warship. It might happen USA to need Russian help again. USA is already invaded - from inside. You guess by whom. Let not make dark prognosis, but USA has every chance to disintegrate like its enemy USSR. The part that remains after...(who knows what is in the store)...might find a better perspective by forgetting its arrogance and self-appointed status of world policeman, and find equal partners even friends. We have less than 2 years for that.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: adding

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I remember back in the days of the Cuban missile crisis.
Reading The Newspaper Headlines;
That Russia was going to bury The United States. I think, they are
the only superpower to have ever said them words. True they could
bury USA, and China could cover us with 2 feet of dirt! That is the
reason, WHY America needs a strong hold around Russia and China.
America is at their back doors and their front doors.
This make sense, does it not?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Hi there
It seems that Russians are not bigger menace than China, India/Pakistan, or musslim "friends" of USA...not mentioning USA itself (im sorry but what is the result of that "war on terror" beside the big massacre of cyvilians in Irak and Afganistan? And where is Osama B. L.??), and what about israeli zionists??
Im of the nation that has long history of wars and problems because of russian imperialism but today they are much les dangerous, it seems for sometime (at least till the moment they regain their economical power). Anyway- it will be more interesting to ask the same question about all the nations mentioned above...
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Based on my research, Russia has been contacted by ET at least since 1989. Whether that is a threat for the West or not, I don't know. The fact is Russia demonstrates unmatched tech. One may argue whose the Norway spiral is, but it occured on Russian territory, followed by another spiral in Siberia. One may argue when the Pyramid over Kremlin is filmed (before 2006, released the day after the spiral) but the fact is fact there is a mile long flying pyramid right over the headquarters of Russia/USSR and no one alerts the air force, nothing.

The governor - president of autonomous Kalmykia, and the former mayor of Moscow Luzhkov, are not common citizens. They were given broad platform to say what they said: Luzhkov, having a special device on his hat to communicate with ET, and the Kalmykia president to be taken onboard a spaceship. He called the aliens "humanoids".

Pravda writes articles usually around New year about unconfirmed Et stories, yet sounding very confirmed in the mouth of Pravda. Many of you may know, the printed Pravda was the first newspaper edited by Lenin, and during the communist years it was the official mouthpiece of the Communist Party of USSR. Now, the electronic version is not the same, nevertheless it is still PRAVDA (Truth in English).
Last New Year 2010 Pravda wrote a "fictional story after 20 years" of interplanetary ship landing on the Red Square, after visiting the Moon. That article was published less than a month after the release of the Kremlin pyramid video on youtube and on all Russian TVs. Here are this New Year's stories:

Southern Russia becomes attraction for aliens english.pravda.ru...
Science » Mysteries
Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?
Science » Mysteries english.pravda.ru...

The OP asked for time travel tech and other secret tech. It is a pleasure to tell the readers of ATS that Dr Valery Uvarov admits that the ground built pyramids are portals thru space-time. www.youtube.com... (you may skip the intro 17 min) I know only what he reports, I haven't been inside those pyramids
And Now Uvarov's book is advertised in Pravda in the Science section. Illusion, myth, sci-fi? Hoaxers? No, simply the Russians got the tech from someone out there, the way the Americans got their tech from someone else. Otherwise we would still use the Bell telephones of pre-WW2 and ride the old Fords. The question is not IF but Who is who. As we understand, that may change the equation of how many nukes one has, or how many more conventional planes. I don't think we should fear Russia, because it might happen Russia to be the only force capable and willing to defend some portions of the Earth for some time.

english.pravda.ru... Uvarov 'The Pyramids' Valery Uvarov's book describes a worldwide network with ET input

The OP asked about bases on Moon and Mars. All that I can say, is: they are not Russians today. There could have been Russian-American bases in the past, if the rumor corresponds to the truth. Whether there are bases today, whether American or others, or joint with ET, one should search sources like Dr. Webre, and should question every bit of info - why it is released, and whose interests it serves.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: correcting the grammar

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Looking at this seems to confirm several Alien Civilisations:

UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561

(Google that Title,some are still up,others only in the Cache)

One Source

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
According to RT they are building 5,000 bunkers around Moscow.
Now why would they do that? Unless they are expecting something
bad to happen.
America on the other hand, is building FEMA detention camps. Our Gov., should be
be building underground bunkers for it's citizens. NOT prisons..
Personally, I think America should have underground bunkers in every city.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19rn50
According to RT they are building 5,000 bunkers around Moscow.
Now why would they do that? Unless they are expecting something
bad to happen.
America on the other hand, is building FEMA detention camps. Our Gov., should be
be building underground bunkers for it's citizens. NOT prisons..
Personally, I think America should have underground bunkers in every city.

Russia already has a hell of a lot of bunkers and superbunkers for its politicians, soldiers and civilians. Moscow itself has an extensive underground bunker complex complete with railway systems.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
When Russia can afford to put uniforms on their soldiers, especially when invading small neighbor countries, then I'll be worried.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok... I've lived in Moscow for about a year. There is no danger in this country. They DO have a great military.... and they can support their troops and pay them, unlike what most people say. I met many men in the air force there. They were happy, and ready to speak about their experiences with me. (Almost every one of them wanted to know why the US scramble fighters over the east of Russia every now and then?) There is no hatred for any particular country ( besides the Caucus region ).. The government does it's best to protect it's interests. America does the best to protect it's interests. Russia has a right to be upset seeing the US getting involved in everything and trying to put strategic missiles in uncomfortable places for the Russians. How would America feel if they put missiles in Mexico? In fact, it's in their interest to be amicable with the USA nowadays because they really felt the pain of a terrorist attack in their metro not long ago. No, they are no threat to anyone without great reason. What good would it do to be enemies with other countries for them? Don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Not as much as the United States...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

American newer generations seem don't know the fact the Russian imperial fleets stayed in New York and San Francisco during the Civil war to aid the Union. Some historians say, that prevented England and France to aid the Confederation.

So RUSSIA is the reason we LOST the Civil War in America??????

Holy crap. Why are you proud you enslaved the States and helped enslave Americans????

We would have been better off if the States retained their Sovereignty and the Federal Government never turned into the monster the WORLD must suffer under now. I never knew Russia is why we lost the Civil War.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why don't you ever see the headline Psychic Wins Lottery?
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Why is a boxing ring square?

Why is a Fly called a fly and a Fish not a swim?
Why is the word Dyslexic so hard to spell?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
it is very ridiculous and silly to regard a country as a threat to world peace once it occupies a advanced technology it seems that USA like to criticise other country in this way

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Russians barely have enough money to field a technologically on par military. As recently as a twenty years ago they had fewer than a couple working helicopters in their fleet and were using aircraft that were multiple generations behind their US counterparts.

Russia is no more a threat to world piece than China is. Remember, there's only one country in the world with a military footprint all over the world and that's the US.

How safe does that make the world feel when you have national commentators saying crap like this:

Hannity Says We Should Steal Oil from Iraq and Kuwait

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by glome

Hannity is disgusting. Do you know, does he have much support from Americans?

Saddam was an American installation. Perhaps that was the plan all along; put in a puppet despot to oppress and subjugate his own people, then create an excuse to invade and 'liberate', court martial and execute the puppet and then when the timing seems right, suggest it appropriate for the 'liberator' to loot the natural resources of the 'liberated'.

Disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join