It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Child simple' 6-12 kW gravity generator prepping for market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed yet on ATS, but this guy appears to have created a self-running gravity source generator.

pesn.com...

He is thinking that a 3 kW version could retail for $1500, and if mass produced, that price could go down to $750. That is $0.25 per watt installed -- nearly 20 times cheaper than solar or wind, but with constant output capability

Has anyone been following this closely, know of the guy personally, or have access to the plans etc?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
if he cant get anyone else interested he should take it to castro or chaves, i am sure those two would be ecstatic about this idea.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Believe it when you see it.....this is nothing more than another "I've almost got it" time waster.

I've built numerous versions of gravity wheels and off balanced wheels...they cannot work but I'm hard headed and had to learn for myself. If (x) goes down then (x + friction) is required to get it back up again.

Rich

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Seems to good to be true.
I'm not doubting the guy or his invention, and I guess only time will tell...

But if its anything that will take away from greedy corporations profit...you can expect him to fail.
Something will happen that will ruin the idea.

It's ashame but, "We can't let them ween off oil now can we?"

This should be the biggest news since the discovery of solar power.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Well here's the video's..

Looks working to me..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think the link has wrong information. How can something rotate at 30 rpm and generate 12 kw of energy and be that small? The video that UKWO1PHOT embedded shows this thing spinning more than 30 rpms.

A group in Holland is doing the gears, I wonder what torque this thing has before the gearing?

It looks as though he is using bicycle parts as the axis. I think there has to be magnets involved.

Anyone know of a clearer video?
edit on 31-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The original news report video has gone unfortunately..
Magnets are involved..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's cool, I hope it works out for the guy. It seems like such a simple device why hasn't anyone capitalized on it yet? Though it doesn't produce much power I'm sure advances could be made to make it more productive and efficient.

Does it use any fuel besides gravity and 50W while it is running?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The fact that this guy has backers and investors is a good sign.
With so many people working on this something is going to have to give, and soon, I hope.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yet another "we have discovered free energy, buy our products" page.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
reply to post by Oouthere

Looks working to me..

Actually to me it looks more fake now than before the video. I highly doubt anyone figuring out a device able to convert gravity into usable electricity, and if someone was able to do that, I think it would either be all over the main stream media, or locked up at a secret army location, definitely not on amateur websites, YouTube and small news sites. No where in the video does it even state it's making electricity (I would have expected voltmeters etc shown recording the power output, but no). The powercord running of the machine most likely runs into the mains, when he pressed the button, the motors started turning, why would you power down a machine that creates free electricity? You would have several of them running to power your house, wouldn't you. I want proof, but know there is none.

new topics

top topics

join