It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Rishiana
Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Rishiana

For example, I can freely stay up there and check where my astral soul is "AND" I can mentally connect with someone who holds demons within them and allows ourselves to be connected. Though that might be pushing the limits for some of ya'lls beliefs >,<

Out of curiousity, how did you verify wether that person whom you mentally connect with is actually the same? Have you made agreements on earth, spoken to eachother with full comphrension of what you were doing? Because in the astral there are no passports or ways to identify eachother' souls (imo a soul does not exist in "the" common astral, rather it can manifest in the astral), this can only be done on earth by people who know a great deal about how this verification process works.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)
Okay, two souls can connect through kinship, friendship, love, etc. When a "CERTAIN" soul is connnected with certain people from said souls past, that soul automatically remembers bits and pieces of the other persons said soul. "THEN" when you happen to come across said souls whether talking to them irl "OR" talking to them online (As I seem to have the natural ability to do) you can tell which souls you've met or talk to. Thats how "I" would describe it.

Ok I have a similar theory except for the "automatically" part and how one can tell. I don't like that because if you had a car you would want to drive it yourself and not that it all happens automatically. There are cars today which can drive by computer but even then I would want to know every detail about it before I'd trust it. I guess it's a male thing to strip the car apart figuring out how it works while females just trust everything is ok.
edit on 10/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Uh huh and what is your actual theory? You didn't quite give me one. Just one on cars really....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi I recently found the thread on the Astral War brewing and its definitely an interesting topic so I decided to throw in some questions I had. I was curious on a few things though and wanted to get more clarification. How long have you, ( Rishiana or anyone else) been sensing or tracking this war? In the conflict, who are the opposing forces? It appears that one of the groups of beings maybe those in the black cloaks. Rishiana mentioned they are called,

Dacrasi Nevrasha group. Otherwise known as the Killeroprasi Demeracrisini Of Death
. Has anyone seen any identifying marks on them, other than of course the cloaks. Maybe something on there back or arms? Well that's all for now feel free to U2U me as well if you wish, id be happy to go into detail on the specifics behind my questions.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think Dragonfly is saying that you both have a similar method in which you connect to another persons soul while astral projecting. The main differences from what I gather is while you connection type is more automatic. Dragonfly's sounds like more of a scan than a connection. At least that's what I get from

Ok I have a similar theory except for the "automatically" part and how one can tell.
The car references were for visualization I assume, but all that aside. Could you both go into a bit more detail on your methods of connection both sound pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
in an infinite universe, wars would be everywhere - stone age to super tech, low consciousness to upper consciousness. We dont know enough about whats happening to give a definite statement but its obvious that the water in the pot is rumbling, that calm bubbly phase before the rolling boil.

Will we be purified in the boil? Or will we rise from the water as steam?

Intense times for sure, regardless of analogies, truth and lies.

The heart will show us the path. A "Demon" would fall from that narrow road, should he make chase.

So long as he doesnt drag you down with him - We'll be okay.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by J182Razor

I think Dragonfly is saying that you both have a similar method in which you connect to another persons soul while astral projecting. The main differences from what I gather is while you connection type is more automatic. Dragonfly's sounds like more of a scan than a connection. At least that's what I get from

Ok I have a similar theory except for the "automatically" part and how one can tell.
The car references were for visualization I assume, but all that aside. Could you both go into a bit more detail on your methods of connection both sound pretty interesting.
I see what you are saying now. Yeah, its kind of hard to describe mine in detail.Its kind of like I "FEEL" the soul and its emotions and wave length patterns. Though the ones I'm really sensitive to are the negative wave lengths. Those that most either pick up and ignore or wish to ignore. ~Shrugs~ But that is how best I can't describe my way connecting to a soul.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
in an infinite universe, wars would be everywhere - stone age to super tech, low consciousness to upper consciousness. We dont know enough about whats happening to give a definite statement but its obvious that the water in the pot is rumbling, that calm bubbly phase before the rolling boil.

Will we be purified in the boil? Or will we rise from the water as steam?

Intense times for sure, regardless of analogies, truth and lies.

The heart will show us the path. A "Demon" would fall from that narrow road, should he make chase.

So long as he doesnt drag you down with him - We'll be okay.

