It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can that ATS Live bar be lowered?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think the bar at the bottom is very cool, didn't notice it until I read this thread, hey anytime I don't have to search for something here is good in my book.

Thanks ATS

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Search for something? Not only is the bar there, they also send you PM's and you can clearly see it's advertised everywhere. I don't think you'd have ANY problem finding an ATS Live program/thread. Just my opinion and observation.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very annoying. Reminds me of the terror ticker that popped up on FOX one day after 911 false flag event.

You got yours, ats. That's great. Just keep deleting posts. It's what you're good at.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe this belongs under predictions & prophecies...but....I predict that the viewership of ATS Live does not go up by a single viewer due to this new addition. Actually, I predict a decrease in viewership.

ATS live is boring, that's why hardly anyone watches it. Rather than jamming this down our throats in every conceivable way, perhaps ATS should work on the content, presentation and participants of the "show", if one could even call it that.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you ATS staff for removing it!

I appreciate you all.

EDIT: It's back....so I withdraw the above comment.

2nd Edit: It appears that it now shows itself for 15-seconds and then disappears. That is acceptable.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Was about to say the same thing, and to pay my regards to our recently banned member,
but now its back

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It wasn't removed, just offline for a temporary bit while an image was updated.

>>> confused

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I was just about to second that when I also saw it was back.

However as you say the 15 seconds on screen is acceptable. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There may have been something odd with the JavaScript for a few people (not sure why), but that's how it was always working for me (12 seconds on, then off) on every browser I use on this end.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes indeed we are noticing that it only stays for 12 seconds NOW. This was not the case before because I have sat and watch it for many minutes.

Thank you either way however for coming up with an acceptable solution that should leave no one with any further cause to complain.

Edit to say 17:21 to 20:09 on a window that was still open and it is still there. Refresh, and it goes after 12 seconds. And nothing has changed? Mm.
edit on 31/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Not complaining just to complain here, but the bar doesnt disappear for me.
2 minutes and it stayed in place.
perhaps its just a glitch for me, but thank you for clarifying this issue SO.

edit on 31-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: Thumbs up

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

My explanation on page one indicated that it was a temporary bottom-of-page ribbon/promo-banner.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join