It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Rishi,

I wanted to chime in, being one of the resident "spookologists." I have seen what you are talking about for several years. I have collaborated with people from a variety of cultures and faiths and we have all had the same consensus: the veil is thinning every day. Right now, I feel as if there is a "fog" of sorts. My personal abilities have been hampered, and my meditations are for naught. This isn't even to mention the fact that I cannot Astrally Walk as I used to. The last time I was there, all I saw were thousands upon thousands of bodies: all men in black cloaks, lying face down on the ground with golden spears in their backs. I was forcefully thrown back into my body, and that's the last time that I walked.

I understand why your initial post is so jumbled. There is far too much information to type at once, and your mind cannot focus enough to put one word in front of the other. I feel very much the same way. I think your disclaimer is unneeded, as those that challenge your beliefs and your feelings will only make you stronger (as Saturn mentioned).

Saturn is right, however. There is no "concrete proof" outside of "feelings." I have struggled to "prove" my stance for years now. It wasn't until I started collecting empirical data that I found more people were interested in listening to what I have to say. He is also right in saying that you should check all physical reasons for getting these feelings, before relying solely on your feelings. I use a Tri-Field meter as well as cameras, recording devices, et al. in trying to disprove things that I am feeling. However, as my experience grows, so does my trust in my own feelings. I use many of these devices for the benefit of clients and for the benefit of the scientific community. I know these things exist. It is my job to prove that they do, one way or another.

------

Saturn, I wanted to address you personally, if I may, because I understand where you are coming from personally. I think what Rishi is saying is reflective of many of us in the world that are sensitive to things outside of accepted scientific practices. I respect your views and your methods of achieving some sort of evidence. You are one of my favorite skeptics on the site because of your respectful nature. So kudos to you.

In less than a month's time, I will be finished compiling the data that I have collected for the past year. I aim to prove that there is indeed something tangible going on in this world, whether it be an alternate dimensional war, or whether it be that there are many people on this Earth that are more attune to the natural ebb and flow of the universe than others. The point of this compilation of data is to prove that people are sensing something. Once I compile this data I will personally invite you to go over it with a fine toothed comb, and I will invite everybody to go over it. I really do think that I am on to something in my "A Strange Feeling as of Late" thread.

-------

Rishi, my advice to you is to record every dream, every vision you have in a dream diary of sorts. I would also suggest filming yourself dreaming at night, as Saturn suggested. I have done this many times over the course of the past few years, and I have gotten some very interesting things on tape. If you feel that you are having "night visitors" might I suggest that you research grounding, centering, and shielding, as well as coming up with a personal mantra to calm you and keep you safe. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, and the things that go bump in the night are nothing to be afraid of. They have no power on this side, and they will only make you think they do. Stand up, fight back, and be strong. We'll all get through this, skeptic and believer alike.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Actually if you are waking up with aches and pains you are actually experiencing repercussion which means there is some kind of etheric projection occuring too. I have said this before and I will say it again get expert help. There is little to be learnt of a practical nature via internet chat. It is not purely astral projection. You are on a slippery slope and may loose your sanity or worse.

Feel free to hate me for offering unsolicited advice. You would never try to learn to swim or enter a swimming competition on the internet but you try and learn occult techniques on the internet!
edit on 31-12-2010 by tiger5 because: Add a para

edit on 31-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amadeus30
I've also had some strange experiences/feelings lately and i'll give you my opinion on what is going on.. the veil is getting thin.

see i believe there is a "veil" that separates this world and the spiritual world and i think that it's thinning out. Ghost sightings, ufo sightings and such is a momentary glimpse to the other side, a glimpse into a world we can't even begin to understand.

An Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

wiki

I think that the apocolypse won't be the end of the world... but it will be the end of life as we know it, as the world on the other side and this world merge as the veil is lifted.

The Bible talks about in the end times men's hearts will fail them from fright and they'll hide and pray the mountains will fall and cover them. I believe this is what was being talked about, we can't imagine what's being hidden from us or what will be "revealed" when the time comes.

I have a pet theory about about the astral worlds - at the end of a (yuga) cycle as in gold siver bronze iron, the astral worlds all just shift down a gear, and the lowest astral plane - the sinkhole full of the densest forms, condenses straight into the physical - resulting in a lot of new elementary matter forming in the interior of the earth, causing a new round of earth expansion, earthquakes, volcanoes, continental landmasses recurving to the new diameter, mountain building, lands rising and falling etc.

