It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female intuition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There is intuition that comes from the Lord as a female voice. She is caring and wants us to get rid of female phsychologie, this is it, psychologie. Female build up physical attraction thus to attract bodies in the physical form and to bend the force unto innocent people just to state the opposite of what is said. They do all that work especially for us nor with did ask this just to always prove the opposite can exist because of their fault.

Aren't they lovable these women? ooow we love them so much.

break a leg

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I did not receive the love I was supposed to have. correct ey

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Seriously half the men on here need SERIOUS counseling for all the woman bashing they seem to do.

Hey do you like being on this planet??

Well THANK A FEMALE! She carried you, nurtured you and took care of you til you could take care of yourself!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Women are complex creatures.

They want and they take.

They are compassionate and do not like to see those who are without, go without, and so they give what they have taken.

Makes no damn sense.

Why take in the first place if you are just gonna give it back?

It seems more like borrowing that which was never yours to begin with.
edit on 31-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Females are not complex creatures at all, anyone claiming to be a complex person is never a complex person.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

... anyone claiming to be a complex person is never a complex person.

This song makes me cry (Every damn time I hear it too)

edit on 31-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Seriously half the men on here need SERIOUS counseling for all the woman bashing they seem to do.

Seriously half the women on here need SERIOUS counseling for all the man bashing they seem to do.

Well THANK A FEMALE! She carried you, nurtured you and took care of you til you could take care of yourself!!

Well THANK A MAN! He worked hard to put a roof over your head, and buy you food through his labors, and also, he inseminated your mother.

/mirror

Anyone who claims that One gender is solely responsible for human life needs serious counseling for Gender based Hate. (It's called sexism mblahnikluver, Sexism.)

You should look into that.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i have been damaged by having two girlfriends in a row with bipolar, this left me untrusting of western women but i dont know any really clever ones so i might just eat chocolate instead

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
i have been damaged by having two girlfriends in a row with bipolar, this left me untrusting of western women but i dont know any really clever ones so i might just eat chocolate instead

Everyone in the west is bipolar, men and women.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

Everyone in the west is bipolar, men and women.

No, 4.4 percent of US adults may be bipolar to some degree. 4.4 percent is not "everyone".

Approximately 4.4 percent of U.S. adults may have some form of bipolar disorder during some point in their lifetime, including about 2.4 percent with a "sub-threshold" condition, according to an article in the May issue of Archives of General Psychiatry, one of the JAMA/Archives journals.

Source

See, what I did there was research to ascertain factual data, before I posted and then sourced my research so that I, and everyone else would know that I just wasn't making it all up as I went along.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
women like uselessness. Things there just shouldn't be.. just in case.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Once she loses the heart she ownes she makes love with everybody. It seems like they don't have an self. ah, I get it, first one needs to run around with them, then she sees one can be trusted, then the kiss, turning red.. and then? what comes then? WHO AM I??????infinite question marks. And then she off for a go then.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

not sure about everyone but i notice alot of erratic irrational behaviour by quite a lot of people, but there are definatly those who arent spontaneous like myself but i have other issues that affect my energy levels so maybe thats just stopping me from doing random crazy things.
but i would say that alot more people have it than most would think as i have studies pschology(didnt finish it) and i would say it is more noticable in women as they show there emotions and feelings while men more often like to keep everything under raps.
but my most recent ex has a family history of bipolar(formally known as manic depression) and her father is completely nuts, and she is very up and down, much more than the average person.
i would say that there is a spectrum that everybody falls into with some being higher up the scale than others but i am not so sure you can say someone at the bottom of that scale has bipolar.

the other thing is that i dont really eat crappy food and tend to make everything i eat apart from the odd bag of crisps and chocolate bar but i prefer the ready salted kind of crisps to the msg flkavour ones and i dont really eat take aways/take out, so maybe thats what keeps me level headed.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

You weren't eating your girlfriends' chocolate were you???

Put it this way - if I caught a partner eating MY chocolate I would go instantly CCRRAAZZYYYY!!!

Seriously though, we ladies are not all so terrible ya know - don't be so harsh on us

edit on 31-12-2010 by doobydoll because: replaced the word 'hard' for 'harsh' - so as not to invite smutty humour lol

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

i know my auntie is one of the nicest people i know , i just struggle to find young women in the uk who are interested in things other than clubbing and getting drunk. i know there are women out there who are interested in politics and science but i wouldnt know where to start. i do seem to attract the beutiful but crazy girls though and i am on the handsome side of average so i shouldnt really have any problems but i do, as all the clever girls are taken, hidden away, not down to earth enough or too shy to talk to(i go very shy around shy people but fine around confident people).

maybe i am too picky but i find smiley girls better looking than attitudey girls, maybe i need to move out of london and take my well spoken english accent to somewhere where it will be appreciated

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Maybe I see them as how they think about themselves. That comes in handy because then I can help them. Maybe they are mocking me. They do. I don't know what about myself makes them be like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To stay on topic. What I meant with female intuition is that the intuition we have, or better I have is a womens voice. She is always fond of myself and keeps me up in the good highs. I feel something is helping me but it is no women of this world. I call it my intuition. It's a women, therefore female intuition. Do you get it everybody?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Basically, you're saying that your conscience has a female sounding voice, in your head. (thus the play on words...your intuition, with a female sound, so female intuition).

Personally, my own conscience is something akin to my own voice, but to each his own.

Kind of hard to refute that logic, hehe... Indeed, where would we be without them? Answer...we wouldn't "be" at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Gazrok !

Maybe one is taking me over. She always wants to be right so she slipped into my mind always being me. I absorbed her letting her be me. So we married, the two have become one? Do you think she understands, well no. She likes drugs too much to figure such a wise thing as marriage. Who left who??, it's been years. I did everything to make her at ease. Better a good name than a good perfume. I'm rabbling again. Love is rambling.

Thx for the reply Gazrok.

She made the world explode in my face. It has always been the same girl.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I can't yet take care of myself. My mother put me in psychiatry. She doesn't understand me. well, yeah, you're quite right. You're a woman aren't you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join