It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Former Israeli President Convicted of Rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I love how the family says they'll stand by his innocence by with his own confession he tried to pay them off. It was already in the news by then, so that's not the reason. And you don't pay false rape accusers, you fight them in court and clear your name. He withdrew his offer for money, as they were not going to take it, and decided to fight for his honor in court...

WRONG MOVE!

I hope he gets raped regularly in jail.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think Israel is the only country in the world that head of state raped his underlings. This country is also stuffed to the gills with wanted war criminals that dare not leave the country.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This was just posted yesterday. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Any research done to back that up, or is it just a 'gut feeling'?

Maybe the first country to ever convict a president of that, seeing how negatively that reflects on the country they could've easily let this one slip.

By the way, the president is not the head of state and has no actual political authority..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

The president is the head of state even if the executive power rests upon the prime minister. In a parliamentary system, the set up is like that and very different to the US system.

The former Israeli president was a repeat rapist; you might have to go back to medieval history to find an equivalent criminal in power.

Not even Hitler raped his underlings.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Again- Any research to back that up, or are you just stating your opinions as facts?

At any rate, you're talking as if Israel knew he was a rapist when he was appointed, when in fact not only they didn't, they did nothing to cover it up and fired him and prosecuted him as soon as it was found out...

I mean, really, with the amounts of political scandal cover ups going on world wide you'd think Israel's going out with this and following it through would be admirable..

Hitler didn't have to rape, he has researchers doing the raping for him-
www.bigeye.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Hitler didn't have to rape, he has researchers doing the raping for him-

While Israel merely harvest organs..
That's rape of the WORST kind..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Again- Any research to back that up, or are you just stating your opinions as facts?

Again you seem to indicate that you have no idea what the difference is between the nature of research and the nature of discourse.

Do you want me to examine the sexual proclivities of your pervert president or prove a negative that no other world leader in history has convicted of rape?

At any rate, you're talking as if Israel knew he was a rapist when he was appointed, when in fact not only they didn't, they did nothing to cover it up and fired him and prosecuted him as soon as it was found out...

At any rate Israel is a criminal state and as a citizen of that violent state, you should always assume your leadership since 1948 are doing some terrible on the sly. Currently there are over 150 Israelis in the military chain of command wanted for war crimes and have Interpol arrest warrants being sought.

I mean, really, with the amounts of political scandal cover ups going on world wide you'd think Israel's going out with this and following it through would be admirable..

I see, while you require a research from me for my every utterance, you summit your paranoid speculations of cover ups of the wrong doings of governments who have done no one harm, who do not assassinate people they subjugate, who do not subjugate anyone, who do not have armies of sayanim who do do not cheat and chive for a terrorist state.

Hitler didn't have to rape, he has researchers doing the raping for him

You zionists rape the Palestinians every day. Who are you trying to kid. Every Israeli rapes the Palestinians off their land, home, water, air, food, livelihood, culture (you even steal their homous, felafel and olive oil), the fish in the see and worst of all you gut them for their internal organs and hustle them through New Jersey rabbis and other means.

A nation of rapists with a rapist president!!!! LOL!!!!!!

edit on 3-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So does china, so does the U.S, so does any country in the world. Organ harvesting exists everywhere, as does mugging, prostitution, murder.. It's a criminal activity and it's illegal in Israel..

But no, it happens in Israel so Israel must be the organ harvesting capitol of the world, right?

Sheesh..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Will you cut the bull# out?

You make points you can't prove, fine, whatever,

Then you avoid recognizing the one argument that actually matters in this whole conversation and that is the fact that he was elected before he was a rapist.

Then you talk as if Israel is the only country in the world that's doing something terrible on the sly, when you know for a fact that every country in the world is involved in espionage, false flag, etc.

Paranoid speculation? Between the Vatican covering up molestation, Berlusconi's sex scandals, the pedophile scandal in the UK, Arab leaders and one hour marriages there's not much room left for speculation...

Embarrassing things get covered up, or diminished.

As for your last comment- Are you intentionally trying to drag this down to the level of hate talk?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

oh please. oh please. All heads of state and major government officials probably do the same thing.

The supreme ayotolla in Iran for instance has sex parties. If he, the spiritual leader of shiite islam, can do this, than its a safe bet that obama and the other heads of state are part of a 'ayes wide shut' type crowd.

top topics

join