It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hey Rishiana,

I cant say I have met any demons. I have had one successful astral experience using techniques a friend taught me. I started a thread on it a while back, feel free to have a look and tell me what you think.

I do think that I have encountered angels though. The experience happened when I used to frequent an Assembly of God church in North Carolina. There was a guest speaker doing a revivial at the time, talking about sacrifice and giving your stuff to less fortunate, and how that God would reward you if you did.

My father was going through a rough time in his life so he stood up and adressed the congregation. After the service was over that evening, these 2 guys that none of us had ever seen at this church walk up to my father.

They were dressed in shirt, tie, black slacks and black long coats (not trench coats but the type that go to the knee). I was 15 at the time (34 now) and I still remember it all so clearly. They were both pretty tall one blonde hair one black hair. The blonde did all the talking.

The blonde one spoke to my father assuring him that everything would work out for the best, and to continue giving as he could. The blonde then gestured in a "ancient" sort of way down the pew to the rest of us and said "so this is your family?" My dad started introducing all of us. And when it was my turn the Blonde focused on me and it was so odd.

He reached out to shake my hand, and as my eyes locked with his, it was like he was looking right into my soul, and I remember realizing that his true purpose there was to meet me. I felt very exposed.....my spirit did anyway. Then they left us.

I went outside in the entry way to the church and everyone was milling around talking, and I saw the 2 of them just standing off to one side with hands clasped in front of them (again the stance looked "ancient" kind of out of place) and they were just watching everyone.

I never saw them again.

Your OP made me think of this encounter, and I felt I should share it here.

Take care!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yeah I know that now. That and its kind of a curse / blessing in a way. Not many people do get to see what I have seen I guess. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Thanks for your post and that man you met. He sounds like your angel to be so to speak. Your guide to another place. Very nice story I enjoyed it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana,
I liked your thread. It's nice to come across other people who know about the never ending war for power between the Force of Light and the Force of the Dark ones. My friends and I still 'watch' from time to time, to see how things are going on, and like someone mentioned , yes, there was a time in 2007 when it looked like the dark warriors were winning.
But recently I have been AP-ing and noticed that our angels are putting up a helluva a fight lately, and are winning.
The demons are the ones making the veil thinner on purpose to cause confusion and fear in human kind. No one really knows when this war started (at the beginning of time?) and when it will end. It's a constant battle.

Well first off, its true. Second off.... quit killing demons pointlessly, you just made my boil brain and me become really urked. Third off, if you were to fight me you'd lose. Yeah..... long story short I'm a demon/priestess in the astral realm. Also, I have my own guardians but most of mine are demonic overlords or warriors of another race.

This sounded a little too aggressive for a Light worker. Does this mean you are a demon priestess? Are you on the demons' side? What were you trying to say here? Could you please explain? It wasn't clear to me, and thanks in advance.
I have been a Light warrior, and battled many demons with my guardian angels. I have even been taken by my angels to their 'headquarters' and shown how they prepare for battle. (Which armor they wear, how the different colors of armor mean different ranks, etc.)
So , I have also seen the battle first hand.

Have you witnessed any of the battle?

I enjoy this thread.
F&S for you.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Well before I was visited by a god whom claimed to be my future husband as crazy as this sounds I was a normal human being changed. Lots has happened and I suppose you could say the light side is winning. Very much so infact but it is far from over. A lot of problems shall arise that can't be fixed my normal means and I have a feeling when that time comes I probably wont be here to fix. Instead I'll probably be a part of the solution. All I can say is be well, don't worry, and fight to the best of your capabilities. By no means am I evil. Have a good day and thank you very much for your post.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

The demons are the ones making the veil thinner on purpose to cause confusion and fear in human kind. No one really knows when this war started (at the beginning of time?) and when it will end. It's a constant battle.

I'd like to post my theory about what is happening in this other world while trying to remain neutral. In the beginning there was this person who told everyone about something called a spirit, "you". Before this the astral was like a big undefined soup with shapes forming and dissolving. Now this was just a theory but that is what the astral is about; thoughts. But it reformed the human sphere, there was now land and spirits dwelling like nomads. At some time someone was tired of always having to move around and came up with the idea of a soul, likening it to a house and this because of this theory many smaller spheres were created with individual spirits inhabiting their own soul.