Presumably there will be all sorts of wierd forms suddenly appearing in the physical for a while - and the new lowest plane will have been scrubbed clean of all the acumulated nastness of 26,000yrs.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Hi Rishiana,

Well I must admit I’m a bit of a skeptic of this ‘astral plane’ stuff. You would have to describe to me what exactly what this term means, it’s too vague. It just makes me want to ask loads of questions, like…
Is this the same plane all those shamen, alchemists and dreaming aborigines go? Is your ‘astral’ plane the same as someone else’s? Are you projecting your inner world onto the outer world? How can you negotiate this world without a guide, or a map? Don’t you need some knowledge of the players?
This ‘dark war that’s brewing’ is it inside you or outside you…out here in the world so to speak or is it representative of some unconscious material that needs resolution. You know Jung had a method of bringing unconscious contents to the surface called ‘active imagination’ and in keeping with his ‘mystical side’ maintained that these contents particularly archetypal figures have an autonomy and ‘life of their own’. This is not implying that it’s all your imagination but instead, that there may be something else going on here. It could even be just as magical and mysterious as your ‘astral plane’. All you have to do in the inner realm is, set the stage…and the drama will unfold.
And what about those demons that “tell you stuff that is so familiar or that scares you”.
That’s all said demons can do really so nothing to worry about there. Demons only reflect your fears, just be brave. Perhaps you’re being ‘swamped’ by your unconscious. Who knows this may be a great opportunity that is presenting itself.
So Rishiana, having said all that could you describe what you mean by ‘astral plane’?
And is this war internal or external?

Regards Midicon
Well.... can I tell you in a U2 its kind of complicated and even if I explained it on here there are bits and pieces that shouldn't be said aloud or even told. I think thats why I am having trouble right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I don't know if EM fields are what is bothering you but the fact you had two now three people elude to this type of technology suggests that maybe you should look into it if not for your self then for a person who might need your help later down the road and this might be there problem, you did say you try and help people which is commendable....

I think in your case it's probably some of what you already got at, i'm sure when stuff happened to you or others you do research on this type of phenomenon and draw your own conclusions which i'm sure is pretty accurate i do the same when i witness or experience stuff...

But what i mean by electromagnetic fields being used as weapons is direct energy weapons....there a type of technology that was originally supposed to be for crowd control but there being used on innocent victims for experimental use, kind of like a advanced MK-Ultra...

What happends is they modify the electromagnetic field around you through low frequency and this can have different effects on people from hearing your electronic equipment cracking to trying to change your whole perception on how you view life in a very contrived hive mind state...

People become TI's (targeted individuals) for different reasons form being a whistleblower to making the wrong person mad or knowing too much to some times just being another experiment they randomly chose, like i said i talked to more then one person who was a victim of this and the reasons veri...

Anyway just thought i'd give my two cents...good thread tho makes you think.
Ah, I see what your getting at. You know what... I might just save up money and buy one. Use it in my a spare time for ghosts afterwards as someone said up above. Considering the fact I see shadow like human figures in my house every now and again.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well I fell foul of the powers that be in 1998 and recieved 10 years of microwave harrassment,psychotronic warfare,black magic and occult technology attacks,I've had goetic demons,egyptian gods all sorts of things to deal with so your astral world is very real,Id seriously suggest you seek out a native american shaman or such to teach you spiritual self defense in these realms you don't want your soul taken while your out visiting,only knew one guy good at this stuff by the name of Donohue he was trained by a Major from CIA black ops,these aren't very healthy realms as theres not much amenable to humans in them,this guy went very dark,turned satanist Id be very careful it can be a way to the dark side.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

There is a thread in here that talks about seeing shadow people apparently it's a pretty commen sighting , you should check it out it's worth a read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
HI, Ok I will be polite even thou its not normally what I do.

I love this stuff, been trying for ages I did the staring at candle light for 8mins trick then shut your eyes and follow the flame. After a while you go through a tunnel, literally like a vortex you see on the sci-fi channels. But by the time that happens the flame imprint has faded and I lose it. meanwhile I hear a three tone ringing really loud even after I stop it take ages to go away(its nothing like iv ever heard its not Tinnitus).

I have lots of the alpha or gamma frequency mp3s, I cant recall atm. To get your mind calm or something. Ebooks as well as a timer that goes off at intervals to keep me awake so I can have an obe.I managed to rise backward out of my body once but I jumped with a fright.

Not a pro at all but I thought id add something. I'm not really sure what this thread is about, so there's a my input. I would be interested in hearing yours OP.
Thats very, very interesting and its just a thread I have had about experiences in the astral realm really. I'd have to make a better one when my head is clear. Perhaps one with more insight on what I was wanting to talk about. Really the point of this thread is to attract the people that "KNOW" what I'm rambling about here. A few have come and tried to deduce it but unless you have "BEEN" through what I have been through and learned it you can't do a thing with the thread. Kind of a risk but I'm willing to take it ^_^
edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information and a spelling error

Yeah its hard to talk about this stuff, even when you tell people the light stuff you hear you self saying it an think... that's it they already think I'm weird b4 you've finished.