Hmm, I can see where are you are going with this, but what do you mean; Will we be purified in the boil? My answer this would be yes, most of us will. As for rising into steam, are you talking about the resurrection there or something different? I know many demons will stray off the path to good but there are a few who... are neautral is the best way to put it. Talk more about your views?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hi Rishi, I got your U2U. Sadly I cant reply till i reply to a few more posts lol but no worries. But that makes sense, its an interesting way to sense someone. Has the added benefit of focusing on those trying to avoid being sensed too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thats very true, conflict can occur through the full range of experiential reality. I think whats important now is looking at ways of restoring a balance. There is a balance and flow in everything. It is this balance that seems to be getting more and more out of sync. Maybe we will hit a point were there is just a massive cleansing/purification that occurs as a result. Im not sure but hey thats why where here right.

reply to post by Gradius Maximus

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by J182Razor
Thats very true, conflict can occur through the full range of experiential reality. I think whats important now is looking at ways of restoring a balance. There is a balance and flow in everything. It is this balance that seems to be getting more and more out of sync. Maybe we will hit a point were there is just a massive cleansing/purification that occurs as a result. Im not sure but hey thats why where here right.

reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Someone hit the nail on the head. Keep that way of thinking and you as well as everyone else in our boat will get through these astral wars just fine. Me on the other hand.... I'm about to faint in real life from pain and exhaustion @_@

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Rishiana,

I have never been on any Astral trips myself but you have had a lot of experiences. Tell me, throughout all your journeys has any insight or information come to you regarding the phenomena of reincarnation ? It is a theory of mine that the controllers of this planet created the reincarnation process as a way to trap souls who are not very awakened into constantly returning to planet Earth. There could be any number of reasons for them doing this, and I have a specific idea, but that is not relevant here and I am too lazy to go into it all now after being online reading for hours.

Anyway, what are your thoughts - if indeed any of your experiences to date have given you cause to stop and ponder the reincarnation issue.

Also, on a side note but sort of connecting : Some (like myself) believe the Astral realms to be a matrix of sorts, much like Earth but just on the subtler levels. By matrix I mean a prison or trap for the soul. I have read many books about AP and the consensus is there are a finite number of planes out there and this basically comes to a halt at the very top level where the so called GODLY PARADISE or whatever exists, and you are in some blissed out Nirvana, at one with the Divine, and there is nowhere else to go.

I am very suspicious of this *nowhere else to go* belief as it is basically a belief implanted in humankind by these so called Ascended-Masters who like to market the whole reincarnation process as something unavoidable and necessary for all souls. There is basically a bunch of self-appointed *masters* trying to tell us how it is up there. And people Astral projecting seem to get told, on their journeys out there, that there is one ultimate plane to aspire to and then after that, nothing ??? It sounds to me as if humanity is being influenced to enter a reality that was created by others whose main objective is to keep the human souls trapped within one of it's various Astral planes in between endless rounds of reincarnation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Rishiana,

I have never been on any Astral trips myself but you have had a lot of experiences. Tell me, throughout all your journeys has any insight or information come to you regarding the phenomena of reincarnation ? It is a theory of mine that the controllers of this planet created the reincarnation process as a way to trap souls who are not very awakened into constantly returning to planet Earth. There could be any number of reasons for them doing this, and I have a specific idea, but that is not relevant here and I am too lazy to go into it all now after being online reading for hours.

Anyway, what are your thoughts - if indeed any of your experiences to date have given you cause to stop and ponder the reincarnation issue.

Also, on a side note but sort of connecting : Some (like myself) believe the Astral realms to be a matrix of sorts, much like Earth but just on the subtler levels. By matrix I mean a prison or trap for the soul. I have read many books about AP and the consensus is there are a finite number of planes out there and this basically comes to a halt at the very top level where the so called GODLY PARADISE or whatever exists, and you are in some blissed out Nirvana, at one with the Divine, and there is nowhere else to go.

I am very suspicious of this *nowhere else to go* belief as it is basically a belief implanted in humankind by these so called Ascended-Masters who like to market the whole reincarnation process as something unavoidable and necessary for all souls. There is basically a bunch of self-appointed *masters* trying to tell us how it is up there. And people Astral projecting seem to get told, on their journeys out there, that there is one ultimate plane to aspire to and then after that, nothing ??? It sounds to me as if humanity is being influenced to enter a reality that was created by others whose main objective is to keep the human souls trapped within one of it's various Astral planes in between endless rounds of reincarnation.
Well, I can tell you through many of my journeys I've found out "WHAT" exactly my soul is and who I am. Whether you wish to believe that or not is up to you though. On another note, we are all different and all the realms are pretty much endless for as far and long as I can see. But I will tell you this, the prison is Earth. This is... from what "I'VE" learned... is where certian souls are sent as punishment for wrong doings in the astral realm or are sent here to keep the balance. Thus we have the psychos, serial killers, leaders both good and bad, the teachers, and then there are those blessed with ignorance and a wonderful life. People who in my eyes don't even know what they "HAVE" and if they do they abuse it. But anyway.... yeah... this is what I have learned. As for reincarnation... yeah.... I get where your going.... "YES" our souls can be reincarnated but it is a process that is painful and can literaly make you insane in some cases. As for me.... by fluke or what not I came here with a vision before I was born and my memories of my past lives trapped within me. A vision of white snow.... a battle.... hating someone.... death and pain.... yeah..... but that is irrelevant here. Your the first person I've actually told any of this to. I think its about time someone who might have some knowledge of the higher ups of our society in astral matters learns this. Which means I think you have the knowledge by the way ^_^
edit on 17-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Also, on a side note but sort of connecting : Some (like myself) believe the Astral realms to be a matrix of sorts, much like Earth but just on the subtler levels. By matrix I mean a prison or trap for the soul.

