It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the RUSSIANS a threat to world peace?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Russia control a lot of natural resources like oil and gas. They are a powerful country but quiet at the moment. . . . or are they simply watching growing and preparing to pounce?

Do they hold the key to time travel technology. Have they made alliances with other worldly powers. Do they have military bases on the moon and mars. . .

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
dont for get they hold the key to vodka and mail order brides !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Every government poses major threats to "world peace". Why? Because Governments justify and promote wars. They financially back those wars. And they are more than willing to get you in the meat grinder for your country.

Different places, same story.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why don't you ever see the headline Psychic Wins Lottery?
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Why is a boxing ring square?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
Russia control a lot of natural resources like oil and gas. They are a powerful country but quiet at the moment. . . . or are they simply watching growing and preparing to pounce?

Do they hold the key to time travel technology. Have they made alliances with other worldly powers. Do they have military bases on the moon and mars. . .

Peace is just an illusion. Every day, all the way back to the dawn of time, there is a conflict between two parties somewhere on the globe. That is a constant that will never change, long as people continue to be rational actors and act only in their own self-interest instead of the good of the whole. If you eliminate resource scarcity, you'd go a long way towards reducing conflict to the point that it's negligible.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Russia really isn't a threat to anyone right now because Russia doesn't feel like being a threat to anyone right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don't think Russia is a threat of the world peace, rather the opposite - the West and especially USA is the threat for the world peace with unending conquests after the end of the Cold War.

Whether Russia acquired time travel tech, I don't know. Dr. Uvarov speaks something like that in Project Camelot interview. Whether Russia is in alliance with off-world powers, ET, I think so. Who they are?

Let make distinction between the dictatorship of Stalin, the post-Stalin much milder USSR, and the time of Perestroika that made available the Cold War to end without a shot. The fact you and I converse online, is thanks to that. In 1985 USSR had 50-60 000 nukes , plus laser weapons in space, compared to 25 000 of USA. Why didn't they shoot first and thus to avoid the collapse? USA in their position would have started WW3.

I suggest Gorbachev or his predecessors - those leaders who decided the course on Perestroika, have been given ET technology in exchange of political changes and denuclearization.

Now will say what wasn't included in my previous posts: Billy Meier the Pleiadian contactee, has received the "Henoch prophecies" in 1987. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
There among many apocalyptic pictures, it says:

And at this time, the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality.

So we get it - the Pleiadians are not on the Western side, they are on the opposite side, because of the danger the West imposes on the entire planet. The Grey, Orion and Draconians are seen to either sign treaty with USA (Grey Orion, according to Dr Burisch) or found inside US labs (Grey, Draco, according to Dulce report of Dr Salla). Some say, even on Mars we have the same company: Grey, unnamed reptilians, and Draconians (see Dr Webre's reports).

I hope to answer some of the questions. There are other ET who will manifest probably with a third or forth earthly powers. These are the Aldebaran aiding the Nazi, the Annunaki, and the Transformers/Conformers. I don't see anyone of them as positive or benevolent. So Russia actually stays as an island of a good choice. A refuge in the coming ET war? Better ally with Russia while still has a time, and kick out the Grey and Draco. Anyway the other countries won't withstand the invasion of draconian/conformer/transformers. They do not have the wormhole technology (spiral) that Russia and China have.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sometimes i think the only way to resolve this crap situation that this planet is in would be to completely start again, scrap technology and live off the land.
It would be a struggle i admit because like most western people i am a lover of the easy way out ie gadgets and fast food. I just think we are in a melting pot and it's going to go south very soon. If you take away all the threats and greed and disillusionment of power i seriously believe mankind would flourish.

Some people talk of a golden era when humans were living in peace and at one with nature and with the added bonus of far more advanced technology than the present day stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

I don't think Russia is a threat of the world peace, rather the opposite - the West and especially USA is the threat for the world peace with unending conquests after the end of the Cold War.

Whether Russia acquired time travel tech, I don't know. Dr. Uvarov speaks something like that in Project Camelot interview. Whether Russia is in alliance with off-world powers, ET, I think so. Who they are?

Let make distinction between the dictatorship of Stalin, the post-Stalin much milder USSR, and the time of Perestroika that made available the Cold War to end without a shot. The fact you and I converse online, is thanks to that. In 1985 USSR had 50-60 000 nukes , plus laser weapons in space, compared to 25 000 of USA. Why didn't they shoot first and thus to avoid the collapse? USA in their position would have started WW3.

I suggest Gorbachev or his predecessors - those leaders who decided the course on Perestroika, have been given ET technology in exchange of political changes and denuclearization.