You guys see crazy stuff you really are good at projecting. Its so hard to do. Anyway I will be following this post closely.
Yeah, thats pretty much how the Rishy feels. I'm like heck, if I told you the truth, what would you do if you were a skeptic? Say A: She is crazy and needs psychatric help like half my family secretly thinks or B: .......................... Nice complement, nice words....... you need help in which case I'm like -______-

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

umm, all I can observe about myself is that I have the senses that I was born with, intact. Through a life time spent swimming upstream, these senses are well developed. This program set off alarm bells like I have seldom seen. And I see a lot. Haven't watched the tape yet. Chances are they play this occult wannabe crap every night. You just never noticed.

Uh huh..... >,> You know I think the whole world is occult and messed up? So you still haven't explained "WHAT" your views are. If its so god dang secretive why not U2 me?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Rishi,

I wanted to chime in, being one of the resident "spookologists." I have seen what you are talking about for several years. I have collaborated with people from a variety of cultures and faiths and we have all had the same consensus: the veil is thinning every day. Right now, I feel as if there is a "fog" of sorts. My personal abilities have been hampered, and my meditations are for naught. This isn't even to mention the fact that I cannot Astrally Walk as I used to. The last time I was there, all I saw were thousands upon thousands of bodies: all men in black cloaks, lying face down on the ground with golden spears in their backs. I was forcefully thrown back into my body, and that's the last time that I walked.

I understand why your initial post is so jumbled. There is far too much information to type at once, and your mind cannot focus enough to put one word in front of the other. I feel very much the same way. I think your disclaimer is unneeded, as those that challenge your beliefs and your feelings will only make you stronger (as Saturn mentioned).

Saturn is right, however. There is no "concrete proof" outside of "feelings." I have struggled to "prove" my stance for years now. It wasn't until I started collecting empirical data that I found more people were interested in listening to what I have to say. He is also right in saying that you should check all physical reasons for getting these feelings, before relying solely on your feelings. I use a Tri-Field meter as well as cameras, recording devices, et al. in trying to disprove things that I am feeling. However, as my experience grows, so does my trust in my own feelings. I use many of these devices for the benefit of clients and for the benefit of the scientific community. I know these things exist. It is my job to prove that they do, one way or another.

------

Saturn, I wanted to address you personally, if I may, because I understand where you are coming from personally. I think what Rishi is saying is reflective of many of us in the world that are sensitive to things outside of accepted scientific practices. I respect your views and your methods of achieving some sort of evidence. You are one of my favorite skeptics on the site because of your respectful nature. So kudos to you.

In less than a month's time, I will be finished compiling the data that I have collected for the past year. I aim to prove that there is indeed something tangible going on in this world, whether it be an alternate dimensional war, or whether it be that there are many people on this Earth that are more attune to the natural ebb and flow of the universe than others. The point of this compilation of data is to prove that people are sensing something. Once I compile this data I will personally invite you to go over it with a fine toothed comb, and I will invite everybody to go over it. I really do think that I am on to something in my "A Strange Feeling as of Late" thread.

-------

Rishi, my advice to you is to record every dream, every vision you have in a dream diary of sorts. I would also suggest filming yourself dreaming at night, as Saturn suggested. I have done this many times over the course of the past few years, and I have gotten some very interesting things on tape. If you feel that you are having "night visitors" might I suggest that you research grounding, centering, and shielding, as well as coming up with a personal mantra to calm you and keep you safe. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, and the things that go bump in the night are nothing to be afraid of. They have no power on this side, and they will only make you think they do. Stand up, fight back, and be strong. We'll all get through this, skeptic and believer alike.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
~Laughs~ Oh my god. You actually stepped onto the battleground. The one I was mentioning of. The one with the dark ones. Those men in black cloaks are known, well that group was known as the Dacrasi Nevrasha group. Otherwise known as the Killeroprasi Demeracrisini Of Death. Yeah..... if you got thrown out it was more then likely by "ME" because you would have been killed. I let no innocent man untrained onto my battlefield. Just stay out of the astral realm. Especially if you come across a battlefield. Mhmmm but very interesting. But yeah, I believe it was me that sent you back to your body. Compared to me your kind of weak no offense >,< Oh and I want that data you find if you don't mind sharing it with me.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

Actually if you are waking up with aches and pains you are actually experiencing repercussion which means there is some kind of etheric projection occuring too. I have said this before and I will say it again get expert help. There is little to be learnt of a practical nature via internet chat. It is not purely astral projection. You are on a slippery slope and may loose your sanity or worse.