That is what seperation is for, so no one can trap another's soul. Whatever you call a soul proves to be prone to entrapment it's a fake, made up, not the real thing! On Earth we get the chance to see through this.

I have read many books about AP and the consensus is there are a finite number of planes out there and this basically comes to a halt at the very top level where the so called GODLY PARADISE or whatever exists, and you are in some blissed out Nirvana, at one with the Divine, and there is nowhere else to go.

I am very suspicious of this *nowhere else to go* belief as it is basically a belief implanted in humankind by these so called Ascended-Masters who like to market the whole reincarnation process as something unavoidable and necessary for all souls. There is basically a bunch of self-appointed *masters* trying to tell us how it is up there. And people Astral projecting seem to get told, on their journeys out there, that there is one ultimate plane to aspire to and then after that, nothing ???

Could it be if you would see what is after that you would be so compelled to go there you might become suicidal, having seen paradise in it's full splendor then comparing this world with that one for the remainder of your life?

It sounds to me as if humanity is being influenced to enter a reality that was created by others whose main objective is to keep the human souls trapped within one of it's various Astral planes in between endless rounds of reincarnation.

Those planes could be interpreted as mental states. If you can feel bliss independent of the surroundings (including others), you could go anywhere without anything affecting your feeling, or state of mind, or whatever you wish to call this experience of existence. Many people can only feel bliss because of something/one else and so can feel pain too because of something, without much control over themselves, then they seek to change the other (instead of changing their own reaction to the other) and so the theatre goes on and on. So it does not have to be an end station.

But I get what you're saying, being lured into something, making others believe something is paradise - just one catch which you have to find out yourself once you're there.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by J182Razor

Permanent marks..on the body are usually left by the "coup de gras" that caused you to leave your last incarnation.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Reincarnation is painful..Childbirth is one of the most dangerous things a creature can go through.You say you died in a battle during your last incarnation?..personaly i find that interesting..as when I was about five I had a vivid dream of being ambushed at the bottom of a hill below a temple their was a group of us fighting with swords and spears in ancient greek type helmets.I got stabbed by a spear in the right kidney area...the mark is still there.I had an affinity for the type of sword and helmet up till I was about sixteen.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

Reincarnation is painful..Childbirth is one of the most dangerous things a creature can go through.You say you died in a battle during your last incarnation?..personaly i find that interesting..as when I was about five I had a vivid dream of being ambushed at the bottom of a hill below a temple their was a group of us fighting with swords and spears in ancient greek type helmets.I got stabbed by a spear in the right kidney area...the mark is still there.I had an affinity for the type of sword and helmet up till I was about sixteen.
Hmm.... I get acny a lot but I doubt that is a scar. As for real scars... I have one right underneath my chin from when I fell into a large piece of concrete and it peired right into the skin. I refused stitches and they actually told my parents later I didn't need any so yeah. That and most of my cuts heal rather quickly depending on how severe they are.

Oh yeah, and as for reincarnation being painful. Yeah, it is painful. I remember not wanting to be alive. I tried killing myself countless times on Earth.... tried to swallow fifty seven two hundred milligram tablets once. Woke up puking my guts up and drank some orange juice for the pain in my chest and I was fine. Never tried to do that again though. All my other attempts with pills..... I got high as heck unfortunately.... that and a pounding headache.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OK i have to say it....it is called the war of souls.....fighters in the war of souls have been marked since birth....there are three sides.....the light who have the witches mark (5 pointed star on the writeing hand formed in the natural lines ) the saide of dark...(an anarchy A formed in the natural lines of the writing hand and the side of grey those who can be swayed to either side they have both....i have both.....i chose the side of light....i chose to fight for humans to have the right to learn and grow the side of dark sees earth much like a prison the side of light sees it as a school.....our earthly exsistence really is our school time.....and the side of light is winning because humans no longer tolorate terrisom and we slowly are realizing that it really IS a good idea to take care of the planet. and there are other things

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by saboinia

Not to be offensive but in my journeys I see that none of what you spoke of makes any sense to me. Sorry if it seems rude but I just don't see it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Killing your self is never the answer no mater what so do your best to continue on at some point you will reach inner peace, also do you know that most people will never see the supernatural like you have, call it a gift or a curse but there's a reason you were shown such things and the reason is for you to figure out, it's obviously different for different people, but suicide is never the answer.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join