It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Survival Downloads You Should Have

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thank you for this excellent post

Number #1 on every survival list should be a bottle of Miracle Master Mineral Supplement MMS

Costs $25 for a year's supply, and has saved my but on several occasions including:
-Healing bad open wound infections in SE Asia
-Food poisoning several times
-Chest flu possibly swine flu
Countless sore throats, tooth aches and infections/cuts

It also can purify water, this stuff is the worlds most powerful pathogen killer and is an absolute MUST. Used by thousands of folks who have nothing but rave reviews, and can cure many 'incurable' diseases too

www.themiraclemineralsupplement.com... or buy it on ebay

A good survival knife should be high on the list too. I like cold steel knives for their toughness and good value, and i get a lot of use out of my Cold Steel Bushman which i bought for $40

Edible weeds and a good "SHTF" vehicle are good too, my preference being a 4wd diesel van

cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Can someone please seed the torrent. 96.7% and waiting. I have a very fast connection and would love to seed for others but.....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

I would just like to warn everyone about that link, my anti virus system (Kaspersky Internet Security 2011) detected a virus on that site and blocked access to it. It could be a false-positive, however you should use caution with opening it. The post looks like an advertisement anyway. Also, if I haven't already, thanks to the original poster for the 10 downloads, and thanks to DukeOfDorch for his link, downloading some of them now too. Also I am downloading ReinkDuser's linked files, I havent seen them yet.. still waiting for it to download.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey,

Thanks for this info, i thought this also would be interesting:

homelanddefense/WMD_20Tipsheet.pdf

couldnt find this in pdf but it is still very usefull:

www.outdoorlife.com...-1001322805

grtz
edit on Tue Jan 4 2011 by Jbird because: altered link to show pdf

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
yes I've been seeding it, that is weird how I've uploaded 3.04g, can see seeders and leechers around like crazy, but no-one is trying to get whatever is left of the file to dl.

PM me I'll see what I can do to get the last of this out there...maybe if you want I can send what you are missing (files) and get you to put them into your folders (shut torrent client down, then do it) and then there'll be more than just me seeding.

I don't get why there's over 700 leechers and no-one trying to connect to me to get the last bit of the file...lol

My asus laptop should be coming in soon enough at this rate, I'll be seeding with that on a different router at the same time, I'll see if that beefs things up a little.

Does anybody know how I can start a webseed?

And there are people still questioning why I don't think the existence of freenet is an issue with my project (in fact it's an enhancement, less work, half the stuff I want to build is already in it). Over-seeding would so fix these sort of issues.
edit on 4-1-2011 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have many PDF's on my website.
Troll by and take a few things, you just might need them.

Worst-Case-Scenarios
mindofme.com...
Water
mindofme.com...
Total package
mindofme.com...
Shelters
mindofme.com...
Power and Heat
mindofme.com...
Survival Medical
mindofme.com...
EDIBILITY OF PLANTS
mindofme.com...
Survival Foods
mindofme.com...
Ethanol Stills
mindofme.com...
Directions
mindofme.com...

I have over 4gb worth of survival guides, get em while there hot!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just a few points...

Please avoid posting links, images or on topics about illegal or illicit subjects.
i.e. bomb making, illegal weapons or procedures that may be considered illegal.

Also, if posting links to .pdfs or other 'auto' downloads please make it clear in the link or post.

And to those who do initiate these downloads be advised that you do so at your own risk.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Specifically but not limited to

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, ...

edit on Tue Jan 4 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Lots of great info in those downloads. Now does anyone know where I can get a deal on a several reams of paper and a bunch of printer cartridges.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To be clear.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Hey, My idea was to post books to HELP people. Not to start a war with anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Jbird

Hey, My idea was to post books to HELP people. Not to start a war with anyone.

Whose saying your starting a war? I think you are helping others, at least with finding great ebooks to read. I have become very interested in these survival books and have begun thinking about what I can or should do to protect myself. Here in Qld Australia where I live we have had lots of flooding recently, so an emergency is not that impossible. This thread has had quite a few good posts with links to great sources (as well as a few not so helpful posts with illegal content eg. cannabis use, how to make bombs...). If I have not thanked you before for making this thread, thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
ummm so now all of a sudden knowledge and books of all things are illicit? This reminds me of a cult classic movie where society was duped into burning books to the point where it made everyone ignorant as to what reality really is. If someone wants to make a bomb all they have to do is learn some basics about organic chemistry, it's really not that hard. Back when I had highschool science class they taught us such things sBao we wouldn't mistakenly blow ourselves up with certain chemicals being in close proximity to each other.

Either way I think telling people that information is illegal is misleading, because it is not, and either way by the time you got to mod this thread, there were already 750+ downloaders of that seed so there are lots of people who know this supposedly illegal stuff.

Back in reality land, I gather all of these people would only use it if a fully blown tyranny spawned in their backyard.

Information is not illegal, and the only people who are terrorists work in the district of criminals and keep this information to themselves because they want a bunch of useless, retarded push overs when they come to deal with us after they've looted us for as much as we can bear. You people are no longer useful, they have machines to replace you. You were useful when it came to fueling technological evolution done on the backs of your grandchildren, and every other generation after that. They built up their house of cards to create a massive scientific dictatorial control grid, and part of that is making information disappear, one step at a time. First it's knowledge of explosives, then it's knowledge of chemistry all together. I am tired of my leaders making us all a bunch of useless retards. Making explosives is a definite survival skill.

I'm not debating about posting again on the subject, I just think this mod remark is just.... wrong..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yeah doing this so i'm subscribed and will be turning these into books when i get into work thanks for the info absolutely awesome

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

Quick question
How long does your typical canned food from a supermarket stay OK to eat.
Does it vary if it is meat or just veg etc?
May seem dumb question but there is never a use by date so............

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
really good post thx

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Jan 5 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can anyone upload ENTIRE wikipedia (2010 version or newer) in static .HTML version?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Saved all you posted plus a few more from each category to my spare MicroSD card that I use with my phone. I've been feeling for some time that it's time to prepare for events that are on the horizon.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join