New Justice Centers springing up all over Ky, but WHY??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have been wondering about all the new Justice Centers that were springing up all across my home state of Ky. There are 70 new Centers in 70 counties that have just been completed or are in the construction phase. It seems odd to me that they are spending between 11 and 20 million dollars for each of these centers at a time when Ky and the Federal Government is almost broke.
I know a guy that has worked on the new Center in my county and he says that the Judges Chambers are bullet-proof along with several other rooms inside the Center. Which leads the conspiracy side of me to wonder even more what is really going on.

With everything going on inside America with the Fusion Centers, Domestic Terrorism with all the "Radical Citizens", TSA and the WalMart Gestapo along with talk of extra security in bus stations, train stations and your local malls, It really makes me wonder if the government knows something is coming that we don't. I personally know that three of these counties had sufficient courthouses that handled all their court cases each week with no problems, so why build these new multi-million dollar Centers?

This could be nothing but IMO there is something to it. Are there any new Justice Centers springing up anywhere else in the States where any of you live? My feeling on this is that the Feds are going to start trying to round up all these Domestic Terrorists on their WatchLists. All the bullet-proofing inside these centers suggests that maybe they know there are going to be a lot of pissed off people. And before any of you say that people are pissed off when they go to court, there have been no incidents of any kind of violence inside these courtrooms in my 50 year lifetime, so why would they think there was going to be violence now?

I just wanted to throw this out there and get your opinions on this. It has been on my mind now for a few months. Please don't bash me for my thoughts because I'm not saying that what I believe is true, because right now there is no way to prove or disprove it. Here is the link to all the new Centers in Ky.

courts.ky.gov...

edit on 31-12-2010 by kennylee because: to seperate words in title

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Thanks for bringing this to my attention (I am also in Kentucky). When I learned about the Ky fusion centers it really had me wondering why they wanted so much security. They will be delivering justice for violation of all of their laws. What may begin this no one can know, perhaps a dollar collapse or martial law. It also seems like the CCTV cameras are increasing very quickly.

And last year I was driving in downtown Louisville and saw a street sign (like in construction road work, with lighting up of a black board) that no joke said, "Are you prepared for an emergency? or Be prepared for emergency", I only remember it because of how strange it was.

I wonder if this is just a KY thing, somehow I think it's national.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

I didn't know that Ky had a fusion center until you just mentioned it. Where is it at? Louisville? Frankfort? And I don't know if this is a national thing or not with the new Justice Centers. That is why I posted this because I was hoping to find out from everyone else across the country. If it is just Ky, then I would say that maybe the Feds are using Ky for a central location for whatever they are planning. If it is a national thing, then it might be bigger than what I have even imagined. We will find out once our fellow ATSers start chiming in.....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've heard of this and a lot of other "Centers" growing up around Kentucky. Supposedly were getting a new FBI building, along with a "Biological storage center" down by the UofL campus...
Not sure what's going on in KY

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodGooglyMoogly

You are right on the new FBI headquarters in Ky. www.14wfie.com...

I haven't found anything on the biological center yet though, but I will keep looking. I really think something is going to go down in our future. I just wished that I could connect all the dots. With all the help from ATS maybe we can do just that and find out what if anything might be going on...

ETA: Just found the Biological Center you talked about. news.bio-medicine.org...

The center for the Deterrence of Biowarfare and Bioterrorism at the University of Louisville is "unique in its resources and capabilities to research and prepare for a terror-related biological disaster.

The more I dig, the more it seems they are really preparing for something here in the state. Can't wait to hear from other people in other states....
edit on 31-12-2010 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are many things that this indicates.
Beta second stage.
Expectation of biological warfare ,local or foreign.
A safe site in the pole shift. consolidating the 1984 agenda.

Just random thoughts....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I didn't know that Ky had a fusion center until you just mentioned it. Where is it at? Louisville? Frankfort? And I don't know if this is a national thing or not with the new Justice Centers. That is why I posted this because I was hoping to find out from everyone else across the country. If it is just Ky, then I would say that maybe the Feds are using Ky for a central location for whatever they are planning. If it is a national thing, then it might be bigger than what I have even imagined. We will find out once our fellow ATSers start chiming in.....

Yeah, since 2007 KY has created their own fusion center. They don't list the location, just a PO box in Frankfort. This is their website. KY Fusion Centers Notice the granny watching us drive. Some of their functions;

Assist law enforcement in the location of subjects
Assist law enforcement with suspect vehicle registration
Assist law enforcement with suspect driver's license photo and data
Monitors and updates the Kentucky 511 phone and Web site system
Monitors Web sites of regional traffic centers in Louisville, Lexington, and northern Kentucky/Cincinnati
Monitors live video feed of selected traffic sites throughout Kentucky
Monitors the 24-hour news channels for situational awareness
Monitors the National Weather Service

And they have a citizen Eyes & Ears Program, Eyes/Ears, PDF Pamphlet

Interesting power point of fusion center

Kentucky is nothing short of a police state.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. All of these things make me really wonder now. Why does Ky need all of these new Justice Centers in 70 counties, a new FBI headquarters, a fusion center and a Biological Defense Center? When we hear from other people in other states then we might be able to see the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Seems like they are getting ready for something happen. I don' know if it's connected but i have been seeing a lot of air traffic in my area. Who can say until it actually happens. I doubt we'd get any kind of information though, regardless.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think the Feds are running scared because the people are waking up to their tricks. 2011 will be a very interesting year I'd say. Be prepared for anything because it seems like TPTB are preparing as we speak...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Thank you for posting this! I'm also in Kentucky and had no idea! I checked the list and my county isn't on it, but every county bordering mine is! One of them is already built and two others are in the process, apparently.

