It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitch Black Eyes ! Is this the Sign of Possession ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
While pupils of her eyes are darker and larger than normal, the way she stared, glared or looked at us (from behind her darkened shades, mind you) sent chills up and down our spines. The cops can't do anything about her unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing that, i agreed with you possessed people do look scary and creepy and their eyes does tell us that they are possessed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well this is not the best way to start off my posts in ATS but am really curious if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Last week I was at a friends house and walked into a room where the TV is and saw this commercial/message/spoof/or whatever the heck it was, still not sure:

There was a young teenage girl on, she was the only one on screen other than a 800 number on a ribbon at the bottom of the screen. The ribbon only said: 800 need him (like it was a phone number). The girl kept repeating "I need Jesus" and "I need him" several times. That was the only thing she said. The very last image was her eyes being covered over from the outer edges by a black film and shaded the eyes entirely. Much like the pictures the OP posted.

I called the number and it goes to a company called "Big O Tires"

TV was on Discovery Channel.

Now, I'm don't know if that's a commercial they have running regularly. Tried Google several times with key words and haven't come up with any topics on this message. We don't have TV at our house so I'm not sure if that is a regular weird commercial.

Has anyone seen this on Discovery?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vadda
The girl kept repeating "I need Jesus" and "I need him" several times. That was the only thing she said. The very last image was her eyes being covered over from the outer edges by a black film and shaded the eyes entirely.

Thanks for sharing that, calling for Jesus surely raises some questions, was it from some Jesus ministry, they do a lot of stuff like that, and there is a high probability that the girl herself doesn't knows what she is talking about. I would definitely try to find some more info on that ad. I found some article on these type of peoples, you can look into them:

Black Eyed Beings / Black Eyed People are not people. Their eyes are totally black, even the white part. They give off an aura of evil. And they often ask for permission to enter human homes or cars, and mean great harm to the human. I found two reports that said that they don't show up on a video camera. It is possible that there is more than one kind of black eyed being.

David Icke has previously talked about the "black eyed people" - one particular example David gives is of Edward Heath, UK PM in the mid-1970's, where David briefly meets Ted Health and sees his eyes go completely black and Ted seems to scan David up and down - without saying a word.

Link.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My dark brown eyes get very black when I'm angry. I don't think I'm possessed? Maybe momentarily? Can possession come and go?

Oh...just read that last post before mine. The whole eye doesn't get black. The whites are still there.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've seen people on '___' with pupils like that

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLantern101
I've seen people on '___' with pupils like that

Thanks for posting, It can be possible '___' makes someone open for exploitation by such entities.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This use to happen to me a couple times. Multiple people have told me but I've never seen it for myself. It turns out when this has happened a bunch of weird stuff usually happened about the same time. Wolves chasing us, hearing a baby cry in a park bush, a hotel bed shaking, community pool start bubbling, vcr spitting tapes out and sucking them back in, ect. I'd like to know more about this. It hasn't happened in over 2 years I believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

When I got my first job as a dishwasher there was a born-again christian guy who worked with me. Out of the blue one day and asked me straight out "Do you do drugs?" I answered no and he went on to say that he used to do a bunch of drugs, and that hallucinogens actually open you up to the demon world.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was not on drugs at any of these times.
2nd

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wrong thread sorry.
2nd
edit on 21-1-2011 by h1satsu because: wrong thread

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Well I've searched for another count of the crazy TV ad with the black eyes and chanting and haven't found anything similar. The clip still replays in my mind because it had no rhyme or reason associated with anything else beyond it; such as a show or movie or ad, nothing.

Very odd stuff on TV now-a-days.

Anyways, just thought it may be good to post it somewhere in case someone else sees it someday.

V

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Okay so i just want to say right now i mean no harm in saying this and i dont mean anything rude but REALLY?

Seriously are we really treating people like freaking animals now all because of their eyes. So what if tis the "window to their soul" if they have black eyes or not their still human. And the disease can have people with pitch black eyes its not just bluish black. But thats not what im thinking now what im thinking is seriously the comments and this post in general is just slightly infuriating and outright ridiculous. There are people that can wear contacts that make their eyes black those are called sclera contacts and their main purpose is for dressing up as characters from things and just wanting to be detailed. Their not for every day use really because they can suffocate your eyes but thats besides the point. And people are tattooing the white of their eyes and this was pointed out by someone and they literally called the people who do it freaks. What the heck? This is literally why the new generation is going down hill so fast. Like can you legitely not? What are we teaching eachother by acting like were freaking nobles and peasant's? Were human for christ sake no ones better and no ones worse and no ones freaks and no ones a gift. By the end of the day we all eat sleep and go to the bathroom. So legitely why are we going online and treating eachother like crap and calling eachother freaks or saying people are possessed over their eyes. And i saw somebody freaking reply to another and say "were not talking about your world of warcraft game or whatever you play". That is so Rude and unneeded. If you literally go online just to be rude to people you need to get a life. And with this "possesion" stuff all i really have left to say is that whether their eyes are pitch black or not it doesnt mean their "possessed". Possession is just some silly super stition made up like more then half the things on this freaking earth. In my opinion its like "theirs monsters in my closet and under my bed" its just as ridiculous as slenderman. And at the end of the day if you actually do end up seeing someone with pitch black eyes and had a chance to communicate with then but passed just because they were different you mightve just missed out on an azing oppurtunity. So really more then half the people on this planet need to get their heads out of their arses.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vinay86

You can buy a pair of totally blacked out eyes for fun. You can even have them made to order.

Google 'scleral lenses'. I got a pair hand painted with a sort of 'realbark' camo as part of a ghillie suit thing I did for Halloween one year. Painted my teeth treebark, treebark scleral lenses, wove spanish moss into my beard and hair, made a cool suit out of old branches with leaves and some burlap done up as a sort of tree-ent ghillie.

Wanted to get a pair of crimson reflective ones for me and silver for the old lady as part of a 'Greek god' thing one year but they wanted something like $700 a pair.

You can, however, buy solid black lenses stock, as they're a sort of common thing in horror movies. You can also get dark blue, and you can get black sclera with silver mirrored corneas. Which are really cool.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The black eyes is definitely demonic I have witnessed it with my own eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join