It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitch Black Eyes ! Is this the Sign of Possession ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Come on people, don't you realize that any demon with black eyes is clearly Lilith? It has been well known for a very long time that she got an amazing bargain on a whole bin full of black contact lenses back in '93. Sadly she forgot to get any re-wetting drops, thus resulting in her writhing about while possessing a person.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Non-human beings on the other hand, I have encountered who have a humanoid body and have solid black eyes. I've yet to encounter one who meant to do harm.

....he says matter-of-factly.....

WTH? Just when you think you've heard it all......

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Modern Science is doing wonders - It has destroyed the planet's systems in less then 100 years - What you call mental illness, I call a difference in perception. The door I speak of is a different perception.

You do realize that cancer is up in huge %, probably due to modern science, which claims it doesnt have the cure. No my friend, modern science has indirectly cut most of our life expectancy in half. People in the amazon, recluses in Italy, africa, ect are living well into their 90's and beyond without tech - Its genetic. Nothing to do with your science when someone lives long, unless for example you give them a plastic heart - That is pretty cool though

You keep referencing my daily life to superstitions of demonic entities, but really my claims are that demonic activity is incredibly rare - also stating that the majority of my interactions occur with benevolent or neutral etheric entities.

Your theory is a hopeful guess. This is all science has to boast about - A hopeful guess.

I would suggest that you practice being humble when telling people their belief is untrue, especially when science has yet to grasp a true understanding of the human being or the world around us.

I cannot find the words to express how I truly feel about your post - To sum it up, the way you describe the universe, it is empty and meaningless and without purpose. Yet the life I live every day is brimming with abundance and a greater purpose which all beings seen and unseen have shared since the beginning of creation.

Scientific studies, you mean like the ones that said vaccines are safe, aspartame is no big deal and GMO is fine? When are you going to get tired of being lied to and told what to believe and just live life authentically through your own senses?

There is a very big difference between our posts my friend;

You've made claims that I am wrong - Everything you state, is second hand from another scientist

I am inviting you to see as I see - Everything I state, is first hand, from direct experience.

The only proof you should ever believe is how you feel from direct experience and consider everything else you hear of as part of the infinite range of possibilities.

Nothing is impossible, everything is possible, somewhere, somehow.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Non-human beings on the other hand, I have encountered who have a humanoid body and have solid black eyes. I've yet to encounter one who meant to do harm.

....he says matter-of-factly.....

WTH? Just when you think you've heard it all......

You havent heard anything yet...Jeez...The things ive seen. I could write books.

But then again, the world is filled with people like you, so whats the point

I'm only really interested in speaking to people with open minds. The narrowed scale of the skeptics in this community is enough to make me sick sometimes.

But if you feel like wasting thread space to tell me you disagree with what I said without providing anything besides the point "Thats not true" with no statements or experience to reflect with?

Whats the point? Are you seeking attention? Perhaps a star? Let me give you one

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Most of these beings are met during OBE's, Between states of consciousness, during plant spirit journeys and during spiritual counsels but there have been occasions where I awake to see them beside the bed. They are observing most of the time and reflecting what they learn.

Thanks for sharing that i believe in everything you have said, these entities are all around us and are observing us, but if you know more can you tell why they are observing and might be reporting to someone.

For all those who want scientific proof, please read the rules for paranormal studies forum:
Paranormal:
of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

Link.

that says right there no scientific explanation required.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Most of these beings are met during OBE's, Between states of consciousness, during plant spirit journeys and during spiritual counsels but there have been occasions where I awake to see them beside the bed. They are observing most of the time and reflecting what they learn.

Thanks for sharing that i believe in everything you have said, these entities are all around us and are observing us, but if you know more can you tell why they are observing and might be reporting to someone.

For all those who want scientific proof, please read the rules for paranormal studies forum:
Paranormal:
of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

Link.

that says right there no scientific explanation required.

Some sources state that there are literally thousands of races currently observing mankind. Most of which are beyond our perception even to the highest degree to which we are capable, we will never see them.

It is known that the human heart has a field that can project itself many kilometers in every direction. This field influences everything it touches to the essence of what it is projecting.

I think this is why we are being observed by advanced species. They are observing our race with compassion and love, projecting that energy in every direction.

Obviously this theory doesnt account for every race humans have claimed are here, but it seems to be so for many of the beings I have encountered. They dont do anything but stand there, smile, and then vanish.

You can bet many are here out of sheer curiosity, perhaps stopping in once and only to see what the fuss is about.

Who can really say though whats true...Ask Johnny boy "They want to eat us!!!!"

Theories like that just sound silly, but im open to the possibility that some 'would' eat people.

I've never met one who would though.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It is known that the human heart has a field that can project itself many kilometers in every direction. This field influences everything it touches to the essence of what it is projecting. I think this is why we are being observed by advanced species. They are observing our race with compassion and love, projecting that energy in every direction.
Who can really say though whats true...Ask Johnny boy "They want to eat us!!!!"
Theories like that just sound silly, but im open to the possibility that some 'would' eat people.
I've never met one who would though.