Feel free to hate me for offering unsolicited advice. You would never try to learn to swim or enter a swimming competition on the internet but you try and learn occult techniques on the internet!
edit on 31-12-2010 by tiger5 because: Add a para

edit on 31-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)
I was born this way and I've learned thus far on my own. I've also had people help and teach me. Followed techniques and I've already lost sanity thanks to idiots XD So yeah.... but thanks for the very kind and concerned advice. I'll keep it in mind and thanks again.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by amadeus30
I've also had some strange experiences/feelings lately and i'll give you my opinion on what is going on.. the veil is getting thin.

see i believe there is a "veil" that separates this world and the spiritual world and i think that it's thinning out. Ghost sightings, ufo sightings and such is a momentary glimpse to the other side, a glimpse into a world we can't even begin to understand.

An Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

wiki

I think that the apocolypse won't be the end of the world... but it will be the end of life as we know it, as the world on the other side and this world merge as the veil is lifted.

The Bible talks about in the end times men's hearts will fail them from fright and they'll hide and pray the mountains will fall and cover them. I believe this is what was being talked about, we can't imagine what's being hidden from us or what will be "revealed" when the time comes.

I have a pet theory about about the astral worlds - at the end of a (yuga) cycle as in gold siver bronze iron, the astral worlds all just shift down a gear, and the lowest astral plane - the sinkhole full of the densest forms, condenses straight into the physical - resulting in a lot of new elementary matter forming in the interior of the earth, causing a new round of earth expansion, earthquakes, volcanoes, continental landmasses recurving to the new diameter, mountain building, lands rising and falling etc.

Presumably there will be all sorts of wierd forms suddenly appearing in the physical for a while - and the new lowest plane will have been scrubbed clean of all the acumulated nastness of 26,000yrs.
Um, interesting theory, and I think you might have it right to "SOME" degree but hun.... but in the way you explain it, I don't think it works "EXACTLY" like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Well I fell foul of the powers that be in 1998 and recieved 10 years of microwave harrassment,psychotronic warfare,black magic and occult technology attacks,I've had goetic demons,egyptian gods all sorts of things to deal with so your astral world is very real,Id seriously suggest you seek out a native american shaman or such to teach you spiritual self defense in these realms you don't want your soul taken while your out visiting,only knew one guy good at this stuff by the name of Donohue he was trained by a Major from CIA black ops,these aren't very healthy realms as theres not much amenable to humans in them,this guy went very dark,turned satanist Id be very careful it can be a way to the dark side.
Um, up there I may appear human but I have a very beautiful and frightening demonic form. I crave to bash skulls in irl sometimes nowadays and thats only because idiots piss me off and I will tell you I am very much in control nowadays. Much better then I was years ago. I've learned this all from the age of fifteen.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

There is a thread in here that talks about seeing shadow people apparently it's a pretty commen sighting , you should check it out it's worth a read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)
Thanks for the link. It might be useful ^_^

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

I would be happy to speak in a UTU.

Midicon

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

I would be happy to speak in a UTU.

Midicon
Ah, would you want me to send it or you?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I'll let you send it if I may, as it was your idea really.

"Well.... can I tell you in a U2 its kind of complicated and even if I explained it on here there are bits and pieces that shouldn't be said aloud or even told. I think thats why I am having trouble right now."

Or maybe I'm just being my usual mixed up self...Tell me what you think.

Regards Midicon.

edit on 1-1-2011 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'll let you send it if I may, as it was your idea really.

"Well.... can I tell you in a U2 its kind of complicated and even if I explained it on here there are bits and pieces that shouldn't be said aloud or even told. I think thats why I am having trouble right now."

Or maybe I'm just being my usual mixed up self...Tell me what you think.

Regards Midicon.

Nah, thats right. But I dunno now. I just found out someone up here may have stumbled upon what I was talking about. Truth Seeker. As hard as it may be to believe that battlefield he saw was the same one my astral self was on. So yeah....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thats fine...although you still haven't answered my original questions.
They seemed simple enough...unless of course you are still sitting on the astral fence!
If its too personal or complicated I can understand.

Midicon.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'll say this much: If I'd had anything like these type of experiences, I would never ever say anything about them online and subject myself to that level of potential ridicule. Regardless of any skepticism or reservations I may have, I have to respect your willingness to put yourself out there.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join