Now will say what wasn't included in my previous posts: Billy Meier the Pleiadian contactee, has received the "Henoch prophecies" in 1987. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And at this time, the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality.

So we get it - the Pleiadians are not on the Western side, they are on the opposite side, because of the danger the West imposes on the entire planet. The Grey, Orion and Draconians are seen to either sign treaty with USA (Grey Orion, according to Dr Burisch) or found inside US labs (Grey, Draco, according to Dulce report of Dr Salla). Some say, even on Mars we have the same company: Grey, unnamed reptilians, and Draconians (see Dr Webre's reports).

I hope to answer some of the questions. There are other ET who will manifest probably with a third or forth earthly powers. These are the Aldebaran aiding the Nazi, the Annunaki, and the Transformers/Conformers. I don't see anyone of them as positive or benevolent. So Russia actually stays as an island of a good choice. A refuge in the coming ET war? Better ally with Russia while still has a time, and kick out the Grey and Draco. Anyway the other countries won't withstand the invasion of draconian/conformer/transformers. They do not have the wormhole technology (spiral) that Russia and China have.

Thank you for that excellent reply.
I have a question,
If the ETs decide to help in the way that you say they will, do you think that people who are members of the BAD countries would be treated like the bad guys also?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

what does this worm whole spiral actually do? sorry for the questions

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

Thank you for that excellent reply.
I have a question,
If the ETs decide to help in the way that you say they will, do you think that people who are members of the BAD countries would be treated like the bad guys also?

I have just read the information from that link
The prophets info was highly depressing, i couldnt find the info about side with russia to avoid negative intervention by et`s.
It said that we are all basically screwed by way of war or natural disasters.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Russia really isn't a threat to anyone right now because Russia doesn't feel like being a threat to anyone right now.

Do you think that they will be in the near future?
This subject has led me to lots of other points to look at.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Russia control a lot of natural resources like oil and gas.

Yes

They are a powerful country but quiet at the moment. . . . or are they simply watching growing and preparing to pounce?

Yes

Do they hold the key to time travel technology.

Yes

Have they made alliances with other worldly powers.

Yes

Do they have military bases on the moon and mars. . .

Yes

Everybody have a safe and happy New Years.

Now pass the Vodka
Без перевода.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Surely not. Every person is individual in these matters. I don't consider USA as a bad country, rather its secret rulers.

I recommend THE ASHTAR COMMAND Through Tuella PROJECT: WORLD EVACUATION www.thenewearth.org...
By the way, Ashtar is seen as a "renegade Pleiadian" by both Alex Collier - Andromedans, and Billy Meier - Plejarans (former name Pleiadians). Furthermore, the representatives so to speak of Andromedans and Plejarans don't like each other very much. So I do not put Angels' wings on Pleiadians either. They are the better ones than Draco.

I suggest the Rapture will be carried out by far away galaxies' civilizations, not being in any contact with the evil present in our own galaxy. Of course the Archangels will command them. Dr. Salla calls the Archangels in the Bible "Celestials" in a dimension above the known D (12 or 7). It is illogical to assume only the handful of races around us to be the only ET in the Universe. Let depart from the reasoning in Galileo time. We always do that - only with a little large horizon every next time.

Ashtar is said to have many civilizations' ships in his command.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I have just read the information from that link
The prophets info was highly depressing, i couldnt find the info about side with russia to avoid negative intervention by et`s.
It said that we are all basically screwed by way of war or natural disasters.

Yes it is not present in Henoch prophecy (Enoch... with descendants on Sirius).
It is logical - who are the opposition of the West, if not for Russia and China? I will not discuss China because there other factors play. First China is not a Christian country, while Russia is for 1000 years. And here comes the biggest religious prophecy in 20th century - Fatima. Our Lady in 1917 says that after doing many bad things, Russia (not called USSR) will convert to God, and Era of Peace will be granted to humanity. Please refer to the original text online.

