It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA NSA Expert Discusses Upcoming Alien UFO Disclosure by US Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/331/891/Former_CIA_NSA_Expert_Discusses_Upcoming_Alien_UFO_Disclosure_by_US_Government.html
I do not believe any of this nonsense but I know a lot of ATS participants do so I post it for them. This is the type of evidence many people have formed their opinions of UFO's and aliens.on which of course is really not evidence at all. Anyways it is an interresting video.

"Quote
Here you go! "The people controlling our planet DO NOT WANT YOU TO HEAR what this guy has to say, but he is a respected academic and has first hand knowledge of the real reason the US invaded Iraq and ancient, alien tech - ET disclosure in imminent, we may as well know the truth. This video explains why everyone is trying to buy up the gold, the stuxnet virus, the NWO's plans to attack China, the real reason behind the September 11th attacks and what is going to happen on December 21, 2012 - end quote

edit on 31-12-2010 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Care to post some info from the article so we know what it is about.

I think that has been disussed already as well...

Im tired of people posting links to sites and NO information as to what is there...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Already been posted!

The recent posts, firehouse and search are your friend!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by gem_man

Care to post some info from the article so we know what it is about.

I think that has been disussed already as well...

Im tired of people posting links to sites and NO information as to what is there...

I'm going to guess it has something to do with:

Former CIA NSA Expert Discusses Upcoming Alien UFO Disclosure by US Government?,

and

It's a video, not an article. I see you would prefer someone regurgitate the information for you first.

[delete] ignorance
[insert] enlightenment
[source]God
[key]God/god

Good luck, buddy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Care to LOOK at the link I provided. The video has been discussed already and it's part of the terms and conditions of the site to post some info from the sourced site. I'm not gonna go clicking around on sites I don't know about and read something ESP when it's been discussed and or I have already read it.

Did you click on the link the OP gave? It's the SAME video!

Get a clue yourself!

Oh and I am NOT a buddy! I am a girl, never assume gender it's rude!
edit on 12/31/2010 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I already proved this is a hoax.. see the link posted above.. or this same link..

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Vince? Red Rock? Crystal device in Iraq? Cause earthquakes? Hussein was going to use it? Global power structure? Annunaki modified man as slaves? Transport back/forth to Nibiru? Wiped out by 12/21/12? HAARP= Katrina? Ancient voice recognition software? Fort Knox empty?

Who is this guy? He's ABSOLUTELY correct but............who is he? Unless he produces evidence as to who he is and his CIA-credentials, no one will take him seriously because all of this has been said over and over and over again. It's nothing new however we need someone (of clout) to step up!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by gem_man

Already been posted!

The recent posts, firehouse and search are your friend!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having posted 'already posted threads' myself, the search option here sucks. There's got to be a better way of using it so this doesn't keep happening. Unless you word your search exactly, it doesn't match. And when it does find threads close to what you're looking for, they are not chronological. Now, what's up with that?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread
Former CIA NSA expert discusses Earthquake machine, Aliens and 2012,

Thread closed.
Sauron

top topics

join