Agreed, Human beings are indeed very powerful and unique beings and maybe due to this some malevolent beings or spirits are attracted towards us, to feel what is it like being humans, maybe due to that they possess someone or may eat us physically to become like us. I would not reject that they eat us physically, because many people say that, in fact i had made a thread a while ago regarding that, in which it is discussed that those entities ingest fear energy while murdering someone, that is why they appear sometimes to us in scary forms like reptilians because it increases the intensity of energy we emanate:
People are Harassed by Reptilians in Lower Astral Planes?
one last question to you, you have mentioned that you use plants to get into altered state of perception, can you name some of them, as i may try them in future, i also want to know about that plant in your avatar photo. If you don't want to disclose that information it would be okay with me.

Happy New Year 2011 to you and all, my new year would come when i would know the truth.
edit on 31/12/10 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My girlfriend has large pupils, with very dark brown eyes.

Most of the time you can barely see white, while the rest looks black.

I hope she's not a demon 0,0

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hmmm, all you movies are within the last decade.
I wonder if it all didn't start with Brain Bethel's story of the Black Eyed Kids.

hubpages.com...

BEK compendium

On January 16, 1998, a man named Brian Bethel posted online to a newsgroup and told an account of his experience with a very strange and frightening male pre-teen duo. The kids had had approached his car and asked to be "let in" to his car. They spoke UNLIKE pre-teens usually do, using a more formal vocabulary than kids or teens usually use, and one of the most striking aspects of the event was the intense mood-altering 'air' that accompanied the kids' presence.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
Hmmm, all you movies are within the last decade. I wonder if it all didn't start with Brain Bethel's story of the Black Eyed Kids.

No this kind of characterization is also found in 70s movies this is the pic from Murder by Decree movie 1979, and i didn't know who brian bethel is but you have provided the link i thank you for it and i will surely look into it

Murder By Decree 1979:

From this web link here., i have seen the movie myself and i have verified it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I bet a bright light to the eye's is the easiest way to combat one of these creatures.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've never heard of possessed people whose eyes do that. I have heard of black out contacts, though.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Lol, all I keep thinking about are the "black eyed kids" threads a while back, with the guy who thought he was turning into one (if anyone remembers that?).

Anywyay, I doubt black eyes are the sigh of possession... wouldn't that be a little, you know... obvious?
Still creepy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have never run into anyone with all black eyes. Having said that, I do tend to look and usually form an immediate opinion about someone from the appearance of their eyes. It is not the odd looking eyes that usually creep me out. It is the average eye of any man/woman that may or may not make me want to run from the room. I have seen ice cold deadliness and soullessness in every color eye.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes, pitch black eyes and then a 360 turn head turn around..

Running around naked with pitch black eyes is always a sign of
demon possession..

If you find someone picking their nose that ALSO is a sign
of possession.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
People on shrooms also have pitch black looking eyes
as per the psylicybin dilating the pupils.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Science doesn't matter when you step through that door.

Let's try to be scientific about being science..... What is science in this case dealing with the spiritual world? Is nothing more than explanations to explain why we can't believe in paranormal occurrence. In another words, as long as you can't come up with a common sense, physic based theory to explain an alleged paranormal occurrence, it does not exist. If one calls this the scientific approach to the study of paranormal occurrence, you have failed miserably. You need the right instruments to study the said phenomena. Frankly, I don't even know if there are some advanced technology that can enable us to study the spiritual world other than our dreams, consciousness, and meditations. Stop kidding yourself of being scientific about the spiritual world if you haven't understood all the factors and variables and "Intents" (could be divine in nature) of a paranormal occurrence AND to be able to REPRODUCE the experience.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
Hmmm, all you movies are within the last decade. I wonder if it all didn't start with Brain Bethel's story of the Black Eyed Kids.

No this kind of characterization is also found in 70s movies this is the pic from Murder by Decree movie 1979, and i didn't know who brian bethel is but you have provided the link i thank you for it and i will surely look into it

Murder By Decree 1979:

From this web link here., i have seen the movie myself and i have verified it.

Hmmm I see his scelera in that and his eyes look a more deep brown as I can make out the pupil, But that may be due to less effects available in the 70's

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

I lack the vocabulary to accurately describe what a joke science is - to be under the assumption that its word is absolute law.

Go ahead and spin your scientific fairy tales of quantum theory - Play with your ghost detectors and thermal imaging scanners or whatever "Specialized Equipment" you deem functional for phenomenal diagnosis.

What a farce! You actually believe SO blindly in the scientific institution that you rival the zealotry of roman catholics during the 10th century!

In all my travels I have but glimpsed the great mystery from which all possibility forms.

Perhaps one day we will all see with absolute clarity - but it is not this day.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join