I find it strange that my county isn't building one because we HAVE had violence in the court rooms during the past few years. There was a murder outside the court house once. Another man was shot outside the court house, but lived. Another man soaked his clothing in gasoline before going into the court room and then set himself on fire once he was in there. These are just a few examples. I know there are more. It isn't uncommon.

This really makes me wonder. You generally don't hear of much happening in Kentucky, but maybe that's all getting ready to change?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They know what anyone who is paying attention knows. A currency crash is coming and civil unrest with it and they are preparing. For a glimpse of our future just look at Greece and Iceland etc. and multiply exponentially and you get an idea of what is coming.

Barring divine or super natural intervention there is no other way to to effect a real change in our rotten system. The problem is we don't know if the change will makes things better or worse. Its a huge risk but is inevitable.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

New DHS requirement are coming into effect, which include infrastructure upgrades, communication upgrades and cross compatibility with other agencies / states / feds in the event of a mass disaster / casualty type incident. It is the progression of the National Incident Management System (NIMS).

With the growing size of agencies, and their continued reliance on technology, there are massive compatability issues between agencies (Low Band / High Banf / UHF / ULF / VHF / 800mghz systems / 700 mghz system / 800 digital systems.

In addition there are studies showing there are massive overlaps between agencies in the same area. An example would be a large population county that has a large population city. Both agencies are going to have investigative branches, with the crimes crossing jurisdictional boundaries.

You are seeing larger cities going away from their own jails, pooling resources with other agencies to create combined detention centers, which include areas for multiple agencies to work from, courts attached to these facilities to cut down on the need for more detention / jail staff required when transporting to and from court. Technology improvements allowing video conferencing for pre trial appearances, as well as gps tracking systems for offenders who can be comvicted but not placed into a jail system for non violent offenses etc.

DHS has criteria that is required to be adopted by a certain time frame, so you will see these types of improvements all over the place. Missouri, Michigan and a few others states wher eI have contacts are either in process of planning / building / or moving into these new setups.

With some of the new laws that went into effect at the Federal and State levels since September 11th 2001, there has been changes to the way law enforcement operates in terms of jurisdicition as well. In my state prior to 9/11 unless you were highway patrol / state police, you were restricted to your city or county unless specifically requested under mutual aid. Since then, the training has been standardized across the board, using the Highway Patrol / State Police standards, which allows officers to work for a city or county, but carry a comission that allows them to enforce the laws of the state regardless if they are in their own jurisdiction or not.

I dont think anything sinister is going on, but by all means keep checking into it. I could be off the mark...

Hope the info helps.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

nothing sinister here

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Davey Crockett, super snitch?

Take a real patriot and turn him into a Gestapo agent.
Your tax dollars at work.
I have a bad feeling it won't just be Kentucky that is getting new Federal facilities.
We're going into perpetual debt to build a police state apparatus to ensure we all stay in line.
That's one queue I won't be getting into. I always hated waiting in lines anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ky sure has turned into a police state really quick. Ky has a small population compared to other states around the nation like New York, California, Texas. I don't see any reason they should be spending a half of a billion dollars to build all these new Justice Centers and that's not counting however much it cost for the Fusion Center, The new FBI Headquarters or the Biological Defense Center. This wouldn't surprise me if it was New York, but Ky? Come on, there isn't that much crime here. Possibilities are as far as my opinion is:

1. They (the feds) are planning something big like rounding up all the radical citizens

2. They know something is going to happen to cause a huge civil unrest Scenario like the dollar crashing, food shortages, another American Revolution.

These are two possibilities. Have thee been any more states building all this stuff for the DHS? It's not just to keep track of criminals or so they can organize to quell criminal activity. There is hardly any in this state like I said compared to other states. A third possibility is that they know that maybe a huge tsunami might hit the east coast and Ky might become the new DC? I know it sounds far fetched, but I'm just throwing it out there.
Anyone else have any ideas??

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Davey Crockett, super snitch?

Take a real patriot and turn him into a Gestapo agent.
Your tax dollars at work.
I have a bad feeling it won't just be Kentucky that is getting new Federal facilities.
We're going into perpetual debt to build a police state apparatus to ensure we all stay in line.
That's one queue I won't be getting into. I always hated waiting in lines anyway.

That's Big Brother in the guise of Daniel Boone.
He only appears as Davy Crockett when discouraging Texans from seceding.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am from Kentucky (my family is still there), moved to Indiana a year ago tomorrow. I was not aware of all the Justice Centers being built. Maybe this is happening with the help of federal monies for something up and coming. Ky would be an idea location on the east coast to house and administer anything homeland security related. I hope while they are at it they do something in Avon with all the WWII chemicals seeping out of those bunkers! Thanks for the thread and keep us informed of any new developments.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Kentucky has a lot of militia. Perhaps it is a test state where the feds are planning to try thier luck on cracking down on militia? Which of course they are trying to smear as home grown terrorists.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Kentucky has a lot of militia. Perhaps it is a test state where the feds are planning to try thier luck on cracking down on militia? Which of course they are trying to smear as home grown terrorists.

I think you hit it on the head. Also, a lot of grass there. What they are trying to do is get the good old boys to turn on each other. It is propaganda. It's the zionists in government trying to seize another crisis. Be a good idea to keep radio chatter to a minimum, and dump the cellulars, despite that this in itself is sufficient to raise the suspicions of the 'government', or elected representatives of the people.

Let us not forget that the internet non-anonymity bill first reared it's head from a mister couch, in Kentucky. This guy was so flamed that the google man had to bury his efforts at starting the bill. When this happened, I began an email account under his name and they grabbed it back within seconds.

Patriots, see something, write it down, in silence. They hear everything.
edit on 31-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join