Well, that means Russia both survives the final cataclysms and emerges as a peacemaker. Therefore Russia cannot be the Beast of Revelation, that is said to go to perdition instead (ref. Daniel - the Iron beast is destroyed, unlike the other 3 beasts Bear, Lion and winged Leopard who will repent). Russia is also not in the number of countries who unfortunately will be annihilated (Fatima, others).
I wondered who the Beast empire might be. Today we don't have such a power capable of invading the entire planet. Finally, for me it is an ET force that comes at a certain moment, perhaps thru seagate (Revelation 13 -out of the sea) and land based stargate (out of the earth the second beast). The Transformers fit that description most, however we don't have proofs. If such an enormous power emerges on Earth, it can aid any country/countries to become what the Bible scholars call "the revived Roman empire" to subdue the entire earth. Except for some places that Daniel mentions. Today's Jordan (Edom, Moab, and Ammon = Amman) for example will be spared, but not Egypt. Prophet Daniel didn't have today's geographical map, there are countries that appear much later. He might be shown in vision the Earth, not a flatten map but a globe, in regard who the Northern King is. (Notice: from Persia where Daniel was, or from Israel, Russia is NEast, EU is NWest, and if traveling straight North and passing the North Pole, one will reach Alaska). If some escape the beast, that means not 100% of the earth will be invaded. Others not mentioned may escape it too. Fatima prophecy clearly mentions one country - Russia, that will survive and repent, therefore we should take out Russia of the countries destroyed or country/es who are Beast's kingdom. Other nowadays messages speak of isolated protected Refuges in any country but mostly in USA, and of Brazil Amazonia as a big refuge.
I do not idealize Russia, only try to fix the puzzle according to what we have as sources.

Happy New Year!

answer to another question:
wormhole - spiral seen in Norway, originates on Russian territory. See Richard Hoagland website with precise maps, and not precise interpretation, David Wilcock with better political background, both however do not think it is Russian-made. They do not account for the next spirals:
2. Spiral in Yekaterinburg, Urals, the day after Norway
3. Spirals in China, filmed in 1988 released on youtube the weeks after
4. wormhole-spiral in Thailand, released the weeks after
Pyramids added to spirals. Kremiln is filmed before 2006. Most recently in China, a pyramid disappears in a spiral-wormhole
all is on youtube. The West doesn't demonstrate the same.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: correct

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Gliese581

what does this worm whole spiral actually do? sorry for the questions

Actually I don't know
Wormhole uses the singularity and event horizon, with time-space wrapping effects described by Hawking, Kip Thorne, and Wheeler, the Einstein's student who first proposed it.
The Russians and Chinese have it. All is on youtube. The West doesn't demonstrate the same. There was a Canadian attempt of spiral, nowhere near.

Dr. Valery Uvarov interview on Project Camelot:
pyramids built in Russia 17m www.youtube.com...
terminators of meteorites (wormholes?) 38m
Kerry Cassidy's intro: Dr Valery Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 15 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations.
Valery was representing the Russian government when he spoke to us, and has been one of their leading researchers and spokesmen in the area of UFOs and consciousness.

Russian leaders prepare the population for its own disclosure quite different. Kalmykia president and the former Mayor of Mowcow both claimed ET contacts, and the first claiming to be taken for a ride with the ET ship.

Amateur videos online represent the pyramid filmed over Kremlin (before 2006) as the Star Wars imperial cruiser of the president.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Gliese581 because: video

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Mother Russia is sitting and waiting, waiting for the American empire to collapse. When it does, there will be a vacuum of power open. China will compete for this spot (the EU has little chance). Russia holds the position.

George Carlin said it best when he wished he would be able to live to see the fall of the American Empire, and thus see the rise of the Russian and Chinese Empires.

He is dead, but we have the opportunity to see the rise of the Eastern Empires.

Russia and China... two powers that the US has little cultural or historical chance against, regardless of what Western propaganda claims.

Watch the next 20 years and Russia.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Russia is a main player in the game.

Putin inspires confidence in the Russian people and not only is sufficiently secure in his own identity as to permit Orthodox resurgence but openly practice his faith.

After Katrina, it took Bush xdays and a lot of public pressure and media condemnation to visit New Orleans, show concern and release aid funds. When the Russian forests started to burn, Putin immediately visited the local fire station to collect a plane and go firefighting. Which leader was most likely to inspire confidence in his people and which leader made himself global laughing stock?

But if Russia are a 'threat' to world peace, I would be very suprised. Outside the former states of the USSR, I do not think Russia is planning to start any wars but I do think Putin would not hesitate to protect Russian interests and any aggressors would be forcefully repelled.

But hey, let's not bother to consider actual world players, let's indulge in a little obscurum per obscurius (ET discussions).

edit on 1/1/2011 by teapot because: add a bit

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The only concern for Russia right now is the price of Vodka has gone up for them.

The only threat they pose to anything is the bottom of a liquor bottle.

I always wondered if that mysterious building collapse holding the old Russian Space Shuttle was secretly done by us to keep them from having something to be proud of. Research it, the contractor who was working on the building purposely brought it down, destroying their shuttle.

They really have nothing to look at as a Nation to be proud of. Just their liquor bottles which are getting more expensive and could lead to a civil war within their own country.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Humanity is a threat to world peace...geography is irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join