It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
U.S. Department of Homeland Security Security Secretary Napolitano in Afghanistan with a contingent of U.S. Border Patrol agents in an effort to control drug smuggling and illegal border crossings posing a threat to U.S. troops.

The former governor of Arizona is uniquely qualified to plug the holes in the Afghan border....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So, our border patrol and big sis have time to control Afghanistan's border but not the US/Mexican border. WTF? Our Border patrol needs to be here, our troops also.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by authortobe
U.S. Department of Homeland Security Security Secretary Napolitano in Afghanistan with a contingent of U.S. Border Patrol agents in an effort to control drug smuggling and illegal border crossings posing a threat to U.S. troops.

The former governor of Arizona is uniquely qualified to plug the holes in the Afghan border....

I tried to verify your story, but the link you provide will not allow me to view it's contents.
Do you have any other links to collaborate this horrible story?
If this is true, who gave congressional approval for her (Napolitano) to do this?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OMG! Our own Border Patrol Agents in a Poppy Field of Forever trying to protect our Troops from drug smugglers and bandits?

Holy Geez'us Louise we are truly blessed to fail in this Universe for sure! There must be a way to stop this madness. Can I get her butt out here to El Paso, TX, so she can do real work at a real border?

I think this story is the icing on the cake! However, your link is a not working and when I back-track it to the folder it holds it is a conglomeration of odd cartoon satire. I would love a link to the actual story in the OP.

Thanks, no Star or Flag yet!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very interesting story. Here's the link www.dhs.gov...

“For several years, the Department of Homeland Security has been contributing personnel to help bolster security in Afghanistan,” said Secretary Napolitano

Homeland?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is a link to the story on Fox News

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Since this is the Holiday season and the time for giving, the Major suggests letting Afghanistan keep Big Sis. Think of it as the ultimate regifting scenario. Barack Hussein Obama gave us Big Sis and her penchant for subverting the U.S. Constitution and perverting the act of air travel, and Afghanistan gave us the Taliban and 9/11. Call it the gift of the Major if you must.

The Major will be off to don his dress fatigues in order to ring in the New Year in his finest olive drab.

Dismissed.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Major Discrepancy because: unauthorized letter arrangement

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Gotta keep those poppy fields secure for the CIA (and big pharma). Wouldn't want any smugglers cutting into their action.
edit on 12/31/10 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
So, our border patrol and big sis have time to control Afghanistan's border but not the US/Mexican border. WTF? Our Border patrol needs to be here, our troops also.

Yup ! I guess protecting the man's drug supply is more important ! When will people wake up and say enough is enough ?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I just saw this story in my email and had to hunt down an official source because I just knew it could not be true. The proof is right there.

The United States Homeland Security Department is concerned with border control...of Afghanistan.

This is pathetic, to say the least. I imagine there are sheeple everywhere cheering this on right now too. Those still thinking we are fighting some sort of terror war or still hunting for OBL.

How much longer? I ask myself everyday. How much longer?

new topics

top topics

join