So the physical body creates the human spirit and the human spirit creates the soul, after death there is the transition to the soul where the spirit continues to exist for all of eternity. Now each spirit had their own house which they could store their memories, ideas, all experiences, some agreed to become neighbours by accepting the same faith which is something like the formation of a country where it's residents agreed upon creating streetnames and assigning numbers to houses so spirits could assign a meeting place and move from A to B at an agreed time.

The soul governed the spirit and each spirit governed their own soul, choosing how to see itself only restricted by it's imagination, any unwanted visitors were easily expelled or denied access. There was no war, things only became better.

Until when certain forces came up with an idea to conquer and unite all souls. They made up this larger sphere which encompasses all other spheres. That way this larger soul has complete authority over all other souls. It's like all houses are being broken down and the bricks being transported to some other place to expand this larger house and all spirits get a room there. Which might sound great because every spirit wants to belong to something bigger but how it will turn out is that this larger force dictates all souls how to exist.

Before this joining of spheres, a spirit could be with another spirit and create everything they wanted and could imagine in their own private infinity. Earth is where they would be created and "made" like a factory, ideally everyone would be taught everything about existence. They were free to go as they please, the only boundary being imagination.

After, 2 spirits would not be told about existence as it is but an alternate version. They would have to ask the supreme authorities' permission for anything they would want to do, for example to be with another spirit and they could only be together inside their own finite rooms. Forget about changing even a grass halm in the garden without the permission of the master. There's no escape since all residents are made to believe outside this larger sphere there is nothing at all and since they are not taught how to create they can't create anything in this void, but those highest authorities can. And only if pleased and this can be done by working for them, for example think of cleaning one's own house, these spirits do not want to clean anything just have fun so they made this big house and allowed people to live there but only if they clean up their mess for them. This way many souls have to do chores while a minority gets the good life, just like on earth.

In reality however the astral is infinite and houses many spheres besides the human sphere. Some see through it all and understand the catch but most do not and stay inside for all eternity even trying to prevent others from escaping. The way this scheme is constructed only the highest authority can communicate with the real outside (which is a different outside to the 'resident souls' on the inside from that highest authorities' perspective) which it never will if only because it is too busy inside the human sphere (and for fears of radical change that would occur). Nothing from the outside can enter since there is only one single point of contact and this is controlled by the same that controls this sphere which controls all other spheres within.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I hate to say this but what you talk of is "VERY" dangerous and close to my understanding except you don't know head or squat of higher authority life etc. I doubt the highers are as cruel as you make them out to be in here and from my seeing and dealing with some they are mostly misunderstood and diserve nothing but respect. Speaking like this can get you in more trouble then you realise.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
related to astral projection and other altered states . . .

anyone know anything about giant insects that look like horned beetles?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

I hate to say this but what you talk of is "VERY" dangerous and close to my understanding except you don't know head or squat of higher authority life etc. I doubt the highers are as cruel as you make them out to be in here and from my seeing and dealing with some they are mostly misunderstood and diserve nothing but respect. Speaking like this can get you in more trouble then you realise.

I believe everyone is free in the astral, that's why there is no authority to me, at least in my space there's no authority but myself. I don't accept any hierarchy at all even though there are spaces in the astral where there are hierarchies but those are what I consider to be the bad places. Before you know it, those beings with authority will make demands on what to believe and ask you to do things for them on earth. I can't get into trouble as I have nothing to lose, there's nothing to fear.
edit on 29/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

O_O You lost me there.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I didn't try to create fear just warn you based on what I have experienced.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

I didn't try to create fear just warn you based on what I have experienced.

Thanks for the warning, even though it falls to deaf ears. In the astral the only thing to fear is fear itself, sounds cliche but that's what I've come to believe and there's nothing that can change my mind. There's nothing there that can hurt you unless you accept there is, it's either fighting against yourself or fighting beings which have no power until you believe they have.

So tell me why would it be dangerous. Don't tell me there's evil beings out to get me because of my beliefs, that's so unoriginal.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I agree with Dragonfly79 here.
As long as you have your trusty spirit guide, who can help you at the beginning, when you don't know how to travel, you have nothing to fear.

I've done the journey so many times, and have never encountered anything trying to hurt me. I have seen bad spirits/demons during AP, but they had nothing on me, because I began my AP with protecting myself with white light, and asking for my guardian angels for protection during my travel.
But deep down inside I have a feeling that if I wasn't traveling with my spirit guide, I would still be able to spot the bad spirits and stir out of their way. Their aura is usually black, that's a big give-away.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: always spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join